Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 354278 times)

mistrzuploadu

Simone Tells Us What She Likes to Do With Balls
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2020, 03:15:30 PM »
Simone Tells Us What She Likes to Do With Balls

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-08-04 - Simone Tells Us What She Likes to Do With Balls
Format: wmv
Size: 141.99 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:38, 1789 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Mistress Simone has decided to tell us all about balls. Most specifically, she tells us some of the things she likes to do with balls. While she is talking about it, she demonstrates on a handy set of balls that just so happen to be right next to her! Unfortunately for this set of nuts, they will get grabbed and squeezed, twisted, punched, kicked, and kneed extremely hard at her will. She is wearing some black wedge shoes and a gypsy dress. After some hard punching and twisting his ball, they begin to change from pink to bruised. That means that he is ready for some kneeing and kicking. This finishes him off and he can no longer stand because of the pain and swelling in his scrotum. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:07:54 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

PMS Therapy
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2020, 04:18:45 PM »
PMS Therapy

General:
Name: AMG - 0720 - PMS Therapy (1080HD)
Format: mp4
Size: 748.52 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:47, 13187 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
PMS Therapy (1080HD)

*THIS IS SO FREAKING TRUE AND IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF*
Every single month I have to deal with this stupid fucking slave, and every single month this piece of makes me . Like seriously, I think his inner sissy period is trying to sync up with mine or something. I don't know what is causing it, but I know it's this freak. It really pisses me off.
So of course I have to deal with this loser and wouldn't you know it...I started my period again. Since I've had enough of his , I'm going to teach this pathetic loser a lesson.
I'm going to take out my PMS on it.
I invited our honorary guest, Miss Tiffany, over because she is as cruel as I am. She will help me teach this creature a lesson on how much PMS hurts....when we take it out on it!
We strung the freak up from the ceiling at the desert compound. Then shoved tampons up it's pig nose. And then we just beat the freak....hahaha. I mean it was tearing up and crying like the little sissy bitch it is.
Just so you know...I felt so much better and all my PMS was gone after torturing this fat fuck.

-Goddess Platinum

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , EXTREME DOMINATION , WHIPPING , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , BEATDOWNS
Keywords: goddess platinum , mistress tiffany , make it red , bruised , beat , crying , pathetic , fat , mean girls , tag team , smashed , lingerie , high heels , sexy goddess , good and evil

Download:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 07:07:24 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Pony Bitch
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2020, 05:14:02 PM »
Pony Bitch

General:
Name: AMG - 0721 - Pony Bitch (1080HD)
Size: 1.08 GB
Video: avc1, 00:10:06, 14945 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 257 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Pony Bitch (1080HD)

Miss Dandy was coming over today to play, and I happened to have a pathetic loser that drove in from L.A. to serve us, over at the Mean Girl Manor. This loser had written in begging to serve, but it had told me that it loved pony play and foot worship. These nice, cutesy fetishes....LOL! Well the Mean Girls are never really nice...and just because this loser drove in for the weekend to serve us doesn't change that.
This loser begged to please...please please try this pony play that it was obsessed with. So I finally gave in and said.."OK...we will do this pony play but it's going to be the Mean Girl way."
I have the freak get into its pony gear and had it wait until Miss Dandy and I were ready to come play. I didn't tell Miss Dandy what we were doing...I wanted to surprise her with how pathetic this loser is! All that matters is that we have fun, and we did. We rode the pony, we hit the pony, we kicked the pony and we whipped the pony. We even taught the pony to do tricks!
All in all I think the pony was really pathetic...maybe we need a better pony slave because this one sucked. By the end of our little pony play it even had red stuff all over its knees. I guess it's a little pussy pony or we just broke the pony. Hahahaha....
Enjoy the pony play

-Goddess Platinum

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PONYPLAY , CANING , BEATDOWNS , BRAT GIRLS , CRAWLING
Keywords: goddess platinum , sissy slave , mean girls , misstress dandy , pony , restrained , high heels , red ass , boss goddess , stepped on , riding , rode around , crawling , blonde goddess , long legs

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:03:10 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Tiny Dick's Beatdown Part 1 - Alexis Grace, Kendra James
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2020, 09:16:35 AM »

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-12-17 - Tiny Dick's Beatdown Part 1 - Alexis Grace, Kendra James - tinydickbeatdown1
Size: 224.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:14, 4200 Kbps, 640x360, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 124 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Tiny Dick's Beatdown Part 1 (Grappling)

