Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 339615 times)

xscanner

Maya Sin - Ruined in the woods
« Reply #3620 on: January 17, 2022, 12:10:20 AM »
Maya Sin - Ruined in the woods

You already know what happens to little boys who get lost in the forest.
Mistress Maya Sin finds them and degrades them until she is satisfied. She's just put the boy in chastity and bent him over a tree trunk in the wilderness. She makes him kiss her ass and starts fingering his, to open it up properly before inserting her huge black cock in it. She spits on his ass to lube it up and sits on his back fucking him, whilst he's bending over. She fucks him hard. His ass is being destroyed, dripping with smear. Mistress orders the slave to stand up against a tree so she can take him from behind again. Finally she pushes her cock down his throat, making him gag. Pure humiliation and degradation!

Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:Maya Sin - Ruined in the woods.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:55

D O W N L O A D:

Maya Sin - Ruined in the woods.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Gaia - Kicks Cum
« Reply #3621 on: January 17, 2022, 03:10:22 AM »
Mistress Gaia - Kicks _ Cum

ITALIAN SPEAKING

I am busy on the phone, chatting with my friends but, in the meantime, I want to use my slave a little. First, I make him clean the soles of my shoes and then I make him suck my heels. I have been keeping him in total chastity for many days and, since I'm in a good mood today, I will allow him to come. After ten days of chastity, if the splash of his cum will not go beyond my chair, I will insert the heel of my shoes into his micro penis. Since he's taking too long to come, I help him by kicking him in the balls. My kicks work wonders: in a very short time a very strong spurt comes out of his little cock. Good for him, he can kavoid having his little dick tranfixed like a skewer!

ITALIAN

Sono impegnata al telefono a chattare con le mie amiche, però nel frattempo voglio usare un po' il mio schiavo. Gli faccio prima ripulire le suole delle mie scarpe e poi gli faccio succhiare i tacchi. È da tanti giorni che lo tengo in totale castità e, visto che mi sento buona gli concederò di poter venire. Dopo dieci giorni di castità se la sua schizzata non oltrepasserà la mia poltrona, gli infilzerò il micro pene con i tacchi delle mie scarpe. Siccome sta impiegando troppo tempo a venire, lo aiuto prendendolo a calci nelle palle. I miei calci fanno miracoli: in pochissimo tempo dal suo cazzetto fuoriesce un fortissimo getto disperma. Buon per lui che riesce così ad evitare di ritrovarsi il cazzetto infilzato come uno spiedino!

Femdom, shoeslicking

File name:Mistress Gaia - Kicks _ Cum.mp4
File Size: 296 MB
Duration: 00:11:37

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Kicks _ Cum.mp4

xscanner

Mrs Keswick - Nightly Ruined Sissy Cream Milking
« Reply #3622 on: January 17, 2022, 06:10:24 AM »
Mrs Keswick - Nightly Ruined Sissy Cream Milking

One of my favorite types of custom clips is administering a ruined orgasm followed up with another authorized orgasm. I tease my bound sissy up to the point where she losses control and squirts sissy cream all over her satin milking bib. I then administer some clothespins to her still hard twitching clitty and slowly tease her some more. Once I think she is ready to squirt for me again I take the clothespins off and lube up her clitty even more and milk the rest out. I love these sessions, hope you do as well :)

Femdom,Handjob,Mistress,Sissy

File name:Mrs Keswick - Nightly Ruined Sissy Cream Milking.mp4
File Size: 208 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:15:05

D O W N L O A D:

Mrs Keswick - Nightly Ruined Sissy Cream Milking.mp4

xscanner

Mrs Keswick - Nylon Therapy Full Length
« Reply #3623 on: January 17, 2022, 09:10:25 AM »
Mrs Keswick - Nylon Therapy Full Length

In part 1 of this full length 2 part clip , I use 3 pairs of my nylon stockings to edge and milk my sissy with. She squirts so much sissy cream it soaked right thru all 3 layers. Now it's time for me to go change outfits and continue her nylon therapy in part 2.

