Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 340985 times)

xscanner

Vicious Femdom Empire - Chastity Ballbuster - Charlotte Sar...
« Reply #420 on: November 25, 2020, 08:10:05 PM »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Chastity Ballbuster - Charlotte Sartre - Ball Abuse

What's worse than having your cock teased and denied in chastity?!? ..being teased, denied and balls brutally busted all at the same time!! Mistress Charlotte has her slave completely gimped out leaving only his cock, balls and nipples exposed for her sadistic pleasures. She just can't help but bite em, punch em and slap his poor manhood as a vibrator gives him a bit of pleasure between all the pain. He is taking the abuse like such a good boy that he is told he is allowed to cum by way of vibration only. Right when he gets to the edge of orgasm she takes the vibrator away and beats his balls until he is begging for mercy. The only mercy given is another 30days locked in chastity with no hope of release.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Charlotte Sartre, Chastity Male, Bondage Male, Bondage, Brutal, Hard, Charlotte, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Ball Abuse, Mistress, Mistress Charlotte, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:CharlotteChastity.mp4
File Size: 935 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

CharlotteChastity.mp4

xscanner

Bffvideos - Angelyna Dayer Destroys Ben Face Pt.1 - Face Si...
« Reply #421 on: November 25, 2020, 11:10:06 PM »
Bffvideos - Angelyna Dayer Destroys Ben Face Pt.1 - Face Sitting

Angelyna Dayer is very powerful on top of her slave Ben letting him breathless.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Angelyna Dayer, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Brazil, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Big Butt

File name:angelynadayerdestroyerbenface_pt1.mp4
File Size: 454 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

angelynadayerdestroyerbenface_pt1.mp4

xscanner

Brat Princess 2 - Natalya and Rachel - Let Me Show You How ...
« Reply #422 on: November 26, 2020, 02:10:06 AM »
Brat Princess 2 - Natalya and Rachel - Let Me Show You How I Edge Him (4K)

Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Natalya Vega, Rachel, Young Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Natalya_and_Rachel_-_Let_Me_Show_you_How_I_Edge_Him__4K_NEW_.mp4
File Size: 2.23 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:26
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Natalya_and_Rachel_-_Let_Me_Show_you_How_I_Edge_Him__4K_NEW_.mp4

xscanner

FuckedFeet - Rooftop Foot Worship! - Steffi Anders - Foot F...
« Reply #423 on: November 26, 2020, 05:10:06 AM »
FuckedFeet - Rooftop Foot Worship! - Steffi Anders - Foot Fetish

Meet Stephanie Anders. She is a beautiful blonde girl next door type with freckles all over her body - SO HOT! She has amazing size 6 feet with incredibly high arches. WOW, talk about wrinkled soles - she's GOT EM! You simply can't take your eyes off them..or tongue, lol. In this video, she wears her Summer wedge shoes and gives you a nice tease. From there, she dangles her shoes off her feet and then shows you her high arches and wrinkled soles. Such a tease! I then have her lay on her stomach in the Pose Position and I provide you with nice close up shots of her soles from several angles. She's a relative newbie, a total beach girl and she is VERY TICKLISH! There's nothing like OILED SOLES! The oil makes the girl's feet so shiny and sexy. It also brings out the detail on a girl's feet especially if she has WRINKLED SOLES. In Stephanie Anders' case, it's a must! Watch her rub vasoline oil on the tops and bottoms of her feet and then she raises up her feet to show you her shiny soles. Look at how each wrinkle just pops out! It's a WRINKLED SOLES LOVER'S DREAM COME TRUE! I could not wait any longer! It was like torture, lol, just waiting to run my tongue up and don those super wrinkled soles and high arches! Watch out though, she's VERY VERY TICKLISH! While this isn't categorized as a tickle video, there's plenty of giggling and laughing while I lick her feet and ESPECIALLY when I lick in between each toe and tuck each toe. It's a great sensual foot worship clip with a seriously HOT girl with amazing feet and really gets into the action! A really fun girl you will see lots more of. I also worship her feet in the Pose Position. Here is a seductive silent sensual foot tease outdoors on the rooftop! She knows EXACTLY what you guys like. That's super soft wrinkled soles in your face. She starts off by teasing you in her flip flops and then slips them off slowly one by one. She has that INVITING look and way about her. She truly is ONE OF A KIND! This girls really knows what she's doing. After that, it's some toe pointing, toe wiggling and flexing her toes while wrinkling her soles for you. At the end, she says a cute little goodbye. Great natural lighting in this scene! She can get super high up on her tippy toes, like a ballet dancer. Now, it' time for some outdoor foot worship on the roof and the deck at Jason Ninja's house from Bratty Foot Girls. Since he's moving to NYC, I had to get in one last ROOFTOP FOOT WORSHIP scene in! This is fantastic footage with awesome natural lighting. It's in two parts. First, I lick her bare feet and suck her toes on top of the roof. Next up, she orders me to lick her bare feet and soles as she stands on her tippy toes right out of her flip flops! Great sweaty feet, too, since it was warm and muggy out that day. You'll absolutely love these angles!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Flip Flops, FuckedFeet, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Steffi Anders

