Author Topic: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)  (Read 42345 times)

saratanda

Re: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2020, 03:50:15 PM »
Alexis Grace Cums and Cums Again While Suspended

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Extreme ahrd tied and bondage slave Alexis Grace. Enjoy!!!

Format:   Windows Media
Duration:  15:47
Video:   1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7738kbps
Audio:   312kbps

File size: 927.5 MB
Download Alexis Grace Cums and Cums Again While Suspended

saratanda

Re: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2020, 04:10:19 PM »
HardTied Angel Allwood All About the Booby

Release Year: 2013
Studio:  HardTied
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though.

Format:   mp4
Duration:  53:39
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio:   112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download HardTied Angel Allwood All About the Booby

saratanda

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2020, 01:31:50 PM »
Diabolical , Tess Dagger

Studio:  InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.

The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.

His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.

Duration:  33:59
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio:   109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Diabolical , Tess Dagger

saratanda

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2020, 01:51:55 PM »
Amilie - part 2 of 3

Studio:  Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Part 2: A bad news for cute girl, Lomp is to whip her most feminine and sensitive part, her poor vagina. She seems quite uneasy, you can read this on her concerned eyes. The way reaching the money will pass through her sweet pussy. Her weakness assures you that you will watch her sobbing. Anyway, she must endure all this pain just to get you pleased. Appreciate her sorrow.

Duration:  24:26
Video:   4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio:   309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Amilie - part 2 of 3

saratanda

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2020, 02:11:58 PM »
InfernalRestraints  No More Tears Nicki Blue  Pd

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Then Pd is going to give her something to complain about. He has a low tolerance for her kind of bullshit and all of her crying is really wearing thin. Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears.

Duration:  36:54
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 414.6 MB
Download InfernalRestraints  No More Tears Nicki Blue  Pd

saratanda

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2020, 02:32:03 PM »
Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio:  RealTimeBondage
Cast:  Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.

Duration:  1:00:28
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Abigail Dupree, Endza Slave A Part 1

saratanda

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2020, 02:52:07 PM »
Contest winner

Cast:  Naomi Swann, Sunshine
Genres: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian

Young Naomi is a really big fan of Goddess Sunshine and wishes she too could have her feet in her mouth. She enters a contest at clips4sale to meet the Goddess and she can't believe her luck when she wins! She counts the days, hours and minutes until Sunshine arrives at her house and guess what, she gets to do almost whatever she wants which includes spending all of her time with the Goddess's feet in her mouth.

Duration:  15:50
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6473kbps
Audio:   124kbps

File size: 766.1 MB
Download Contest winner

saratanda

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2020, 03:12:12 PM »
The Slave To Wipe Socks In The Mouth With Soap - HD 720p

The slaves face then she stuffs her sweaty socks into the slaves mouth and makes her smell her feet then makes the slave leave with her smelly socks in her mouth and dirty shoe tied round her nose...

Duration:  20:51
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio:   186kbps

File size: 774.7 MB
Download The Slave To Wipe Socks In The Mouth With Soap - HD 720p

saratanda

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2020, 03:32:16 PM »
Cherried Blossom Part 2- Blossom

Blossom just had the time of her life over on HardTied  with London River, one of the toughest handlers on our staff. Just about any other model we could have brought on would have been balling their eyes out by the end of a full feed with London, but not Blossom. There is nothing in the world she loves more than the feeling of being beaten and humiliated and pushed to her absolute limits.

Now it's O.T.'s turn to have a crack at her. He has Blossom down on her knees, held in place by a metal collar and shackles around her ankles. Her body is completely exposed and vulnerable and O.T. is ready to take full advantage. He locks a chain through the gauges in her ears and runs it through her mouth as a gag. Then he takes his time covering her entire body in binder clips. He pins them to her eyebrows and her ears.

Next he straps her down to the floor, her arms and legs splayed out spread eagle. Then he positions the fucking machine between her legs, but instead of a dildo attached, it's a hitachi. As the fucking machine moves it vibrates her pussy just enough to let her know what she can't fully have. He tightens nipple clamps onto her tits and ties them up to the floor by her shoulders. She squirms and sighs and yearns for the release she just can't have. And then it's back to the pain.

