Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 339248 times)

mistrzuploadu

Tons of Fun 6 - Serenity
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2020, 02:51:31 PM »
Tons of Fun 6 - Serenity

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2003-04-25 - Tons of Fun 6 - Serenity - lma-tons-of-fun-p06-f
Format: wmv
Size: 293.75 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:28, 4264 Kbps, 960x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Tons of Fun 6 - Serenity

This is an amazing finale to this outstanding series. The mammoth ass of Queen Serenity goes for some really full weight facesitting in this clip. She seems to sit on the slave's face for an eternity as he licks Her asshole. "Lick it" "Take a deep breath" She says. She is genuinely enjoying Herself at all times as the slave is crunched under Her full weight and ass-crushing flesh.

Category: FACE SITTING

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:55:22 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Get Your Tongue in My Pussy 1 - Ambrosia
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2020, 03:53:20 PM »

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-01-26 - Get Your Tongue in My Pussy 1 - Ambrosia - lma-gettongueinpussy-p1
Size: 71.93 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:06:15, 1478 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

Russian Goddess Ambrosia is a very sexy Lady. She starts off having a cigarette while relaxing FULL weight on slave's face. The long periods he must endure beneath her full weight is incredible. After the cigarette, she starts reading a magazine and throughout all this time smothering beneath her ass he is forced to lick her pussy as she relaxes. He licks and licks as she continues to facesit him mercilessly and with indifference to his discomfort as he obeys her every command.

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: facesitting ass worship anal licking face sitting smothering smother analingus anallingus butt female domination fart sniffing ass sniffing humiliation degradation lick licking cruelty bdsm smell smelling ass cleaning asshole tongue mistress dominatrix russian ass goddess ambrosia mistress ambrosia fuck my ass with your tongue

Download:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:55:19 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Cruel Edging Orgasm - Makayla Cox
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2020, 04:51:50 PM »

General:
Name: FE - 2015-12-01 - Cruel Edging Orgasm - Makayla Cox
Format: mp4
Size: 1.14 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:56, 8458 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Mistress Makayla gets great pleasure in controlling a slaves cock and their every orgasm. She unlocks her chastity slave and slowly teases his frustrated dick right to the brink of cumming to only make him suffer that much more. Makayla loves getting her bitch boy's so desperate to release that they are willing to do anything and everything she could ever want.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: HANDJOBS
Keywords: makalya cox

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:07:01 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Ashleigh Tries to Hurt Um Bad Full Clip
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2020, 08:01:52 AM »
Ashleigh Tries to Hurt Um Bad Full Clip

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-07-07 - Ashleigh Tries to Hurt Um Bad Full Clip
Size: 134.44 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:14:34, 1214 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Ashleigh is going to do her best to cause as much damage as her wooden soled sandals can do on a set of balls. They are brand new and have never been tested before. She starts out by blasting some serious kicks into his crotch with new sandals. When he goes to the ground she kicks him from behind with the point. Next she tramples on his cock and balls. Just watch the big hard wooden heel of her shoe sink into his crotch as it crushes his cock and balls. He gets back up and takes some super hard kicks with the hard wooden shoes. She starts working on some combinations that include punches and grabs and knees. This surprises him and after a few of these he is unable to get up. Ashley leaves to take a brake and when she comes back her buddy is still on the ground holding his damaged privates. Since he does not feel like standing any more Ashleigh decides to give him some treatment with the bottom of shoes as he lays on the ground. She starts out by lightly tapping on his crotch. Then before she knows it she is causing as much pain as before! Luckily she does not have to wait for him to get up and recover. She gets to keep going as he lays there in pain. We even get to watch up close and from his point of view as she grinds the soles of her shoes into his wounded crotch. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 03:56:28 PM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Lydia Busts His Balls with Black Boots Full Clip
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2020, 09:00:57 AM »
Lydia Busts His Balls with Black Boots Full Clip