File name:1030-FFSteffiAndersWEB.mp4
File Size: 815 MB
Duration: 00:26:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

1030-FFSteffiAndersWEB.mp4

xscanner

KinkyMistresses - Surprised By Cales - Dildo Sucking
« Reply #424 on: November 26, 2020, 08:10:06 AM »
KinkyMistresses - Surprised By Cales - Dildo Sucking

Calea Toxic rent out one of her apartments to a Slave. Today she like to check what he is douning the whole day and so she visit him in the apartment and what a suprise, he is dressed up like a real kinky sissy and that must be punished by Calea, because he is doing kinky self videoclips and some see it from outside through the window

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Calea Toxic, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, CBT, Strapon, Boots, Red Boots, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Surprised_By_Cales.mp4
File Size: 411 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:13:53
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Surprised_By_Cales.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Locked In Total Ch...
« Reply #425 on: November 26, 2020, 05:10:06 PM »
The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Locked In Total Chastity - Complete Movie

Mistress Sidonia's maid is in the all encompassing chastity suit, nipples covered, arse plugged and cock choked by the cold steel. Unfortunately, the maid's service skills are of poor quality and she is given a hard hand spanking and cropping before being taken into the boudoir for further tormenting.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Chastity Male, Bondage Male, Bondage, Handjob, Vibrator, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Locked_In_Total_Chastity_CC.mp4
File Size: 952 MB
Duration: 00:21:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6022 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Locked_In_Total_Chastity_CC.mp4

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Fathers Day Cleaning Ge...
« Reply #426 on: November 26, 2020, 08:10:07 PM »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Fathers Day Cleaning Geezer

My geezer slave drove over 8hrs to come serve me on Fathers Day!.it's so fucking pathetic and wants to be my personal slave so bad that it bought me a new vacuum. it even bought a bunch of new cleaning supplies just so it could spend it's day cleaning our massive compound. I told it to make sure it had a matching apron/bra and it came with a whole French maid outfit! Just so this loser could look cute cleaning the whole house. What a sissy loser!

I was actually surprised because it actually sucks at everything else in life but was actually pretty good at cleaning. When it came to to cleaning Princess Amber's bathroom I let it know how extremely lucky it was that it got to clean here. The bathroom that Princess Amber uses daily.it was so excited that it licked the inside of the bowl and the seat before cleaning it. So gross!

Once the geezer was done cleaning the Mean Girl Manor from top to bottom, I let it kiss my perfect feet and sent him on his way. What a pathetic fucking loser!

