Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 342371 times)

xscanner

Brutal Beauties - Tilly Makes Sure He Says Sorry
« Reply #4480 on: May 20, 2022, 02:10:04 AM »
Brutal Beauties - Tilly Makes Sure He Says Sorry

Keri has become an expert at getting Mark in over his head and her sadistic side we think enjoys seeing these beating happen. Tilly was getting ready to head out but Keri decided they should have some fun first and that Tilly should go jump him downstairs. Mark had been on the phone and getting things ready for Keri's next video. He really did think he was getting a hug goodbye from a friend but that asshole never has clue. Tilly proceeds to kick his ass while Keri videos and adds some kicks and slaps herself. Mark really does have some great friends...haha.
Tilly makes sure this is the worst beating she's given him so far and actually causes some panic and begging. Keri tells her Mark truly believes she goes to easy on him in videos and that was not what the Irish Ass Kicker needed to hear. This turned into a beatdown with some real knockout thrown in cause Tilly had to make a point. Tilly already has some powerful thighs but Mark got a lot more with some knees and punches thrown in for running his mouth. Tilly does look great in those Jeans and sneakers kicking some ass. Mark definitely meant every apology coming out of his mouth at the end of this and it also ends pretty brutally with a hold she knows Mark hate and this time she wasn't letting go or dealing with taps. I think Tilly made a believer out of Mark and the rest of us...some sexy ass women don't need to hear an ass run his mouth and fix that issue. Tilly sure fixed his sorry ass in this one.

Femdom Fetish Humiliation Scissor wrestling

File name:Brutal Beauties - Tilly Makes Sure He Says Sorry.mp4
File Size: 111 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:12:06

D O W N L O A D:

Brutal Beauties - Tilly Makes Sure He Says Sorry.mp4

xscanner

Cruel Amazons - Mistress Cleo - Ballbusting Cleo
« Reply #4481 on: May 20, 2022, 05:10:06 AM »
Cruel Amazons - Mistress Cleo - Ballbusting Cleo

Mistress Cleo can torment her naked slave with her sexy feet, like no one else. Her sexy pantyhose gives a little to her kicks, because the fabric rubs the slave's balls badly. He must stand with his legs apart and let Cleo kick his package hard, while standing in one place. Of course he falls down many times, he is not the tough guy he thinks he is.

Ballbusting Cbt Femdom

File name:Cruel Amazons - Mistress Cleo - Ballbusting Cleo.mp4
File Size: 524 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:57

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Amazons - Mistress Cleo - Ballbusting Cleo.mp4

xscanner

Hand Domination - Erin Taylor and Heather - Handjob cumshot...
« Reply #4482 on: May 20, 2022, 08:10:06 AM »
Hand Domination - Erin Taylor and Heather - Handjob cumshot torture

Two dominant ladies are forcing a guy in bondage to orgasm. The real fun starts after the cumshot when both are applying an intense post orgasm torture inclusive penis head polishing.

Femdom Handjob Milking

File name:Hand Domination - Erin Taylor and Heather - Handjob cumshot torture.mp4
File Size: 108 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:26:19

D O W N L O A D:

Hand Domination - Erin Taylor and Heather - Handjob cumshot torture.mp4

xscanner

Herrin Silvia - Experiment Mensch
« Reply #4483 on: May 20, 2022, 11:10:08 AM »
Herrin Silvia - Experiment Mensch

Experiment Mensch displays a plush performance of latex clad couples and groups .The scenes are filled with latex
strap-on freaks, sex slaves which makes for high energy sleaze.
There's ass eating, pussy thrashing, domination and a pulverizing asshole probing which makes for mouth watering results!

File name:Herrin Silvia - Experiment Mensch.mp4
File Size: 980 MB
Resolution: 720 x 528
Duration: 01:34:52

D O W N L O A D:

Herrin Silvia - Experiment Mensch.mp4

xscanner

Herrin Silvia - Und Das Ist Erst Der Anfang
« Reply #4484 on: May 20, 2022, 02:10:12 PM »
Herrin Silvia - Und Das Ist Erst Der Anfang

Dominance par excellence- Mistress Silvia subjects a slave to a full body shave with the assistance of Miss Eve
before he is caned in the studio. Defenselessly bound, he then has to be fucked with the strap-on while Mistress Silvia
forcibly milks his cock. But that's not all: After another stretching he has to lick the rubber cock clean and drink
Mistress Silvia's golden shower. As the climax of the, he has to lick his mistress's rosette and she squeezes
the last drop out of the slave during another unseating.