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-07-14 - Lydia Busts His Balls with Black Boots Full Clip
Size: 210.77 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:20, 1844 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Oh my goodness! Check out the boots on this young lady! Lydia has come by with three pairs of boots, and let me tell you, she sure does look hot in them. She has been dying to show someone her new boots, and now is the perfect chance. Lydia is wearing a little red skirt and a hot top. Her first pair of boots are made of soft leather that fits well around her calves. She boots her friend's balls up into his chest with these. Her next pair are a stretchy fabric boot. She immediately punts her toe right into his already battered genitalia. This makes him lay down on the floor. She gets him on his knees and rams her booted foot into his crotch. That has to hurt! He ends up on the floor again and Lydia kicks him over so she can grind her hot boots into his balls. Then she stomps the heel right into his junk! Soon after this comes her final pair of boots. She says "they are a little flashy and they have a great heel!" Her first kick floors him as she uses the large front of the boot to completely smash his balls. She tells him that he needs to keep going, and he says that "I am trying, but your boots are hurting me really bad!" We are sure that they do, especially the way she kicks with them. Just see which ones hurt the most! (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:02:50 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Platinum's Boyfriend Behavioral Correction Service
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2020, 09:58:22 AM »
Platinum's Boyfriend Behavioral Correction Service

General:
Name: AMG - 0717 - Platinum's Boyfriend Behavioral Correction Service (1080 HD)
Size: 2.12 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:34, 17091 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Platinum's Boyfriend Behavioral Correction Service (1080 HD)

Tina's ex-boyfriend wants to get back into her life, but he was a total "dawwg" and the only thing she really misses about him was his MONEY. (Tina says that he cheated on her a bunch of times and was really mean to her!)  Besides, she is seeing someone else now. She explains that her new boyfriend is great in bed and everything, but the only problem with him is that he's kinda broke.  She comes to Platinum for a solution. Platinum has a mysterious ability to "retrain" male brains. She has a plan to help Tina out... A phonecall is placed to this jerk of an ex. Platinum teases him with the possibility of a facetime call!
He thinks he will be seeing her "boobs"- meanwhile the only boob involved here will be HIM! Because little does he know about Platinum's psychic powers of mind control. Soon he is staring at Platinum's purple mind-controlling crystal over the video call. It sways back & forth...and a "trigger word" is placed into his tiny male brain. He tries to fight it, but its futile to resist. The macho asshole is then summoned to Platinum's office at Mean Girls headquarters to put her control to the test in person, and make sure it works completely before she turns the "retrained" macho asshole over to Tina.
And of course, Platinum's training works like a charm. He is now ready to be taken to Tina's house and literally GIVEN to her as her new HUMAN PET! Tina cannot believe this. This "daawg" of an ex-boyfriend is now crawling at her feet LITERALLY like a daawg- and even comes crawling to her with $$$ and a credit cards in his teeth! He has been trained SO well! (Or maybe "mind washed" is a better term?)
The ex-macho asshole obviously is trying to resist this new humiliating life- but Platinum shows Tina how to use the "trigger word" and simply clap her hands to put him deeper and deeper under her control. (She explains that a simple snap of her fingers also works!)  The asshole ex is absolutely powerless to resist those sounds as his brain has been completely rewired.
All it takes is a simple command and a clap of Tina's hands- and this male chauvenist piig is reduced to a whimpering, cowering canine at her feet! Tina decides to push his limits and explains right to her ex's face what his new life will be like. (Apparently he can still understand all human words- even if he cannot speak them anymore. All he can do is bark and whimper like a REAL canine- much to Tina's amusement!)
Tina relishes telling the jerk that he will now be giving all his worldly possessions to her NEW boyfriend! And that he will be made to lay at the foot of their bed like a real daawg and listen to them FUCK all night from now on! The poor little puppy is CRUUUSHED! LOL
Then it is on to making this new "bitch" of Tina's perform doggie tricks for our amusement! We especially love making it fetch Tina's shoes in its teeth!  This bitch cannot be humiliated enough as far as we are concerned...and its humiliation is only beginning.

Related Categories: PET PLAY , MESMERIZE , PUPPY PLAY , HUMILIATION , MIND FUCK
Keywords: goddess platinum , goddess tina , financial domination

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:07:07 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Playing With The Old Man
« Reply #86 on: September 29, 2020, 10:54:17 AM »
Playing With The Old Man

General:
Name: AMG - 0718 - Playing With The Old Man (1080HD)
Size: 1.27 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:34, 13124 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 257 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Playing With The Old Man (1080HD)

Princess Amber, Goddess Maci and I were hanging out and we decided to bring one of our slaves out to play.
I love hanging out with Princess Amber because not only is she super hot, but she is just as twisted as I am. LOL! I love teaching Goddess Maci how to use and abuse pathetic losers.
Since my old ass geezer slave always gets on my nerves I decided it was the one we would mess with. I want to teach Goddess Maci to be amazing when it comes to whipping and beating slaves. So Princess Amber and I took this opportunity to show Goddess Maci to not hold back and to make your slaves very obedient?Ǫ and to do that you have to beat them, and beat them as often as possible.
Goddess Maci makes me so proud! She is really getting the hang of being a Mean Girl and I love watching her grow and become just like her big step-sister and her Aunt.

