Links to videos > FemDom links

Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos

(1/1172) > >>

mistrzuploadu:
Office Footboy Punishment

General:
Name: AMG - 0696 - Office Footboy Punishment (1080HD)
Format: mp4
Size: 2.44 GB
Video: avc1, 00:26:09, 13101 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 258 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Office Footboy Punishment (1080HD)

So I am walking into my office extra early one morning where Amber is already waiting for me at the American Mean Girls Corporate headquarters, and I can't find my work pumps that I left under my desk last night!  They stunk so bad that I left them there to air out and wore my tennis shoes home from the office.  But they aren't there anymore!
We both have noticed that one of the office boys literally stares at our feet constantly when we are in the office.  So we walk into the break room- and there he is, NAKED and on his knees MASTURBATING while inhaling my foot-scent from the inside of my work pumps!
Well, we will have NONE of that!  So we drag the office foot-loser into a cubicle and decide to teach him a lesson.  If he wants to masturbate so much to the smell of my perfect feet, we will MAKE him do it- for OUR entertainment!  I make him lay on his back and jerk off while I am practically standing on his face with my nylon-covered feet, so he can get as much of my "foot scent" as he can handle!  LOL
Meanwhile, Amber stands menacingly between his legs- with her dangerous stilettos still on.
We decide to play a little game with this office foot freak.  He will masturbate when WE say so!  And he will STOP when we say so too!  AND, he ALSO has to tell us when he is just about to cum- so Amber can STOP him by STOMPING on his little hard-on!!  What a hilarious game...for US!
We bring this foot freak RIGHT up to the point of orgasm over and over again...only to make him STOP and stomp on his dick while we LAUGH at him!  We tease him and keep making him think "ok maybe this time we will actually let you cum, you freak..."
But do we??  Or do we deny him the opportunity to cum AND do something even WORSE to him??  (SPOILER ALERT:  When we are finally done with him, after he is COMPLETELY frustrated and humiliated, we make sure he will never get a hard-on in the office AGAIN!  No matter HOW much he smells the inside of our shoes!  LOL!)

-Goddess Platinum

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION , FOOT FETISH , FOOT HUMILIATION , HUMILIATION , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: princess amber , goddess platinum , perfect feet , jerk it , beg , pay for it , little feet , chastity , lucky loser , pathetic , obedience , blonde , foot slave , office play , mean girls

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

mistrzuploadu:
Office Shoeshine Slave

General:
Name: AMG - 0697 - Office Shoeshine Slave (1080 HD)
Size: 1.33 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:22, 16552 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Office Shoeshine Slave (1080 HD)

Skylar comes into my office complaining about what a bad morning she is having.  Even her shoes are dirty, which really upsets her.
I explain to her that here at The Mean Girls Offices, I have installed a "shoe shine slave" for all of us to use!
I lead her over to the water cooler where I have left it kneeling, waiting for its next "customer".  We snap our fingers and it instantly gets to work cleaning our work pumps- with its TONGUE!
It just feels so good to make some inferior male loser lap at your work pumps and CLEAN them with its tongue...

GODDESS PLATINUM

Category: OFFICE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH , HIGH HEELS , FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: princess skylar , goddess platinum , office humiliation , business women , stockings , pantyhose , office attire , foot humiliation , slave labor , office slaves , humiliation , dirty shoes

Download:

mistrzuploadu:
Oh It's Your Birthday

General:
Name: AMG - 0698 - Oh It's Your Birthday (1080HD)
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: avc1, 00:09:34, 15791 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Oh It's Your Birthday? (1080HD)

OMG! Can you believe my stupid slave was dumb enough to tell me it was its birthday? Hahaha.
This freak actually wanted time off...are you kidding me? Like, it actually thinks it has something more important to do than serve me? But, I am really glad that it reminded me that it is it's birthday so that I get to do what I do best. Which is giving it it's birthday spankings...only more brutal.
I decided it was probably lying to me about how old it was so I made sure to paddle it way more than it told me. And I got a little excited and forgot what number I was at a few times, so I had to start over! Hahahaha....
By the time I was done celebrating this freaks birthday it decided it no longer wanted any time away from me and that its time was best spent serving me. How freaking dumb of this loser to forget that! But I reminded it...
Enjoy the birthday celebration!

-Goddess Platinum

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: PADDLING , BEATDOWNS , SPANKING , HUMILIATION , SHINY CLOTHING
Keywords: goddess platinum , spank me , mean girls , birthday , bad boy , obedience , bend over , humiliation , broken , spandex , fetish , high heels , blonde goddess , sexy , dreaming

Download:

mistrzuploadu:
Crystal and Jordyn Ball Boxing Full Clip

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-04-24 - Crystal and Jordyn Ball Boxing Full Clip
Format: wmv
Size: 151.77 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:43, 2104 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Crystal and Jordyn reenact a recent workout they had at the gym with their friend Brian. He does not mind the ball busting, but these ladies are vicious. As soon as he drops his guard they nail him in his privates. He is clearly out classed by these two ballbusters. As one squares off with him the other always nail him in the nads by surprise. Every time he falls they order him up and keep practicing their punches, kicks and knees to his privates. Also, each time they send him to the ground they take some time celebrate their handiwork. If you are a fan sexy ladies boxing out some balls with red hot boxing gloves then this is definitely for you. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:

mistrzuploadu:
Jordyn Comes to Crystal's Office

General:
Name: SUBURBANSENSATIONS - 2007-04-18 - Jordyn Comes to Crystal's Office
Format: wmv
Size: 76.94 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:15, 1404 Kbps, 720x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Crystal is has called Jim into her office for a quick meeting. We all know what that means. He cannot get away without the best foot domination that a boss can give. Crystal is using her sexy feet to cause a great deal of pain on his tender man parts. Midway through the session, there is a knock on the door and Jordyn comes in! She is surprised at what she sees because she never thought this sort of thing was going on at work, but she is more than happy to join in! She knows exactly what to do and follows crystal's lead in the heavy ballbusting domination that follows. Sharp hard front kicks with sexy pumps as well as the stomping and grinding with the soles of their hot black pumps really do a number on his nuts. Both ladies look really hot in their office outfits. These include hot pump, sexy nylons, and alluring dresses. After they have thoroughly busted Jim's balls they leave to get a bite to eat and leave Jim on the floor in lots of pain. (HIGH QUALITY 720x480)

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version