Author Topic: I'll sit on your face - FaceSitting / Pussy Worship  (Read 38136 times)

skvonch

I'll sit on your face - FaceSitting / Pussy Worship
« on: October 14, 2020, 12:00:15 PM »
Maya Kendrick - Queening Supremacy
 October 9, 2020

Mistress Maya wants to make sure her beta bitch knows his place is always under a woman's ass. It greatly turns her on to have a man's mouth and nose pressing against her pussy as their cock remains locked in chastity. His cock may leak in his chastity belt, but tonight and every night all the pleasure is for his Mistress. Mistress Maya sits on her queening throne so her bitch will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit. She commands her slave to lick and worship her wet pussy with all his heart as she grinds on his face to orgasm.

Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity

00:12:36 |  907 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download (906.86 MB)

Have a nice day! Enjoy :)

skvonch

Re: I'll sit on your face - FaceSitting / Pussy Worship
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 12:53:21 PM »
Macy - Trains a Chastity Slave with Face Sitting

Wealthy brat, Macy, found a scrappy looking boy busking with his guitar outside the mall. She has decided to take him back to her mansion and give him a better job as her slave. Not only will the little vagrant serve Macy, he will serve her younger half-sister as well. Upon entering her lavish home Macy has immediately locked the boy in chastity. She starts his training with face sitting to get him used to her superior scent. He will eventually be trained to do the feet of the women of the household as well. Macy decides to mark the boy by having an orgasm on his face. After being used for her orgasm he will feel truly owned by her and unlikely to run. The boy quickly realizes that he better obey the women of the house and do whatever they ask!

Thumbnails:

emdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Emotional Sadism, Ass Smothering, Ass Licking, Bikini Domination, Ass Worship, Financial Domination, Face Sitting

00:08:47 |  995 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(995.12 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 02:02:20 PM »
Lora Palmer

Glorious Mistress Lora Palmer can never get enough from her obedient submissives. See her wearing a sexy lingerie set while making her sub lick that juicy snatch. Enjoy her sitting on his face, while he's working his way over her juicy crack. As she's changing the positions, her sub is doing his best to satisfy this beautiful Mistress, while also enjoying his punishment himself.

Thumbnails:

FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Asslicking, Pussy Worship, Big Tits, Russian Mistress, Russian

00:19:27 |  615 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080 Full HD

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(615.20 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 03:13:22 PM »
Lana Roy  -  Lana' Roy femdom game

Thumbnails:

Femdom, Russian, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Handjob, Stockings, Gloves, Foot Licking, Boot Licking

00:16:04 |  959 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(958.57 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 05:02:19 PM »
Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold)

Cruel mistress in sexy boots torments and humiliates her leashed slave by making him worship her trendy footwear. After that, she nearly snaps his neck with her deadly/sexy legs. There's also passionate cunnilingus, smoldering facesitting, and a healthy dose of femdom-style ass worship that is guaranteed to get you all horny and waiting for more.

Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Gloves, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings

00:18:35 |  1.09 GB |  mp4 , 3840x2160

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.09 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 06:14:20 PM »
Emily Black (aka Kiara Gold)

Stockings-clad brunette shows off her breasts and wet pussy while still wearing her full BDSM gear. We see her leashed slave crawl over to her and start begging. The generous mistress then rides his face and goes on all fours to let him tongue-fuck that succulent asshole of hers. It all ends with REALLY passionate facesitting in an armchair.

Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Gloves, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings

00:23:20 |  1.24 GB |  mp4 , 3840x2160

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.24 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2020, 07:37:21 PM »
Explosive Facesitting Handjob - Jane Judge

Thumbnails:

00:07:37 |  691 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(691.36 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2020, 07:38:45 PM »
Lora Love aka Jay Moon

Inked mistress Lora welcomes you by teasing the camera in her see-through nightie. Her slave shows up and she orders him to start licking. The lucky sub gets to worship that bald pussy in various exciting positions while Lora moans loudly. She doesn't even bother to take off her barely-there garb for him, she knows that he does NOT deserve it.
Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Smothering, Pussy Worship

00:11:54 |  358 MB |  wmv , 1280x720

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(357.85 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2020, 08:56:20 PM »
Stella Liberty - Facesitting Torment

Thumbnails:

00:05:17 |  384 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(384.27 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2020, 10:09:19 PM »
Courtney Taylor 7 - Ass Worship and Foot Worship 

Thumbnails:

facesitting, foot fetish

00:15:17 |  892 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(892.42 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2020, 06:12:35 PM »
London River - Bitch Gym -p1

Thumbnails:

Facesitting, Ass Worship , Blond, Foot Fetish, Ass Fetish, Footworship, Facesit, Lick Feet

00:39:16 |  2.23 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(2.23 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2020, 08:00:34 PM »
London River - Ass Worship The Shower - p2

Wealthy hotel patron Miss River expects a lot of the hired help. When she meets Marcelo the bellhop, she is disgusted with him.. he is weak and stupid. She dominates him and uses him as her personal bitch!

Thumbnails:

Facesitting, Ass Worship , Blond, Foot Fetish, Ass Fetish, Footworship, Facesit, Big tits

00:37:20 |  2.12 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(2.12 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2020, 06:56:33 PM »
Kenzie Madison - Silenced by Ass

Silenced by Ass Mistress Kenzie Madison's slave just doesn't know when to shut up so she uses her big, beautiful ass to do something about it. She throws the beta beauty on the ground and slams her ass directly on his face to use him as a chair. All Kenzie wants to hear from her slave is how thankful he is to be allowed to breathe during the brief moments he isn't smothered by her big ass. Her ass completely covers his entire face making it impossible for the beauty to get any gasps of air unless Mistress Kenzie deems it so. She finds his silence to be exactly what she needed and gives him a much-needed nap while trapped deep in-between her cheeks.

Thumbnails:

Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Smothering

00:11:58 |  870 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(870.40 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2020, 05:25:00 PM »
Giant Victoria First Facesitting Experience - Full Version

Thumbnails:

00:31:09 |  1.35 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080 Full HD

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.35 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2020, 01:12:16 PM »
Bella Wilde - The Wildes: The Tables Are Turned
New!!! 23.10.2020

Bella and Christian Wilde are a real-life couple, but today is something extra special. Because while Christian is the usual dom, Bella's decided it's time to turn the tables. Join Bella for her turn on top when the Wilde's finally switch! Bella shows no mercy as she flogs him as hard as she can. She opens his pants so she can stroke his cock while teasing him with her latex-clad body. Every time he gets close to coming she snatches her body and hand away and canes him until he remembers just who is in charge. He can't help but try to tell her what to do. Old habits die hard. But every time he tries to boss her around it only fuels her desire to see him grovel. Bella knows how Christian ticks. She knows what turns him on. She knows what makes him mad. It's a delight to watch the fierce, sexy way she dominates her gorgeous husband's body and mind. Featuring bondage, ball gags, clothespins, caning, floggers, CBT, vibrators, edging, orgasm denial, and a whole lotta romance!
Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Blowjob, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Vibrator, Caning, CBT, Clothespins, Latex, Orgasm Denial, Ball Gag, Flogging

00:44:41 |  1.61 GB |  mp4 , 1280x720

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1.61 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2020, 12:23:42 PM »
Mistress Kendra Facesitting and milking the slut - Kendra James

Thumbnails:

00:13:23 |  1013 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(1013.18 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2020, 07:18:22 PM »
Lady Victoria Valente - Face sitting and leather ass smelling

Thumbnails:

00:09:10 |  132 MB |  mp4 , 1280x720

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(132.13 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2020, 01:16:44 PM »
Bathe In My Ass