Alexis Grace and Kendra James are doing there stretches and notice how quiet it is. Kendra asks Alexis about her last experience here at the gym. Alexis Explains how she kicked this wannabe wrestler who they call Tiny Dick's ass. The Goddess look behind them and see Tiny Dick has just so happen to arrive. Tiny Dick tries to act tough and lets the Goddess's know he is with his new bad ass partner EL Blanco. Alexis is not intimidated and laughs at Tiny Dick and pulls down his shorts. Kendra and Alexis hysterically laugh at how tiny his dick actually is. Tiny Dick cries that this it is his Matt time and they need to leave. The Goddess come up with a wager that if they can beat them in a match they will leave for good. Tiny Dick and El Blanco are up for the challenge. Before Tiny Dick and El Blanco even gets a chance to put up there guard the Mistress's attack them. Kendra and Alexis get these losers on the ground and immediately put them in submissions. Alexis and Kendra verbally humiliate these two losers ass they kick there ass all over the Matt. The losers try there hardest to put up a fight but they are no match for these two brutal Goddess's

Category: GRAPPLING
Related Categories: WRESTLING

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:08:02 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Bath Sissy Foot Whore 1 - Velvet
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2020, 10:19:46 AM »

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-11-18 - Bath Sissy Foot Whore 1 - Velvet - lmf-bathsissyfootwhore-p1
Size: 75.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:26, 1024 Kbps, 720x406, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

Mistress Velvet has a sissy foot whore and it's sissy's job to be Her bath slave as well as foot cleaner. Sissy loves to clean Mistress Velvet's feet and Mistress Velvet love's to slap sissy's face with Her feet. She also loves to force Her foot into sissy's mouth and foot fuck sissy's face. This is a great video clip!

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: foot worship bare feet barefeet barefoot sole licking sole smothering foot gagging foot face slapping face standing facestanding trampling stomping boot worship high heels high heel worship foot sniffing stinky feet smelly feet cock trampling ball busting toe sucking toe licking dirty feet lick-my-feet.net mistress domination dominatrix submission foot slave femdom kicking femdomme humiliation crush shoes college girl toes toe footslave bath sissy foot whore foot slut mistress velvet

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:07:58 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Suck MY Toes Deeper Part 1 - Kitty Kane
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2020, 11:17:07 AM »

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-11-18 - Suck MY Toes Deeper Part 1 - Kitty Kane - lmf-suckmytoesdeeper-p1
Size: 48.64 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:04:14, 1404 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

Mistress has slave on his knees with a collar and leash attached to his neck. This allows Her to really push Her feet into his face and mouth with no escape. She also uses Her riding crop liberally to make him as passionate as possible in worshipping Her feet. She pulls on the leash and forces Her foot deeply into his mouth. "Suck My toes deeper" She commands. This is a very HOT video.

Category: DOMINATION
Keywords: foot worship bare feet barefeet barefoot sole licking sole smothering foot gagging foot face slapping face standing facestanding trampling stomping boot worship high heels high heel worship foot sniffing stinky feet smelly feet cock trampling ball busting toe sucking toe licking dirty feet lick-my-feet.net mistress domination dominatrix submission foot slave femdom kicking femdomme humiliation crush shoes college girl toes toe footslave kitty kane face trampling

Download:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:57:35 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Toes... Toes... Go Up the Nose Part 1 - Ambrosia
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2020, 12:15:25 PM »

General:
Name: CSFEM - 2004-11-18 - Toes... Toes... Go Up the Nose Part 1 - Ambrosia - lmf-tt-go-upnose-p1
Size: 42.15 MB
Video: WMV1, 00:03:40, 1404 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

The gorgeous Goddess Ambrosia has a lot of fun in this video clip. She enjoys sticking Her feet into slave's face and pushing Her toes up his nose. He must lick Her feet completely as She relaxes. Then She works Her way down to his cock and starts rubbing Her feet on his hard cock. This Woman loves to tease. It's a very playful video clip you won't want to miss.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Keywords: foot worship bare feet barefeet barefoot sole licking sole smothering foot gagging foot face slapping face standing facestanding trampling stomping boot worship high heels high heel worship foot sniffing stinky feet smelly feet cock trampling ball busting toe sucking toe licking dirty feet lick-my-feet.net mistress domination dominatrix submission foot slave femdom kicking femdomme humiliation crush shoes college girl toes toe goddess ambrosia footslave

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:08:06 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Cast-ration Clinic - Brittany Andrews, Gigi Allens
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2020, 01:10:37 PM »

General:
Name: FE - 2015-12-07 - Cast-ration Clinic - Brittany Andrews, Gigi Allens
Size: 766.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:48, 8055 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Castration Clinic

The world would be a far better place if women ruled and penises were eradicated from the planet. Gigi & Brittany are making it their personal mission to disable as many penises as they can in their lifetime. They have brought 2 more males in their clinic to turn into docile eunuchs. These evil nurses transform their male patients appendages into little pussies.

