Author Topic: The mistress - and her slave / Crazy Female Domination - FemDom!  (Read 41104 times)

erika

The mistress - and her slave / Crazy Female Domination - FemDom!
« on: September 18, 2020, 11:00:40 AM »
Summer Day

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Summer Day
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, Milking Machine, Stockings
Video language: English

Mistress Summer Day allows her slave the reward of having his cock drained, but she insists on teasing him thoroughly first. She jerks his cock right by her pussy then slides it in between her asscheeks. Summer keeps building up his load, she puts on a cock milking machine to bring him right to the edge. Mistress Summer finally pushes him over the edge and gives him an intense orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11245kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Summer Day

erika

Re: The mistress - and her slave / Crazy Female Domination - FemDom!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 10:20:38 PM »
Jazzmon Platinum Series 37 - Paul First Session

Studio:  Jazzmon Radford Productions

Paul was on his computer going from one link to another when he came across Jazzmons website. Pauls curiosity took over as he browsed thru her strap-on gallery. He picked up the phone and called the number which put him in touch with Jazzmon. After a few questions he booked his first fantasy session.

Format:   avi
Duration:  49:21
Video:   480x360, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio:   54kbps

File size: 448.2 MB
Download Jazzmon Platinum Series 37 - Paul First Session

erika

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 11:50:45 PM »
Reform

Studio:  FemdomEmpire.
Cast: Officer Jane
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, , Chastity, Uniform, BDSM

No better way to show a degenerate prisoner who is in charge than deciding when and where they get to breathe. Officer Jane releases her disobedient male from solitude just long enough to make sure he understands who makes the rules. Her big, thick ass is the perfect weapon of choice to smother the bitch's face making it impossible to gasp for air without her say. The bitch can no longer mouth off to Officer Jane when he is buried deep in her ass where he will remain for the rest of his sentence.

Format:   mp4
Duration:  17:37
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps
Audio:   115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Reform

erika

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 01:20:50 AM »
His Ass Is Mine: Ressurection

Studio:  Evil Angel

Warning to male assholes: Co-directors Francesca Le and Mark Wood do not limit their signature anal nastiness to female sluts. LeWood Productions re-ignites a classic pegging series with His Ass Is Mine, Resurrection. Busty blonde spitfire Aiden Starr prints whore on skinny wimp Chad Diamond, and the aggressive bitchs strap-on tool hammer-fucks his sorry ass. He cums with her plastic prick buried in his bunghole and she makes him eat his jism. Blonde Zoey Monroe is especially adorable in a schoolgirl get-up; she agrees to fuck submissive Wolf Hudson if he lets her peg him. Zoey works over his hairy butthole with a handled dildo and a butt plug before sodomizing him with her big strap-on, and he gets to fuck her asshole too! Tasty Latina Abella Danger physically dominates collared slave Owen Gray, gripping his head for a suffocating rim job; choking him out; spanking and pegging his ass. Striking American-Latina MILF Francesca talks dirty throughout her scene, to viewers in POV footage and to cleverly named John Smith. She tongues his bunghole, fucks his ass till he cums and makes him eat the cream as she keeps reaming away! The hot director fucks his face ATM-style and drools his second load into his mouth for swallowing.

Duration:  2:47:05
Video:   720x396, AVC (H.264), 1475kbps
Audio:   126kbps

File size: 1.9 GB
Download His Ass Is Mine: Ressurection

erika

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2020, 02:50:56 AM »
Diana Grace - Slave-Hole Creampie

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Mistress Diana Grace is training her anal slut to only be able to cum when his ass is filled and fucked. Using a special prostate wand she massages his male g-spot while stroking his helpless cock. She wants to make his first prostate orgasm extra special by also giving him his first anal creampie.

Duration:  11:38
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9804kbps
Audio:   116kbps

File size: 845.7 MB
Download Diana Grace - Slave-Hole Creampie

erika

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2020, 04:21:02 AM »
Karla Lane

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting

Busty mistress  - Karla Lane Fucks Michael Vegas, extreme femdom.

Duration:  36:53
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps
Audio:   148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Karla Lane

erika

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2020, 05:51:08 AM »
Pegging - A Strap On Love Story Vol. 11

Studio:  Devils Film

Who would of though that these love stories would take this turn! Sit back, relax and watch these gorgeous gals dominate that ass!

Duration:  1:49:52
Video:   720x406, AVC (H.264), 1240kbps
Audio:   121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Pegging - A Strap On Love Story Vol. 11

erika

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2020, 07:21:13 AM »
Julia Ann

Studio:  Femdomempire

Miss Julia Ann uses her powers of seduction to transform her boy toy into a drooling foot pet who will do anything to please her perfect toes.

