Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 339677 times)

xscanner

Dangerous-Girls - CBT-Behandlung
« Reply #380 on: November 16, 2020, 11:10:07 PM »
Dangerous-Girls - CBT-Behandlung

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Dual Domination, Dangerous-Girls, Double Domination

File name:Dangerous-Girls_-_CBT-Behandlung__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 551 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:19:59
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3583 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Dangerous-Girls_-_CBT-Behandlung__720_HD_.mp4

xscanner

DieSadistin - CBT-Hor Mal Wer Da Hammert Teil 2 No Code Word
« Reply #381 on: November 17, 2020, 02:10:09 AM »
DieSadistin - CBT-Hor Mal Wer Da Hammert Teil 2 No Code Word

Jetzt gehts zur Sache ! Nachdem ich seinen Sack durchlochert habe gehrst nun an die Spitze ..  Den ersten durchgehauen, eine Zigarette geraucht und ihn dabei in seiner ausweglosen Lage humorvoll beigestanden, man kann auch sagen FERTIG GEMACHT haha! Nachdem der 2. Nagel durch war ..schooooon langsam.. gab ne neue Aufgabe : Mit dem ca 5Kg Schweren Baumstamm aufstehen ???? Selbstverstandlich habe ich dabei auch geholfen, nett wie ich bin ! Tritte in die Fresse gabs, weil er mir fast den Vorhang mit seinen Schweissausbruchen versaute. IM BACK

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DieSadistin, CBT, Rope Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage, Fishnets, Hard, Brutal, Humiliation, Degradation, German

File name:DieSadistin_-_CBT-Hor_Mal_Wer_Da_Hammert_Teil_2_No_Code_Word__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 919 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7003 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DieSadistin_-_CBT-Hor_Mal_Wer_Da_Hammert_Teil_2_No_Code_Word__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Goddess Serena - Tormented In The Cha...
« Reply #382 on: November 18, 2020, 05:10:05 PM »
The English Mansion - Goddess Serena - Tormented In The Chair - Complete Movie

Goddess Serena has her slave at the mercy of the bondage chair, fully exposed, with the extreme sendep hood controlling his senses. His cock is soon being tormented, whipped and cropped as his brething is carefully controlled and monitored. Goddess expertly uses him, his balls cropped and slapped until she decides to leave his manhood attached to the Robojac milking machine to tease him for a few hours until she is ready to continue his training.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Goddess Serena, Serena, Goddess, Bondage Male, Bondage, Amazonian Domina, Bare Legs, Bondage Chair, CBT, Male Milking Machine, Platform Shoes, PVC, Robojac, Sendep Hood

File name:Tormented_In_The_Chair.mp4
File Size: 380 MB
Duration: 00:14:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3481 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tormented_In_The_Chair.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Madam Esmeralda - Sling Pegged - Part...
« Reply #383 on: November 18, 2020, 08:10:05 PM »
The English Mansion - Madam Esmeralda - Sling Pegged - Part 1 - Female Domination

Madam Esmeralda has her big strapon, sticking out from her beautiful latex outfit, her sub suspended in the sling, legs spread, slutty ass eager for rubber dick. She decides to tease his cock with the Venus, rubbing and spitting on it as the milking machine gently sucks and squeezes his shaft. Mistress then opens up his ass, fingering him before breaking him open with her strapon and pegging him rhythmically and expertly, his moans delighting her as his prostate is smashed and pounded through his newly stretched hole.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Madam Esmeralda, The English Mansion, Bondage Male, Bondage, Anal, Anus, Ass, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Sling_Pegged_1080_Part1.mp4
File Size: 254 MB
Duration: 00:05:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5987 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sling_Pegged_1080_Part1.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Miss attention - HACKER - attention lAmour - Pretty Pet Play - Complete Movie

Miss attention - HACKER - attention L'Amour has been training her special pet girl Chloe to be the perfect cutie, left locked in her new cage accommodation to reinforce her submissive ways. Mistress uses a combination of pain reinforcement and reward to bend pet to her will, the crop relentlessly breaking her. Chloe is then given some lessons, fetch and carry, her limbs bound tightly and no sound being allowed from her cute, pink lipstick covered mouth as a tail butt plug, complete with bells, rings out. After being used as a drinks stand, Chloe is then attached to multiple sucking and milking machines, making her big cock throb and nipples engorge with blood, as her eyes plead with her cruel Mistress to let her cum, as she is edged by the machines.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss attention - HACKER - attention lAmour, attention - HACKER - attention lAmour, Mistress, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Human Pet, Puppy Play, Pet Play, Anal Play, Anal, Anus, Ass, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bondage Hobble, Cage, Corset, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Gag, Human Animal, Male Milking Machine, Nipple Suction Machine, Pet Transformation, Predicament Bondage, Puppy Training, Spanking, Tail Butt Plug, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:Pretty_Pet_Play.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:24:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5972 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pretty_Pet_Play.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Miss Zara DuRose and Mistress Sidonia...
« Reply #385 on: November 19, 2020, 02:10:07 AM »
The English Mansion - Miss Zara DuRose and Mistress Sidonia - Punished Fuck Puppets - Part 1

The two slaves are tied up together in the over night cell, when Zara realises her cuffs have become loose enough for her to escape. She is feeling so horny, after being denied an orgasm for a long time, the male slave is soon straining in his chastity cage as she licks it, trying to release the cock, to no avail. Zara decides she should still get pleasure so mounts his face, ordering him to lick her desperate cunt, when she is about to orgasm she hears Mistress Sidonia's voice through the webcam monitor. She is furious at the two naughty slaves so decides to punish them both, tying them to each other and spanking them hard. Mistress then decides to continue their edging and teasing, making slaveboy lick Zara's cunt and then fuck her, keeping it just a little away for coming, as she licks Mistresses nipples. She decides to take the slaves cock and fucks it very gently, enough for her to orgasm but the slave to be left frustrated, teaching them who is in charge.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Zara DuRose, Mistress Sidonia, Redhead, Sidonia, Zara DuRose, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part1.mp4
File Size: 161 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3200 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Punished_Fuck_Puppets_Part1.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Courtney's Nylon ...
« Reply #386 on: November 19, 2020, 05:10:10 AM »
The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Courtney's Nylon Pet - Part 2

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Pantyhose, Nylons, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Fetish

File name:Courtneys_Nylon_Pet_1080_Part2.mp4
File Size: 279 MB
Duration: 00:06:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6223 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Courtneys_Nylon_Pet_1080_Part2.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Locked In Total Ch...
« Reply #387 on: November 19, 2020, 05:10:05 PM »
The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Locked In Total Chastity - Part 2

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, Chastity Male, Crop, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Locked_In_Total_Chastity_CC_Part2.mp4
File Size: 311 MB
Duration: 00:07:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5840 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Locked_In_Total_Chastity_CC_Part2.mp4

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Goddess Maci - Playing w...
« Reply #388 on: November 19, 2020, 08:10:05 PM »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Goddess Maci - Playing with Aunt's Slave

So I'm going out on a hot date with a real man tonight and I wanted to make sure that Princess Amber and Goddess Maci (Princess Amber's real life younger step-sister) were thoroughly entertained at the Mean Girl Manor.I left them one of my pathetic, worthless slaves to use, abuse and play with.

So of course the girls made it rub their sore, sweaty, perfect feet. Being perfect and wearing heels all day is hard work. Harder then you will ever know. Lol! You will never understand our struggles and how hard it is to be so perfect in every way, all the time.

I really don't think that loser even deserved to rub their perfect feet, but he did deserve what came next.plenty of kicks with those perfect feet right to its face. Loser.

The girls continue to kick and make fun of it until they get bored. Then they make it tell them how absolutely pathetic it is while they smack it over and over again in it's ugly face! Princess Amber spits on it a few times to make sure it gets its rewards.

This loser deserves everything they give it.the girls know that it hates its nipples being touched so they had to twist and yank on them. LOL! They walked all over my slave like it didn't even exist. It makes me proud to watch how horribly they treated that worthless slave while I was gone out. That slave was exactly where it belongs, under my nieces beautiful feet. While it's way down there under their feet, they feed it some trash on the floor. It's lucky they even gave it trash to eat, I normally let my slaves starve.

I'm sure the only reason they gave it anything to eat was so it would lick the floors clean. Hahaha course when it's done licking and sucking the floor clean they make it towel dry the entire thing. My floors were nice and shiny by the time I got back from my date.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, Goddess Platinum, Goddess Maci, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Maci, Platinum, Footdom, Young Mistress, Foot Domination, Trampling, Trample, Kicking, Face Slapping, Face Slap, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Humiliation, Degradation, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Goddess_Maci_-_Playing_with_Aunt_s_Slave__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:15:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 11.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Goddess_Maci_-_Playing_with_Aunt_s_Slave__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Goddess Maci, Princess A...
« Reply #389 on: November 19, 2020, 11:10:07 PM »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Goddess Maci, Princess Amber - Young Hot Foot Worship

The finally 18 year old Goddess Maci came to the Mean Girl Manor for the very first time with her real life big step-sister Princess Amber.

We walked Goddess Maci in the Mean Girl Manor and showed her how pathetic or live in slaves are by making them do tricks and having them beg us to keep them around to use and abuse them any way we want. LOL!

Princess Amber and I wanted to plan out the perfect first day at the Mean Girl Manor for Goddess Maci. So after showing Goddess Maci our obedient slaves we had one of our losers pour us some ice cold drinks. (NON ALCOHOLIC for Princess Amber and Goddess Maci because they are .)

Princess Amber and I wanted to relax and talk to Goddess Maci a little about the amazing life she is about to have joining the Mean Girls. What better way then using some of our human furniture and getting their perfect feet worshiped.

Once we had our dinks and human furniture in place we call in 2 of our foot freaks to worship Goddess Maci and Princess Amber's feet while I wrote out my plans for the perfect first day at the Mean Girl Manor. I wanted to give Goddess Maci a really good taste of her new, amazing life as a Goddess.

Today was so exciting for all of us. I know Goddess Maci is a little shy when it comes to her first foot worship but she will get used to this in no time. Before you know it Goddess Maci will be snapping her fingers and yelling, "Bitch! Worship my perfect feet NOW!!!"

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Goddess Platinum, Goddess Maci, Princess Amber, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Slave Training, Human Furniture, 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Young Mistress, Teens

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Goddess_Maci__Princess_Amber_-_Young_Hot_Foot_Worship__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 932 MB
Duration: 00:10:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Goddess_Maci__Princess_Amber_-_Young_Hot_Foot_Worship__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Maci - No More ...
« Reply #390 on: November 20, 2020, 02:10:07 AM »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Maci - No More Accidents

You know my geezer slave is about as old as a dinosaur. Lol! Well obviously when you start getting freaking ancient things will start failing, like being able to hold your bowel and bladder movements. Well geezer must be getting to that point.

The very first time Goddess Maci came to the Mean Girl Manor I had Princess Amber teach her little step-sister how to cane slaves, using geezer. I get geezer all hand cuffed to the crate i made it lay on and we started with the caning training. I swear we were only like 3 minutes in and geezer yelled, "I think I peed!"

OMG!!!! We all start laughing so hard and I'm like, "tell me you are fucking joking right now!" Then it says, "well I think I did but I'm not sure." WTF?!?! You don't know if you pissed yourself or not? LOL! I uncut the freak so it can go to the bathroom and it really did!!! It really pissed itself!

As soon as geezer was done in the bathroom I made it clean up its puddle of pee and then I cuffed it back up and we started caning training again. How ridiculous!

Lately I have been noticing odd new stains on the carpet and even random puddles on the tiles when geezer is around. I asked it if it has been having more accidents but geezer keeps denying it. I am not stupid! I know it's geezer.

I called Princess Mia over for a meeting about geezer and we both decided that if geezer wants to act like an old ass baby and have accidents then we are going to treat it like a baby. We pulled out our giant baby diapers with stupid pink and blue bears and balloons all over them and the baby powder. Then I made sure we had plenty of latex gloves to make sure we didn't catch its grossness. Lol!

It's time to deal with our wrinkly old baby and teach it a lesson. We grab geezer's leash and drag it over to the pink princess bed where we had all our supplies set up ready to go. We lay geezer down and make it put on a diaper, I made sure we put on plenty baby powder, I don't need this freak getting diaper rash and having another problem.

Once geezer's diaper was on nice and snug we beat geezer. Obviously it needs to be potty trained with force. If this pathetic loser still wants to be a slave at the Mean Girl manor then it needs to wear a diaper.

Princess Mia and I continued to beat the freak and treat it like a baby. Made it suck its thumb and count on it's fingers. Haha Made the freak call us Step-Mommy and beg STEP-MOMMY to stop beating it. We went through a few diapers. We beat geezer till its diaper literally exploded.

