Links to videos > FemDom links

Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos

<< < (2/1205) > >>

mistrzuploadu:
Kat Macy and Natalya - Slave Endures the Seduction and Wrath of Three

General:
Name: BP2 - Kat Macy and Natalya - Slave Endures the Seduction and Wrath of Three (1080 HD)
Format: mp4
Size: 1.75 GB
Video: avc1, 00:24:57, 9891 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 165 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Kat Macy and Natalya - Slave Endures the Seduction and Wrath of Three (1080 HD)

1080 HD Kat, Macy, and Natalya want to play tennis with their idiot slave's face. It's a like sorority party! They make the slave crawl between the three of them, kissing their shoes and getting hard slaps to the face. The girls shove the slave's face deep into their amazing asses. They giggle while taking turns slapping the slave in the face over and over. It's a game the slave can't win. The girls are having so much fun! The girls take off their shoes and make the idiot worship their feet. The servant must worship and serve all three pairs of beautiful feet. Then, Macy, the tallest of the three, decides that she wants to trample the loser while wearing her spike heels. She tramples him with indifference and leaves impressive marks on his skin. The girls all scratch their heels across the loser's skin. He sucks. They hate him. He is only there for the hot girls to use and abuse. (24:58 long)

Clip Contains: Kat Soles, Macy Cartel, Natalya Vega, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Face Slapping, Humiliation, Ass Fetish, Ass Smelling, Shoe Kissing, Foot Worship, Trampling

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS , FOOT WORSHIP , FACE SLAPPING , TRAMPLING , HUMILIATIONKeywords: macy cartel , natalya vega , kat soles

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

mistrzuploadu:
Kat POV - I Know what a Foot Fetishist Needs

General:
Name: BP2 - Kat POV - I Know what a Foot Fetishist Needs (1080 HD)
Size: 1021.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:52, 15797 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Kat POV - I Know what a Foot Fetishist Needs (1080 HD)

1080 HD Kat knows what you like. She knows that you are obsessed with her feet and that's ok. Kat knows what you need. She knows you need to stroke to her pretty feet. Kat oils them for you and scrunches and spreads her toes. She knows you love her feet and ass. You can go ahead and stroke. Kat loves when you paint her soles with your hot cum. (8:53 long)

Clip Contains: Kat Soles, Foot POV, Foot Fetish, Masturbation Instructions

Category: POV FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Keywords: kat soles

Download:

mistrzuploadu:
Oh you want to get unlocked

General:
Name: AMG - 0699 - Oh you want to get unlocked (4K)
Size: 3.85 GB
Video: avc1, 00:33:36, 16070 Kbps, 3840x2160, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Oh you want to get unlocked? (4K)

Man oh man...this stupid geezer slave really annoys me. I don't think he understands that the more he annoys me the worse it is for him. Honestly though I don't expect much when it comes to brains; his are old.
geezer was dumb enough to tell me again that he touched a little and came a little. Still don't quite get that, but whatever. Obviously the CBT he received last time for the same remarks didn't teach him a lesson.
This lesson is going to be a lot longer. Maybe then it will sink in...
I called geezer into my throne room...it had no idea why. it quickly found out...
I had one of my many chastity slaves purchase numbered tamper proof chastity locks designed just for occasions like these I'm sure. I locked geezer in chastity and made sure it was an extremely tight fit so there is no way he can wiggle out of it.
I squeezed his pathetic little cock into that cage and placed one of my handy new chastity locks through it. You see these chastity locks are tamper proof...because you have to cut them to get them off. It's impossible to find an exact lock with the same number. Trust me...I made sure.
Once I was done cramming his pathetic little cock into the tiniest cage I could find I sent him on his way and I went on with life...
I demanded a picture daily to make sure that geezer was being obedient and I left it on for an entire month.
After a month and a few days pass I ordered my geezer slave to come to the desert compound...it was time to play.
Once it arrived I chained it's hands to the ceiling with handcuffs and it's ankles to each wall in the corners...spreading it nice and wide. Then I checked it's chastity locks to make sure the numbers still matched...making sure it was obedient. I knew he wouldn't be able to get out of that tiny cage anyway...lol.
I asked the wrinkly old sack of bones if it had learned its lesson. it assured me it did. Then I made it beg me to unlock it's pathetic little dick out of chastity.
I then agreed to unlock it for a little bit...just long enough to have some fun. To be honest I was excited to be able to play with my stupid old geezer slave. A month is even long for me...
Once I unlocked it it started to get really scared. it started to realize it made a huge mistake, but it was already too late...lol. Then the fun really began...
It included paddles, crops, whips and you know my favorite...ball busting. I'm sure by know you all know how much geezer detests CBT...hahahaha. I played with my geezer until he begged me to lock it back up. it's so stupid it said I could lock it up as long as I wanted to so long as I stopped abusing it's cock and balls.
What a stupid thing to promise!
Watch and enjoy...