Are you such a fucking loser that you would spend your money on the cleaning supplies that you would be using to clean our compound?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Toilet Slavery, Toilet, Toilet Fetish, Older Men / Younger Women, Housecleaning, Toilet Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Double Domination, Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber, The Mean Girls Club, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber_-_Fathers_Day_Cleaning_Geezer__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 3.09 GB
Duration: 00:35:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber_-_Fathers_Day_Cleaning_Geezer__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - In Hot Water Again - Ba...
« Reply #427 on: November 26, 2020, 11:10:07 PM »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - In Hot Water Again - Ballbusting

I swear this fat, useless slave is soooooo stupid. He can never do anything right.

Sometimes I wonder why I even keep this loser as my slave. But then I remember how much I love beating him and kicking him in his giant balls all the time. You know when I first decided to claim this slave, his balls weren't this big. I think they stay a little more perma swollen every time I SMASH THEM WITH MY FEET REPEATEDLY! LOL!!!!

I bet you're wondering what this fuck-up did this time. It's more like what didn't he do. Ugh!!! This lazy ass knew I had a hot date with this super sexy, insanely ripped REAL MAN, who also happens to have A HUGE COCK. He knew I wanted to spend all day getting ready to make sure I look perfect, LIKE ALWAYS. and he knew the hot water heater needed to be fixed last night. But do you think his pea sized brain could figure it out? NOPE! This walrus looking mofo probably didn't even try to fix it, he was probably too busy stuffing his fat ugly face with food like always.

Once again I have to teach him a lesson. I need to make sure he FEELS how upset and disappointed I am AGAIN. I figured maybe if I kick him in the balls hard enough, just maybe his brain will start to work. Lol!!! I'm sure he's too brain dedd for it to work but at least I can take all my anger out by busting his balls and I will be in amazing mood by the time my hot date picks me up.

Watch this clip to see if I actually kick some sense into him or break his balls right off by cunt punting him so hard. Hahaha

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Ball Abuse, Boots, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, High Heels, The Mean Girls Club, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Goddess Worship, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_In_Hot_Water_Again__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:11:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_In_Hot_Water_Again__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Vicious Femdom Empire - Men Always Lose - Mae Ling - Bondage
« Reply #428 on: November 27, 2020, 02:10:06 AM »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Men Always Lose - Mae Ling - Bondage

Miss Mae Ling's slave hasn't quite learned that he should never be standing on two feet while in her presence. To teach him this very valuable lesson she brings out her favorite spools of rope to play a game with him. In this game, he will learn that slaves never win as Miss Mae takes away his ability to ever walk again. Miss Mae is an expert in rope bondage and turns him into a helpless, crying baby that thoroughly needs to be punished. She sadistically plays with her bound toy while laughing away as he suffers for her pleasure.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Mae Ling, Rope Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage, Femdom Empire

File name:MaeLRopeBondage.mp4
File Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:21:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MaeLRopeBondage.mp4

xscanner

Choked Out In Chastity (720 HD) - Scissor
« Reply #429 on: November 27, 2020, 05:10:06 AM »
Choked Out In Chastity (720 HD) - Scissor

This short clip is a reward for slave. Captured right after "Chairbound, edged, and locked in chastity", I generously spoil him with some time between my legs. When I'm horny for an O, I may let him taste Me and serve Me with orgasms as he watches on jealous with envy. Other times, the power get's me so wet I lock my ankles and sink his neck in deep between My thighs, so I can watch his body go limp. What feels tighter? My thighs clamped around your neck, or that small little chastity cage?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Stockings, Nylons

File name:Choked_Out_In_Chastity__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:05:17
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 33.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Choked_Out_In_Chastity__720_HD_.mp4

xscanner

ClubStiletto - Scissored in the Deep End - Miss Xi - Asian
« Reply #430 on: November 27, 2020, 08:10:06 AM »
ClubStiletto - Scissored in the Deep End - Miss Xi - Asian

It's a beautiful sunny day and we find Miss Xi in the pool on a flotation tube. her legs wrapped around her slaves neck. Well she works on her leg strength she has the slave kick his legs to act as an engine. She calls him her little motor boat and tells her to go to the deep end. The slave struggles to kick as she is controlling how much air he can actually take in. He sputters and gasps as she has him move up and down the pool. Xi laughs with delight at the slaves predicament.