-Goddess Platinum

Related Categories: WHIPPING , HANDCUFFS , PADDLING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: goddess platinum , goddess maci , princess amber , handcuff , shackled , whipped , lashings , 3 on 1 , pain slave , mean girls , triple threat , humiliation , training , old man , slave task

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:02:54 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Please Pretty Princess Jennifer!
« Reply #87 on: September 29, 2020, 11:54:35 AM »

General:
Name: AMG - 0719 - Please Pretty Princess Jennifer!
Size: 92.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:52, 1177 Kbps, 1440x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

I decided to invite My first asian girl over to help Me abuse My slaves. (Ms. Kirin over at Asian Mean Girls wanted me to "give her a tryout".) And she was incredible! Introducing the newest abuser of slaves- Princess Jennifer! :)
I start Her off by dragging a slave out of its cage and instructing the newest Princess to command it to "worship her feet"- she ended up LOVING it! She couldn't believe how pathetic this loser is. He worships her sweaty feet right out of her spikey leather flats like the good little bitch it is. Beautiful Princess Jennifer even starts getting really domnant as She gets more comfortable with being worshipped- to the point that this little girl starts SHOVING her foot all the way down the slave's THROAT! HAHAHA!!! I love it. She even wipes his slobber off her foot by dismissively wiping her foot off on his hair. LOL
I think she is a natural.

She even ASKS if she can kick it in the balls toward the end of the video! So I give her a quick SOLID demo and then let HER have a few cracks at it's balls- with her cute (but razor-sharp!) little metal-spike-covered flats!
She is learning quickly that She can do ANYTHING She wants to slaves around here...and loves it! I have a feeling you will probably be seeing a lot more of Princess Jennifer with Ms. Kirin over on Asian Mean Girls ! ;)

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:07:13 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Kourtney - I would never go out with a loser like you (Part 1)
« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2020, 12:55:56 PM »
Kourtney - I would never go out with a loser like you (Part 1)

General:
Name: BP2 - Kourtney - I would never go out with a loser like you (Part 1) (720 HD)
Size: 316.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:49, 4169 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Kourtney - I would never go out with a loser like you (Part 1) (720 HD)

720 HD: Arab American Princess Kourtney just broke up with her boyfriend. She laughs when this guy asks her out. In this clip Kourtney makes the nerd feel like an idiot for even trying to talk to her. She puts him right in its place and makes him lick the soles of her shoes clean and suck on her heels. Kourtney is very arrogant and treats him like the nerd that he is. In between shoes she spits right in his mouth so he can lick the next one clean. Kourtney just says, ââ?¬Å?Flat.ââ?¬Â The cuck nerd knows she wants his tongue flat so she can wipe off the bottoms of her shoes on it. The Egyptian goddess loves humiliating the nerd. (9:49 long)

Clip contains: Arrogant Egyptian Princess dominating nerd white boy, shoe licking, emotional sadism, and spitting.

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:03:02 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Kourtney - I would never go out with a loser like you (Part 2)
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2020, 01:55:10 PM »
Kourtney - I would never go out with a loser like you (Part 2)

General:
Name: BP2 - Kourtney - I would never go out with a loser like you (Part 2) (720 HD)
Size: 268.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:21, 4167 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 319 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Kourtney - I would never go out with a loser like you (Part 2) (720 HD)

720 HD: Princess Kourtney takes off her shoes and then makes him smell her shoes. Then she utterly humiliates the weakling. She spits on her soles and then has it lick her up. She just says flat and then wipes the shoe of like he was just a shoe cleaner. The rest of the clip Kourtney dominates the nerd with her beautiful feet. She shoves her feet all over his face as she glares down at him. The cuck nerd will be a toy and a tool for her. This is a must have for foot worship of Brat Princess fans. (8:21 long)

