Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 342950 times)

xscanner

I Lost My Anal Virginity To Mandy Marx
« Reply #9280 on: March 22, 2024, 01:14:34 AM »

My eager sub asked me to take his anal virginity. My pleasure! And his. After he kisses my heels and chokes on my cock, he bends over to take my giant dick right up his tight little ass. A true Mandy Marx cinematic experience.

1.11 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:36:48

Download file - 1.1  GB

xscanner

Mandy Marx - Barbie And Ken's Spiked Chastity Cage
« Reply #9281 on: March 22, 2024, 05:14:33 AM »

Come on Barbie, lets go party! Uh... Not like... that?

He loves it, don't worry. We're just dolls afterall. I can do -anything- I want to him. My spiked cage will hold his cock tight and make sure he doesn't get any ideas, or at least, the idea hurts REAL bad.

1.42 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:33:16

Download file - 1.4  GB

xscanner

Princess Honey - Strong Thighs
« Reply #9282 on: March 22, 2024, 09:14:33 AM »

You don't stand a chance against My perfectly toned legs. I love watching you struggle to breath as I squeezing your little slave neck between My thighs. This is the only way you'd ever be so close to perfection.

635 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:53

Download file - 635.3  MB

xscanner

Jordyn and Tokyo - Worthless Dirty Sneaker Addict
« Reply #9283 on: March 22, 2024, 01:14:35 PM »

This beta is just a worthless dirty sneaker addict. He begs the girls for their dirty sneakers. So, they put him to use and make him clean them with his tongue. He loves it so much. He is a fucking slut when it comes to sweat and sneakers. The girls bully him. They kick him with their feet and taunt him. They spit on him and slap his face. Making him feel even more worthless.

1.53 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:01

Download file - 1.5  GB

xscanner

CRUEL REELL - ICH HABE KEINE KOSTEN UND MUHEN GESCHEUT
« Reply #9284 on: March 22, 2024, 05:14:37 PM »

Den Bronzemunzen droht das Ende. D ie EU-Kommission erwagt einen Vorstoss zur Abschaffung des roten Klimpergelds. Laut Umfragen sind d ie Meinungen geteilt. Ich personlich habe ja nichts mit dieser Sklavenwahrung am Hut, allerdings habe ich dennoch einen guten Pro-Punkt gefunden, der der EU-Kommission bei der Entscheidungsfindung helfen konnte.

Bronze coins are threatened with extinction. The EU-Commission is considering a move to abolish the red chimes. According to surveys, opinions are divided. Personally, I have nothing to do with this slave currency, but I have nevertheless found a good pro-point that could help the EU-Commission in its decision-making. (GERMAN CLIP)

2.47 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:23:05

Download file - 2.5  GB

xscanner

CRUEL REELL - ICH HABE KEINE KOSTEN UND MUHEN GESCHEUT 2
« Reply #9285 on: March 22, 2024, 09:14:37 PM »

Den Bronzemunzen droht das Ende. D ie EU-Kommission erwagt einen Vorstoss zur Abschaffung des roten Klimpergelds. Laut Umfragen sind d ie Meinungen geteilt. Ich personlich habe ja nichts mit dieser Sklavenwahrung am Hut, allerdings habe ich dennoch einen guten Pro-Punkt gefunden, der der EU-Kommission bei der Entscheidungsfindung helfen konnte.

Bronze coins are threatened with extinction. The EU-Commission is considering a move to abolish the red chimes. According to surveys, opinions are divided. Personally, I have nothing to do with this slave currency, but I have nevertheless found a good pro-point that could help the EU-Commission in its decision-making. (GERMAN CLIP)

3.26 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:42

Download file - 3.3  GB

xscanner

CRUEL REELL - TRY-TO-CUM-HANDJOB 10
« Reply #9286 on: March 23, 2024, 01:14:40 AM »

Was konnte geiler sein als ein Handjob von mir? KEIN Handjob von mir! :D Bei meinem Cock Teasing flammen zwischenzeitlich Todeswunsche auf... D ies ist kein normaler Handjob - was hatte ich auch davon?! D ies ist ein Handjob, der einem den Verstand ficken wird... D ies ist ein Handjob, der einem abverlangen wird... D ies ist ein Handjob, bei dem man meinen vollen Respekt hat, wenn man tatsachlich abspritzt :D Ich werde mein Bestes geben!

