Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 343108 times)

mistrzuploadu

Good enough for punching!
« Reply #5620 on: March 31, 2024, 06:39:40 PM »
Good enough for punching!

Starring: Insessa

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Good enough for punching!
Format: mp4
Size: 295.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:39, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 295.48 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

mistrzuploadu

Letting Off Steam
« Reply #5621 on: April 01, 2024, 09:13:11 AM »
Letting Off Steam

Starring: Jessica
FB1294

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Letting Off Steam
Format: wmv
Size: 458.19 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:06, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jessica's long suffering husband Peter's face is used as a stress reliever when she gets home from work in a foul mood after a long, hot day in the office! He dutifully assumes the position on the bed and lets Jessica ride out all her frustrations on his face until she is relaxed and in a far happier mood! As always from Jessica, some very sexy smothering and facesitting. (Duration 20m05s)

Published Thursday 1st of September 2016

Keywords:  barefoot,  heels,  bedroom,  jessica,  domestic,  thong / g-string,  stockings,  dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 458.19 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Face Crusher Rids Beach of Perverts
« Reply #5622 on: April 01, 2024, 10:12:06 AM »

Starring: Samantha Mack

General:
Name: CSFEM_Face Crusher Rids Beach of Perverts
Size: 164.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 3916 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Everyone knows that public beaches are filled with perverts gawking at pretty girls. This upsets the Face Crusher and she has decided to get rid of as many perverts on the beach as possible. She walks the beaches and when she finds a pervert, she sits on his face and eliminates him. That's exactly what happened today.

Using her amazing, and delicious ass, the Face Crusher rids the beach of a pervert that has a reputation for not only harassing women at the beach, but who has also been stalking the Face Crusher herself. Bye bye pervert!

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS SMOTHERING , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: samantha , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , landlord , sniffing , face crusher , stockings , smothering , facesitting , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , goddess samantha , bikini

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 164.02 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Here To Be Sat On
« Reply #5623 on: April 01, 2024, 11:14:05 AM »
Here To Be Sat On

Starring: Nikki
FB1295

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Here To Be Sat On
Size: 404.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:17:46, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Nikki's human chair for today is strapped down, totally unable to move as his face is sat on hard. He only gets to breathe when Nikki decides to lift her weight off his nose and mouth, the rest of the time he is prisoner under her pussy and shapely ass. (Duration 17m47s)

Published Thursday 8th of September 2016

Keywords:  heels,  restraint / bondage,  nikki,  dungeon,  thong / g-string,  stockings,  lingerie.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 404.59 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Who's Laughing Now
« Reply #5624 on: April 01, 2024, 12:15:36 PM »
Who's Laughing Now

Starring: Chloe Lovette
FB1296

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Who's Laughing Now
Size: 468.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:20:33, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Robin thinks it's a laugh to jump out on Chloe and give her a shock, but he doesn't find it quite so funny when she pins him to the couch and smothers him into her red knickers. The gasps of air are few and far between for Robin as Chloe smothers him and sits on his face hard as his punishment. (Duration 20m30s)

Published Thursday 15th of September 2016

Keywords:  barefoot,  heels,  domestic,  panties,  chloe,  dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 468.59 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Using some guy from the party with my friends
« Reply #5625 on: April 01, 2024, 02:13:03 PM »
Using some guy from the party with my friends

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Using some guy from the party with my friends
Size: 1.35 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:40, 15143 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Me and my girls have met this guy on the party. He lost the bet, so now he needs to come to our apartament and do whatever we order him to! Tonight we have big fancy to use someone to be our carpet and feet worshiper...

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS, HUMAN FURNITURE, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, fit mistress, group domination, trampling, high heels, bare feet, feet worship, humiliation, brunette goddess, human carpet, goddess worship, high heels worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.35 GB<<<

mistrzuploadu

The Proof is in the Pain 3
« Reply #5626 on: April 01, 2024, 03:08:54 PM »

Starring: Bijou Steal,Miss Jasmine

General:
Name: CSFEM_The Proof is in the Pain 3
Size: 139.44 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:47, 3293 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

In the finale, of this series, both Jasmine and Bijou pounce on their rug and give him the Grand Finale of suffering for them. They are wearing flat soled shoes so they can really enjoy long periods of face standing and lots of jumping on his vulnerable body.