Femdom Strapon

File name:Herrin Silvia - Und Das Ist Erst Der Anfang.mp4
File Size: 570 MB
Resolution: 704 x 512
Duration: 00:57:55

D O W N L O A D:

Herrin Silvia - Und Das Ist Erst Der Anfang.mp4

xscanner

Legz Of Destruction - Tracy - Tracy's Scissor Toy
« Reply #4485 on: May 20, 2022, 05:10:11 PM »
Legz Of Destruction - Tracy - Tracy's Scissor Toy

Tracy the amazon has not had a chance to test her scissors on a victim as much as she should. However make no make mistake she does so very well on poor Jake. She takes him on a painful journey switching from one position to another making sure she tries each position for at least 2 mins. While only wearing a thong she squeezes and constricts him taunting and laughing at him as he struggles to pry her legs apart in order to relieve the pressure on his neck. She did manage to give him a few seconds of relief but then it was back to being crushed between her legs. Soon after she has had fun with her toy victim she finally decides to give him a super squeeze and put him to rest in her reverse headscissors.

Femdom Scissor

File name:Legz Of Destruction - Tracy - Tracy's Scissor Toy.mp4
File Size: 721 MB
Duration: 00:21:20

D O W N L O A D:

Legz Of Destruction - Tracy - Tracy's Scissor Toy.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Nova - Desperate To Be Broken
« Reply #4486 on: May 20, 2022, 08:10:15 PM »
Mistress Nova - Desperate To Be Broken

This converse-obsessed loser has been waiting 2 whole years for this opportunity of a lifetime. He's been buying me pair after pair of sneakers, waiting for the opportunity to be able to worship these pretty feet. He's begged me to destroy his useless cock and completely break him more times than I can count at this point. This bitch needs a taste of my power more than anything.
I start off teasing him with these new converse he bought for me right before we began filming. I make him worship them for a while, laughing at how pathetic he is while he moans and whimpers at my feet. This bitch was catapulted into a deep, all consuming subspace as soon as I started kicking him in the balls. This is what he needed, what he's been so desperate for. There's truly nothing I love more than making a man suffer... and they LOVE to suffer for me. I relished in every second of his pain ;)
Men are truly nothing more than objects for me to use and abuse, this bitch boy is the perfect example of that. How far down the rabbit hole would you go to experience a demonstration of my power?
Impress me and use these markup codes: SpoilNova25: 25% WorshipNova50: 50% GoodBoy4Nova: 100% NovaAddict: 200% ImpressNova: 500% ILOVENOVA: 1000%

Ballbusting Cbt Cocktease Femdom Fetish Teasing

File name:Mistress Nova - Desperate To Be Broken.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:17:50

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Nova - Desperate To Be Broken.mp4

xscanner

Rage Shieldmaiden - Knock him out
« Reply #4487 on: May 20, 2022, 11:10:15 PM »
Rage Shieldmaiden - Knock him out

Femdom Scissor wrestling

File name:Rage Shieldmaiden - Knock him out.mp4
File Size: 141 MB
Duration: 00:05:51

D O W N L O A D:

Rage Shieldmaiden - Knock him out.mp4

xscanner

Rage Shieldmaiden - Rage mode - Scissors KO session
« Reply #4488 on: May 21, 2022, 02:10:14 AM »
Rage Shieldmaiden - Rage mode - Scissors KO session

Yet another example of one of the many things that can happen if you book a session with Rage. She is showing off her fit legs in fishnet pantyhose, and today she is serving full on scissor treatment, making her masked victim dazed and confused. Rage is transitioning smoothly and effortlessly from reverse headscissors, to front scissors, and many versions of side scissors and triangle holds, all while tremendously enjoying herself and her victim's suffering. In between tight scissors, she gives him brief "breaks" by trampling him, pining him down in painful ways, choke and smother him with her feet and hands, all while playfully teasing him about how helpless he is.
Filmed with additional camera, this video has a small screen showing some of the action from the opposite angle.

Femdom Kicking Scissor Smother Trampling wrestling

File name:Rage Shieldmaiden - Rage mode - Scissors KO session.mp4
File Size: 316 MB
Duration: 00:13:02

D O W N L O A D:

Rage Shieldmaiden - Rage mode - Scissors KO session.mp4

xscanner

SM Studio Berlin - Herrin Silvia - Open Up
« Reply #4489 on: May 21, 2022, 05:10:17 AM »
SM Studio Berlin - Herrin Silvia - Open Up

The two pleasure slaves Malou Rouge and Fash are trained by Mistress Silvia to present their holes for use. The
slave is provided with a double dildo slip, the slave gets an plug and then has to swallow the mistress' golden shower
via a funnel gag. Then he has to lick the slave's pre-stretched rosette and fuck her with a head-harness dildo and then
let her piss in his mouth. In the final scene they are all dressed in latex and the slave has to be fucked alternately in
the mouth and in the ass until he is finally cummed on by the mistress.