We will see if any of Mean Girl way of potty training works on geezer. Haha. We were definitely entertained from humiliating and beating geezer, I'm sure you will be too.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Humiliation, Princess Mia, Degradation, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Adult Diaper, Diaper Fetish, Diapers, Age Regression, Caning, Spanking, Paddling, Corporal Punishment, Paddle, Cane, Canes, Canning, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Young Mitress, Spanked, Spank, Princess Maci, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Maci_-_No_More_Accidents__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 2.34 GB
Duration: 00:23:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 13.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Maci_-_No_More_Accidents__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Beautiful Girls - 19 Yrs Old Two Best Friends Have Fun With...
« Reply #391 on: November 20, 2020, 05:10:06 AM »
Beautiful Girls - 19 Yrs Old Two Best Friends Have Fun With Their Obedient, Pathetic Slave

Two best friends have fun with their obedient, pathetic slave. Bertie and Betty have spat over the whole face of the poor slave. They also smoke in his face. The defenseless guy is bound in hands and feet and cannot move . He gets humiliation from two young, fragile and sexy girls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Teens, 19 Yrs Old, Bertie, Betty, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Young Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Slave, Sub, Submissive, Spitting, Spit, Spit Fetish

File name:Beautiful_Girls_-_19_Yrs_Old_Two_Best_Friends_Have_Fun_With_Their_Obedient__Pathetic_Slave__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 856 MB
Duration: 00:06:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 17.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Beautiful_Girls_-_19_Yrs_Old_Two_Best_Friends_Have_Fun_With_Their_Obedient__Pathetic_Slave__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Torture Time - Slave Dick Worship Training For Pathetic Shr...
« Reply #392 on: November 20, 2020, 05:10:06 PM »
Torture Time - Slave Dick Worship Training For Pathetic Shrinking Slaves - Femdom POV

You are a pathetic shrinking slave who can only get off by watching a slave jerk off. You are to small to beable to jerk off to a Bull, in fact you are constantly shrinking because you're so pathetic. Even with Sorceress Bebe grinding her gorgeous ass across her slaves face or shaking it right in front of you, you can't help but to avert your attention to her slave while he continues to jerk off and the only way that you can cum is by watching Sorceress Bebe's slave cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Torture Time, Femdom POV, POV, Sorceress Bebe, Blonde, Blond Hair, Fluffy, Ass Fetish, Ass Grinding, Ass Smelling, Ass Smothering, Smother, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Tease, Human Furniture, POV, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Slave_Dick_Worship_Training_For_Pathetic_Shrinking_Slaves.mp4
File Size: 916 MB
Duration: 00:15:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Slave_Dick_Worship_Training_For_Pathetic_Shrinking_Slaves.mp4

xscanner

Under my princess - Double ass fuck for a loser - Princess ...
« Reply #393 on: November 20, 2020, 08:10:07 PM »
Under my princess - Double ass fuck for a loser - Princess Mini, Princess Nikki - Pegging

Mini and Nikki use the slave for a double ass fuck. Two strapons in his ass at same time that makes fun for Mistresses. At the end Nikki gives him a dominant hand job and let him eat his own cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Nikki, Nikki Cruel, Princess Mini, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:2020_07_mini_nikki_06_hd_web.mp4
File Size: 366 MB
Duration: 00:08:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6080 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

2020_07_mini_nikki_06_hd_web.mp4

xscanner

Vicious Femdom Empire - Chanel Preston - Extreme Chastity U...
« Reply #394 on: November 20, 2020, 11:10:09 PM »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Chanel Preston - Extreme Chastity Upgrade - Tease

A ball trap chastity device just isn't secure enough for a horny slave and Mistress Chanel knows better then to trust a man while she is away. Her bitch gets the ultimate chastity upgrade to keep his cock, balls and ass completely locked away and denied from any wandering slave hands. A trial run is definitely in order as Mistress Chanel teases and tortures every inch of his body making sure his steel chastity belt is completely inescapable.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chanel Preston, Femdom Empire, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Chanel_Preston_-_Extreme_Chastity_Upgrade.mp4
File Size: 641 MB
Duration: 00:10:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8305 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Chanel_Preston_-_Extreme_Chastity_Upgrade.mp4

xscanner

Vicious Femdom Empire - Lexi's Prostate Milking - Lexi Sind...
« Reply #395 on: November 21, 2020, 02:10:08 AM »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Lexi's Prostate Milking - Lexi Sindel - Handjob