Related Categories: CBT , HUMILIATION , GELDING
Keywords: gigi allens , brittany andrews , sissy eunuch clinic

Download:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 06:09:06 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Lick Me - Rachel Rox
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2020, 02:13:42 PM »
Lick Me - Rachel Rox

General:
Name: FE - 2015-12-08 - Lick Me - Rachel Rox
Size: 286.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:17, 2000 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 309 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Lick Me - Rachel Rox

The better you eat my pussy, the more I will tease your cock. Mistress Roxy grinds her sheer panties over her slaves mouth letting the warmth from his mouth make her cunt wet. He is here to serve his Mistress orally, she wants to cum over and over again on his face. The better he eats her pussy the more she will reward him with cock tease. Roxy removes her panties and enjoys her slaves mouth, she turns around and strokes his cock while riding his face. His cock is rock hard but his body is tied down tight to the bed, he is sexually at her mercy. Roxy continues to play brutal cock teasing game, she slides his cock in between her cheeks making her slave suffer sexually.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , ORAL SERVITUDE
Keywords: rachel roxxx , ultimate taste of denial

Download:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 06:54:28 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Obedience is Mandatory - Alix Lynx, Savana Styles
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2020, 03:14:50 PM »

General:
Name: FE - 2015-12-09 - Obedience is Mandatory - Alix Lynx, Savana Styles
Size: 592.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:36, 7990 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

Mistress Alix and Savana have a special obedience program for slaves who can't seem to grasp the concept of following simple rules. Their method of transforming pesky boys into well trained has never failed as they strip away the last of a stubborn man's humanity. Every day the slave slowly forgets who they once were until the mind has been completely replaced with only the will to serve and please their Master.

Related Categories: PUPPY PLAY , PET PLAY
Keywords: alix lynx , savana styles

Download:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 11:58:53 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Bitch Next Door Exposed To M0mmy
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2020, 04:16:25 PM »

General:
Name: MT - 2010-12-05 - Bitch Next Door Exposed To M0mmy
Size: 427.79 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:12:04, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:

This is the REAL finale to Ceara Lynch's legendary "Bitch Next Door" series. (Click to go to Ceara's clips store) After catching you being a pervert Ceara has kept you in chastity for 30 days, humiliating and torturing you while threatening to expose you to your M0ther if you didn't obey her. You've been blackmailed, cross-dressed, spat on, forced to drink PIS$, teased, brain washed, forced to suck cock and so much more...AND NOT ALLOWED TO CUM FOR 30 DAYS!!! All of that to prevent her from telling your M0ther your secrets. You've been Ceara's little slave boy for a month and now it's time for her to unlock your chastity device...BUT...instead she has given the key to ME, your M0ther! She has told me everything, even showed me video she took of you doing humiliating things! I know exactly what kind of depraved pervert I have for a step-son now and I am not going to allow you to embarrass me or ruin MY reputation. This secret will be kept between the 3 of us. From now on your entire sex life will revolve around Ceara & I. We own and control your orgasms. Starting right now, you're going to CUM by your M0ther's hand, like it or not. After going a month without an orgasm you won't be able to resist anyway...NOTE: This is the special video I hinted at in my recent email to fans. It is also available on my members site right now:

Category: MILF
Related Categories: HANDJOBS , GODDESS WORSHIP , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , FEMALE DOMINATION , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

Download:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 03:56:36 PM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Daddy's Bad Little Girl
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2020, 05:16:02 PM »
Daddy's Bad Little Girl

General:
Name: MT - 2010-12-13 - Daddy's Bad Little Girl
Size: 163.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:22, 4048 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Daddy's Bad Little Girl
Step-Daddy's Bad Little Girl

Shhhh! Mum is just in the next room making dinner. We have a few minutes before she calls us to the table...just long enough for me to make you cum for me, dirty ol' Step-Daddy! I know how weak you are for me and how guilty you feel about it. I love having so much control over you. I know how to push all of your buttons to keep you wrapped around my little finger. My stinky sweat sock, my little ballet flats, my perky bum in pantyhose (look at that strategically-placed tear in my pantyhose!)...I know you're crazy for my tiny feet in stockings and you love to slide your hard horny cock in between my souls...OH! You're positively drooling already! You better get stroking before Mum catches you! (PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS + FAMILY FANTASIES + ASS WORSHIP + SCENT FETISH/SNIFFING + BRAT GIRLS)