In the 2nd part I continue to use just my nylon stocking to milk my sissy once again. I tell her about the femdom party we will be having tomorrow evening. I explain how she will be used by all the ladies in my femdom group. All the while I keep sliding my nylons back and forth just under her swollen purple clitty head until she can't control it anymore and spasms out a nice load of sissy cream for me.

Femdom,Handjob,Sissy

File name:Mrs Keswick - Nylon Therapy Full Length.mp4
File Size: 246 MB
Duration: 00:23:13

D O W N L O A D:

Mrs Keswick - Nylon Therapy Full Length.mp4

xscanner

Mrs Keswick - Sissy Cream On My Pantyhose
« Reply #3624 on: January 17, 2022, 12:10:27 PM »
Mrs Keswick - Sissy Cream On My Pantyhose

While out shopping for new sissy outfits I noticed my sissy kept staring at my double layered shiny pantyhose. I like to double layer my pantyhose when it's cold out and it also creates a high glossy shiny smooth almost wet look that is irresistible to anyone with a pantyhose /leg fetish. When we got home I marched her straight to my play room and strapped her into my bondage chair. I pulled up a chair directly in front of her and started sliding her cute little clitty up against my smooth glossy pantyhose. She started leaking precum almost instantly. She didn't last very long and soon squirted thick ropes of sissy cream all over glossy pantyhose. Next time I will be sure to do more tease and denial before allowing an authoroized ejaculation all over my pantyhose

Femdom,Handjob,Sissy

File name:Mrs Keswick - Sissy Cream On My Pantyhose.mp4
File Size: 206 MB
Duration: 00:07:05

D O W N L O A D:

Mrs Keswick - Sissy Cream On My Pantyhose.mp4

xscanner

Sorceress Bebe - His First Ball Busting
« Reply #3625 on: January 17, 2022, 03:10:27 PM »
Sorceress Bebe - His First Ball Busting

I have a brand new, fresh slave to play with. He's never been ball busted before.. naturally I must break him. He was too much of a bitch to just take it, so I needed to strap him up so that he couldn't fight back... I enjoy every second of destroying him!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Femdom Pov

File name:Sorceress Bebe - His First Ball Busting.mp4
File Size: 118 MB
Duration: 00:05:10

D O W N L O A D:

Sorceress Bebe - His First Ball Busting.mp4

xscanner

SorceressBebe - The Weaker Sex Debate
« Reply #3626 on: January 17, 2022, 06:10:30 PM »
SorceressBebe - The Weaker Sex Debate

My roommate thinks men are stronger than women.. I am going to show him that it is most definitely women who are the stronger sex. This awesome lift and carry clip proves that women are elite. Men never stood a chance. Featuring Fluffy.

Femdom, Femdom Pov

File name:SorceressBebe - The Weaker Sex Debate.mp4
File Size: 923 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:52

D O W N L O A D:

SorceressBebe - The Weaker Sex Debate.mp4

xscanner

American Mean Girls - Princess Amber and Princess Alexandri...
« Reply #3627 on: January 17, 2022, 08:10:06 PM »
American Mean Girls - Princess Amber and Princess Alexandria _ Princess Skylar - Ballbusting No Nutz

Us mean girls just love it when we get a brand new slave who volunteers his balls to be crushed by our brutal kicks! This loser in particular had wrote In to us at the manor, begging for the honor to be kicked by such HOT MEAN GIRLS! Princess Alexandria has such a sadistic side to her that many slave are unaware of until she dresses the part.
She looks so hot in latex in this clip, and her thigh high boots make the BEST slapping sound when they make contact with this losers pathetic balls! Hahaha Skylar and I decided to wear short shorts and sneakers because they make our feet SOOOOOO sweaty, and we plan on having another loser worship our feet as soon as we destroy this slaves nuts!
Kick after kick, we slowly break down this loser with our powerful legs! Sometimes when there's so many girls kicking a single slaves balls, we get into a frenzy and can't help but do some real damage! Every Mean Girl has their own kicking style, which can inflict pain in various ways.
By the time us girls we're done with our fun, this loser had NO NUTZ and a BROKEN dick!!!!! HAHAHAHA Luckily we had another slave (strawberry) locked in a cage so we could continue busting some more balls! Strawberry isn't a pain slave (AT ALL) which only makes it funnier when we mess with him hahaha. You get to watch him struggle as we drag him out of the cage for a beating LOL (SPOILER, THE MEAN GIRLS ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT!)