They pay special attention to stomping on his cock even though he begs and pleads for them not to step on it. It's a real treat to watch such experienced Mistresses getting so much suffering from their human rug.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress
Jasmine, Miss

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: mistress bijou , bijou , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , bare foot , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , mistress jasmine , ball busting , jasmine

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 139.44 MB<<<

« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 05:39:15 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Evil Woman - facesitting and ass worship
« Reply #5627 on: April 01, 2024, 04:06:00 PM »
Evil Woman - facesitting and ass worship

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Evil Woman - facesitting and ass worship
Size: 1.29 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:58, 15160 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

I am looking for a new employee for my company. I called this man into my office for a check. If he wants to get this job, he has to try very hard. I gave him a chance, if he good worship my ass, he will get this job

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FACE SITTING, LATEX, ASS LICKING, OFFICE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: evil woman, female supremacy, femdom, mistress, brunette goddess, latex, ass worship, ass kissing, ass licking, office domination, brunette, face slapping, corporal punishment, facesitting, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.29 GB<<<

mistrzuploadu

I Want a Man Who Can Last a Long Time
« Reply #5628 on: April 01, 2024, 05:08:38 PM »

Starring: Bijou Steal

General:
Name: CSFEM_I Want a Man Who Can Last a Long Time
Size: 585.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:17, 3986 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Bijou is tired of guys boasting how long they can last in bed. How boring? She wants a man that can last last at least two minutes under her ass and if he can do that... she will go for five minutes. She sits without mercy in her sexy spandex tights that completely seal off any chance of her seat cushion getting some air.

She sits in all positions and takes the poor fucker under her ass to another world of suffering for a long time. You will see why Mistress Bijou has a reputation for leaving men breathless.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: bijou steal , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , mistress bijou , ass sniffing , diva , stockings , smothering , brunette , human furniture , pantyhose , panty hose , face crusher , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 585.68 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Extreme Electra - POV- Legs of Steel
« Reply #5629 on: April 02, 2024, 09:16:12 AM »
Extreme Electra - POV- Legs of Steel

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_Extreme Electra - POV- Legs of Steel
Size: 408.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:56, 5004 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Have you ever had the privilege of feeling Electra's Legs of STEEL clamp around your neck? It's certainly mind blowing! She's sexy, sweet and sadistic all at the same time. Electra's in the best shape of her life and she loves flexing her biceps for you while she has you trapped in her thighs. She also makes it a point to remind you numerous times how easily make you tap out. This girl can certainly trash talk and make you feel owned. Enjoy one of our greatest POV videos yet which includes both point of views of the front and reverse headscissors. Experience what it's like being squeezed by this Goddess and enjoy her flexing over you! It's well worth it!

This video includes Muscle Flexing, Victory Pose, Reverse & Front Headscissors!

Category: SCISSORHOLD
Related Categories: MIXED WRESTLING, THIGH FETISH, POV, MUSCLE DOMINATION, LEGS.
Keywords: american, brunette, model, sexy, fetish, fitness competitor, athletic, strong, muscular, dominant, bare feet, booty shorts, braid, ponytail.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 408.1 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Newbie Blackmail!
« Reply #5630 on: April 02, 2024, 10:14:16 AM »
Newbie Blackmail!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Newbie Blackmail!
Size: 594.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:28, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

I will show you the ropes of Blackmail and how good it feels to completely submit to a real Dominatrix Goddess!

