Author Topic: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)  (Read 42333 times)

saratanda

The Naked Spy

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Naked Spy: Off with the clothes on with the ropes! An evil arch-nemesis is gagged with her own panties and perfectly subdued!

Format:   avi
Duration:  1:13:27
Video:   720x544, XviD, 1573kbps
Audio:   250kbps

File size: 985.0 MB
Download The Naked Spy

saratanda

Tasty

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Welcome to the first ever RealTimeBondage dance off. It's a contest between two sexy strippers shaking their asses on our pole. Daisy Ducati and Nikki Darling make it a stiff competition. They take turns spinning their hot bodies around on the stage, showing off their flexibility and their assets. It's a good way for us to get a look at what we're working with today. And for their performances the girls earn a little pre-show orgasm. It gets them so hot they're literally tearing each others' clothes off to get to their pussies.
They're so into each other it gives us wicked idea. Nikki gets fitted with a funnel that will make anything we pour into it shoot right down her throat. Daisy, for her part, is fitted with a gag that has her drooling a stream all over herself. She gets put into an inverted suspension and suddenly that stream is going right into Nikki's mouth. It's a nasty bit of humiliation for both of them but it's only the start.
Everyone knows that the best part  Live Show is the member interaction. We wouldn't be anywhere without the ideas that our viewers bring to the table. It isn't long before we start putting their advice into action. They come to our forums or our chat rooms to give us their sickest suggestions and we love how shocked the girls are when we make them happen.

Format:   mp4
Duration:  37:19
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio:   109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Tasty

saratanda

Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge Part 1

Studio:  Futile Struggles
Cast: Alexis Rain
Genres: BDSM, Barefoot, Brunettes, Busty, Crotchrope, Escape Challenge, Linerge, Suspension

A customer wrote to me after seeing a clip I did several years ago of a real escape artist I tied who couldn't escape. He was curious to see if Alexis could escape, as she is somewhat of an escape artist herself. He has commissioned others to do an escape challenge with her, and apparently she escaped within 5 minutes. Here were the rules: I could tie her with any amount of rope and there was no time limit. No nudity, she was to wear just bra and panties. No groping or spanking. After she is bound she has 10 minutes to escape, if she fails, she is tickled. She can give up at any time, but after being tickled, she gets another 5 minutes to escape. At that point the custom part of the clip is done, and I can now have some fun. The clips starts with Alexis wrist already in a boxtie position. I bind her legs first, and then I finish thoroughly binding her upper body. The trick is getting the tightness right. I could tie everything excruciatingly tight where I know she would have 0% chance of escape. The customer wanted her to actually have a chance though, and I wanted her to physically be able to be in the bondage for 30 -40 min. I also used cotton rope, which does stretch a little, giving Alexis another small advantage. If Alexis wins the challenge, she gets $300, if she fails, she gets to be my bondage pet for the rest of the day.

Format:   Windows Media
Duration:  30:02
Video:   1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 670.4 MB
Download Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge Part 1

saratanda

Jasmine James in a bolero straitjacket

I probably don't have to explain why we love bolero straitjackets here at BeltBound!! And in this case. just wow! Jasmine James is one of the funniest, prettiest, and sexiest models ever, and she has a pair of spectacular boobs! She can't do anything about the fact that those huge breasts are on display in this crazy straitjacket! Well, she can complain, but we quickly stopped that by gagging her. Her hair color was screaming for a matching red ballgag anyway!

Duration:  4:14
Video:   1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio:   375kbps

File size: 164.6 MB
Download Jasmine James in a bolero straitjacket

saratanda

French Tart Luna Rival Gets A London Experience.

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Luna Rival meets London River. A matchup that can only be described as scarily sexy. Luna watches with excitement as London expertly ties her up. Once she's completely bound Luna wiggles her cute little body all over the stage. She reveals that sh's not wearing any panties.

Luna can't hide her cunt with her legs tied out wide. London makes the best of Luna's helplessness. First she gags Luna, then she takes advantage. First by licking her juicy pussy, then by putting clothes pins all over it. The pain of the pins doesn't stop Luna from having a squirting orgasm when London introduces the vibrator.

Again Luna is exposed. Her legs are spread and this time London has more access to penetrate her sweet gash. With a strap-on on London sticks it to Luna for even more beautiful orgasms.

Duration:  35:29
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio:   105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download French Tart Luna Rival Gets A London Experience.

saratanda

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Summer Hogtied Part 2

Release Year: 2013
Genres:  bdsm, bondage

I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied.

Duration:  23:36
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio:   116kbps

File size: 530.5 MB
Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Summer Hogtied Part 2

saratanda

Slave trade

Release Year: 2009
Cast:  Sinn Sage, Anastasia Pierce, Mary Jane Green, Alicia Alighatti, Promise, Jersey & Steve Steele
Genres: BDSM

Innocent young women are kidnapped from their homes!  to strip before their captors, they are tightly bound and gagged. Once helpless, they are told of the shocking fate that awaits them. They will be auctioned off as slaves to wealthy men...sold like merchandise to the highest bidder! But first, they must endure intense training to make them submissive for their masters. Sinn and Alicia suffer horribly at the cruel hands of Mistress Anastasia. Their naked asses are spanked and paddled till they turn red. Alicias naked body is groped and fondled by Slave Trade president Steve Steele. Meanwhile, Allison, Promise and Jersey are brutalized by a couple of snickering henchmen. Promise and Jersey, in secure bondage, are locked in a suffocatingly hot shed while Allison is tied up naked and groped by her sneering kidnapper. In an extremely intense scene, the three girls are  to suck each others tits. Later, new slave Mary Jane is brought in to join Sinn in torment. Mary Jane is stripped naked and gagged with her own panties. Sinn, still gagged, is  to tie Mary Janes hands and then fondle her vulnerable tits and ass. Things get worse as Anastasia attaches electrodes to the girls tits and sends powerful jolts of electricity through their shivering bodies. What happens to the girls next? Find out in Slave Trade 2 and Slave Trade 3!This stunning series represents a new direction for Anton Productions. Directed by Joe Anton, it is our biggest project ever. It features 8 gorgeous women in tight bondage, intense S&M style action, lots of nudity and an interesting story that co