Clip contains: Arrogant Egyptian Princess dominating nerd white boy, foot licking, emotional sadism, and spitting.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:02:58 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Lana Luxor - Bikini Brat Foot Worship and Trample
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2020, 02:53:51 PM »
Lana Luxor - Bikini Brat Foot Worship and Trample

General:
Name: BP2 - Lana Luxor - Bikini Brat Foot Worship and Trample (1080 HD)
Size: 776.87 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:05, 10552 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Lana Luxor - Bikini Brat Foot Worship and Trample (1080 HD)

1080 HD Lana enjoys some foot worship from her slave. She is very aggressive and forcefully jams her feet into its mouth. When she gets mad, she kicks him in the face. Lana is very difficult to please. She is used to having things her way. The slave is grateful to serve a purpose, even though serving Lana is often difficult and physically painful for him. Lana has the slave clean her feet until she decides she wants no more. She is a very bratty and demanding girl. Lana is not satisfied with the results of the foot cleaning. She makes her slave lay on the floor and crushes him with her full weight as punishment. (10:05 long)

Clip Contains: Lana Luxor, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Bikini, Chastity, Trample, Brat Girls

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: TRAMPLING , BIKINI , FEMALE DOMINATION , CHASTITY MALE , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: lana luxor

Download:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 08:09:58 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Ass Doggy - Elena Sin, Michelle Lacy, Nikki Bell
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2020, 03:54:00 PM »

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-12-10 - Ass Doggy - Elena Sin, Michelle Lacy, Nikki Bell - assdoggy
Size: 229.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:26, 4200 Kbps, 640x360, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 123 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Mistress Elena, Mistress Nikki and Mistress Michelle ponder what they will do today. The Mistress decide to torment there boy by shocking his balls and making him clean Mistress Nikki's ass. The Mistress's give boy a good shock then stick his face in Mistress Nikki's ass. The boy licks up and down Mistress's Nikki's ass as he is shocked over and over. The Mistress completely humiliate the boy as he licks ass and has his balls fried. boy is forced to lick the sweat in and around Mistress Nikki's asshole. Mistress's Nikki's ass is extra sweaty today from her PVC skirt she has been wearing all day. The Mistress demand he works his tongue in Mistress's Nikki's ass any hesitation forces more shocks to his balls.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS LICKING
Keywords: ass worship , femdom , female domination , bdsm , ass licking , michelle , elena , nikki , clubdom

Download:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 05:26:35 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Busting Your Ass Open - Elena Sin, Michelle Lacy, Nikki Bell
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2020, 04:57:30 PM »

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-12-11 - Busting Your Ass Open - Elena Sin, Michelle Lacy, Nikki Bell - bustingyourassopen
Size: 223.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:20, 4200 Kbps, 640x360, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

The three cruel Mistress's surround there slave. The Mistress tower over the slave verbally humiliating him and teasing him. Its time for this slaves ass to be sliced up and busted open. The Mistress take turns brutally caning the slaves bare ass. The Mistress have no regard for his breaking flesh they just continue on there barrage of non stop slashing. The Mistress's have so much fun beating this slaves ass they can careless if he makes it through this torture. The slave can barely even stand but is still forced to arch his back and prop his ass up for more slashes. The Mistress begin to tire of this exercise and decide the will no longer be hitting his as they will be fucking it.

Category: CANING
Related Categories: BOOT FETISH , WHIPPING

Download:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 05:26:39 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Ass Splitting BBC - Marley Brinx
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2020, 08:15:20 AM »

General:
Name: FE - 2015-12-05 - Ass Splitting BBC - Marley Brinx
Size: 1.03 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:00, 8056 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:

Mistress Marley Brinx uses her giant anaconda sized dick to turn her slave into a gaping fuck hole for life!

Related Categories: PEGGING , STRAP-ON
Keywords: marley brinx

Download:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 07:07:20 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Stroke Challenge - Alix Lynx
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2020, 09:15:53 AM »

General:
Name: FE - 2015-12-06 - Stroke Challenge - Alix Lynx
Size: 579.23 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:58, 8388 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Description:

We're going to play a game today, stroke boy! The rules are you keep your hand on your cock at all times! You must constantly be stroking in some way, even if it's really slowly. You have to resist cumming while I tease you with my sexy fetish outfit.

