Author Topic: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)  (Read 44204 times)

saratanda

Strict Breath Control - Part One

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber
Video language: English

Latex video with Cynth Icorn & Kinkabell girls in latex clothing called Strict Breath Control Part One

Format:   mp4
Duration:  11:06
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio:   93kbps

File size: 403.6 MB
Download Strict Breath Control - Part One

saratanda

Red Rubber Bondage - Part Four

Latex video with Zara DuRose & Lucia Love girls in latex clothing called Red Rubber Bondage Part Four.

Duration:  10:46
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5055kbps
Audio:   94kbps

File size: 406.4 MB
Download Red Rubber Bondage - Part Four

saratanda

Katie Thornton-Milked Standing Up

Cast: Katie Thornto
Genres: Bondage, Milk Machine, Big Tit

Many members have asked us if it is possible to milk a HuCow standing up. Well, we tried it recently with our prize HuCow Katie and it worked! We made a frame for her which locked her wrists and ankles in place. Then we attached her muzzle gag to the top of the frame. Katie wasn't able to bend over now, which she likes to do to dangle her udders. We started up the goat milker and put it on her oiled udders. It worked very well! Katie was only able to sway a little from side to side, clanging her HUGE cowbell. She is such a perfect specimen!

Duration:  8:26
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14719kbps
Audio:   187kbps

File size: 921.1 MB
Download Katie Thornton-Milked Standing Up

saratanda

Strict Breath Control - Part Three

Latex video with Cynth Icorn & Kinkabell girls in latex clothing called Strict Breath Control Part Three

Duration:  9:19
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio:   91kbps

File size: 339.1 MB
Download Strict Breath Control - Part Three

saratanda

Hogtied Waxed Horror!

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

When I told Sebrina she would be getting waxed today she thought I was going to treat her to a day at the spa but she couldn't have been more mistaken! After brutally hogtying the naked girl I showed her the candle that would soon be dripping hot wax on her tender ass...and then I do it! Drip...Drip...Drip and oh the screams that came from her gagged mouth! Very Intense stuff!

Duration:  5:48
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6128kbps
Audio:   76kbps

File size: 263.9 MB
Download Hogtied Waxed Horror!

saratanda

False Pretenses - Devi Lynne

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Devilynne is an up and coming starlet and she's looking for her big break when she finds herself in O.T.'s office. She's determined to get the job, but he doesn't seem too sure about her. He says that he can tell a lot about a girl from the smell of her panties. It seems odd, but she waits until he looks away and removes them for him to sniff, and clearly he smells something promising, because she gets the job. Devilynne is about to learn first hand, though, that there is no easy way to the top, as she finds herself gagged and tied up in leather straps on the floor surrounded by people waiting to touch her.

O.T. sets her up, laying her down on her stomach and strapping her ankles to her neck in a hog tie. Then Matt Williams sticks a stocking over her head and gives her an electrical tape gag and blindfold, tying the stocking to her feet as well so that her head is held up. O.T. pulls up her skirt so he can tickle her and she starts screaming, so he decides he'd better give her something to scream about. He takes out a cane and starts beating her ass and her feet.

He sits her up with her legs spread by two wooden posts and sticks a bit gag in her mouth. She knows she's stuck. She doesn't struggle. She sits there waiting for whatever O.T. will deliver next. He brings a dragon tail over and lashes at her ass and pussy with it. In no time she is crying and drooling all over herself. Then it's time for him to share a keepsake with her. He pulls out his phone and shows her a video from earlier in the night a dick being stuffed down her throat, and that gets more screams than even the beating. She can't take seeing herself that way, but she has no choice. Just like she has no choice in whether or not O.T. is going to make her cum.

Duration:  34:39
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio:   110kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download False Pretenses - Devi Lynne

saratanda

BondageLife - Rachel Greyhound - Greyhound Cleaning Service

Studio:  BondageLife
Genres: Bdsm

Bondage L!fe Presents: The Greyhound Cleaning Service! In this fun lunch stream, Greyhound gets dressed up as a sexy latex maid and is given the task of cleaning her Owners home, all with the added difficulty of wearing a rubber gas mask! Watch as a latex clad and gas masked Greyhound begins her maid duties buy cleaning windows then continues her task and sweeps the floors of the ranch for the first time, all while showing off her tight latex for you. After her cleaning duties are completed, our sexy maid shows off a few presenting positions before crawling into her cage and taking a well earned rest!