Duration:  1:25:32
Video:   640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Slave trade

saratanda

Elise Graves Scream Test, Part 2

Studio:  InfernalRestraints
Cast:  Elise Graves
Genres:  BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Silenced with a ball gag trainer harness pulled up and back so tight it leaves the indentation of a ring between her eyes.
thoroughly spanked, whipped, belted and caned on the soles of her feet and up and down the backs of her calves, thighs and ass.

Duration:  51:34
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio:   107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Elise Graves Scream Test, Part 2

saratanda

Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 11

A new chapter of the sadist's circle is written. Today on the country estate of the squire dominoes different selected members of the circle meet to exchange news, to indulge itself in recollections and to find out new borders of her painful desire. And they do this very extensively.

Format:   mkv (Matroska)
Duration:  1:34:53
Video:   718x572, AVC (H.264)
Audio:   250kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Der Sadisten-Zirkel Part 11

saratanda

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pleading and Coming

Release Year: 2015
Genres:  bdsm, bondage

I make Endza beg at length for me to push her face into the pool of come she left on the floor, slapping her cunt until she's convinced me. She makes lots of great traumatized sounds when she's eventually got her face in her little puddle and my thumb in her ass. She's also pretty adorably cute and rumpled and dripping afterwards when I have her explain how she feels about it.

Duration:  12:31
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6856kbps
Audio:   122kbps

File size: 640.2 MB
Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pleading and Coming

saratanda

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Nicole Sheridan ,Jean Bardot, Darby, Mandi Slade
Genres: Fetish,Latex,BDSM

This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area. She is suspended in hair bondage and flogged. Another heavy session of worship follows. Nicole and her assistant, Mistress Jean, tie both girls together for another punishment session of clamps, floggings and riding crops.

Format:   avi
Duration:  1:00:06
Video:   576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio:   109kbps

File size: 697.8 MB
Download Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

saratanda

Babysitter on a Ship - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Veronica is working as a babysitter on a ship to 2 bratty girls - Missy Rhodes and Koko Kitten.

Duration:  15:49
Video:   1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5459kbps
Audio:   45kbps

File size: 641.0 MB
Download Babysitter on a Ship - Scene 1 - HD 720p

saratanda

Lana and Kathia Nobili - Girl on a Leash

Kathia Nobili plays the mistress and Lana plays her slave--or shall we say "pet"?--in today's scenario. Keeping Lana on a leash and in a muzzle, not to mention with a little black-thonged tail-plug stuck in her cheeks, Mistress Kathia puts her subbie through her paces, feeding her treats through the muzzle, threatening to make her juice water out of a bowl on the floor, and smacking her butt with a riding crop and her bare hand.

Duration:  39:40
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6343kbps
Audio:   184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Lana and Kathia Nobili - Girl on a Leash

saratanda

Infernalrestraints  Rain DeGrey  Cane Rain

Studio:  infernalrestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres:  BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Her hands, feet and ass are all exposed to the impending punishment and she's terrified. When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.

Duration:  37:31
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio:   118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB
Download Infernalrestraints  Rain DeGrey  Cane Rain

saratanda

Bondage Payback

Chesty has to pay her back in kind. Well, she can't do two weeks in the county jail, too, but she can submit to an afternoon of stringent bondage at the hands of her friend's boyfriend. Chesty thinks that she can work her seductive ways on him, and that he will go easier on her

Duration:  36:28
Video:   720x480, AVC (H.264), 2428kbps
Audio:   152kbps

File size: 690.2 MB
Download Bondage Payback

saratanda

Star's Return part 3

Star's return to SocietySM has been a long time in the making, but she finally made it and Ogre is going to relish this day. Her perfect, natural body is the stuff that dreams are made of, and her twisted Master makes sure to get his fill. Once she's tossed on the bed, she's groped madly, and Star shows her giving spirit as she obediently rolls on her belly so her long legs can be bound tightly. Her pliable body is contorted and pulled as Ogre positions her perfectly to unleash a flogging tirade. With flesh red and warm, Star now braces for an eventful day in the Dungeon as she is run through her paces both physically and mentally. Spread wide and tied tight, this beautiful lady feels the sting of the lash, the surging pulse of electricity pulse through her body and the pleasure of the orgasm as Ogre reaches deep to provide her with the time of her life...quite literally. Wrung dry and spent, this lovely damsel gave all she had to give and what she wasn't willing to give, was taken anyway.

Duration:  13:54
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio:   22kbps

File size: 151.1 MB
Download Star's Return part 3

saratanda

Suspended in time

Suspended In Time: A breathtaking collection of the most beautiful bondage women in the most compromising of bondage positions.

Duration:  1:31:18
Video:   480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio:   62kbps

File size: 857.5 MB
Download Suspended in time

saratanda

Taking Her Liberties part 3

Every fresh face represents a new woman to explore, and that is the bedrock of our mission...To test every woman for sexual submissiveness...and every fresh face represents a fresh body, and Olivia has one of the freshest...Her pussy is so smooth, it brings me peace to gaze upon it, and the rest of her is very nice too...long legs, round ass, full tits...Feenix keeps her helpless and bound as he takes liberties with her predicament.

Duration:  8:27
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2324kbps
Audio:   309kbps

File size: 163.6 MB
Download Taking Her Liberties part 3