Author Topic: Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)  (Read 44168 times)

saratanda

Topless Maid Lorelei

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Video language: English

Topless Maid Lorelei is Tethered to the Bed extremal bondage

Format:   mp4
Duration:  7:43
Video:   848x480, AVC (H.264), 4716kbps
Audio:   124kbps

File size: 274.6 MB
Download Topless Maid Lorelei

saratanda

Bound Angel , Joanna Angel

Release Year: 2020
Studio:  HardTied
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

Joanna Angel is a well known figure in the sex work industry. She owned and directed her own production company and still produces for some of the most successful companies in the industry. Getting to tie her up is not only a delight, but an honor.

She starts off a little nervous, but as the ropes go on you can see her comfort play across her face and the excitement becomes obvious. Her smile betrays just how much she is enjoying being made helpless.

She's worn panties that barely cover her cunt. We take that as a sign the she wants to be have her slit played with so that's just what we do. She's teased and made to squirt over and over and over again. Until she's just a puddle!

Duration:  35:41
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Bound Angel , Joanna Angel

saratanda

Th Vol 16 Mouthwatering Gags

Release Year: 2011
Studio:  Harmony Concepts
Cast: Catharine Beaumont, Rikki Parker
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

At sight of these wonderfully bound and gagged women, you can go ahead and salivate"cause that what they're doing.Catharine wears Sweet Gwendoline corset, panties, seamed stockings and high heels....

Format:   Windows Media
Duration:  43:26
Video:   640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2151kbps
Audio:   94kbps

File size: 416.6 MB
Download Th Vol 16 Mouthwatering Gags

saratanda

London River Bound Over Sybian and Face Fucked

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River - Matt Williams - Sergeant Miles.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

I'm sensitive; as in I have a hair trigger pussy that loves to cum without my permission or that of anyone else. So when Matt Williams tells me that he's going to put me in bondage and have me on a Sybian I start to feel a little panic rise from my toes to my eyelids. I have never been easy on bondage when vibrators are introduced and this day would be no different.
At first the onslaught of dick seems to help distract from the vibration against my cunt, but as Matt and Sergeant Miles take turns filling my mouth and throat with cock making me gasp desperately for breath, the excitement builds and I find myself cumming uncontrollably. The orgasms ripped out of me by the vibrator and Matt's special form of breath play become overwhelming. My body writhes and I feel the restraints being pressed into my skin. When I realize that I am pulling myself out of position and off the vibrator it is too late to stop myself from rebelling against instructions to stay put. Then the tears come.

Duration:  12:33
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio:   108kbps

File size: 682.6 MB
Download London River Bound Over Sybian and Face Fucked

saratanda

Tickle Torture Foxy

Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

Foxy Sanie is a funny young girl whos an absolute pleasure to tickle. Completely vulnerable, bound on the device the Mr. X she is left at the hands of ticklers Rene and Violette. Her soft soles stand absolutely no chance - the hairbrush is in action. Dont miss last tickling submission video.

Duration:  12:02
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps
Audio:   309kbps

File size: 880.2 MB
Download Tickle Torture Foxy

saratanda

Hot Fuck Movies Threeway Bound and Plugged Asses

Release Year: 2019
Studio:  Bizarre Video Productions
Cast: Anissa Kate, Cherry Kiss, Amirah Adara, Marica Hase, Zazie Skymm, David Perry, Ian Scott, Tigerr Benson, Mugur, Eva Parcker
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Facesitting, Facials, Foot Fetish, Rimming, Sex Toy Play, Spanking, Strap-Ons, Tattoos, Threesomes

It's an anal festival with these 4 scenes featuring back door antics. But, there is also plenty of pussy fucking, cock sucking and fetish bondage mixed in, when these guys get here way with 2 gorgeous babes. Anjela Vidal's smooth round butt is the subject of the first scene. She's the plaything for Yanick and Amirah in this submissive/dominant roleplaying escapade where all holes get stuffed. Things turn harsh in the second scene when pretty young Zazie Skymm is punished for smoking by the dominant duo of Cherry Kiss and David Perry. That punishment includes being bound humiliated and ass fucked by both her tormentors. Attentions turn to toes and assholes with a sex romp on the couch with Anissa, Eva and David. Their pleasures include sucking, fucking and ass stuffing where everyone cums. In the final scene Tigerr Benson gets a visit to her oriental abode by friends Marika and Mugur. After some tea, the threesome engages in a sexcapade where assholes are filled with cock and a strap-on dildo. The two Asian babes fill their mouths with Mugur's cock, who in turn fills their pussy's and backsides.

Total size: 1.9 GB in 4 files.

Download Hot Fuck Movies Threeway Bound and Plugged Asses

saratanda

Giving Jamie What She Wants - Full HD 1080p

the remote to the vibrating egg she has shoved in her pussy drops on the floor.

