Author Topic: I'll sit on your face - FaceSitting / Pussy Worship  (Read 38886 times)

skvonch

Re: I'll sit on your face - FaceSitting / Pussy Worship
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2021, 04:29:05 PM »
Goddess Becky - Stick Out Your Tongue So I Can Cum

Free Download>>> FBOOM(1.47 GB)

00:16:15 |  1.47 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Becky has a male restrained in the smother box. He's going to be trapped there for hours and made to lick her asshole while locked in chastity. Becky sits on the male's face. She smothers his face in her big ass. The male struggles to breathe. Becky makes the male stick out its tongue, and lick her. She is going to sit on his face all day. The male squirms a lot. No air. Becky laughs at his struggle. She tells him to shut up and gets mad. Becky is greedy. The only thing that matters is her pleasure!

Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Bondage, Chastity, Ass Smothering, Big Ass, High heels

Thumbnails:

Have a nice day :)

skvonch

« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2021, 12:45:12 PM »
Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity, March 12, 2021

Free Download>>> FBOOM(835.94 MB)

00:11:27 |  836 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to HER and she is going to lock it up. He doesn't deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter.

Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Tease and Denial

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2021, 08:32:13 PM »
Kat - Facesits Her Debt Slave

Free Download>>> FBOOM(1.07 GB)

00:11:33 |  1.07 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2021, 04:02:38 PM »
Amber - My Vanity Is Your Privilege / 4K

Free Download>>> FBOOM(2.61 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:20:26 |  2.61 GB |  mp4 , 3840x2160

facesitting, mistres, femdom

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2021, 07:16:08 PM »
Zip(per) It

Free Download>>> FBOOM(520.99 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

Ms Sinstress and her slave are both attired in PVC, hers has a zipper through the crotch and she has the sliders centered so when she sits on his face he gets the worst of it. If you've ever had a zipper on your face you know how painful it can be and Sinstress takes it to the next level by making her slave fight for air at the same time. She loves seeing him kick and she bounces on his face to add to his discomfort but doesn't lift high enough to give him air. Forward and reverse face sitting, chest sitting and some HOM and ball slapping too.

facesitting, boot fetish, latex, domina

00:06:45 |  521 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2021, 09:06:25 AM »
You Lost, Get Under My Ass

Free Download>>> FBOOM(387.55 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:05:06 |  388 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Miss Jasmine has tricked more men with her stacked deck of cards than you can imagine. The latest sucker has to pay his debt off by being her bitch for the day. An ideal way to condition him to a life of servitude, something he's likely never thought of before. As Jasmine moves from forward to reverse position on his face she laughs at the thought he was so confident he'd have his way with her. Jasmine shows no mercy by sitting full weight, crushing his nose backwards and not giving him any air even as he kicks frantically to breath.

While sitting in reverse position she slides back and sits on his neck, pushing her pussy into his chin. "I think he needs to spend more time taking poker lessons and swimming lessons to learn to hold his breath longer" she laughs. She tells him there will be another poker game on Saturday and says "I think you should bring your friends." Whenever she lets up for a second the slave really gasps for air but she gives him little time to fill his lungs so by the end he is really exhausted. "In time I will have my way with all of you" she tells him before looking at you and asking "Don't you wish you could be playing with me too?"

facesitting, asian mistres, domination
Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2021, 04:14:34 PM »
Ordered To Lick Arse

Free Download>>> FBOOM(663.63 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

boots, facesitting
00:13:02 |  664 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2021, 04:15:51 PM »
Riley - Your Face Is My Throne

Free Download>>> FBOOM(1.14 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:12:51 |  1.14 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

his was the first smother clip Riley ever shot. Her ass is absolutely amazing. She sat full weight on the slave, and never cared if it could breathe or not. Not a dialog in this clip. Just sitting. Riley loves the feeling of using a males face as her throne!

facesitting, fishnet tights, fishnet pantyhose, high heels

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2021, 01:08:30 PM »
Cum Dirty Pig With Your Snout Up My Ass

Free Download>>> FBOOM(371.78 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:04:51 |  372 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080 Full HD

Kandy is a super hot Milf and fucks studs with the snap of a finger. Her small lymp dicked slave is of little use to her other than to sit on and get a good rimming or as the case in this scene get a good rimming while inflicting pain to his cock and balls, because she just happens to be sadistic as well. She literally gets wet hurting slaves which works out well because her boyfriend will be there shortly and she'll be ready for him just to hop right on.

As the slave hasn't cum in 35 days Kandy is going to let him cum as well, only because some guys like to see that and if it can sell a few extra clips why not. Otherwise he'd probably never cum. As Kandy sits on the slave he has the nerve to reach up and pull her panties to the side. The nerve, and thus begins ruthless, slapping, twisting and crushing of his balls. This was supposed to be a loving hand job to release for the slave but he generally only gets hard when suffering so it probably worked out for the better anyway. Kandy provides the vocals, the slave does the work, eating her ass and stroking himself until a big nasty load of slave goo shoots all over his stomach. Kandy scoops it up and brings it up for you to eat.

facetting, femdom, cumshot, anal licking

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2021, 02:53:30 PM »
Mistress Rider Pa Hendes Slave Ansigt

Free Download>>> FBOOM(829.90 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:18:18 |  830 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

facesitting, ass smother, face fucking, mistress, ass humiliation, oral sevice, pussy eating, loser
Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2021, 01:03:58 PM »
Ponytail Facesitting - Oral Servitude

Free Download>>> FBOOM(1.44 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:10:08 |  1.44 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2021, 02:54:41 PM »
Monaliza Fucks Michael Face Pt.2

Free Download>>> FBOOM(449.60 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

facesitting

00:10:15 |  450 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080 Full HD

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2021, 09:34:01 AM »
Goddess Becky - Bubble Butt Bounce In Thong

Free Download>>> FBOOM(899.17 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:09:48 |  899 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080 Full HD

Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave's faces. Becky sits on a slave's face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave's face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave's face in just her thong. Becky's big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!

Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Humiliation, Big Ass

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2021, 07:03:27 PM »
Domina Planet - Your Name Is Yoga Mat Iii

Free Download>>> FBOOM(420.71 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:14:14 |  421 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Teen-Queen Violet Viper has been training Her pain slave over the last few weeks and now She wants to take him through some of the other basic slave skills that he will need to learn in order to properly serve and please his female owner; in this case, via breath control and smooshing. Violet strolls into the dungeon wearing just a pair of tight white booty shorts and a bra, with the slave already bound spread eagle on the floor, a pair of spreader bars holding his arms and legs wide apart, a collar and leash on his neck. She tells the slave what today's training entails: "Do you think you can hold your breath a long time slave? Long enough to service and worship my perfect ass and juicy pussy? You'd better be, because we're about to find out. Start off by planting a slow, loving kiss on each ass cheek to display the proper reverence for My royal ass. Now smell it...does it smell good?" She straddles his head, Her round ass descending onto his hapless face. He starts showering Her ass with kisses, one after the other, thanking Her each time. She seems to enjoy this and has him continue for a while, planting more and more passionate kisses on Her bubble butt. Then She announces that his breath control training will commence and begins with a short smooshing session of 10 seconds, which he passes without a hitch. Then She decides to amp things up a bit. She lifts up Her long arm, revealing Her deep armpits soaked in sweat. She pushes Her armpit into the face of the slave: "My armpits are soaked with sweat and smelling pretty ripe after my long workout, slave. Smell them" He inhales deeply, his nose wrinkling at the stong scent. But She mashes Her armpit down hard onto his face and mouth, sealing it against his airways and telling him: "Kiss it, lick it, do you smell it slave? Is it a strong smell? It IS! Lick it clean! - you're nothing but human deodorant to me. Just a trash can for my bodily waste!" He eagerly french-kisses Her armpit, slurping away as She counts down 15 seconds under Her steamy armpit. She makes sure that he licks every inch before giving it the sniff test and then lifting up the other one for him to lick clean also, which he does in short order. "We're going to move up to 20 seconds under my royal ass. I want you to beg me to smoosh you, slave." "Please Goddess, honor me with Your royal ass!" Which of course She does, mashing Her sweet ass down hard onto his hapless face. It disappears inside the cheeks of Her booty short-covered ass, his nose and mouth hopelessly sealed against Her moist and fragrant crotch. She wiggles it back and forth as he maintains his composure, but he starts to struggle a little as She gets to 20 seconds. She hikes up Her hot booty shorts in Her crotch, giving Herself a deep camel-toe, and then slams Her crotch onto the slave's face, starting a countdown to 30 seconds. As he struggles for breath around 20 seconds or so, She starts laughing and grinding even harder: "I love the feeling of you struggling for breath under my asshole, it makes me so wet!" Finally, She peels Her shapely ass off of him and as he struggles to get his wind back, drops Her shorts-covered pussy down onto his mouth and starts off a count to 40 seconds, wiggling back and forth while he strains and squirms. When She lets him have oxygen finally his breathing comes in gasps as he struggles to get his wind back before She starts the next round. She finally announces he will go to a full minute, which causes him to whine audibly but She just flogs him a few times to shut him up. She then plops down onto his face, sealing his airways and erasing his protests. As he struggles through the count, She holds his head down between Her legs, ensuring that his mouth and nose are sealed tightly against Her moist crotch, with no chance of breathing. As he retches and gags back to life after the count, She announces that today's session is through but tomorrow the time will double. She walks out of the dungeon, leaving the slave to contemplate tomorrow.

ass smother, ass smothering, facesitting, face sitting, facesit, facesat, sit on face, under mistress ass, ass fetish, ass domination, ass humiliation, male slavery

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2021, 07:55:25 PM »
NATALYA & RILEY - SMOTHER BOX TRYOUT

Free Download>>> FBOOM(1.22 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:13:44 |  1.22 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Natalya and Riley want to try out the smother box. They strap a slave into the bondage and pump its head into position with the air pump. The girls both tease the slave with their asses before smothering him with them. The slave is locked in chastity and Riley has the key. He is very miserable. The girls get a very good seal and make sure he can't breathe. Losers are not allowed pussy and are barely allowed air. He is nothing but a seat for two beautiful girls! There is a high turnover rate for the position of human chair. Useless losers are very replaceable. Riley scolds the chair for trying to touch her. If the girls continue to be displeased, they will terminate this one and fetch another from the cage in the sorority house basement.

Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Ass Smothering, Tease & Denial, Face Sitting, Boots

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2021, 09:47:56 PM »
Goddess Randi, Goddess Harley - Tied Up For Sitting

Free Download>>> FBOOM(735.15 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:09:56 |  735 MB |  avi , 720x406

facesitting, boots, femdom

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2021, 08:49:06 PM »
Be Quiet, Loser! Pt.3

Free Download>>> FBOOM(447.92 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:10:15 |  448 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #137 on: May 06, 2021, 10:47:05 PM »
Monaliza Fucks Michael Face Pt.3

Free Download>>> FBOOM(449.17 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:10:16 |  449 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2021, 05:53:15 PM »
Chelsea and Violet - Face Sit and Masturbate on the Human Toilet

Free Download>>> FBOOM(494.50 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:10:56 |  495 MB |  mp4 , 1280x720

femdom, facesitting

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2021, 09:06:13 AM »
Alexa Kane - Facesits her Stepbrother Nude

Free Download>>> FBOOM(1.33 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:11:56 |  1.33 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Thumbnails: