Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 341293 times)

xscanner

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Mr Higgins takes a Beating from Brat...
« Reply #360 on: November 11, 2020, 08:10:09 PM »
Brat Princess 2 - BP - Mr Higgins takes a Beating from Brats (4K) - Ballbusting

Brats, Ivory Soles, Kat Soles, Kaylee, and Goddess Platinum hate the school janitor, Mr. Higgins. He's so stupid and fat! The girls decide to trick him into going into the basement. Once in the basement, they start to beat him up. The girls push him around and make the janitor strip out of his clothes. The girls kick the moron in his balls over and over while laughing. He cries out in pain. What an idiot! He's too nice and too stupid to fight back. "Stop us!" They say while beating him. The moron does nothing but cry out in pain. The janitor falls to the ground and the girls kick him with their boots. The girls ride the janitor like a pony. They pummel him with their tiny fists. Then, they trample him. The girls tell him that they are going to beat him and do whatever they want to him or else they will tell people that he's tried to touch them. They order him to come back to the basement every day after school so that they can take their anger out on him. The janitor hides his face and rolls around in agony. It doesn't matter that he isn't the pervert that the girls say he is. People will believe the girls and not the janitor. The girls make him stand and they fire paintballs at him. The janitor has no choice but to go along with the abuse.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Group Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Young Mistress, Ivory Soles, Kat Soles, Kaylee, Goddess Platinum, Brat Girls, Beatdowns, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Punching, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, 4K Video, UHD, Ultra HD

File Size: 3.98 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:18:33
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BP_-_Mr_Higgins_takes_a_Beating_from_Brats__4K_.mp4

BP_-_Mr_Higgins_takes_a_Beating_from_Brats__4K_.part1.rar
BP_-_Mr_Higgins_takes_a_Beating_from_Brats__4K_.part2.rar
BP_-_Mr_Higgins_takes_a_Beating_from_Brats__4K_.part3.rar

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Ass Mask (1080 HD) - Tram...
« Reply #361 on: November 11, 2020, 11:10:07 PM »
The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Ass Mask (1080 HD) - Trampling

It was a beautiful day outside so Princess Amber and I decided we wanted to go outside and play with one of our slaves. We went out on our patio and got all the restraints in place. Then we discussed which slave we would pay attention to.

We happened to have our ball busting slave still locked up in our garage from the ball torture we gave it the night before. We went down into the garage and asked it if it wanted to get outside. It begged us to let it go! it complained that it's balls still hurt from the night before.Lol! We told it how beautiful it was outside and that it was wasting the day locked away in the dingy garage. We convinced it that it should come enjoy this perfect weather on the patio playing games with us.it was stupid enough to believe us!

When we finally let it outside the sun blinded it from being locked up in the dark garage for so long. Once we drug the slave up to the patio, we shoved it onto our patio bed where we set up the handcuffs and hid them under the cushions. We restrained it so there was no way it could get away from us. Not that it would want to, but we needed to make sure it can't wiggle and move while we had some fun. Lol!

Princess Amber and I decided that since it's balls were already bruised and broken we would play a little game to see how long it could hold its breath. We didn't want to abuse it's grimy little balls and make them fall all the way off. It would be completely useless to us without any balls. we love to kick, beat and all around torture.

Princess Amber and I took turns sitting on our slaves ugly face while the other Mean Girl trampled it's body and chest, kicked its sad little dick, stood on it's arms and gagged it with our feet.. That pathetic freak was lucky we even payed attention to it. AND two days in a rowwwwww! wow!!!! I'm sure that thing thought it won the lottery or something. Hahaha Creatures like it know that the only way they will ever get a chance to have perfect woman like us pay attention to them is if we can treat them like complete k9 logs and take all their money.