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, HOME WRECKER, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom, mind fuck, blackmailed fantasy, blackmail fetish, female supremacy, goddess worship, men following orders, domination, sub training, sub, home wrecker, latina domination, joi, edging, cock tease.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 594.34 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Extreme Electra - Extreme Yoga
« Reply #5631 on: April 02, 2024, 11:13:17 AM »
Extreme Electra - Extreme Yoga

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_Extreme Electra - Extreme Yoga
Size: 458.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:36, 5303 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

As if yoga wasn't hard enough, try having lessons from Electra. It doesn't get more Extreme than this! This yoga instructor is smoking hot from head to toe but her patience runs thin. If you don't keep up with the program she has something...actually TWO things that will CERTAINLY motivate you! Her legs are insanely strong and she uses them to crush her student's neck while performing a super hot yoga move. Electra decides to unleash scissor hell on this guy just to stretch out her muscles and she REALLY makes him pay. She later reveals to him that she was an ex-wrestler. This only made him feel even more helpless as she man handles him and cuts off circulation to his head with her rock solid thighs. She also applies arm chokes, foot chokes and flexes her biceps a plenty with her big beautiful smile. Just when you think he couldn't handle anymore, she performs a tight front headscissor/hand-over-mouth combo that makes him tap out. Electra then stands up over his defeated body, steps on his chest and strikes a much deserved victory pose. "See you next Tuesday!"

This video includes Hold, Muscle Flexing, Hand Over Mouth, Victory Pose, Foot Chokes & Side Throat, Front, Reverse Figure-4, Classic, Reverse & Figure-4 Headscissors!

Related Categories: MIXED WRESTLING, THIGH FETISH, MIXED FIGHTING, MUSCLE DOMINATION, LEGS.
Keywords: american, brunette, model, headscissor, fetish, fitness, athletic, strong, muscular, dominant, bare feet, ponytail, yoga pants, hom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 458.02 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

HomeWrecked by my DD Tits!
« Reply #5632 on: April 02, 2024, 12:16:18 PM »
HomeWrecked by my DD Tits!

General:
Name: JASMMEND_HomeWrecked by my DD Tits!
Size: 406.3 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:12, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Just look how Big, how yummy and perky my Big Tits are, you'll fall harder for me with every stroke

No one compares to me in the slighting, my DD's will continue to drain you every single day harder and harder until there's nothing left, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it but stroke

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: TIT WORSHIP, BIG TITS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE.
Keywords: femdom, home wrecker, mind fuck, goddess worship, humiliation, tit tease, tit worship, big tits, sub training, mesmerize, tease and denial, home wrecking, domination, tit play, joi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 406.3 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Extreme Electra - Fight For Your Life!
« Reply #5633 on: April 02, 2024, 01:15:29 PM »
Extreme Electra - Fight For Your Life!

Starring:

General:
Name: VAR_Extreme Electra - Fight For Your Life!
Size: 540.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:26, 5865 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Are you willing to put your life on the line for one million dollars? In our first "Fight For Your Life" episode, we have 2 volunteers ready to risk their lives for the grand prize. All they have to do is escape Electra's insanely strong legs within 5 minutes or suffer the ultimate punishment; Neck Snap by Scissors!!! Watch both contestants try and pry Electra's lock tight scissors apart with no success. Those muscular legs won't budge an inch. It seems that the harder they try, the HARDER she squeezes. The skin tight latex pants make an already tight grip even TIGHTER! The struggle is REAL! The Pain is REAL! It doesn't get more EXTREME than this! If you want to see some of the most INTENSE scissors EVER followed by QUICK NECK BREAKERS, you gotta check out the first episode of "Fight For Your Life" featuring the amazing Extreme Electra!

This video includes Foot Chokes, Muscle Flexing, Victory Pose & Standing, Figure-4, Reverse Classic, Front, Reverse Side Throat & Reverse Figure-4 Headscissors & 2 Neck Snaps-> Classic & Reverse Scissor Neck Snaps!

