Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 342951 times)

xscanner

Goddess Samariel - Mistress Krissa - Face Fuck With My High...
« Reply #9260 on: March 18, 2024, 05:14:32 PM »

512 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:04:51

Download file - 511.7  MB

xscanner

Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - Sounding the Chastity Sla...
« Reply #9261 on: March 18, 2024, 09:14:31 PM »

Jemma Jansen is sharing her boy Colby with Goddess Tangent. Jemma has Colby locked in restrictive chastity. She discovered he performs duties much better when his orgasms are controlled.

Sounding the Chastity Slave part 1, starts out with some dutiful shoe / stocking worship, followed by pussy and ass worship on Jemma. Then Goddess Tangent removes the urethral sound and chastity cage, so She can try something bigger in there in part 2.

1.15 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:16:10

Download file - 1.1  GB

xscanner

Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - Sounding the Chastity Sla...
« Reply #9262 on: March 19, 2024, 01:14:32 AM »

Jemma Jansen is sharing her boy Colby with Goddess Tangent. Jemma has Colby locked in restrictive chastity. She discovered he performs duties much better when his orgasms are controlled.

In Sounding the Chastity Slave part2, Jemma lets Colby out of his chastity cage. Then Goddess Tangent replaces it with a sound in his cock. Jemma can feel the sound on the outside of his cock. Then Tangent adds to the fun by inserting a second sound into his cock, to really stretch out that cock hole.

But eventually, fun time is over and a new chastity device with a urethral sound / plug goes on. Those balls won't be emptied for a while.

1.18 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:16:37

Download file - 1.2  GB

xscanner

Goddess Zephy - Morning goddess foot worship!
« Reply #9263 on: March 19, 2024, 05:14:32 AM »

As my personal foot slave, it's your loser job to ensure I wake up with comfort and cater to my ever whim so I start my day off properly. Fetch my coffee (prepared the EXACT way I like it), then kneel and worship my warm, smelly, morning feet on your knees and be my little bitch. Obey my every command at the snap my beautiful, manicured fingers...this will please me. Sniff, kiss and lick my stinky feet while I scroll only and answer my Only Fans texts. Oh and, be sure to lick all the toejam and swallow--that's your only breakfast, foot loser! The first part of the clip is me slowly waking up, yawning and stretching with some solo POV scenes of my BEAUTIFUL goddess feet :)

I send a pic of my foot loser to my coworker Nancy, then call her and say that I'll send my foot bitch over to lick her shoes once I'm done humiliating him! I completely belittle him over the phone while he worships my damp, reeking nylon-clad feet like an idiot! Little dumbass also has to show me his boner and I write "loser" on his stomach for being so pathetic and getting turned on by all this office foot humiliation and the thought of having to lick my coworkers heels. I also tell him that I'm gonna make him cum all over the floor while Nancy watches, then make him lick it up...and how she knows what a pathetic loser he is!!

453 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:04:43

Download file - 453.2  MB

xscanner

Goddess Zephy - Office foot bitch DREAM JOB
« Reply #9264 on: March 19, 2024, 09:14:34 AM »

Bow down to your female boss' feet! I'm doing my taxes and my tell my office slave that I'm going to use him as a write off for office furniture, since he makes such a good floormat and garbage disposal...and claim him as an dependent since he needs the smell of my stinky feet to survive! I make him massage my smelly, pungent nylons with his face and tell him how people laugh at him because his face always smells like feet all the time. His job title should be "foot sniffing office bitch!"

522 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:10

Download file - 521.8  MB

xscanner

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Big Toy Training
« Reply #9265 on: March 19, 2024, 01:14:31 PM »

My slave is going to learn to take My big cock, I have been training his little asshole for a while now. Today is the day Im going to slowly edge My big dick into his hole. I want him stretched WIDE. Will he take it for Me like a good little slut? Will I pound his hole vigorously? OFCOURSE but this is just the warm up for next time... Lets get stretching.

1.35 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:55

Download file - 1.3  GB

xscanner

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Lingerie Desk Fuck
« Reply #9266 on: March 19, 2024, 05:14:33 PM »

I know how long youve been dreaming of Me fucking you over My desk. Spreading you open, tying your ankles to your wrists and penetrating your slutty hole with My big dick. Youll take every iinch of it for Me and moan with pleasure before I bend you over for a final hard fuck leaving you a shaking mess waiting for a bigger dick... Fucking you with no mercy as you watch My lingerie clad body pound into you.

1.55 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:14

Download file - 1.5  GB

xscanner

Goddess Draya - Two Foot Lickers
« Reply #9267 on: March 19, 2024, 09:14:36 PM »

If a beta is not at work earning money for the Mean Girls, then it MUST make itself useful to the hot girls at the Manor. Goddess Draya loves setting up losers to be humiliated and degraded, all the while complimenting her on her PERFECTION! She knows how hot she is, but hearing a pathetic beta boy profess its love to her always puts her in a good mood. Not because she likes to hear compliments from them... But because she knows that in that moment, she's got em right where she wants them, WEAK and VULNERABLE!

A weak and vulnerable beta is subject to extreme manipulation and humiliation. Goddess Draya commands a couple of slaves to remove her sweaty boots and worship them. She thinks its absolutely hilarious that these losers are literally getting excited by her smelly sweaty boots, but she makes its clear that despite how degrading that is... its still a PRIVILEGE to be able to sniff and worship her sweaty boots and feet!

Goddess Draya has such tiny and perfect feet, these losers cannot help but drool and grovel over them. Watch as Goddess Draya shoves her feet into these pathetic loser mouths... All the while holding their chastity keys! Hahahaha

1.32 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:55

Download file - 1.3  GB

xscanner

Jazmin - Foot and Ass Worship While Making Mud 4K
« Reply #9268 on: March 20, 2024, 01:14:31 AM »

Jazmin is sitting on the toilet. Doing #2. This loser nerd is laying in front of the toilet licking her feet clean as she does what she has to. How humiliating!! She would never do anything like that in front of her boyfriend. Betas don't deserve respect! When she is finished she stands up and demands he lick her asshole. He uses his tongue to clean her asshole out. Getting everything nice and perfect again. LOL ew its like he is basically human toilet paper.

343 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:30

Download file - 343.4  MB

xscanner

Karly - Foot Face Slaps and Beatdown 4K
« Reply #9269 on: March 20, 2024, 05:14:32 AM »

Pain slut is a great stress reliever. He can take a lot of pain so it's fun for us girls to take him past his limit and make him cry. Karly kicks his face til its purple. She stomps on him while he is laying on the ground. You can watch her feet sink deep down into his body. She kicks his body, and he whimpers. Then the best part. She gives him her spit! He is a fat fuck who doesn't need to eat anymore. He can be on a spit diet!! Have fun watching this beatdown!

1.19 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:10:04

Download file - 1.2  GB

xscanner

Sablique - Python Leg Neck Squeeze 4K
« Reply #9270 on: March 20, 2024, 09:14:32 AM »

1010 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:13:44

Download file - 1 009.6  MB

xscanner

Aubree - Smothered Under my Sweaty Ass!
« Reply #9271 on: March 20, 2024, 01:14:32 PM »

Aubree has just found out her boyfriend has been two timing her with one of her friends. He's always given her a hard time about being a Domme and now he's about to find out what she does to her slaves by burying his face deep in her ass. She's been sweating all day and her ass is nice and swampy. He can do nothing but breath in his angry gf's stinky ass as she sits full weight on his face over and over again. He's gonna learn real fast not to ever two time her again.

645 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:32

Download file - 645.3  MB

xscanner

Mistress Kassy and Goddess Lilith Ivy - Breaking in the New...
« Reply #9272 on: March 20, 2024, 05:14:32 PM »

Mistress Kassy and Goddess Lilith Ivy are face sitting slaves on the bed. Lilith's slave is a newbie so the girls made sure he got the biggest ass, while Kassy expertly plants her gorgeous fleshy ass on her slaves face giving him air only as she sees fit. Her mesh see through top reveals her perfect breasts too.

Lots of sexy bouncing, gyrating and grinding in this clip, if you like traditional face sitting with some smothering you will find this one very fulfilling. They sit in both forward and reverse position to insure you get the full benefits of their spectacular asses and to add a bit of pain at the end they do some side-saddle sitting. At some point Kassy sees that her slave is leaking so she runs her fingers over his cock and gets all the cum on her hand. She sits up and sticks her fingers in his mouth. "When slaves leak they eat their own cum" she says.

819 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:00

Download file - 819.1  MB

xscanner

Princess Mia and Mistress Mercy - They Could Live Off Of That
« Reply #9273 on: March 20, 2024, 09:14:32 PM »

In this scene we find Princess Mia and Mistress Mercy laying on their sides showing their asses to the camera. It is a super hot day and the dungeon feels like 100F. They are exceptionally sweaty, you can actually see the moisture on their bodies. They lift up their arms to show their sweaty armpits also. The slaves are told to lick up all the sweat. Amazing angles of their asses, you will be so jealous of these slaves. The slaves start by licking the Mistresses ass cheeks and thighs. Mia's slave literally can not lick the sweat up fast enough as it just keeps reappearing. So salty and good for the slaves.

Mercy pushes her slaves head between her ass cheeks and says they could turn on the AC but why? Her ass is also producing a lot of moisture so she tells him to lick her cheeks some more. Suddenly Mia lets out a fart and within seconds so does Mercy making sure to do it when their slaves noses are buried in their ass cracks. So competitive, lol. We've never actually seen anyone sweat so much, thank goodness the AC wasn't turned on because these slaves look like they'll be licking all night! They could literally live off their sweat.