Duration:  19:24
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio:   241kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Giving Jamie What She Wants - Full HD 1080p

saratanda

Less than Trash Part 4

Elise's trashy cunt gets strapped, whipped and beaten by Alebeard until she's utterly broken.

Duration:  15:05
Video:   1280x704, AVC (H.264), 1574kbps
Audio:   156kbps

File size: 191.9 MB
Download Less than Trash Part 4

saratanda

Nipple Enhancement Weather

Wenona, the hot babe from hot Miami gets a lesson in Seattle Pony conditions at winter time. Icy rain and wind certainly helps to get her nipples standing to attention.

Duration:  6:10
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio:   156kbps

File size: 117.5 MB
Download Nipple Enhancement Weather

saratanda

Ban Vol 29  Bound Obsession

Release Year: 2014
Studio:  Harmony Concepts
Cast: Hollywood, Frankie Dashwood, Goldie Blair, Molly Matthews
Genres: Bondage, Fetish

Busty, bondaged and  beautiful. It's no wonder Jack's a bit obsessed. Look inside his world of extremely sexy women, bound hard and gagged tight. Scantily dressed to tease and please.

Format:   avi
Duration:  1:19:16
Video:   720x480, DivX 5, 976kbps

File size: 646.0 MB
Download Ban Vol 29  Bound Obsession

saratanda

Kendra Folded & Fucked

We've had all sorts of great models here, but there is one that we've always wanted, but due to scheduling conflicts or whatever, it just has not happened... until now! The beautiful and kinky Kendra James is going to get down and dirty with us naked! Yes, it's true... Not only is she here, but she is going to get Folded and Fucked! See it here for the first time.

Duration:  11:49
Video:   640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 83.3 MB
Download Kendra Folded & Fucked

saratanda

Machine Scene 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Big Boobs, Bondage, British, European, Female Domination, Fetish, International, Latex & Leather Items, Pantyhose & Stockings, Strap-Ons

Max Cool presents Machine, where pain is pleasure!

Duration:  27:53
Video:   960x540, AVC (H.264), 2417kbps

File size: 519.7 MB
Download Machine Scene 3

saratanda

Hard tickled to orgasm

Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling

Hot girl Emylia Argan is bound on the device the devil. Katy Pearl slowly warm her up, teasing and tickling her hot body with their nimble fingers. They tease and titillate Vanessa to the max, her feet get to know all the power of tickling. Ready for her ticklish journey to orgasm, her hungry pussy is introduce to the vibrating toys. Dont miss this latest tickle-gasm clip, here at!

Duration:  13:04
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps
Audio:   309kbps

File size: 956.7 MB
Download Hard tickled to orgasm

saratanda

Spanking naughty petgirl Marlin

Studio:  SM-Circus

An very exciting spanking naughty of Marlin.

Duration:  19:46
Video:   864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 231.0 MB
Download Spanking naughty petgirl Marlin

saratanda

HardTied  Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

Release Year: 2011
Studio:  HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres:  BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears.

Duration:  38:49
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB
Download HardTied  Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

saratanda

Afternoon Fisting

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture,latex,ruber

Latex models with underwear and fetish in video Afternoon Fisting, as well as latex and pony girls, beautiful latex lucy and a lot of rubber sex.

Duration:  20:35
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6781kbps
Audio:   247kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Afternoon Fisting

saratanda

Freaksinside clip 251

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!

Duration:  13:38
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10916kbps
Audio:   114kbps

Download Freaksinside clip 251

saratanda

Ghosted

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Sometimes I just lose interest in people I'm talking to. London was a great kisser and super hott. I was really feeling it, but I just sort of moved on. She didn't! She didn't at all! She has become obsessed. I can see now that ghosting on her was a big mistake. I could have had her sexy body on me without all the pain. Oh the pain!! She is so cruel. Does being ghosted on really hurt this much? I promise I'll never leave her! Why would I want to? I should never have ignored her messages. I was so mean. I'm the cruel one! London is only helping me to be a better person. She's so good to me!

Duration:  49:49
Video:   850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Ghosted

saratanda

Machine Scene 6

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Big Boobs, Bondage, British, European, Female Domination, Fetish, International, Latex & Leather Items, Pantyhose & Stockings, Strap-Ons

Max Cool presents Machine, where pain is pleasure! It hurts so good. Can you take it?

Duration:  20:07
Video:   960x540, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio:   123kbps

File size: 329.8 MB
Download Machine Scene 6

saratanda

Spy Mirela - Spanking & Electro Play Punishment

Release Year: 2015
Studio:  Fetish Network

Mirela has been in interrogation for a few days. She won't to confess why she was caught breaking into the Senator's house. She might be a spy. She is bound to a bedframe to be punished at once. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment with electro play and a cattle prod, humiliation and fingering.

Format:   avi
Duration:  10:39
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio:   250kbps

Download Spy Mirela - Spanking & Electro Play Punishment