Duration:  9:34
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4270kbps
Audio:   245kbps

File size: 330.0 MB
Download Julia Ann

erika

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2020, 08:51:20 AM »
Ruined For Mistress Ezadas Ass

Studio:  Mistressezada

I keep My slaves in chastity most of the time, thats the way things are. Their pricks belong in the chastity cage, and I only let them out when I want to milk them. Like this one today; he has been locked for two weeks already, and now I will give him a release, just for his health. But not before I tease him with My curvy body, dressed in a short, tight dress, until his prick becomes hard and very painful in the small chastity cage, pulling on his poor swollen balls. I can see the slave looking at My ass in the mirror, tied up on the bondage bed this is all he can do. I know he dreams of My ass and My pussy, so I make things even more arousing for him: I take off My panties and stuff them in hos mouth. I can literally see the tension in the chastity cage rising, his prick trying to break it and get free.
I take the chastity device off and start playing with My long red nails on the rock hard prick and on the balls. He likes it, I can see, but when I stick a sharp nail down his pee-hole he suddenly becomes very tense, afraid that in one move I can cause him a lot of pain. Im not going to cause him pain right now, I will just tease and edge him before I let him cum.
At some moment, I realize there is a hand on My thighs! The slave got so carried away, that he thought he can feel Me up! Next time I will know to tie him better, but for now a couple of hard slaps on his swollen sensitive balls will teach him to keep his hands away from Me.
In this state of arousal even pain in the balls cant make his prick any softer, so I continue teasing him, rubbing his prick, keeping him on the edge until he can think of nothing else but an orgasm. I know he dreams of a happy ending, but he doesnt deserve one, so when I finally decide that he can cum, I cover his pee-hole with My thumb, stopping the flow of sperm, and the pleasure with it. I only release it when the convulsions of the cock are over, letting the cum ooze out while he watches with frustration. Slaves deserve no more than that.

Duration:  16:40
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio:   122kbps

File size: 372.0 MB
Download Ruined For Mistress Ezadas Ass

erika

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2020, 10:21:26 AM »
Ella Kross - Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

Studio:  EllaKross

I want to play a game, I say as I innocently approach my subservient loser who sits waiting obediently at the foot of my bed. I want to cum three times, I tell him as I join him by his side. I inform him that if he can`t get me off three times in a row I`m going to punish him and he eagerly accepts the challenge. As he lays on the bed I kick off my heels and position my crotch above his mouth. Wearing no panties he quickly goes to town on my pussy, licking and sucking my clit as I moan in pleasure and ride his face. He makes me cum once with ease, then once more, and promise him a blowjob if he can make me cum a third time. Taking his hard cock out of his pants, I grab hold of it and tease him by placing it close to my mouth as he continues eating my pussy. He wants me to suck it so badly but since I fail to cum a final time there will be no pleasure for him! I laugh as I leave him hanging, his balls aching to cum as I refuse to help him out. How delightfully evil!

Duration:  8:54
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 501.5 MB
Download Ella Kross - Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

erika

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2020, 11:44:17 AM »
Tiny strapons

Cast:  Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Two courageous girls with a proud temper and a daring disposition took one guy, broke him, put a mask on his head and with the help of a strap-on began to fuck him in his anus.

Duration:  9:23
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio:   154kbps

File size: 412.4 MB
Download Tiny strapons

erika

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2020, 10:22:43 PM »
MILF's Make The Rules

Cast: Julia Ann
Genres: FemDom, Strap-on, Humiliation, Bondage

Miss Julia Ann is fed up with her step-son constantly breaking his curfew getting home at all hours of the morning. She waits up and catches this punk sneaking in to give him a piece of her mind. He has no respect for his step-mom and mouths off calling her a bitch who needs to mind her own business. Unfortunately for him Miss Julia has officially made this her business. Since he can't obey a few simple house rules then she will just have to show him how much of a bitch she can really be!

Duration:  16:19
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7155kbps
Audio:   302kbps

File size: 925.3 MB
Download MILF's Make The Rules

erika

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2020, 11:52:50 PM »
Randy Moore Sex Therapist

Studio:  Sweetfemdom

Randy is Lances sex therapist. The session starts with her calling him a pervert and laughing at him when he gets nervous. While hes bumbling, she struts over to him, straddles him, and tells him he just needs to learn how to fuck... She takes him to her back room to show him how to fuck, but its not what he had in mind. She is wearing an 8 inch strap-on... Randy pounds his ass deep in a few different positions, then makes him cum on his own face while she fucks him. She rubs his cum in his face, then says, Thats how you fuck...