Category: BRAT GIRLS
Related Categories: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , FOOTJOBS , PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:08:10 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Invalid Hubby's New Hell
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2020, 06:16:47 PM »
Invalid Hubby's New Hell

General:
Name: MT - 2010-12-17 - Invalid Hubby's New Hell
Size: 358.24 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:52, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Invalid Hubby's New Hell

INTENSE, CRUEL TEASE & DENIAL + CUCKOLDING. I'm speaking to you, my husband. You have been in a car accident and you're now and invalid. You're able to see, hear, feel, even get an erection and cum...but you can't move and you can't speak. The accident was caused by your bimbo mistress who was giving you a blow job while you were driving. She didn't survive the accident but I discovered that you had been cheating on me for awhile. The doctors advised me that you would need 'sexual releases' for your health and sanity. As your wife I'm expected to jerk you off, to do my wifely duty since you can't do it for yourself. MY REVENGE? For cheating on me, your new hell will be me teasing you daily, getting your cock rock hard, bringing you right to the edge of orgasm but never letting you cum!

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , CUCKOLDING , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , POWERFUL WOMAN

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:03:15 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Princess Jeanie- Smoking Bitch
« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2020, 09:26:07 AM »
Princess Jeanie- Smoking Bitch

General:
Name: AMG - 0725 - Princess Jeanie- Smoking Bitch (mobile devices)
Size: 67.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:35, 1525 Kbps, 720x404, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Princess Jeanie- Smoking Bitch (mobile devices)

I decided to add a little "edge" to my last smoking video. LOL. This was shot before going out to a hardcore BDSM party with My boyfriend. Of course, you STILL aren't good enough for ME, which is why I am going to the party with HIM- and not YOU. LOL. But I will let you kneel before Me - as the superior being I am - and gaze upon My beauty as I slowly turn this cigarette into ash with each seductive puff... -Princess Jeanie

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY
Related Categories: SMOKING , LEATHER , HUMAN ASHTRAY , LATEX , LEATHER FETISH

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:08:14 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Lana Luxor - Slaves Face Used for Pleasure
« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2020, 10:21:33 AM »
Lana Luxor - Slaves Face Used for Pleasure

General:
Name: BP2 - Lana Luxor - Slaves Face Used for Pleasure (1080 HD)
Size: 859.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:08, 10599 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Lana Luxor - Slaves Face Used for Pleasure (1080 HD)

1080 HD Lana grinds on her slave's face for her pleasure. She wants him to lay still and passive so that she can satisfy herself. Lana bounces on her slave, denying him air while enjoying herself. She gets very worked up and shoves his head into her ass even deeper. He is not allowed to move his head while she's trying to cum. Lana smothers the slave with her full weight. He is not allowed to breathe at all. She smashes his head with her ass for her own amusement. Out of breath, Lana climaxes. Finished with the slave, she dismisses it. (11:08 long)

Clip Contains: Lana Luxor, Female Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Bouncing, Female Orgasm, Brat Girls

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS , ASS SMOTHERING , ORGASMS
Keywords: lana luxor

Download:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 07:07:28 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Lana Luxor - Spoiled Princess Receives Ass Worship while Texting
« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2020, 11:18:16 AM »
Lana Luxor - Spoiled Princess Receives Ass Worship while Texting

General:
Name: BP2 - Lana Luxor - Spoiled Princess Receives Ass Worship while Texting (1080 HD)
Size: 770.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:26, 10204 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 151 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Lana Luxor - Spoiled Princess Receives Ass Worship while Texting (1080 HD)

1080 HD Lana Luxor plays around on her phone, ignoring her slave while it licks her ass. Occasionally, she gives it some verbal instruction, "Go deeper! Lick harder!" The slave obeys. Lana is very demanding. She likes her ass worshipped a certain way. She shows her slave a picture on her phone screen, "Do you think my Bull will like this skirt?" She asks. The slave nods 'yes' and keeps licking. Lana is very bratty and demanding. The slave tries its best to do what she says. Lana is not satisfied with her slave's worship. If it doesn't improve, she will rack him up him, beat him, and then sell him to another. (10:27 long)

Clip Contains: Lana Luxor, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Ass Worship

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , BRAT GIRLS

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:03:28 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Lana Luxor - Suffer from These Strong Thighs
« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2020, 12:16:02 PM »
Lana Luxor - Suffer from These Strong Thighs