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,miami

File name:American Mean Girls - Princess Amber and Princess Alexandria _ Princess Skylar - Ballbusting No Nutz.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:10:22

D O W N L O A D:

American Mean Girls - Princess Amber and Princess Alexandria _ Princess Skylar - Ballbusting No Nutz.mp4

xscanner

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Girls Can do Yard Work
« Reply #3628 on: January 17, 2022, 11:10:06 PM »
Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Girls Can do Yard Work

As a hot girl, we're constantly fighting stereotypes... stupid boys are always saying, "you can't do that because you're a girl!"( LOL as if hot girls aren't capable) That's why I decided to take a stand and set the record straight..... HOT GIRLS CAN DO YARD WORK! And guess what dummys, WE DO IT BETTER, TOO! I use my slave to blow the leaves off the yard, moving it around and pointing it in the right direction. There are sooooo many leaves that it's gonna take A LOT of hard work, but that's the price you pay for being a hot girl boss with a big back yard. I brag to my boyfriend what a hot, independent woman he's dating... (lucky him, he gets to fck me!) Despite the freezing temperatures, I tough it out to make sure I do a good job. I actually enjoy doing yard work, it's kinda fun and SUPER rewarding. That's why after I finish with my own lawn, I offer to blow leaves off my neighbors yard, too! Girls TRULY are BETTER at EVERYTHING!!!!

Brat Princess,2,Chastity,Femdom,Humiliation,Ponyplay

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Girls Can do Yard Work.mp4
File Size: 1.57 GB
Duration: 00:14:47

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Girls Can do Yard Work.mp4

xscanner

CPL Wrestling - Raven Wild - Christmas Cocktease
« Reply #3629 on: January 18, 2022, 02:10:07 AM »
CPL Wrestling - Raven Wild - Christmas Cocktease

Raven Wild decided to give chadam a nice surprise christmas gift. She calls him downstairs and then proceeds to tell him to lay down and close his eyes. Puzzled as she is wearing a long winter coat, he simply gets on the floor and closes his eyes.  Chadam lays down, eyes closed while Raven puts a foot on his chest then slowly removes her jacket to reveal some sexy and naughty lingerie she bought just for him. Raven tells him to open his eyes and as he does she pounces on his chest then slides up onto his face smothering him saying "merry christmas". She asks him if he likes his present so far and makes him scream into her pussy. Raven starts to get the jitters and begins to use his face for her own sexual pleasures. Raven begins to get off on his face, grinding her pussy down harder forgetting he is down there. Then Raven blurts out " I forgot who this present is for, you or me" as she was getting very horny now. She turns in reverse and rams his face in her muscular shapely ass and works herself around on his face again. Raven goes back into forward again and asks "how are you liking your present so far?" Then she says "i know I am enjoying it". Chadam is turning her on to the point where she grabs at her pussy to see if she burst. Raven can't keep her emotions in check as the video progresses further in, the more worked up and horny she is getting. Raven is using his face as her own personal vibrator and pussy massager. Raven tosses in a few head scissors, just to give herself a chance to cool down, but that did not last long. Continuing to sit on his face in forward and reverse Raven can not contain herself and nearly orgasms multiple times. Close to the end she pushes her pussy lips down into his face and holds them there as chadam can't breathe and unfortunately for him, Raven did not lift off this time. Chadam ran out of air and he ended up taking a nap instead of finishing her off. Raven then sits on his chest kisses her hand and puts it on his forehead, then slowly walks away leaving him there, out. This is one seductive video, WHAT A PRESENT for both of them!!!!