Duration:  15:12
Video:   960x540, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio:   32kbps

File size: 547.3 MB
Download Randy Moore Sex Therapist

erika

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2020, 01:22:56 AM »
Mae Pantyhose Milk

Studio:  Femdom Empire
Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Footjob, Pantyhose, Cumshot, Masturbation, CumEating, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

Miss Mae gives her foot slut the best reward he could possibly have for being on his best behavior while locked in chastity. Miss Mae uses her pantyhose covered feet to edge and tease her slave's cock. Her slave gets so turned on that she even allows him the privilege to fuck her pantyhose covered legs until he is ready to cum all over her feet. Miss Mae  his face with her cum covered foot while making him lick and suck up every last drop of semen.

Duration:  15:43
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio:   115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Mae Pantyhose Milk

erika

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2020, 02:53:02 AM »
Savana Styles Robert Axel

Studio:  Evilangel

Busty, Amazonian blonde Savana Styles has tattoos, puffy lips (both facial and labial) and a stunning butt. Wearing little more than a black strap-on cock, she teases muscular, submissive Robert Axel. Savana sucks his boner and they compare equipment: His is big; hers is huge! She orders him onto his knees to blow her and bends him, ass-up, in preparation for a deep butt fuck. The limber slut can suck his dick as she porks his asshole. Her hard, round cheeks pump as she plugs him doggie-style. Savana strokes Roberts meat with two feet and bares her big clit for him to lick. He fucks her shaved twat to orgasm and sucks her strap-on ass-to-mouth.

Duration:  48:32
Video:   1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3345kbps
Audio:   187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Savana Styles Robert Axel

erika

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2020, 04:23:08 AM »
Roxy Lips

Studio:  Russian-Mistress
Cast: Julia Love
Genres: Femdom, Russian, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Footjob, Ejaculation, Stockings, Gloves, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Spitting, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Boot Licking

Seductive-looking Mistress Julia strikes a few poses with her trusty whip before her sub shows up. The guy sniffs and licks her pussy before switching his attention to his goddess' ass. That's how he greets her EVERY time! Anyway, we then see some facesitting and foot worship. Today Julia decides to reward him with a footjob.

Format:   Windows Media
Duration:  20:51
Video:   1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps
Audio:   187kbps

File size: 627.9 MB
Download Roxy Lips

erika

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2020, 05:53:14 AM »
Siri - New

Cast:  Siri
Genres: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,glamour FemDom

Finally they learn to satisfy their women in other humiliating ways like being impaled pieces of fuck-meat on the ends of their Goddess's strap-on dicks and left to be sissy maids to clean up after

Duration:  39:16
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2652kbps
Audio:   188kbps

File size: 819.7 MB
Download Siri - New

erika

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2020, 07:23:21 AM »
Michelle Lacy Bart Whipping

The main point of the video is that you, an insignificant slave, will always be just a rag and rug for your housemate!

Duration:  5:17
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11687kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 457.1 MB
Download Michelle Lacy Bart Whipping

erika

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2020, 08:53:27 AM »
Balls of Steel

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: emdom, CBT, BDSM, Clothespins

Mistress Kendra puts her slave's manhood to the test with a day of pure cock abuse. She has unlocked his tiny dick from chastity but locked his balls in steel so a piece of his manhood always remains caged. With his cock now exposed and completely vulnerable, she can really dive into her sadistic desires and make the boy cry for her pleasure. Kendra's slave has always been such a baby about pain but now he will have no choice but to endure every ounce of abuse on his poor cock.

Duration:  12:10
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio:   117kbps

File size: 880.8 MB
Download Balls of Steel

erika

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2020, 10:23:33 AM »
Forever a Doormat

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licking

Mistress Jewelz has an effect on men where immediately they turn from alpha male to beta bitch when in her presence. Men just can't help but want to lick the ground she walks on and Mistress Jewelz happily allows them. Standing in her 6" high heeled boots she towers over her slave as he begins to lick the scum off the lowest part of her. He may be a big, strong man but in her eyes he is just a toe sucking and sole licking sissy. Mistress Jewelz orders her sissy bitch to take off her boots and begin spit shining every inch of her size 7 soles. She jams all of her toes in his mouth making him suck each one like they were 10 little dicks all wanting to cum. His face makes a lovely doormat as she wipes and  her feet all over watching his cock get harder in his leather panties. A beta bitch only deserves to worship and lick the lowest part of a Mistress's body as he stares at her perfect ass glistening in his face. The slave puts his mouth to work to hopefully one day earn the pleasure of licking her sweet pussy. Unfortunately, he will never see that day as once a doormat, always a doormat.

Duration:  13:15
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9310kbps
Audio:   117kbps

File size: 915.4 MB
Download Forever a Doormat