Finally she sends him to the shallow end where she can sit on the steps and really increase the pressure on his neck. You get some up close overhead views here of the slaves struggles. She finally releases him to kiss her feet and so she can slap his face with them, and then pulls him back in between her legs only to put her feet above his head and push it completely under the water. She looks at the camera and says "Summer is just so much fucking fun."

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Xi, Xi, Mistress, Asian, Scissored, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissoring, Water Fetish

File name:lmf-Scissored-in-the-deep-end.mp4
File Size: 755 MB
Duration: 00:05:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 19.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lmf-Scissored-in-the-deep-end.mp4

xscanner

Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Handjobs - Milked 'Til The Last Dr...
« Reply #431 on: November 27, 2020, 05:10:08 PM »
Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Handjobs - Milked 'Til The Last Drop (720 HD) - Handjob

The tied up, gagged slave can't see, can't move and it's strangely exciting for him, especially when Mistress Aryel comes to the room. He knows that only Aryel can decide what will happen to him, but when he feels her hands on his body, he knows that she is going to excite him to the limits. If she follows it through, or leave him like that, it's only up to her. After it comes the hard torturing of his sensitive cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Aryel, Aryel, Mistress, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Boots, Gloves, Glovejob, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Handjobs_-_Milked__Til_The_Last_Drop__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 471 MB
Duration: 00:11:15
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5727 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Handjobs_-_Milked__Til_The_Last_Drop__720_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Czech Soles - Drunk pirate girl foot worship on Halloween -...
« Reply #432 on: November 27, 2020, 08:10:07 PM »
Czech Soles - Drunk pirate girl foot worship on Halloween - Foot Fetish

It's Halloween again and this pirate girl has went out with her friends to have some fun. They have all had a bit too much to drink since they don't want sweets but only alcohol and this last guy that opens the door for them is gonna be a bit different. The second the door opens, the girl's friends scatter and she's all alone. The guy who opened the door for her is this very creepy foot fetishist who immediately senses an opportunity. It doesn't exactly happen every Halloween that a nice girl in sexy high heels and nice dress rings on his doorbell, alone. So he immediately invites her in and closes the door behind her being very creepy the whole time. But what does she know, she's drunk. He instructs her to come in and put her feet on the table and brings her more rum to drink. She's so drunk she barely knows what's happening and he starts to worship her feet just after few short minutes. And these feet are amazing! He can't get enough and she keeps drinking more and more. This is gonna be the best Halloween this guy is ever gonna have!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blue Kate, Czech Soles, Halloween, Halloween 2020, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Drunk_pirate_girl_foot_worship_on_Halloween.mp4
File Size: 446 MB
Duration: 00:12:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4969 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Drunk_pirate_girl_foot_worship_on_Halloween.mp4

xscanner

Dangerous-Girls - Dir Wird Das Lachen Noch Vergehen (720 HD...
« Reply #433 on: November 27, 2020, 11:10:06 PM »
Dangerous-Girls - Dir Wird Das Lachen Noch Vergehen (720 HD) - Trampling

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dangerous-Girls, Dual Domination, Double Domination, High Heels, Trampling, Humiliation, Degradation, Trample

File name:Dangerous-Girls_-_Dir_Wird_Das_Lachen_Noch_Vergehen__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 602 MB
Duration: 00:21:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3578 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dangerous-Girls_-_Dir_Wird_Das_Lachen_Noch_Vergehen__720_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Doctor Peg Fuck Boy - Pegging
« Reply #434 on: November 28, 2020, 02:10:06 AM »
Doctor Peg Fuck Boy - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Doctor_Peg_Fuck_Boy.mp4
File Size: 138 MB
Duration: 00:09:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 1923 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Doctor_Peg_Fuck_Boy.mp4

xscanner

Lust And Pain - Rubber and Film - Part 1 - Female Domination
« Reply #435 on: November 28, 2020, 05:10:07 AM »
Lust And Pain - Rubber and Film - Part 1 - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Annita von Dix, Bondage Male, Bondage, Latex, Rubber, Latex Mask, System Mask, Inflatable Gag, Plastic Film, Rubber Bondage, Mummification

