Author Topic: The mistress - and her slave / Crazy Female Domination - FemDom!  (Read 41818 times)

erika

Re: The mistress - and her slave / Crazy Female Domination - FemDom!
« Reply #360 on: October 24, 2020, 03:48:54 AM »
Cock Pig

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Stephanie West
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Humiliation, Pegging, Strap-on
Video language: English

Princess Stephanie West transforms her slave into the perfect little anal piggy whose only goal in life is to please cocks of all shapes and sizes.

Format:   mp4
Duration:  17:31
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11307kbps
Audio:   306kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Cock Pig

erika

« Reply #361 on: October 25, 2020, 12:50:04 AM »
Italia Ass Wipe - Valentina Nappi - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Chastity

Italian women's assholes just taste better don't they? This slave is an un-trained boy who needs to learn a valuable lesson in servitude. I am wearing a mouth watering butt cleavage skirt, I cannot wait to rub my asshole against his tongue and show him who is true master is. I have have him tongue fuck my hole and when he doesn't get deep enough I use the shock collar to punish him. I sit on his face and make him lick my asscrack like it is ice cream. -Mistress Valentina Nappi

Duration:  12:12
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio:   116kbps

File size: 888.3 MB
Download Italia Ass Wipe - Valentina Nappi - FullHD 1080p

erika

« Reply #362 on: October 25, 2020, 01:10:10 AM »
Mega Ass Blasters

Studio:  FemdomEmpire
Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Mask, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Goddess Lexi gets a surprise visit from Carmen Rivera, Domina Dahlia, and a big bag of monster-sized dicks!! Lexi is perfectly equipped with two obedient anal whores who would give anything to please this trio of All-Star Mistresses..especially their asses. Both sluts have their fuck-holes bent over and royally pounded with massive strap-on dicks keeping them stuffed and filled from both ends. These anal sluts will not be walking properly for weeks to come once their holes have been destroyed by these three vicious Goddesses.

Duration:  25:28
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio:   114kbps

File size: 1.8 GB
Download Mega Ass Blasters

erika

« Reply #363 on: October 25, 2020, 01:30:16 AM »
Bunny Ranch Bitch

Studio:  FemdomEmpire.
Cast: Red August
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Miss Red gets a call from her boyfriend's employer saying he lost his job and to come pick up his last paycheck. When Draven arrives home he is confronted by Red and tries to bullshit his way out of it but she isn't taking any of his excuses. Instead of waiting for his sorry ass to find another job she has taken it upon herself to make sure he won't have to file unemployment. In one hour the van will be here to take him to the local bunny ranch where he will spend the next 30 days and 30 nights bent over and filled with cock. His ass needs to be stretched out for the next month of dick so Red gets her largest strap-on out to loosen up his hole. His fuck-holes are going to make her so much money that Red might just quit her own job and live off the hard work of her newly made bitch-boy.

Duration:  14:35
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio:   114kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Bunny Ranch Bitch

erika

« Reply #364 on: October 25, 2020, 01:50:22 AM »
Bondage Series 3 Scene 2

Release Year: 1998
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Latex & Leather Items

Watch while sexy man meat is bound, spanked, and d! Sexy sluts like it too!

Duration:  23:38
Video:   720x540, AVC (H.264), 1811kbps
Audio:   124kbps

File size: 335.7 MB
Download Bondage Series 3 Scene 2

erika

« Reply #365 on: October 25, 2020, 02:10:27 AM »
Kendra Spade - Stretched Boy-Pussy

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres:  Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings

Only good boys get cocks shoved deep in their ass by Mommy Domme Kendra Spade. She only gives her slave a fat dick if he deserves it and today he has proven to be her good little boy. Mommy Kendra uses her strap-on cock to really hollow out her slave's hole by pumping and thrusting every inch deep inside. The more he squeals and begs to be stretched the harder she uses his hole for her own pleasure. The bitch-boy is going to need a much thicker cock by the time she is done destroying his pussy hole.