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: alix lynx

Download:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:56:21 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Jerk It For Mamas Friend 2
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2020, 10:14:00 AM »

General:
Name: MT - 2010-11-27 - Jerk It For Mamas Friend 2
Size: 237.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:55, 3995 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:

FAMILY FANTASIES + MILF + EXHIBITIONIST + MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION + LIGHT HUMILIATION + FEMALE DOMINATION + SHOE WORSHIP. Are you going to be a good boy for Mommmy? I'm going to show my sexy girlfriend how well trained you are. You're going to jerk off and cum exactly as I say while she watches.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , HUMILIATION , SHOE FETISH , EXHIBITIONIST , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:07:26 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Leather Face Crush
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2020, 11:13:39 AM »
Leather Face Crush

General:
Name: MT - 2010-11-29 - Leather Face Crush
Size: 146.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:49, 4030 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
Leather Face Crush

You will be drawn into this clip POV style. I speak to you directly...and you get to see me crushing & smothering my lucky victim (?!). LEATHER FETISH + ASS WORSHIP + SMOTHER + FEMALE DOMINATION

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: LEATHER , ASS SMOTHERING , SMOTHER , ASS WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:56:30 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Little Ass Licker
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2020, 12:09:53 PM »
Little Ass Licker

General:
Name: MT - 2010-11-30 - Little Ass Licker
Size: 141.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:41, 4009 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Description:
Little Ass Licker

A little tiny man is the perfect thing to properly lick my dirty asshole! He can get right in there, the way I like: nice and deep! This little fool is pretty excited when I tell him he's going to get to worship my ass...he doesn't know that what REALLY pleases me is his ultimate sacrifice. *** GIANTESS SPECIAL EFFECTS + ASS WORSHIP ***

Category: GIANTESS
Related Categories: GIANTESS SPECIAL EFFECTS , ASS WORSHIP , ASSHOLE FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS LICKING

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:07:30 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Ashleigh Whips and Stomps His Balls Full Clip
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2020, 01:13:41 PM »
Ashleigh Whips and Stomps His Balls Full Clip

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-07-22 - Ashleigh Whips and Stomps His Balls Full Clip
Size: 118.74 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:44, 1133 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Ashleigh has come back and she is wearing the same sandals as last time. In her last clip she was trying to train her ball busting buddy to take more kicks and handle the pain better. It must have worked because he is more than willing to take some great kicks to his package. Ashleigh even brings out a whip and a paddle to bust him with. She tries each of them out on him but she makes him take off his tight underwear so she can see his bare package better. She plays with her new toys for a while, but then goes back to kicking his bare balls with her hard wooden soled sandals. Then she smashes his testicles until they start to turn colors. After Ashleigh is satisfied with her smashing, she brings out the whips and paddle to torment his vulnerable balls some more. After more of her ball punishment with her toys and a bit more kicking and stomping, her buddy is unable to stand and is confined to lying on the floor. Ashleigh continues from there and ends the clip with some brutal ball smashing with her hard wooden heels. She leaves him in pain after she nearly castrates him with her powerful feet. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 03:56:32 PM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Lydia is the New Boss at the Office Full Clip
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2020, 02:14:48 PM »
Lydia is the New Boss at the Office Full Clip

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-07-27 - Lydia is the New Boss at the Office Full Clip
Size: 79.86 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:35, 1396 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps

Description:
Lydia has taken the place of Crystal as the office manager, and it is time for employee reviews. She has Jim's file and is about to follow out Crystal's instructions on how to reward Jim for his productivity and loyalty to the company. Lydia is wearing a super hot outfit for this occasion, and that makes this quarterly review extra special. Her first kick is super hard and poor Jim is super happy to get his reward. Lydia believes in rewarding her employees for the good behavior and in Jim's case this may mean a great ballbusting guarantee instead of a pension! For her first time Lydia does a great job with rewarding Jim for his work. Lydia finishes Jim's review with some special treatment. This means that he gets his balls squashed beneath her sweet high heeled pumps. Then she brings him up to his feet by his balls. That is followed by planting some of the hardest front kicks we have seen. Jim may not have much left after Lydia rams the front of her pump into his testicles. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Download:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:56:36 AM by mistrzuploadu »