Duration:  29:31
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Cherried Blossom Part 2- Blossom

saratanda

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2020, 03:52:21 PM »
Little Caprice - a difficult challenge

A member requested a girl on the One Bar Prison, in a RigidFiddle, and leg irons. Well, we did not just get any girl: we got Little Caprice! There should be a very very small chance of escape to make her try. But to escape, Caprice would have to get out of the RigidFiddle (something that has only been done by about 2 in every 100 models), and even then she would be stuck on the One Bar Prison. So we used the old version of the dildo pole. Should she somehow escape her fiddle, she would have to bend over and reach the adjuster knob. This all sounds very impossible, but Little Caprice. well she is as amazing as she is famous! Don't miss this!

Duration:  4:49
Video:   1920x1080, MP4V, 10666kbps
Audio:   187kbps

File size: 383.0 MB
Download Little Caprice - a difficult challenge

saratanda

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2020, 04:12:26 PM »
Inflagranti - Sei mein Herr

Angie, a pain-cool slave whore, she ties to herself for you her thick tits and stretches with metal clips the fittings long.

Format:   avi
Duration:  1:32:12
Video:   576x432, XviD, 898kbps
Audio:   124kbps

File size: 699.3 MB
Download Inflagranti - Sei mein Herr

saratanda

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2020, 01:33:55 PM »
Maia Davis

Studio:  DungeonCorp
Cast: Maia Davis
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Southern California is full of lovely, independent ladies. Such is the case with Maia, a dazzling, young blonde, out for a leisurely jog. After a nice workout, she comes home to her quiet abode for a little cool down time. Unbeknownst to her however...there's somebody else inside. A cool, refreshing  is just the ticket on a hot day. And then maybe a shower...and as she makes her way to get freshened up, the stranger springs...What happens next is a whirlwind of events as Maia finds herself in this intruder's grip. She knows not who this madman is, but she has a feeling that she had better comply...

Total size: 697.4 MB in 2 files.

Download Maia Davis

saratanda

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2020, 01:54:00 PM »
Mia Austin, Matt Williams  and  Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Begging, Big Dick, Black Cock, Black Hair, Blow job, Brown Eyes, Deep Throat, Drool, Face Fucking, Handcuffs, Natural Breast, Shaved, Short Hair, Slave Bj Training, Sloppy Blow Job On Black Cock, Small Tits, Smeared Makeup, Tattoo

We start off with teasing her with the cock, making her follow us on her hands and knees begging for that she craves. That flawless ass wiggling as she crawls and that wide open begging mouth inspires us and we give her a pair of handcuffs to throw on so that we can get down to the serious business of some throat training. Mia can deepthroat like a trooper, utter drooling messy beautiful commitment, and we reward that commitment with some dedicated dick.

The cock train we run on her face blasts Mia in a dazed and loopy sexual subspace. That blissful subspace is why she is here tray, she seeks total destruction as only we can dish out. Time to ramp up the pace. We shift out her handcuffs, throw her down onto a fuck stool and recuff her down before taking her from both ends. Mia is turned into a sex sandwich as her eyes bulge and the drool pours out, destroying her makeup and coating her face.

This is only the very first position of what promises to be an intense and punishing shoot. Can Mia handle it? Can she take what we are dishing out? Stay tuned until next week to find out what else is in store for this sexual athlete...

Duration:  22:25
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7244kbps
Audio:   108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Mia Austin, Matt Williams  and  Jack Hammer

saratanda

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2020, 02:14:04 PM »
Nenetl's Tail - Nenetl Avril

Cast: Nenetl Avril
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber

Latex models with underwear and Nenetl's Tail Nenetl Avril video fetish, also latex and pony girls, Beautiful latex lucy and lots of rubber sex

Duration:  15:29
Video:   3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15952kbps
Audio:   309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Nenetl's Tail - Nenetl Avril

saratanda

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2020, 02:34:08 PM »
April Struggle part 2

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Slave busty April hard rope bondage and gags on the floor.