Duration:  50:25
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1521kbps
Audio:   90kbps

File size: 597.1 MB
Download BondageLife - Rachel Greyhound - Greyhound Cleaning Service

saratanda

Anni Trinity - Brutal

That was perhaps a violent fuck! Tied and defenseless, I'm humiliated and flogged! Then he rammed me his cock and fucks him throat my sweet teeny-hole durch.Danach he rips me without pre-strain and Warung my tight asshole and squirts me in the end the cum in my pretty face!

Duration:  7:34
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio:   160kbps

File size: 106.6 MB
Download Anni Trinity - Brutal

saratanda

Hustler's Taboo vol.9: Love Hurts

Studio:   Hustler
Cast:  Penny Flame
Genres: BDSM, Analingus, Cum on Face, Facial, Threesome, FFM, Strap On, Whip, Kinky, Fetish, Toy Play, Domination   

Insatiable slavegirls! Pure perversion! Dark, dirty desires of submissive pussy,severe pussy punishment to please Mistress.

Format:   avi
Duration:  18:38
Video:   640x352, XviD, 1496kbps
Audio:   109kbps

File size: 222.5 MB
Download Hustler's Taboo vol.9: Love Hurts

saratanda

Mia Vallis

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm,  Bondage, Humiliation

Amateur girl Mia Vallis home made bondage action. enjoy!!!

Duration:  16:59
Video:   1280x720, MP4V, 5839kbps
Audio:   185kbps

File size: 749.9 MB
Download Mia Vallis

saratanda

Sebrina Interrogation

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Salve girl Sebrina extreme tied up and tits torture action, Enjoys.

Duration:  12:00
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5064kbps
Audio:   78kbps

File size: 452.4 MB
Download Sebrina Interrogation

saratanda

Much Pain, Much Pleasure

Holly is an incredible babe...a natural redhead with luscious natural tits, a small waist, wide hips, a flat stomach, a round ass and a hot pink orgasmic pussy...she has aspirations to be a Domme and sees her experiences on bottom as a must...she submits to the process for her own growth and our entertainment...I begin with Holly bent over and rigged to a spanking bench...I cut off her panties and flog her ass and back....she has a long day ahead of her and flogging is a great way to get the endorphins flowing...she's going to need them all day....I clamp her nipples and tie them off...first I tease, the I mash the wand onto her cunt...Holly cums with no announcement...rude...one good cane stroke is all it takes to keep her asking permission for the rest of the day...In the next scene, Holly is kneeling atop a wooden box with her beautiful breasts smashed well in our device...a dildo is fixed inside her pussy...I hook her mouth open and begin her tit torture...flogging gets quite a reaction...then clamps with weights on her nipples...I tease and flog her pussy, then into an orgasmic frenzy...I rig the bottom half of her body to a spread bench and her hands in front...then the rig is pulled directly over her head, leaving Holly in an intense back arch...I tie off our tit smashers and hang weights from her pussy piercings...she doesnt like the heat gun at all...especially near those metal piercings...I stuff her cunt and watch her writhe through what must be very intense orgasms...and I keep her there until she's spent...then down onto the ground with her upper body box tied...I rig her legs into winches and begin to split her...i stop to stuff her cunt with an inflatable dildo...then lay her back to be fully spread...the dildo wand combo once again turns our would be Domme into a helpless little cumslut...I nail her pussy piercings into the floor and leave her there..

Duration:  16:26
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio:   46kbps

File size: 182.2 MB
Download Much Pain, Much Pleasure

saratanda

On The Brink

Bane looks to take full advantage of Ariel's amazing body, and oh what an amazing body it is. First up on the cube, Ariel finds herself being manhandled...Her bare soles get some action while she is brought to the brink of a guttural orgasm and then left to twitch with the TENS pads applied to her torso...After that initial break in session, she's flat on her back while Bane ratchets her legs high and wide...With her pussy exposed, Bane takes the opportunity to ply her with the G5 and a pole mounted dildo before breaking out the wax and coating her inner thighs...She begs to cum, and only after a vicious whipping is she finally allowed...Next, Ariel's clamped and weighted, her torso zippered as she once again finding herself begging for release. Bane toys with her mercilessly before tying her in an inverted suspension. As Ariel dangles from the rafters, she's put through her paces, ending in one final, teasing, torrent of pain and pleasure..