Facesitting,Femdom,Humiliation,Plump,Scissor,Smother,wrestling

File name:CPL Wrestling - Raven Wild - Christmas Cocktease.mp4
File Size: 448 MB
Duration: 00:12:16

D O W N L O A D:

CPL Wrestling - Raven Wild - Christmas Cocktease.mp4

xscanner

Foot Slaps - Princess Kirstin - Slave Bobby get Foot Slaps ...
« Reply #3630 on: January 18, 2022, 05:10:09 AM »
Foot Slaps - Princess Kirstin - Slave Bobby get Foot Slaps and Foot Gagging

File name:Foot Slaps - Princess Kirstin - Slave Bobby get Foot Slaps and Foot Gagging.mp4
File Size: 983 MB
Duration: 00:14:51

D O W N L O A D:

Foot Slaps - Princess Kirstin - Slave Bobby get Foot Slaps and Foot Gagging.mp4

xscanner

Mixed Model Wrestling - Ashley Adams - You Are Boring
« Reply #3631 on: January 18, 2022, 08:10:09 AM »
Mixed Model Wrestling - Ashley Adams - You Are Boring

Scene One: Your show sucksAshley's dumb step-brother is watching TV when she walks in. Let's wrestle She suggests. He tells her to leave him alone. But Ashley doesn't take no for an answer. She wraps her legs around his neck and squeezes like a vice. Just take it you little bitch, your such a fucking pussy she laughs.He struggles against her while she teases him. Isn't this better than your boring show? She asks toying with him. He breaks her hold and yells for his parents. Ashley takes off her top to torment her horny little step-brother as she leg locks him around the neck again. She know how he stares at her tits when he thinks she's not looking. Putting him in a head lock she presses her big breasts against him and gets off on his squirming between her legs. Scene Two: Step-Sister ShowboatingI think you like it Ashley laughs at her weak little step-brother. Stop resisting, and stop touching my boobs pervert she whispers to him. All he wants to do is get away from her but she hold him tight teasing him as only a big step-sister can.This is too much fun. Oh you poor thing she says to him wrapping her arm around his throat and squeezing. His face begins to go red and he gaps for breath while she pulls tighter and tighter. She bites her lip and dry humps against him. Just let go she whispers squeezing tighter. Oh fuck she says dropping her step-brother to the ground. Now where is the remote...

Femdom,Scissor,wrestling

File name:Mixed Model Wrestling - Ashley Adams - You Are Boring.mp4
File Size: 604 MB
Duration: 00:12:36

D O W N L O A D:

Mixed Model Wrestling - Ashley Adams - You Are Boring.mp4

xscanner

SweetFemdom - Lydia Black Crushes Slave's Balls and Makes H...
« Reply #3632 on: January 18, 2022, 11:10:10 AM »
SweetFemdom - Lydia Black Crushes Slave's Balls and Makes Him Eat his Cum

File name:SweetFemdom - Lydia Black Crushes Slave's Balls and Makes Him Eat his Cum.mp4
File Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:09:39

D O W N L O A D:

SweetFemdom - Lydia Black Crushes Slave's Balls and Makes Him Eat his Cum.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Miss attention - HACKER - attention lAmour - Awoken For Pleasure - Complete Movie

Mistress attention - HACKER - attention uses her sub toys to give her pleasure whenever she requires it, tonight she is using one of her sex slaves who is permanently chained on a mattress in the cell. She climbs the ladder and wakes him from sleep, checking his cock is still locked in tight metal chastity, she tease it until it is straining painfully as it tries to get hard. Satisfied he is ready for use, Mistress uses his tongue for her pleasure, licking her cunt and asshole until she has her orgasm. She then turns her attention to his caged dick, rubbing and lapping at the metal, his squirming turning her on before deciding to give him a release, she unlocks it and edges his cock over and over until she gives him the opportunity to cum with a ten second countdown which he has no option but to accept.

Assworship,Chastity,Femdom,Handjob,Orgasm Control,Pussy Worship,Teasing,The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Miss attention - HACKER - attention lAmour - Awoken For Pleasure - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 658 MB
Duration: 00:12:52

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Miss attention - HACKER - attention lAmour - Awoken For Pleasure - Complete Movie.mp4

xscanner

Ashleigh Tries On More Shoes for You
« Reply #3634 on: January 18, 2022, 05:10:05 PM »
Ashleigh Tries On More Shoes for You

Ballbusting, Femdom

File name:Ashleigh Tries On More Shoes for You.mp4
File Size: 128 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:10:29

D O W N L O A D:

Ashleigh Tries On More Shoes for You.mp4

xscanner

Ella Kross - Punishing This Worthless Slave with My Big Str...
« Reply #3635 on: January 18, 2022, 08:10:05 PM »
Ella Kross - Punishing This Worthless Slave with My Big Strap-On

Today I`m going to teach this slave some yoga moves, and I get to work training him in my back yard by having him stretch out on my pink exercise mat. "You`re a very bad student," I tell him when he fails to impress me with his balance. "I`m sorry, teacher!" he pleads, but it`s too late for apologies. I must punish this loser and do so using my big, strap-on cock. Since he`s obviously no good at yoga, maybe he`ll be better at sucking my hard dick! I fuck his mouth until he gags, then turn him around to fuck his tight asshole while he groans in pain. I humiliate this loser and love every twisted second of it!

Femdom, Strapon

File name:Ella Kross - Punishing This Worthless Slave with My Big Strap-On.mp4
File Size: 564 MB
Duration: 00:11:49

D O W N L O A D:

Ella Kross - Punishing This Worthless Slave with My Big Strap-On.mp4

xscanner

Femdom Milking Compilation
« Reply #3636 on: January 18, 2022, 11:10:07 PM »
Femdom Milking Compilation

Femdom ,Handjob, Milking

File name:Femdom Milking Compilation.mp4
File Size: 260 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:20:44

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Milking Compilation.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Foot Domination - Fresh FootBitch For Mistress
« Reply #3637 on: January 19, 2022, 02:10:07 AM »
Goddess Foot Domination - Fresh FootBitch For Mistress

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation,Pussy Worship

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Fresh FootBitch For Mistress.mp4
File Size: 576 MB
Duration: 00:14:49

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Fresh FootBitch For Mistress.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Lena - Sissy - first clean and lick then ruined orgasm
« Reply #3638 on: January 19, 2022, 05:10:08 AM »
Goddess Lena - Sissy - first clean and lick then ruined orgasm

My sissy may serve me again today. Beautifully locked into the chastity belt, she may clean for me and even kiss and lick my feet and shoes. I will tease the sissy with a vibrator until the cage almost explodes! I decide to open the cage and let the sissy jerk off. However I will make sure that the orgasm is ruined! I want the sissy just to cum without a hot orgasm! The sissy does not deserve that and neither do you! Clip Language: German

German Description: Sissy - erst putzen und lecken, dann Orgasmus ruinierenMeine Sissy darf mir heute wieder dienen! Schön im Keuschheitsgürtel verschlossen darf sie für mich putzen und sogar meine Füße und Schuhe küssen und lecken. Mit dem Vibrator werde ich diese Sissy mal ein wenig aufgeilen bis der Käfig fast platzt! Ich entscheide mich dazu den Käfig zu öffnen und diese Sissy wichsen zu lassen . allerdings werde ich dafür sorgen, dass der Orgasmus ruiniert wird! Ich will, dass diese Sissy einfach nur ausläuft, ohne geilen Orgasmus! Das hat diese Sissy nicht verdient und du auch nicht!

Chastity, Femdom, Sissy

File name:Goddess Lena - Sissy - first clean and lick then ruined orgasm.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Duration: 00:15:24

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Lena - Sissy - first clean and lick then ruined orgasm.mp4

xscanner

Lara CBT - Cock and Card Crush under Brown Heels (Full Clip)
« Reply #3639 on: January 19, 2022, 08:10:11 AM »
Lara CBT - Cock and Card Crush under Brown Heels (Full Clip)

Back again with my crush fetish and now underneath some of my brown Faith heels. I use the lid of the shoe box in this clip and place it on top of his cock and balls before I start. I stand full weight on top of it crushing him underneath the card. I stomp around and the sharp heels pierce through the card and start cutting his cock, I can't see so I carry on! I move the card off to one side and start stomping on his cock and you can see how much I damaged him underneath the card. I love it and stomp on him until he cums.

Cbt,Crushing,Femdom,Trampling

File name:Lara CBT - Cock and Card Crush under Brown Heels (Full Clip).mp4
File Size: 485 MB
Duration: 00:09:25

D O W N L O A D:

Lara CBT - Cock and Card Crush under Brown Heels (Full Clip).mp4