Links to videos > FemDom links

Mercilles Mistresses

<< < (2/1918) > >>

xscanner:
Diary Of Princess Mira - The Chastity Ultimatum - Teasing

Today called me a betrayed wife and made me an great offer. She found out that her husband is cheating on her regularly and now he begs her to forgive.She gave him a really special ultimatum that he will be her chastity slave from now or she doesn't ever want to see him again.Her husband accepted the ultimatum and now she want me to train her husband to be good chastity slave. I accepted this offer and today we start the lessons.

His wife told me that her bastard husbands loves the striptease clubs and the showgirls very much but I'm sure he will change his mind soon. I locked his cock in a steel chastity belt and give him a super hot lap dance.After some seconds he begs me to stop because the chastity device presses his balls and cock really hard.Of course I continue my show because I really enjoy his pained expression and the sight of his red/blue swollen balls! I'm sure that from now this loser will prefer the housework against the striptease clubs!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Mira, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Diary_Of_Princess_Mira_-_The_Chastity_Ultimatum.mp4
File Size: 1.37 GB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 01:11:31
Video: AVC, 960x, 25.000 FPS, 2544 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Diary_Of_Princess_Mira_-_The_Chastity_Ultimatum.mp4

Diary_Of_Princess_Mira_-_The_Chastity_Ultimatum.part1.rar
Diary_Of_Princess_Mira_-_The_Chastity_Ultimatum.part2.rar

xscanner:
Divine Goddesses - Princess Aurora and The Filthy Pervert - Caning

The first part of the filthy old pervert's torture and tease at the mercy of the most divine Prince Aurora.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Prince Aurora, Bondage Male, Bondage, Fem Dom, Domination

File name:Divine_Goddesses_-_Princess_Aurora_and_The_Filthy_Pervert.mp4
File Size: 641 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 9943 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Divine_Goddesses_-_Princess_Aurora_and_The_Filthy_Pervert.mp4

Divine_Goddesses_-_Princess_Aurora_and_The_Filthy_Pervert.part1.rar
Divine_Goddesses_-_Princess_Aurora_and_The_Filthy_Pervert.part2.rar

xscanner:
Domination 4K - Dominated and BUSTED by Mistress Sheena - Ballbusting

Mistress Sheena Rose loves having her boyfriend on his knees all leashed up as she humiliates him. She definitely wears the pants in the relationship but has nothing on here but a skimpy thong. Sheena is looking very sexy with her perky tits out and ass that swallows up that thongs of hers as she delivers kick after kick to her man's BALLS, laughing each time he moans in agony. There is nothing that makes her happy than repeatedly kicking him in the nutsack to remind him who's in charge. So erotic!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sheena Rose, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Humiliation, Degradation, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Domination_4K_-_Dominated_and_BUSTED_by_Mistress_Sheena.mp4
File Size: 1018 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:07:03
Video: AVC, 3840x, 59.940 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Domination_4K_-_Dominated_and_BUSTED_by_Mistress_Sheena.mp4

Domination_4K_-_Dominated_and_BUSTED_by_Mistress_Sheena.part1.rar
Domination_4K_-_Dominated_and_BUSTED_by_Mistress_Sheena.part2.rar

xscanner:
Goddess Zephy - A Slave To Pussy! (1080 HD) - Pussy Worship

I have men at the snap of my manicured fingers. Being the one chosen to lick my divine pussy on his knees is a dream come true!! My slave is so whipped on me, and I love flaunting my power and pussy in his face- I am literally serviced at the snap of my fingers, anytime-my feminine palace is like a drug that my loser slave can't get enough of: the scent, taste.the feel. I bring his face in with my high heel and order my pussy to be tongue serviced into a wonderful orgasm. Afterwards- stay down on your knees and massage my arrogant feet bitch while I calm back down. Then get the fuck out!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Foot Massage, Foot Fetish, Pussy Licking

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_A_Slave_To_Pussy___1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 580 MB
Duration: 00:05:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_A_Slave_To_Pussy___1080_HD_.mp4

Goddess_Zephy_-_A_Slave_To_Pussy___1080_HD_.part1.rar
Goddess_Zephy_-_A_Slave_To_Pussy___1080_HD_.part2.rar

xscanner:
Goddess Zephy - Humiliating My Loser 2 (Post Date) (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

I am back home, totally sexually satisfied! I order my slave to lick my feet while I relax and think about the incredible fucking I just had with my hot boytoy. My lil cucky loser also has to lick my sweet, heavenly pussy clean after my stud's cock was just in there-licking any remaining cum and also sliding his tongue into my asshole, where I was also fucked. While dumbass is on his knees tongue serving, I lay down yet another goddess orgasm on his face from the immense power I wield! he can lick that up too, like a good lil cum dumpster. My life is the -I get fucked by the hottest guys, and have a little bitch to lick my feet afterwards!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Sole Licking

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Humiliating_My_Loser_2__Post_Date___1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 563 MB
Duration: 00:12:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Humiliating_My_Loser_2__Post_Date___1080_HD_.mp4

Goddess_Zephy_-_Humiliating_My_Loser_2__Post_Date___1080_HD_.part1.rar
Goddess_Zephy_-_Humiliating_My_Loser_2__Post_Date___1080_HD_.part2.rar

Navigation

[0] Message Index