Goddess Platinum

Category: EXTREME DOMINATION
Related Categories: CBT , BALLBUSTING , CHASTITY , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: geezer , old man , mean girl , goddess platinum , wicked , hot blonde , dominant , cock and ball torture , whipping , corset , thigh high heel boots , beat down , chastity slave , evil , goddess

Download:

mistrzuploadu:
Old Man Beat Down (FULL CLIP)

General:
Name: AMG - 0700 - Old Man Beat Down (FULL CLIP) (1080 HD)
Size: 4.47 GB
Video: avc1, 00:52:30, 11997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Old Man Beat Down (FULL CLIP) (1080 HD)

This is the full clip of the paid session of a 65-year-old man that wanted a "real 100% no-mercy beatdown" with bullwhips & ballkicks from cruel 22-year-old Princess Carmela until he was completely broken and begging for mercy.  He literally offered Carmela $1000 if she could "make him cry"!  So Carmela and I were both happy to accept that challenge!
The first half of the clip was the beating that the slave took with bullwhips and canes, and the second half is when we have his legs spread WIIIDE open using chains & pulleys- and kick him in the balls over & over as hard as we can!!  (And he literally can NOT close his legs!  Haha)
This is the full clip of this slave's session.  (Almost 1 FULL HOUR!)
***WARNING:  THIS CLIP IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.  IF YOU "FEEL BAD" FOR SLAVES THAT ARE BEATEN AND ABUSED TO THEIR LIMITS AND BEYOND, THEN DO NOT WATCH THIS CLIP!!  IT'S ONE OF THE MOST SEVERE BEATDOWNS WE HAVE EVER ADMINISTERED TO A SLAVE.***  (But hey, he literally asked for it, so...)
And yes, this could be you...if you had the guts!  ;)

GODDESS PLATINUM

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: WHIPPING , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , EXTREME DOMINATION , BALLBUSTING
Keywords: goddess platinum , princess carmela , double domination , sessions , real session , boot domination , ball kicking , broken slaves , chains , shackles , restrained , caning , old man , young girl , no mercy

Download:

mistrzuploadu:
Old Man Standoff

General:
Name: AMG - 0701 - Old Man Standoff (1080HD)
Size: 1.37 GB
Video: avc1, 00:16:14, 11789 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Old Man Standoff (1080HD)

I had a fun little game planned for Princess Amber and I...Old Man Stand Off!
We each have a slave and we stand on their stupid, ugly heads and body, but mainly their empty head... whichever slave lasted the longest got to worship our feet.
I was really hoping the bigger slave would win because geezer sucks so damn bad at worshiping feet. Ugh, we even switched slaves once the bigger, uglier one tapped out, but it was a giant pussy. That bigger slave couldn?ÇÖt take anything. So pathetic and to be honest with you, very disappointing to say the least. The big ugly slave is completely useless..
But I forced that loser to take more then it probably thought it ever could. Geezer make that freak look worse than it makes itself look. Hahaha, who ever in a million years thought geezer could ever make anyone look worse.
All that matters is that Princess Amber and I had fun... and we did! I love having slaves under my feet where they always belong, specially when it?ÇÖs an empty slave head under my feet. Haha
Watch our fun challenge!

-Goddess Platinum

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: goddess platinum , princess amber , short shorts , fishnet , old men , pain tolerance , standing on your face , blonde goddess , oral foot service , brat girls , mean girls , foot service , geezer , walk on you , walk all over you

Download:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version