Duration:  9:56
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9276kbps
Audio:   78kbps

File size: 681.0 MB
Download April Struggle part 2

saratanda

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2020, 02:54:13 PM »
Mandy Slim - One Bar Prison challenge

Tall Dutch blonde Mandy Slim found out about our One Bar Prison challenge on Twitter. Like many girls, she did not believe that one bar can be enough bondage to hold a girl in place. So she came over to take the challenge! I told her to bring her tallest heels, and she looked awesomely fierce! She was so curious about the One Bar Prison, touching it and lubing it up, so we got right down to business. The special metal plug was inserted very carefully, with Mandy halting the progress a few times to find her position. All she could do was stand up very straight. She tried and tried, but she could not escape this evil device! Another victim of the One Bar Prison!

Duration:  4:20
Video:   1920x1080, MP4V, 11673kbps
Audio:   187kbps

File size: 376.1 MB
Download Mandy Slim - One Bar Prison challenge

saratanda

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2020, 03:14:19 PM »
Crotched , Helena Locke

Helena Locke doesn't get tied up very often. As OT wraps the ropes around her she watches intently. Her predicament grows with each wrap. As does her excitement. The crotch rope was first to go on, but each rope OT adds makes it tighter; biting into her tender vulva. The gag adds to her helplessness before OT cuts off her clothes and exposes her sexy body.

With her arms tied behind her head her face is pushed into the box. It's not long before her panties are removed. Her torso is pulled up so her back is arched intensely. Then OT adds a crotch rope and pulls it up so tight that it hurts. The vibrator isn't that much help and OT makes it worse by spanking her hard.

Helena is sitting on a box with her arms tied behind her back and up to the ceiling. OT comes in and pulls up the ropes so she's on her feet. As she hangs there OT comes in with the dreaded cane. He beats her ass while she screams.

Duration:  37:14
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio:   108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Crotched , Helena Locke

saratanda

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2020, 03:34:24 PM »
Jessy Joy

Genres: bondage, breast training machine, ball gag, pregnant

We found this beaming mom-to-be Jessy Joy who was admiring herself in the mirror, looking at all the changes her body had gone through recently. A huge belly and huge dark nipples that had become very sensitive.

Duration:  7:40
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14638kbps
Audio:   261kbps

File size: 838.0 MB
Download Jessy Joy

saratanda

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2020, 03:54:29 PM »
Webbing , Luna LaVey

Luna LaVey has all the right curves. Even the ones on the top of her head. She's got all the markings of being a seriously hardcore chick in a body that is sexy as hell. The rope just seems to snuggle her tender flesh. She seems to bliss out as OT slaps her face. She moans sweetly as he plays with her cunt.

OT exposes her gorgeous body. He ties her arms and legs out in different directions. Like a spider's meal he winds the ropes around her. Each tie is more and more intense. Like the spider OT toys with his capture. He reveals her true beauty.

Once the web is spun OT stings her. The cane makes lovely little lines across her body. Then he reveals his true purpose. He gives her orgasms unlike anything she's ever felt before. As she flies through the air she melts into herself.

Duration:  36:51
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7410kbps
Audio:   110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Webbing , Luna LaVey

saratanda

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2020, 04:14:33 PM »
Vulvastic , Mia Torro

Mia Torro has a special love affair with bondage. As each rope is wound around her body you can see the joy, excitement, and arousal play across her face. There's no doubt that she's wet even without getting a good long look at her naughty bits.

Once she's completely naked the evidence is clear as day. The sweet cream emanating from her tender folds is quite evident. This reveals a special talent of Mia's. Off camera OT calls attention to the wetness between her legs. He requested pictures be taken of her dripping cunny. This is a special trigger for Mia. Once that is said she can't help how wet she gets. You better believe OT is going to take advantage of this rare talent. Or is it an affliction.

Mia is pulled into a pile driver position with a funnel gag in her mouth. As OT makes light of her glistening slit she begins to spray herself. The wetness falls right into her open mouth. It seems to turn her on even more. The mere mention of her dripping snatch is enough to make her squirt.

Duration:  30:09
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio:   107kbps

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Vulvastic , Mia Torro