We are actually doing a reallllly good deed. We give all these inadequate, measly, weak, pathetic excuses for the male breed a reason to live.. We are like saints or something. Bahaha

After spending some much needed time out in the sun, playing slave games, we left the broken slave there cuffed while we got ready for our hot dates.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Young Mistress, CBT, Trampling, Trample, Ball Fetish, Foot Gagging, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Double Domination, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File Size: 1.73 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber_-_Ass_Mask__1080_HD_.mp4

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber_-_Ass_Mask__1080_HD_.part1.rar
The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber_-_Ass_Mask__1080_HD_.part2.rar

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum - Ass Smoth...
« Reply #362 on: November 12, 2020, 02:10:10 AM »
The Mean Girls - Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum - Ass Smother Geezer (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Geezer was annoying Princess Mia again. So Princess Mia dragged it into the room I was doing work in and we decided that it was time to try to finish it off for good. LOL!

Geezer had never ever done face sitting in its life so it had no idea what it was in for. We smothered the crud out of it. We even moved that freak around to get the best position to make sure it couldn't get any oxygen and it had to struggle and suffer.

We were really shocked at how much fight that old wrinkled sack of fuck had left in him. We thought for sure we could end it after just a few minutes. But no, it just struggled and struggled.

We got annoyed with how long it was taking to knock that loser off for good so we gave up and went to look for a weapon. LOL! We don't like working hard for anything. Specially when it's towards that pathetic old geezer that pisses us off everyday.

Enjoy watching geezer struggle for air. Hahahaha!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Mia, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Ass Fetish, Goddess Worship, Ass Smothering, Smother, The Mean Girls Club, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls

File Size: 2.19 GB
Duration: 00:15:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Mia__Goddess_Platinum_-_Ass_Smother_Geezer__1080_HD_.mp4

Download file - 1 000.0  MB
Download file - 1 000.0  MB
Download file - 241.6  MB

xscanner

Vicious Femdom Empire - Birthday Milking - Brittany Andrews...
« Reply #363 on: November 12, 2020, 05:10:11 AM »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Birthday Milking - Brittany Andrews - Handjob

Goddess Brittany Andrews promised her slave a hole to fuck for his birthday. He was so excited to be let out of his 6-month long chastity sentence thinking he would get pussy but he couldn't have been more wrong. Goddess Brittany delivers on her promise for a hole to fuck but he is duped with a silicone mold of a butthole. She lubes up his new boyfriend and slides it up and down on his cock showing him how pleasurable an asshole can be. It's been so long since her slave has felt any pleasure on his cock that all he can do is accept his birthday butthole fate. Goddess Brittany milks out every last drop of cum in her slave then makes him eat it all right back up like a proper slut. Maybe for his next birthday, he will be upgraded to a silicone pussy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brittany Andrews, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Femdom Empire, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File Size: 998 MB
Duration: 00:13:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9988 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0705BrittanyA_FleshlightMilking.mp4

0705BrittanyA_FleshlightMilking.part1.rar
0705BrittanyA_FleshlightMilking.part2.rar

xscanner

Sado-Ladies - Luxury Heels Training - Shoe Worship
« Reply #364 on: November 13, 2020, 05:10:08 PM »
Sado-Ladies - Luxury Heels Training - Shoe Worship

Gorgeous cruel mistress empress victoria is here today with her naked slave in the torture room. She relaxes a lil bit on a couch looking phantastic with snakeprint tight leggings and on her supersexy naked feet she wears superexpensive italian designer stilettos (the red sole indicates how expensive these shoes are as it was a sign for quality even several years ago.).