Related Categories: MIXED WRESTLING, LATEX, FEMALE DOMINATION, MUSCLE DOMINATION, LEGS.
Keywords: american, brunette, model, sexy, fetish, athletic, muscular, toned, strong, fitness, bare feet, latex leggings, ponytail.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 540.77 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Rental Assistance
« Reply #5634 on: April 02, 2024, 02:19:32 PM »
Rental Assistance

Starring: Narlie Reese

General:
Name: GFD_Rental Assistance
Size: 123.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:39, 1292 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Since Goddess Narlie Reese's best friend's papi was a good boy for her, she is going to reward him for his good behavior. Watch as she takes him into the bedroom, getting into bed with him so she can rub one foot over his lips while the other foot teases his cock through his pants. See him slip his tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches, tasting her from heel to toe before sucking on each one of them. Watch her play with her pussy as he worships her feet and hear her moan for him. Soon, his pants are down and his cock is out. Watch this beautiful blonde treat her best friend's daddy to the steamy foot job he's been craving.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, TOE SUCKING.
Keywords: narlie reese.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 123.58 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Stroke it for Batgirl!
« Reply #5635 on: April 02, 2024, 03:14:45 PM »
Stroke it for Batgirl!

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Stroke it for Batgirl!
Size: 275.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:14, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

I'm much hotter than your wife aren't I? Does she know that I'm all you think about? Does she really know how you feel about batgirl?

Good pull out that cock and stroke it before she comes in the room and catches you stroking that cock to your ultimate fantasy, Batgirl!!!

Category: HOME WRECKER
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, FEMALE SUPREMACY, GODDESS WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: femdom, mind fuck, home wrecker, goddess worship, female domination, men following orders, home wrecking, jerk off instruction, tit worship, orgasm control, cock tease, sub training, latina domination, latina goddess, pussy worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 275.17 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Confronting her Cheating Boyfriend
« Reply #5636 on: April 02, 2024, 04:09:59 PM »
Confronting her Cheating Boyfriend

Starring: Narlie Reese

General:
Name: GFD_Confronting her Cheating Boyfriend
Size: 49.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:06, 1284 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

You are Goddess Narlie Reese's boyfriend and she knows you were cheating on her with her best friend, Lisa. Since you're a shitty boyfriend who can't keep it in his pants, you no longer are going to get access to her beautiful body. Instead, you are going to be reduced to only worshiping her feet. Sucks to be you! The only part of her you are allowed to touch are her soft, gorgeous feet. To start, you are going to lick her soft soles, tasting her from heel to toe. You will slide your tongue between her toes and put all of them in your mouth, sucking on her toes like a good little boy. Worship her properly and maybe one day she'll give you more.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, POV FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: narlie reese.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 49.54 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Get Nice & Hard for Me
« Reply #5637 on: April 02, 2024, 05:09:26 PM »
Get Nice & Hard for Me

Starring: Latex Game

General:
Name: GFD_Get Nice & Hard for Me
Size: 61.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:28, 1070 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

You have just received an erectile injection and Goddess Jane is pleased to see that you are getting nice and hard for her. However, you are locked up tight in a chastity device, your hard cock aching against the steel cage, begging for sweet release, but only she holds the key. She is going to get you harder than you've ever been before. She is going to seduce you with her long, sexy legs and beautiful feet with her high arches. She wants you to build up a huge load of cum for her so you can cum all over her sexy legs and feet so she can make her slave boys in training eat your cum. Worship her feet and cum for her like you've never cum before.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEET JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FOOT DOMINATION, POV FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 61.16 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Special Punishment!
« Reply #5638 on: April 03, 2024, 09:24:12 AM »
Special Punishment!

Starring:
LB0189

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Special Punishment!
Size: 463.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:31:05, 2048 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 463.6 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

New Shoe Money
« Reply #5639 on: April 03, 2024, 10:22:20 AM »
New Shoe Money

Starring: Dava Foxx, Ela Darling

General:
Name: MAS_New Shoe Money
Size: 241.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:13, 6303 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Aside from his constant humiliation, the other thing Dava and Ela extract from this slave is his money. He may now live at the end of their leash but he is still expected to pay them regularly, to fund their lifestyle in any way their whims see fit. As you can imagine much of that results in money for new shoes, since the girls expect their feet to be wrapped in new footwear as often as possible at his expense.

Category Shoe & Boot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Shoe & Boot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 241.97 MB<<<