Gorgeous Miss Jasmine is getting a soothing back massage from her favorite house boy. She says that only a few get such a privilege, to actually be in the tub with her, but she likes them to know there are rewards for hard work and dedication. There is a chance it might also be a trick though, lol. Soon she tells the bitch she wants her legs massaged and has him get between them. She stands up to move and gives you an amazing view of her delicious plump ass. As the slave starts to rub her legs she wraps them around his neck and pushes him under the water.She releases him only to stand up again and this time sit on his head. First his head is above water so the view of her ass crushing his face is amazing. "You can't complain when your face is buried between my ass cheeks" she tells him, even as he kicks for air. She continues sitting on his head which is against the hard ceramic back of the tub and she asks "Is he learning how to swim?" as he kicks his legs frantically. She really grinds her ass into his face and then takes him by the hair and pulls him completely under the water, sitting full weight on his head. The slave kicks so frantically he almost empties the tub. Miss Jasmine laughs with delight. What fun!

Thumbnails:

Underwater Fetish, Outdoors Femdom, Outdoors Female Domination, Outdoors Facesitting, Drowning Fetish, Back Massage, Naked Mistress, Naked Domina, Bare Ass Facesitting, Big Tits, Milf Femdom, Milf Domination, Milf Face Sitting, Pro Mistress, Pro Domme, Pro Domina, Pro Dominatrix, Vancouver Dominatrix, Exotic Eurasian, Vancouver Mistress, Vancouver Domina, Asian Mistress, Asian Dominatrix, Asian Goddess, Asian Domina, Miss Jasmine, Humiliatrix, Eurasianpersuasion, Vancouverdomina, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Executrix, Degradation, Brutal Facesitting, Reverse Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Bdsm, Fullweight Facesitting, Dominatrix, Ass Trap, Ass Fetish, Ass Domination, Ass Humiliation, Heavy Smothering, Sadistic Ass, Erotic Asphyxiation, Asphyxia, Breath Play, Breathing Torture, Under Mistress Ass, Gagging Without Air, Oxygen Less, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Sit On Face, Femdom, Female Domination, Loser, Ass Smother, Facesat, Facesit, Powerful Woman, Dominant Woman, Smothered, Trapped, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Scissor Slave, Scissor Slave, Powerful Legs, Throatscissors, Squeezes, Strong Woman, Squeezing, Submission Holds, Headscissors Crack His Neck, Brutal Clutches, Locks On A Headscissors, Cruel Goddess, Brutal Scissoring, Hurt His Neck, Scissorhold, Scissoring

00:04:46 |  908 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(907.87 MB)

skvonch

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2020, 09:45:05 PM »
Bella Wilde - The Wildes: The Tables Are Turned

Bella and Christian Wilde are a real-life couple, but today is something extra special. Because while Christian is the usual dom, Bella's decided it's time to turn the tables. Join Bella for her turn on top when the Wilde's finally switch! Bella shows no mercy as she flogs him as hard as she can. She opens his pants so she can stroke his cock while teasing him with her latex-clad body. Every time he gets close to coming she snatches her body and hand away and canes him until he remembers just who is in charge. He can't help but try to tell her what to do. Old habits die hard. But every time he tries to boss her around it only fuels her desire to see him grovel. Bella knows how Christian ticks. She knows what turns him on. She knows what makes him mad. It's a delight to watch the fierce, sexy way she dominates her gorgeous husband's body and mind. Featuring bondage, ball gags, clothespins, caning, floggers, CBT, vibrators, edging, orgasm denial, and a whole lotta romance!

Thumbnails:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Blowjob, FaceSitting, Masturbation, Vibrator, Caning, CBT, Clothespins, Latex, Orgasm Denial, Ball Gag, Flogging

00:44:41 |  3.17 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(3.17 GB)

skvonch

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2020, 11:37:04 AM »
Femdom Sex and Facesitting Mary Cherry

Thumbnails:

00:11:33 |  216 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Free Download:
Download FBOOM(215.68 MB)