What can be more arousing than a handjob from Me? NO handjob from Me! :D Inbetween, dxxth wishes could also flare up... This is not a normal handjob - what use would that be for Me?! This is a handjob that will fuck your mind... This is a handjob that will demand everything from you... This is a handjob where you will have My full respect when you actually cum :D I will try My best! (GERMAN CLIP)

1.50 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:47

Download file - 1.5  GB

xscanner

Melisande Sin and Evilwoman are pegging this slave in stocks
« Reply #9287 on: March 23, 2024, 05:14:42 AM »

Today 2 Mistresses decided to penetrate this slave ass! Melisande Sin and Evilwoman put him in the stocks and used their strap-ons on his tiny butt! He will be pegged hard and rough!

1.29 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:55

Download file - 1.3  GB

xscanner

Crushed Under The Weight Of Heavenly Asses - Princess Honey...
« Reply #9288 on: March 23, 2024, 09:14:42 AM »

Honey And Alex know that the two of them together might be A BIT TOO HEAVY for their weak slave, but they are going to sit on him anyways! The girls both plop down with one of them on his face and the other on his chest, there is NO ESCAPE! The girls BOUNCE AND CRUSH him as they laugh at his cries for them to stop! They just sit on his face and PUSH HIS NOSE into their ass cracks!

The girls SLAM THE SLAVE DOWN onto the bench and begin SITTING ON HIS FACE one at a time, crushing his head under their fat butt cheeks and demanding he SMELL THEIR ASSES! The girls laugh non stop at his cries for the smothering to stop, but he is just furniture, it ends when they want to get up! Alex and Honey both grab each others butts and push down, the slaves face has nowhere to go except IN THEIR ASSES!

1.53 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:50

Download file - 1.5  GB

xscanner

Smothered Under Two Perfect Asses - Princess Honey And Prin...
« Reply #9289 on: March 23, 2024, 01:14:43 PM »

Honey and Alex know how much of a PERVERT you are! They know you are ADDICTED to BIG SEXY ROUND ASSES! So today they are going to give you exactly what you have been wishing for... To be SMOTHERED by both of them! Honey and Alex begin TEASING YOU with their BIG BUTTS! They both have jean shorts on and you can see their ass cheeks popping out from the bottoms! The girls LAUGH as they see you drooling over their asses!

Honey steps in front of you, slamming her butt down onto your face! She laughs as your nose is pressed deep into her ass crack, but Alex wants a turn now too! You quickly get a breath as Alex teases you for a moment then slams down, CRUSHING your face under her big ass! Honey And Alex then take things a step further, TAKING OFF THEIR JEAN SHORTS so they can smother you with just their thongs on! That way they can REALLY TRAP YOUR FACE between their ass cheeks!

Both Honey and Alex keep taking turns SITTING ON YOUR FACE! There is no escaping their asses! They may even decide to keep you as their fulltime seat, if you survive!

1.29 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:29

Download file - 1.3  GB

xscanner

Goddess Paulinha - Training the cuckold
« Reply #9290 on: March 23, 2024, 05:14:47 PM »

Paulinha had an amazing night with her alpha male! Went to the party, then to the motel! She fucked him a lot and footjob him all night.

Paulinha didn't shower after that. And put on her panties anyway, without a shower. She also didn't wash her feet. So after footjobing the alpha male, her feet smelled like a male. Smell of sex! Ideal smell for cuckold training!

Paulinha training that cuckold to smell another male on her panties and on her feet. The best footjobs.

1.69 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:07

Download file - 1.7  GB

xscanner

GoddessNaama - Wife orders slave husband to kiss her feet a...
« Reply #9291 on: March 23, 2024, 09:14:49 PM »

He deserves only one thing - to serve me. He's just a thing. He is nobody and nothing.

768 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:33

Download file - 768.4  MB

xscanner

Mistress Revenge - Using his Mouth Hole
« Reply #9292 on: March 24, 2024, 01:14:49 AM »

His mouth is my hole and I'm never tired of using him as I please, he is always hungry for more and I am willing. In this video spit and ashes are the order of the day... Wide open thanks to the gag, tied up, weak, at my mercy, he can do nothing but suffer, accept, swallow!

821 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:48

Download file - 821.3  MB

xscanner

Girls in Charge - After Date Cuckold Degradation - Alika
« Reply #9293 on: March 24, 2024, 05:14:33 AM »

This slave had a terrible night's rest. Not only was he kept in a cramped cage, he had to listen to the woman he simps over getting fucked by another man.