General:
Name: BP2 - Lana Luxor - Suffer from These Strong Thighs (1080 HD)
Size: 951.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:00, 9910 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 318 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Lana Luxor - Suffer from These Strong Thighs (1080 HD)

1080 HD Lana is a very strong woman, but she is always conditioning her body to build even more strength. That is why she regularly uses her male slaves as sparring opponents. Lana knees her slave in the balls to goad him into a fight with her. After dropping him with the single kick to the testicles, she throws him onto the bed and places him into a lock between her strong thighs. She throws him into lock after lock as he struggles to break free. The slave submits and eventually gives into Lana throwing him around like a rag doll. Lana is good at building her strength, but her weak opponent needs to work just as hard on building his tolerance for pain. After using him for her strength training, Lana lets the exhausted slave take a nap underneath her ass. (13:00 long)

Clip Contains: Lana Luxor, Female Domination, Wrestling, Scissorhold, Chastity male, Strong Women, Face Sitting

Related Categories: MIXED WRESTLING , FACE SITTING , CHASTITY MALE , SCISSORHOLD , STRONG WOMEN

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:03:23 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Tiny Dick's Beatdown Part 2 - Alexis Grace, Kendra James
« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2020, 01:12:39 PM »

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-12-18 - Tiny Dick's Beatdown Part 2 - Alexis Grace, Kendra James - tinydickbeatdown2
Size: 197.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:27, 4200 Kbps, 640x360, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 123 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Tiny Dick's Beatdown Part 2 (Humiliation)

Tiny Dick has lost again and the Goddess's gloat about there win. The Goddess's to make fun of Tiny Dick's cock some more and decide to take a look at EL Blanco's cock. The Goddess's crack up laughing El Blanco's cock it is just as small! The Goddess's know they can do whatever they want with these losers now so they decide they will but fuck them. The Goddess's first make them jerk there tiny cocks in front of them before they present there big black strap-on's.

Category: HUMILIATION

Download:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:03:20 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Tiny Dick's Beatdown Part 3 - Alexis Grace, Kendra James
« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2020, 02:10:43 PM »

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-12-20 - Tiny Dick's Beatdown Part 3 - Alexis Grace, Kendra James - tinydickebeatdown3
Size: 237.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:41, 4200 Kbps, 640x360, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 126 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Tiny Dick's Beatdown Part 3 (Strap-On)

Alexis and Kendra are going to show Tiny Dick and El Blanco whose boss with there big black strap on cocks. The goddess use lube but its the losers own semen that is used for lubrication. The Goddess's then bend over the bitches and forcefully stick there big black cocks in the losers ass's. Tiny Dick has once again been defeated and painfully remind minded of how much of small dick loser he is with every stroke. The Goddess's laugh at how they completely defeated the losers as they fuck there man pussies hard and fast. The Goddess will need there cocks cleaned as well as the mats they work out on. The Goddess's will uses the losers tongues to do the cleaning.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , GRAPPLING , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:08:24 AM by mistrzuploadu »

mistrzuploadu

Pool Boy Turned Bitch Part 3 - Vanessa Cage
« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2020, 03:06:13 PM »

General:
Name: CLUBDOM - 2013-12-21 - Pool Boy Turned Bitch Part 3 - Vanessa Cage - poolboyturnedbitchpart3
Size: 182.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:55, 4200 Kbps, 640x360, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 123 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Pool Boy Turned Bitch-Part 3 Beg For Your Mistress's Ass

Mistress Vanessa Cage lets her slave know that her and Mistress Calypso are still not done with him. Mistress cage introduces him to her perfect ass and sits on his face. Mistress Cage lets him know this is the closet he will ever get to a woman's pussy as she completely smothers his face. The Mistress's barely gives this loser any air as she covers his mouth and nose with her ass. Mistress Cage makes the loser take big whiffs of her essence as she humiliates his manhood. Mistress Calypso is completely bare ass and needs her ass cleaned. The Mistress's make him beg to clean Mistress's Calypso's ass before she gives it to him. After the slave begs for Mistress's Calypso ass Vanessa shoves his disgusting face in her fellow Mistress's ass. Mistress Calypso spreads her ass cheeks and Mistress Cage forces head deep in Miss Calypso's ass. The loser pool boy licks in and around Mistress Calypso asshole till its cleaned to perfection. After Mistress Calypso's ass is cleaned to perfection the Mistress's force the slave up to get ready for his next chore.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , FEMALE DOMINATION , BOOT FETISH , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , FEMDOMKeywords: vanessa cage , cali calypso

Download:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:08:19 AM by mistrzuploadu »