Femdom Teasing

File name:SM Studio Berlin - Herrin Silvia - Open Up.mp4
File Size: 711 MB
Resolution: 600 x 480
Duration: 01:31:41

D O W N L O A D:

SM Studio Berlin - Herrin Silvia - Open Up.mp4

xscanner

Amateur Irish MILF - Edges his Cock until he Cums on Her Fa...
« Reply #4490 on: May 21, 2022, 08:10:03 AM »
Amateur Irish MILF - Edges his Cock until he Cums on Her Face - Milking Table Cum Swallow Iris Keenkade

Femdom Handjob Milking

File name:Amateur Irish MILF - Edges his Cock until he Cums on Her Face - Milking Table Cum Swallow Iris Keenkade.mp4
File Size: 219 MB
Duration: 00:16:53

D O W N L O A D:

Amateur Irish MILF - Edges his Cock until he Cums on Her Face - Milking Table Cum Swallow Iris Keenkade.mp4

xscanner

Amateur Irish MILF - in Fishnets uses Hitachi to get off an...
« Reply #4491 on: May 21, 2022, 11:10:05 AM »
Amateur Irish MILF - in Fishnets uses Hitachi to get off and Edge His Cock Milking Table Ruined Orgasm Iris Keenkade

Femdom Handjob Milking

File name:Amateur Irish MILF - in Fishnets uses Hitachi to get off and Edge His Cock Milking Table Ruined Orgasm Iris Keenkade.mp4
File Size: 290 MB
Duration: 00:19:38

D O W N L O A D:

Amateur Irish MILF - in Fishnets uses Hitachi to get off and Edge His Cock Milking Table Ruined Orgasm Iris Keenkade.mp4

xscanner

American Mean Girls - Princess Alexandria and Princess Ambe...
« Reply #4492 on: May 21, 2022, 02:10:10 PM »
American Mean Girls - Princess Alexandria and Princess Amber and Princess Skylar - No Nutz Gets An Interview With The Mean Girls

This clip is sort of a prequel to the clip "BALLBUSTING NO NUTZ? which you can see BALLBUSTING ?NO NUTZ?">here
Us mean girls just love it when we get a brand new slave who volunteers his balls to be crushed by our brutal kicks! This loser in particular had wrote In to us at the manor, begging for the honor to be kicked by such HOT MEAN GIRLS! Princess Alexandria has such a sadistic side to her that many slave are unaware of until its too late. Here is a little interview we have with our new ballbusting slave. Not that it matters too much he is already doomed at this point but it amuses us to toy with our slaves before we lower the BOOM or should I say BUST!

P. AMBER

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom High Heels Humiliation Kicking miami

File name:American Mean Girls - Princess Alexandria and Princess Amber and Princess Skylar - No Nutz Gets An Interview With The Mean Girls.mp4
File Size: 2.49 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:14:44

D O W N L O A D:

American Mean Girls - Princess Alexandria and Princess Amber and Princess Skylar - No Nutz Gets An Interview With The Mean Girls.mp4

xscanner

Asian Mistress Goddess Seira - Destroying your balls
« Reply #4493 on: May 21, 2022, 05:10:08 PM »
Asian Mistress Goddess Seira - Destroying your balls

I've been training him to remove his manhood. Do you know what is the perfect method? Breaking his balls. Balls are one of the parts that represent manhood. But slaves are slaves. they are not men. they are not even human. Watch Me how I am going to destroy his balls in order to remove his foolish manhood.

Tags: Asian Ballbusting Cbt Femdom

File name:Asian Mistress Goddess Seira - Destroying your balls.mp4
File Size: 865 MB
Duration: 00:07:30

D O W N L O A D:

Asian Mistress Goddess Seira - Destroying your balls.mp4

xscanner

Heels4Kicks - The Lesley Fox supremacy - Carly - The Recrui...
« Reply #4494 on: May 21, 2022, 08:10:12 PM »
Heels4Kicks - The Lesley Fox supremacy - Carly - The Recruitment Of Secret Agent Carly

Custom clip request
Had another Custom request for Carley this time with 3 guys.
Intro Scene - 2-3 Mins-The scene is where Carly comes for an interview for a Secret Agent into an office with one guy ( without a mask ) as the interviewer. Carly comes into the office in her short PVC / Leather skirt , white panties / white blouse and long boots and is carrying a laptop. The guy says so you have come for the position as secret agent in our organisation, Carley says yes I have, he says I have seen your CV and it looks good but do you have any evidence of what you can do in the field when on duty, it says here you're a Karate master and highly skilled in the martial arts. She says Of course I am and I have brought you some video evidence of me in action in various outfits , ok he says lets see these videos, she turns the laptop towards him and plays the first of 5 video scenes.