Duration:  21:13
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps
Audio:   306kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Kendra Spade - Stretched Boy-Pussy

erika

« Reply #366 on: October 25, 2020, 02:30:33 AM »
Queening Supremacy

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity

Mistress Maya wants to make sure her beta bitch knows his place is always under a woman's ass. It greatly turns her on to have a man's mouth and nose pressing against her pussy as their cock remains locked in chastity. His cock may leak in his chastity belt, but tonight and every night all the pleasure is for his Mistress. Mistress Maya sits on her queening throne so her bitch will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit. She commands her slave to lick and worship her wet pussy with all his heart as she grinds on his face to orgasm.

Duration:  12:36
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio:   120kbps

File size: 906.9 MB
Download Queening Supremacy

erika

« Reply #367 on: October 25, 2020, 02:50:39 AM »
Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips)

Cast: Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips)

Pathetic-looking slave grovels at his mistress's feet and we're off to a great start already. The tatted-up beauty orders him to lick her ass and pussy, finishing this round of humiliation with some foot worship. After that, we get to see trampling and CBT. There's no doubt in our mind that Mistress Julia is one of the cruelest women in the realm of femdom.

Duration:  22:03
Video:   3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8361kbps
Audio:   190kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Julia Love (aka Roxy Lips)

erika

« Reply #368 on: October 25, 2020, 02:10:45 AM »
Demi Sutra - Rewarded Plaything

Cast: Demi Sutra
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, CBT, Ebony

Goddess Demi Sutra loves her playthings to be quiet, hard and tied up so they are always at her disposal. His behavior has been exceptional this week and is reward

Duration:  13:09
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11293kbps
Audio:   305kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Demi Sutra - Rewarded Plaything

erika

« Reply #369 on: October 25, 2020, 02:30:52 AM »
Dominatrix Annabelle Part 9

Slave has provided your ass insatiable mistress, Madame seriously began to torture anal openings there are huge slave inserting devices and even your hand.

Duration:  17:39
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5370kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 739.9 MB
Download Dominatrix Annabelle Part 9

erika

« Reply #370 on: October 25, 2020, 02:50:58 AM »
Quarentine Spit-Roast

Studio:  FemdomEmpire.
Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Anal, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Chastity, Strap-on, BDSM, Bondage, Dildo

During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass. She turns it on and starts to abuse his throat with her strap-on cock. He takes it on both ends, her quarantine goal is to train him to be able to suck dick with zero gag reflex while having a massive cock ramming his asshole. Miss Mae controls the speed of the fuck machine loosening him up gradually until he is her bonafide anal-whore!

Duration:  11:35
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio:   113kbps

File size: 842.8 MB
Download Quarentine Spit-Roast

erika

« Reply #371 on: October 25, 2020, 11:52:10 PM »
Birthday Milking - Brittany Andrews

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Toys, Ejaculation, Fishnet, Cum Eating

Goddess Brittany Andrews promised her slave a hole to fuck for his birthday. He was so excited to be let out of his 6-month long chastity sentence thinking he would get pussy but he couldn't have been more wrong. Goddess Brittany delivers on her promise for a hole to fuck but he is duped with a silicone mold of a butthole. She lubes up his new boyfriend and slides it up and down on his cock showing him how pleasurable an asshole can be. It's been so long since her slave has felt any pleasure on his cock that all he can do is accept his birthday butthole fate. Goddess Brittany milks out every last drop of cum in her slave then makes him eat it all right back up like a proper slut. Maybe for his next birthday, he will be upgraded to a silicone pussy...

Duration:  13:48
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio:   115kbps

File size: 998.0 MB
Download Birthday Milking - Brittany Andrews

erika

« Reply #372 on: October 26, 2020, 12:12:16 AM »
Good Boy Orgasms - Red August

Cast: Red August
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Milking, Handjob, Footjob, Ejaculation

It's been 6 very long months of chastity for your helpless cock but today is your lucky day. You have been such a good boy Step-Mommy Red that she is giving you some much-needed relief. She truly loves to tease her good boy's cock with her soft hands and feet as your long-awaited orgasm slowly builds up. When Red believes you have finally had enough edging torture she allows you to squirt a huge load all of yourself. Such a good boy releasing all of that cum for Step-Mommy but now you know what time it is! Back into chastity for another 6 long months. Maybe we can make it 12 this time?!? Be a good boy for Step-Mommy or you might just be locked up forever....