File name:LP1464_RubberFilmP1_720p.mp4
File Size: 253 MB
Duration: 00:08:34
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LP1464_RubberFilmP1_720p.mp4

xscanner

Play Obey - Relentless Knockout! (720 HD) - BBW Face Sitting
« Reply #436 on: November 28, 2020, 08:10:05 AM »
Play Obey - Relentless Knockout! (720 HD) - BBW Face Sitting

The depths of Milah's Face Smothering are uncontestedly, undoubtedly, UNBELIEVABLE! Her purple metallic thong leotard shines upon her all-consuming, Facesitting Ass with exquisitely vicious power!

Milah giggles and taunts her subjugated face seat as she takes selfies of her total ddominance of his face as he slips into unconsciousness slowly, deeply, and methodically!

BONUS: This awesome video has both an angle from-a-distance as well as up-close-and-personal Reverse Facesitting action! Enjoy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Play Obey, Milah Romanov, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, BBW Face Sitting, BBW Domination, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby

File name:Play_Obey_-_Relentless_Knockout___720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.94 GB
Duration: 00:26:20
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 10.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Play_Obey_-_Relentless_Knockout___720_HD_.mp4

xscanner

She locked me in chastity and showed how she can fuck - Tea...
« Reply #437 on: November 28, 2020, 05:10:05 PM »
She locked me in chastity and showed how she can fuck - Teasing

One woman one guy, he in chastity (with a fake cock), some kissing, in 69 position she sucks the fake cock, receives oral, she rides the dildo, strokes him a little bit, he cums, she licks the cum and makes him eat some of it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity Device, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Handjob, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:She_locked_me_in_chastity_and_showed_how_she_can_fuck.mp4
File Size: 274 MB
Duration: 00:24:55
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1354 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

She_locked_me_in_chastity_and_showed_how_she_can_fuck.mp4

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Bastinado Games (1080 H...
« Reply #438 on: November 28, 2020, 08:10:06 PM »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Bastinado Games (1080 HD) - Caning

I just heard that Bastinado, feet caning and that it hurts really bad. You know when I hear of something that hurts realllllly bad, I have to try it out on at least one of my slaves. LOL!

I absolutely love caning, whipping, punching, slapping, kicking. anything fun like that. That's probably the reason I have always played contact sports growing up, the opportunity for contact to harm others. LOL!

I had never tried bastinado so when I heard about it last night I immediately text my geezer slave and told him he better be at the Mean Girl Manor this morning. I didn't tell him why but I'm sure by now he knows anytime I have him over he's going to leave in pain. Hahahaha

This geezer loser is just thankful that I give him the opportunity to be in the presence of my perfection. No other beautiful woman have ever looked at him or gave him any type of attention, NEVER in his life!

So when my geezer slave arrived, I immediately restrained him to a section of my couch and took a crack at it! LOL!

It was a lot of fun for my first bastinado games. Definitely a learning opportunity. MY geezer slave had a hard time walking after I finished. The bottom of his feet were black, blue, and purple. So it was a success!!!!

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Goddess, The Mean Girls, Bastinado, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Foot Torture

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Bastinado_Games__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:14:30
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Bastinado_Games__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Bffvideos - Under Princess Pietra Sweaty Feet Pt.3 - Foot W...
« Reply #439 on: November 28, 2020, 11:10:07 PM »
Bffvideos - Under Princess Pietra Sweaty Feet Pt.3 - Foot Worship

Pietra ends this hot foot domination session over Olavo very satisfied. He did a great job as always.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Brazil, Princess Pietra, Pietra, Princess, Sweaty Feet, Footworship, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Trampling, Trample

File name:underprincesspietrasweatyfeet_pt3.mp4
File Size: 452 MB
Duration: 00:10:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

underprincesspietrasweatyfeet_pt3.mp4