Tags: Femdom Kicking

File name:Heels4Kicks - The Lesley Fox supremacy - Carly - The Recruitment Of Secret Agent Carly.mp4
File Size: 767 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:46:40

D O W N L O A D:

Heels4Kicks - The Lesley Fox supremacy - Carly - The Recruitment Of Secret Agent Carly.mp4

xscanner

Rachel Rose - Sexy Pedicured Feet Footjob
« Reply #4495 on: May 21, 2022, 11:10:11 PM »
Rachel Rose - Sexy Pedicured Feet Footjob

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footjob Footworship

File name:Rachel Rose - Sexy Pedicured Feet Footjob.mp4
File Size: 597 MB
Duration: 00:12:15

D O W N L O A D:

Rachel Rose - Sexy Pedicured Feet Footjob.mp4

xscanner

Reality Girls Scissors - Andi Owns Cobie Dixon
« Reply #4496 on: May 22, 2022, 02:10:12 AM »
Reality Girls Scissors - Andi Owns Cobie Dixon

Andi turns her mean to 100 on the guy who has never before in life been in a headscissors, a tough but slim young man we met away from this thing of ours who the superstar turns purple in her legs, and in just more than a minute, who needs a drink of water. "Didn't know what he was in for," she says. We seem to repeat it each time we see her, but it's straight reporting ... Andi has never been more beautiful. Three weeks ago, we ran into our friend Olivia -- the Olivia before sweet Olivia Kasady -- who wrestled Andi and Chi Chi and hurt Pain Taker a few years ago. She gasped at a laptop screenshot of Andi Page; sitting on the red brothel couch here; she hadn't seen her in a few years and marveled at the excellence she is making her prime years. Andi locks him in a rear naked choke; he doesn't tap and he falls resting in her arms. He's tough; he hates tapping and is therefore a perfect match for the girl with the perfect cheekbones who loves hurting people as much as she can push them to pain...

Tags: Femdom Scissor wrestling

File name:Reality Girls Scissors - Andi Owns Cobie Dixon.mp4
File Size: 554 MB
Duration: 00:22:32

D O W N L O A D:

Reality Girls Scissors - Andi Owns Cobie Dixon.mp4

xscanner

ScissorGoddess - Rapture and Jolene Hexx - The Noose Ballbu...
« Reply #4497 on: May 22, 2022, 05:10:14 AM »
ScissorGoddess - Rapture and Jolene Hexx - The Noose Ballbusting Game

Goddess Rapture and Jolene Hexx want to play a ballbusting game with Dante. They tie a know around his neck and stand him up. The rules are simple. Dante must stay standing while they kick him in the cock & balls or have the knot tighten if he falls to the floor.

Tags: Ballbusting Femdom

File name:ScissorGoddess - Rapture and Jolene Hexx - The Noose Ballbusting Game.mp4
File Size: 409 MB
Duration: 00:12:15

D O W N L O A D:

ScissorGoddess - Rapture and Jolene Hexx - The Noose Ballbusting Game.mp4

xscanner

Will Tile XXX - Captive To Laughter Religous Cookies Starri...
« Reply #4498 on: May 22, 2022, 08:10:14 AM »
Will Tile XXX - Captive To Laughter Religous Cookies Starring Maya Sinstress

Tags: Bondage Femdom Handjob Milking

File name:Will Tile XXX - Captive To Laughter Religous Cookies Starring Maya Sinstress.mp4
File Size: 907 MB
Duration: 00:15:14

D O W N L O A D:

Will Tile XXX - Captive To Laughter Religous Cookies Starring Maya Sinstress.mp4

xscanner

Adara Jordin - Female Fumes
« Reply #4499 on: May 22, 2022, 11:10:02 AM »
Adara Jordin - Female Fumes

Good morning my naughty little beast! Time to stick your head out of your loser cave to receive your breakfast! YOU know what dirty little puppies do... Sniff Ass, like the filthy little creature you are! So thats EXACTLY what your going to do... But that's just an appetizer...when we strap that gas mask onto your puppy face, that's when the REAL breakfast starts.. Slave did make dinner for us last night, but he didn't get to enjoy any. His meal will come second hand...and all he gets is leftover vapors...Female Fumes...! That's right, his face engulfed with our ASS-ENCE. That filthy creature!

Facesitting Farting Femdom Humiliation

File name:Adara Jordin - Female Fumes.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:08:41

D O W N L O A D:

Adara Jordin - Female Fumes.mp4