Lexi is testing out new prostate draining tools on her patient. He is secured to the table in medical restraints leaving his ass and cock open for her experiments. She trys various metal instruments while stroking his cock, he can feel the pressure of the devices thats are aimed at his prostate. She strokes his cock cock until he has a prostate stimulated orgasm.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lexi Sindel, Femdom Empire, Anal Play, Handjob, Nurse Play, Prostate Masssage, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:0331LS_ProstateWandMilking.mp4
File Size: 883 MB
Duration: 00:10:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0331LS_ProstateWandMilking.mp4

xscanner

We Love Ballbusting - Cock Kicking Competition Gone Horribl...
« Reply #396 on: November 21, 2020, 05:10:08 AM »
We Love Ballbusting - Cock Kicking Competition Gone Horribly Wrong! - Ballbusting

Princess Nataly and Mariah have a cock kicking competition going on. The head of the cock is awarded the highest value and the shaft is less points. Its all about accuracy over hard kicks as they tally their scores and compete to wreck the your penis. In the process, Princess Nataly decides to swipe at your testicles with your heels leaving a massive gash/hole in your balls. The permanence and severity of the wound left behind is the most severe we have witnessed and this clip therefore deserves the top choice clip of 2017 award. If you are into permanent testicle trauma you are going to love this clip but you need to act quickly because of the scenes extreme and graphic nature. important note: These ladies are extremely competitive in the cock kicking competition and really focus on deliberate kicks instead of hard cock kicks. However, what makes this clip all-time epic is the incredible testicular damage intentionally caused by the gorgeous Princess Nataly and the permanence of this severe wound.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Princess Nataly, Princess Mariah, Princess, Nataly, Mariah, Hard, Brutal, Ballbusting, Young Mistress, Balls Busting, Hard, Brutal, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:We_Love_Ballbusting_-_Cock_Kicking_Competition_Gone_Horribly_Wrong___720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 183 MB
Duration: 00:08:47
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2774 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

We_Love_Ballbusting_-_Cock_Kicking_Competition_Gone_Horribly_Wrong___720_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Young Goddess - Sofa Squeeze - 6 Knock Outs - Scissor
« Reply #397 on: November 21, 2020, 08:10:11 AM »
Young Goddess - Sofa Squeeze - 6 Knock Outs - Scissor

As you can see my new hobby is making my slave count stars as many times as I just safely can. He used to take knock outs real bad in the past. Thanks to me he's taking them easier now, lol ???? I wanted to make a clip where I apply a lot of holds. I chose this sofa for this reason. I tape his mouth and I also tape his hands together for some extra "pleasure". I apply straight scissors, figure 4s, reverse scissors, reverse straight scissors, facesitting, throat sitting, and more. He gets knocked out 3 times in straight scissors, 1 time in reverse, 1 time in straight reverse and 1 time in a painful neck sitting/pull up squeeze. He also gets a semi knock out in the middle of the video in a figure 4 hold.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Goddess, Young Mitress, Scissor, Leggings, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Smotherig, Smother

File name:Young_Goddess_-_Sofa_Squeeze_-_6_Knock_Outs__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:11:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Young_Goddess_-_Sofa_Squeeze_-_6_Knock_Outs__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

BallbustingWorld - Sadistic Ballbusting as Stress Relief - ...
« Reply #398 on: November 21, 2020, 05:10:06 PM »
BallbustingWorld - Sadistic Ballbusting as Stress Relief - Nikki Whiplash

Nikki wants to share her top tip for stress relief with her audience: bust some balls! It really is the best way for a woman to ease her stresses. Nikki, wearing shiny and dangerous-looking black thigh boots, explains all the reasons why busting balls makes her feel good, and demonstrates her favourite techniques for putting a man down in pain and at the same time making herself feel chilled out and calm. Poor nadders really suffers in this utterly brutal ballbusting clip.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Nikki Whiplash, BallbustingWorld, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Mistress, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:bb1455-3000.mp4
File Size: 325 MB
Duration: 00:14:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1455-3000.mp4

xscanner

ClubDom - Adara and Michelle Caning Slave
« Reply #399 on: November 21, 2020, 08:10:07 PM »
ClubDom - Adara and Michelle Caning Slave

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Adara Jordan, Michelle Lacy, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:cd_01_03_caning_adara_michelle.mp4
File Size: 566 MB
Duration: 00:06:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

cd_01_03_caning_adara_michelle.mp4