374 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:59

Download file - 374.3  MB

xscanner

EMPRESS JENNIFER - In The Tunnel of Beatdown
« Reply #9274 on: March 21, 2024, 01:14:32 AM »

THIS IS MY TUNNEL BITCHES; BUMS COME IN AND SLAVES COME OUT! The sight of a lazy man makes Me boil! I cant stand the notion of a worthless bum lying around asking for a handout. you know some people may think I'm just a cold heartless bitch, but they misunderstand Me. What you may not know is I have a charitable side. I take bums and turn their life around. YES I make them useful, productive members of society by TURNING THEM INTO MY SLAVES! Men really need a women to shape them up so I give this homeless loser a series of face slaps and ballbusting and whatever else I can think of to motivate him to do something with his life. I even make him lick and kiss My boots as people walk by. I just think of it as a way I give back to the community, I'm always here with a helping hand for My neighborhood.

1012 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:20

Download file - 1 012.0  MB

xscanner

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Intense Tickle Torment!
« Reply #9275 on: March 21, 2024, 05:14:33 AM »

There comes a time in everyone?s life when you want to see what you are made of. Are you really as tough as you think? Do you truly have the mental strength to manage extreme situations? Will you collapse and fall apart, or will you stand firm and act with integrity? Perhaps, somewhere in the middle! The absolutely beautiful and very strong Heavy opened themselves up to this question in terms of actively facing a fear. That fear is the fear of being tickled. I know that may sound silly, but for those who are (deliciously!) ticklish such as Heavy, being tickled can be one of the most intense sensations ever, as you tend to loose control of yourself when being tickled. The moment that Elise learned that Heavy is not only SUPER ticklish, but also SUPER scared of being tickled, well, you know, she simply wanted to eat that right up, as Elise, herself, is SUPER ticklish and has a HUGE tickle torment fetish. This means that Elise derives intense satisfaction and pleasure from the anticipation and energy felt between the tickler and ticklee. As you will see, Elise needed to restrain Heavy in such a significant manner so that Heavy would not be able to escape. Therefore each of Heavy?s muscular limbs are restrained in thick leather medical splints, tied securely to the bed. Each of Heavy?s fingers is zip-tied to the side of the bed to prevent them from pulling out when convulsing in response. Heavy?s balls are tied to hell and back with thin rubber tubing and pulled to the edge of the bed. This is all very important, as Heavy would absolutely escape if given the opportunity! The body simply wants to do what it wants to do, and in this case, it does not want to be subjected to tickling. However, Heavy, the person, did consent to see what it would be like to submit themselves to Elise and her sadistic tickling desires. It was an extreme honor for Elise to receive Heavy?s vulnerable offering and she she did not take it for granted. Or did she? ;)

3.07 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:33:40

Download file - 3.1  GB

xscanner

Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - Sights, Scents and Tastes...
« Reply #9276 on: March 21, 2024, 09:14:32 AM »

Well here we are on February 29, 2024. That doesn't come along too often, but what is far more rare is the opportunity to experience the essence of Tangent - the visuals, the scents, the flavors and more. Draven Navarro is the fortunate slave to have the opportunity today.

1.56 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:19:02

Download file - 1.6  GB

xscanner

Princess Nikki Cruel - Her slave is going to get some punis...
« Reply #9277 on: March 21, 2024, 01:14:33 PM »

When this dude agreed to this he had no idea what he was going to get. He just knew that he needed to submit to a mistress without any mercy and she won't go easy on him for a second.

1.51 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:38

Download file - 1.5  GB

xscanner

Ruby Onyx - I Can Make Any Man Suck A Dick For Me
« Reply #9278 on: March 21, 2024, 05:14:33 PM »

Oh I just hate deviance in a slave! It was time for me to prove to this slave that I have the ability to make him do ANYTHING I want! Using the powers of seduction, I rendered my slave completely helpless and weak! I make him oil my pert round titties before engulfing him with them. I make him appreciate my gorgeous perfect ass! I even tease him with sniffing at my sweaty pussy that had been encased in latex all day! As I watch him wilt helplessly before me, I bring in my hung black alpha bull! It was time to teach him that he is just a little cock sucker! I goad him into taking the tip in his slutty mouth, before ramming his throat all the way down the full length of my bulls shaft! This little bitch was going to suck cock even against his will! I even made him take BBC cum and guzzle it down too! Ha! Who knows what I shall make him do next!

1.56 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:46

Download file - 1.6  GB

xscanner

Allie Heart - Evil Dick Tie Blowjob
« Reply #9279 on: March 21, 2024, 09:14:33 PM »

No matter how hard I suck, he just won't cum. All I want is his cum. It?s driving me crazy, and probably him too. I stuff his cock as deep as it will go down my throat, and all the bobbing and deep-throated mouth fucking in the world just makes him moan in more agony. Borderline painful moans, like he?s absolutely suffering with his dick inside my mouth. I don't get it, just cum already!

869 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:20

Download file - 869.4  MB