Duration:  14:10
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio:   46kbps

File size: 157.2 MB
Download On The Brink

saratanda

Re: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)
« Reply #373 on: November 01, 2020, 03:13:59 AM »
Erotic Perversion Sc.1

Cast: Retro Stars
Genres: BDSM, retro

Freud's didactic strategy in his Three Essays on the Theory of Sexuality was to construct a bridge between the "perversions" and "normal" sexuality. Clinically exploring "a richly diversified collection of erotic endowments and inclinations: hermaphroditism, , sodomy, fetishism, exhibitionism, sadism, masochism, coprophilia, " among them, Freud concluded that "all humans are innately perverse"

Format:   mkv (Matroska)
Duration:  38:14
Video:   720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 646.8 MB
Download Erotic Perversion Sc.1

saratanda

Re: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)
« Reply #374 on: November 01, 2020, 03:34:04 AM »
Emma's Challenge

There are a couple things that grab one's attention when meeting Emma...she has a really cute face...and then you meet her tits and ass...amazing...overflowing femininity at it's best...When locked into the stocks for the opening scene, a very sexy vulnerability comes to Emma's surface...As Feenix applies the first nippple clamp and Emma screams out, you can hear her desire to submit...Feenix takes the challege to see how far she is willing to take those desires...at his hand...very sincere scenes with a vulnerable and expressive submissive

Duration:  13:53
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio:   22kbps

File size: 150.9 MB
Download Emma's Challenge

saratanda

« Reply #375 on: November 01, 2020, 03:54:09 AM »
Fierce? No...Hot? Yes

On days like this, I almost feel guilty...almost...a sweet, young, smokin hot 19 year old at my leisure...I wanted to get nice and comfy with Evilyn so I planned a day of bedroom bondage...I really just wanted to get her spread out on the bed and if I had my way, she would still be there...I get them each for such a short period of time...the world is an unfair and heart-wrenching place...I tie her up and direct her to hop into the room...I inspect and undress her slowly...I rig the spread on camera and I revel in her immobile nakedness...I slip my finger into one of the tightest pussies I have ever felt...talk about heart-wrenching...I tease her clit with orgasm denial...she gets pouty...she turns out to be quite a tough girl...I whip her spread body and rubberband her soles and inner thighs extensively...and that's how it goes for Evilyn...tight, restrictive bondage at the whims of someone twice her age and ten times as perverted...But I do eventually let her cum and our Fierce model learns that even orgasms can be a punishment..

Format:   m4v
Duration:  18:31
Video:   960x720, AVC (H.264), 1437kbps
Audio:   101kbps

File size: 209.4 MB
Download Fierce? No...Hot? Yes

saratanda

« Reply #376 on: November 01, 2020, 04:14:13 AM »
Exposed Suffering!

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Allegra's brutal bondage beatdown concludes with the truly suffering girl squirming and writhing in a strict, elbows together hogtie and making it worse is she's bound with very rough hemp that is hell on her flesh! Groaning through her packed mouth Allegra is desperate to be untied but she's here to model and it won't end until the job is done!

Duration:  6:56
Video:   720x480, AVC (H.264), 1183kbps
Audio:   77kbps

File size: 64.3 MB
Download Exposed Suffering!

saratanda

« Reply #377 on: November 01, 2020, 04:34:18 AM »
Brandy's So Sexy

Blonde babe Brandy starts off in only a white bra, white stockings, white heels and white gloves. A crotch rope adorns her pretty pussy as she is tied standing. Next, Bryan ropes her to a short stool, almost entirely on camera! Next Brandy is bound on one foot with the other leg drawn up tightly to her chest. After enduring several minutes wobbling on that one heel, Bryan lets her down and she struggles on the floor in this same position.

Format:   avi
Duration:  1:14:01
Video:   704x480, DivX 5, 2434kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Brandy's So Sexy

saratanda

« Reply #378 on: November 01, 2020, 04:54:22 AM »
Heavy Rubberists Full

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!

Duration:  1:01:21
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3455kbps
Audio:   126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Heavy Rubberists Full

saratanda

« Reply #379 on: November 01, 2020, 05:14:27 AM »
Plumming Experiments - Part One

Latex video with Mistress Minerva & Chiara Diletto with girls in latex clothing called:Plumming Experiments Part One

Duration:  10:21
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9174kbps
Audio:   77kbps

File size: 702.0 MB
Download Plumming Experiments - Part One