I told him all about my night. How impressive my date's cock was, how wet he made me and how manly he was. And I rubbed in how this slave would never get anything like that because no woman would want him.

Then he had to be a good little cuck bitch and eat every last drop of my date's cum. He tried to resist doing his job at first but I slapped that reluctance out of him.

But it wasn't just swallowing alpha cum I had in mind for him. You'll have to watch the clip to see the worst thing I made him do.

All you losers who want a taste of life as my cuck, you need to see this clip.

2.34 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:10

Download file - 2.3  GB

xscanner

SCISSOR DOMINANCE MF - SCISSOR - BLACK PANTS - VOL #483 - T...
« Reply #9294 on: March 24, 2024, 09:14:37 AM »

Our new girl from MFvideo Melody is challenged to a fight against the submissive Livia and she let it go! she then decides to wrap Livia with her strong and beautiful legs wearing beautiful black pants! She presses the neck in different positions.

3.09 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:31:54

Download file - 3.1  GB

xscanner

Tease And Thank You - Janey Bliss and Allie Heart - Suspend...
« Reply #9295 on: March 24, 2024, 01:14:38 PM »

Floating, swaying, whispery fetish handjobs and mouth teases. I get really close to his tip with my tongue while Allie whispers how stuck he is, how owned he is. What a cutie, his feet quiver and he starts to shake. Barely touching his cock he spirals into a headspace that overwhelms his body. Love this.

1.58 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:10

Download file - 1.6  GB

xscanner

Tease and Thank You - Mandy Marx - Even A Villainous Has He...
« Reply #9296 on: March 24, 2024, 05:14:40 PM »

The best way to commit an evil is to make your arch nemesis so horny that every time you battle, all they can do is think of you, what I'll do to them, how I'll make them feel and how I'll tease that cock until torture sounds like the better option if it means I won't let him cum.

1.25 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:10

Download file - 1.2  GB

xscanner

attention - HACKER - attention L'amour - Tormenting the piggy
« Reply #9297 on: March 24, 2024, 09:14:34 PM »

The Goddess shows off her impressive ass and thighs in this most excellent kinky film. She torments her slave by practicing her squats and thrusts over his poor masked piggy face, clamping his face between her formidable thighs, and sucking his cock but of course not allowing him release.

1.28 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:10

Download file - 1.3  GB

xscanner

LexiLongLegs - Scissor Bowl 2024 - X5 KOs - Sexy Scissor Se...
« Reply #9298 on: March 25, 2024, 05:14:38 AM »

This Super Bowl turned out to be my longest scissor session yet. It was over a 4 hour marathon and my slave?s worse nightmare. Of course, it was also my second year in a row predicting the winning team. My stamina was unmatched that day. My body has never looked as strong in my sexy little cheerleader outfit. The excitement from the back and forth of the game and the musical performances kept the adrenaline high. My slave made the grave mistake of not only choosing to support the opposing team but being unusually vocal and misbehaved. I had to make sure to discipline him hard to learn to never ever disrespect his Goddess by going against me again. My toy?s poor little loser neck suffered immensely. One of my personal favorites was when I showed him my Tomahawk Chop. I ended up sending him to dreamland FIVE times: three times in a reverse, once in a side reverse, and once in my snug figure 4. Between my tightest scissors yet, shoving my sweaty socks in his mouth, and shaking my beautiful buns on his face, this marathon was peak Goddess dominance.

3.79 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:44:05

Download file - 3.8  GB

xscanner

Miss Dula - Ballbusting for the mini-slave - Italian Femdom
« Reply #9299 on: March 25, 2024, 09:14:37 AM »

English and Italian clips

Together with my friend we take the mini slave to the cross to tie him up and play with him, we will have fun kicking him in the balls and see how much he resists, but also when he doesn't resist anymore and falls to the ground we will go ahead and kick him in the balls.

Clip inglese e italiana

Insieme alla mia amica portiamo lo schiavo mini alla croce per legarlo e giocare con lui, ci divertiremo a prenderlo a calci nelle palle e vedere quanto resiste, ma anche quando non resistera piu e cadra a terra noi andremo avanti a prenderlo a calci nelle palle.

3.07 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:10:20

Download file - 3.1  GB