Duration:  16:08
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps

Download Good Boy Orgasms - Red August

erika

« Reply #373 on: October 26, 2020, 12:32:22 AM »
Shocked into Service

Cast: Naomi Swan
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Chastity, Latex, Sissy, Mask, Stockings

Mistress Naomi has rented a vacation home for the summer and her very own sissy rubber maid comes attached to the deal. The sissy maid is trained in most areas of servitude but just in case it needs to be put into its place a shock collar is locked around its neck. Mistress Naomi has had a long day of traveling and just wants to rest her feet up and relax. She calls upon her new personal rubber sissy maid to do just as he was trained to do and worship every inch of her beautiful soles. The sissy bitch isn't as perfect as the flyer made it seem and Mistress Naomi shocks the hell out of the slut to whip his service into shape. By the end of her stay, he will be a well-trained sissy maid and Mistress Naomi's feet worshipped to perfection.

Duration:  12:33
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9473kbps

File size: 881.9 MB
Download Shocked into Service

erika

« Reply #374 on: October 26, 2020, 12:52:28 AM »
breaking bi

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man

Super beauty Mistress Tangent extreme humilaion two bi slave. enjoy!

Duration:  56:10
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4113kbps
Audio:   187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
Download breaking bi

erika

« Reply #375 on: October 26, 2020, 01:12:33 AM »
Playing With The Teacher (Isabel, Daniel Santiago, Jack)

Cast: Isabel, Daniel Santiago, Jack
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick

It's a test day at school! Teacher Daniel gets out of the room for a moment and it's enough for the students Jack and Isabel to enjoy each other's company not cheating on the test, but kissing. When the teacher comes back and sees that scene, he has to punish them somehow and expel them from school. or use this situation to take advantage of something. Daniel proposes for them to go to his house and continue their little play. They accept it and that's when the story gets interesting. Daniel is a naughty teacher and all he wants is to lick her student's pussy and ass, sharing it with Jack. They take turns on giving pleasure to Isabel, that loves being licked by these two gorgeous men. What a day of learning!

Duration:  33:57
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7884kbps
Audio:   122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Playing With The Teacher (Isabel, Daniel Santiago, Jack)

erika

« Reply #376 on: October 26, 2020, 01:32:39 AM »
Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck

Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

My cock is hard for My slave. I tease his dick with My silky nylons, making him hornier so he will do exactly as I say without complaint. Before I enter his ass it must be lubed up, with his spit. My slave sucks hungrily on My cock, knowing the better job he does the deeper I will fuck him. I bend him over My chair and climb on top of him, My erect cock slipping easily into his hole. I fuck him hard with My , pushing his face into the cushions of My chair where My ass has just sat.

Duration:  12:35
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20243kbps
Audio:   312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Mistress Courtney Fetish Lair Suck

erika

« Reply #377 on: October 26, 2020, 01:52:45 AM »
Pussy Supremacy - AJ Applegate - FullHD 1080p

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Chastity, Stockings

AJ Applegate is a very sexual and greedy Mistress who believes her orgasms are the most important thing in a slave's service. She loves locking away a slave's cock while riding his face to orgasm knowing the only pleasure he receives is from licking his Mistress's holes.

Duration:  13:47
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11325kbps
Audio:   305kbps

Download Pussy Supremacy - AJ Applegate - FullHD 1080p

erika

« Reply #378 on: October 26, 2020, 02:12:50 AM »
Our Nylon Face Sitting Slave

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Slave from two sexy mistress Nylon Face Sitting on Sofa.

Duration:  12:58
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 383.5 MB
Download Our Nylon Face Sitting Slave

erika

« Reply #379 on: October 26, 2020, 02:32:56 AM »
The Mercy Milking - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anastasia Knight
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Stockings, Braces, Bondage, Cum Eating

Mistress Anastasia is a young Humiliatrix in every way who loves a slave that will constantly make her laugh at his pathetic state of mind. She may be extremely young but she certainly knows how to control a boy's cock. Her slave is trapped in a body bag unable to move a muscle while she is thoroughly entertained by the bitch. All he can do is get his cock milked while she laughs at his predicament knowing he is completely under her control.

Duration:  14:43
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps
Audio:   118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download The Mercy Milking - FullHD 1080p