Starring: Araneae
FB1321

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Smotherbox Slave
Format: mp4
Size: 450.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:11, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ari's slave is trussed up securely with his head trapped in the smotherbox, ready for her to have a nice relaxing prolonged sit down on his face. Ari's slave breathes as and when he can as his face is used for a seat; at times it seems as though Ari forgets he's down there completely as she reads her book and makes herself comfortable.

Published Thursday 9th of March 2017

Keywords:  heels,  smotherbox,  dungeon,  araneae,  thong / g-string,  stockings,  dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 450.21 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu:
Squash!

Starring: Becky
FB1322

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Squash!
Size: 454.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:22, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Peter has beaten Becky at squash, but there's one kind of squash that Becky always wins... The kind where she squashes his face into her sweaty ass and pussy! Sexy white cotton panties in this sweaty facesitting clip.

Published Thursday 16th of March 2017

Keywords:  bedroom,  domestic,  sport,  becky,  panties.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 454.31 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu:
Corporate Image

Starring: Tiffany
FB1323

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Corporate Image
Size: 407.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:16, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Tiff doesn't think Matthew is giving off the right corporate image, so she summons him for a very physical disciplinary meeting. Matthew gets his face sat on as a punishment for his sloppy ways. Tiffany does a great job of smothering him into her panties and facesitting him until he's learnt his lesson.

Published Thursday 23rd of March 2017

Keywords:  barefoot,  heels,  office,  thong / g-string,  stockings,  tiffany,  dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 407.58 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu:
I want a new car!

Starring: Kimberly Moss

General:
Name: GFD_I want a new car!
Format: wmv
Size: 664.81 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:18:09, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

No man is safe from foot domination by Goddess Kimberly Moss, not even her own step-father! Goddess Kimberly tells her girlfriend hat she is desperate for a new car, but she is interrupted by her step-dad. He already loves to spoil her feet with designer shoes, so she knows he will get it for her. Now, she takes her financial domination over him to a new level, using those pretty feet to tease him into submission. After sticking her adorable toes in his face, he is helpless, and begins licking and sucking her toes and soles. He tries to object, telling her he can't do this with her, but when she moves her foot to his lap, his cock takes over his decision making. Stroking his dick through his pants with her feet, he can't say no to a foot job from his step-daughter. She works his cock with her arches as he begs her not to tell on him, then turns around and continues indulging his foot fetish in order to get her way. She  starts playing with her sexy nipples and giggling, then pulls out her phone as he starts to moan. He tries to talk his way out of it, but theres no denying Goddess Kimberly when she blackmails him, revealing that she's been video recording their playtime.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: kimberly moss, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 664.81 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

mistrzuploadu:
Lick My Boots Clean!

Starring: Sierra Nicole

General:
Name: GFD_Lick My Boots Clean!
Size: 69.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:30, 1420 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Sierra Nicole has been waiting for you, and orders you to crawl over and kiss her sexy white leather boot. She demands you stick out your tongue and clean the dirty soles. Prove you're a good foot slave by showing her your dirty tongue, and swallowing the grime from the bottom of her feet. You'd do anything for her foot domination, including boot worship of the dirtiest kind. She's amused by your enthusiasm and when she sees you getting hard and gives you clear jerk off instruction while you finish cleaning her boots. Your Goddess wants to see you sucking her heels like a cock, but you're not very good at it, and she's clearly dissapointed. You'd better get it right, or else she's not going to let you cum! Keep stroking your cock while you suck on her heels until she tells you it's time to cum on her boots. When you're finished, you'd better be a good slut and clean your filth off of her boots.

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT FETISH, FEMDOM POV, POV FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: femdom, foot worship, sierra nicole, pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 69.51 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version