She teases him with these supersexy heels holding them tight to his face. And maybe he is ordered sometimes to lick the heels. But those heels are also perfect to inflict some pain! "So lets see what your nipples are doing slave!" She says and starts to dig the sharp heel deeply into his nipples. The slave starts to moan, but this encouraging the cruel goddess only to continue. She also stomps on his stomach with the heel before he is ordered again to go on with licking! Wonderful training for a lousy slave, below the heels of his cruel owner!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Empress Victoria, Victoria, Worship, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, High Heels, Leather, Leggings, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:LuxuryHeelsTraining.mp4
File Size: 196 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:52
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3790 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

LuxuryHeelsTraining.mp4

xscanner

Sexy Mistress Fuck Slave - Pegging
« Reply #365 on: November 13, 2020, 08:10:07 PM »
Sexy Mistress Fuck Slave - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Sexy_Mistress_Fuck_Slave.mp4
File Size: 95.4 MB
Duration: 00:07:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 1612 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sexy_Mistress_Fuck_Slave.mp4

xscanner

Sweet Femdom - Giant Strap On and a New Rug - Leigh Raven, ...
« Reply #366 on: November 13, 2020, 11:10:08 PM »
Sweet Femdom - Giant Strap On and a New Rug - Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee - Pegging

Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn't know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lance Hart, Sweet Femdom, Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee, MILF, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anuus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Big Tits, Huge Breast, Big Boobs, Pantyhose, Nylons, Leotard, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Leggings, Yoga Pants, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Lickin, Pussy Worship

File name:giant_strapon_and_a_new_rug.mp4
File Size: 926 MB
Duration: 00:15:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

giant_strapon_and_a_new_rug.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Lady Bellatrix - Latex Pegging Clinic...
« Reply #367 on: November 14, 2020, 02:10:09 AM »
The English Mansion - Lady Bellatrix - Latex Pegging Clinic - Part 3

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Lady Bellatrix, Bellatrix, Latex, Rubber, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anus Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Latex_Pegging_Clinic_1080_Part3.mp4
File Size: 287 MB
Duration: 00:06:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6436 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Latex_Pegging_Clinic_1080_Part3.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Miss attention - HACKER - attention lAmour - Pretty Pet Play - Part 3 - Sissy

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss attention - HACKER - attention lAmour, attention - HACKER - attention lAmour, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Outdoors, Human Pet, Puppy Play, Pet Play

File name:Pretty_Pet_Play_1080_Part3.mp4
File Size: 286 MB
Duration: 00:06:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6457 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pretty_Pet_Play_1080_Part3.mp4

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - It's Trample Time (1080...
« Reply #369 on: November 14, 2020, 05:10:05 PM »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - It's Trample Time (1080 HD) - Trampling

I woke up the this morning with a craving. Not a craving for food but a craving to walk all over one of my slaves. Not just walk all over. I mean I wanted to restrain a specific slave and just trample the life out of it! I wanted to dig my heels in its stupid body and literally jump on it till it begged me to stop, or its body just completely gave out. Lol!

I guess you could say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or the right side of the bed depending on who you ask. Hahahaha

So of coarse I did exactly that. I restrained my fav trample slave with cuffs and even decided to wrap its legs with saran wrap, to ensure it laid there and took whatever I gave it no matter how bad it hurt.

I know. I know. You think I am sooooo mean and cruel, but duh! I am a Mean Girl!!! Lol! I always think it's so funny when people say that I am so mean and I am being rude. Really? What did you think? Did you think you were reaching out to the Nice Girls? Hahaha

Back to my morning. I restrained the loser and made it lay there and wait till I was ready. I bet it was terrified lying there restrained and helpless. I love that! I love striking even more fear than normal into these pathetic slaves. It makes whatever I am about to do to them way more fun if you just leave it laying there all alone, bound and helpless. I bet its heart starts racing when it's just left to think and wonder what I am going to do to it.

I trampled my slave till it literally started to cry and beg me to stop. But when it started to cry and beg me to stop, I started to jump more and make it kiss my heels. The very heels I was digging into its intestines.

I definitely fed my craving and it was a lot of fun like always. Hmmmm maybe I will have to do it all over again tomorrow. It was an awesome way to start my day.

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Platinum, Trampling, High Heels, Trample, CBT, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Foot Fetish, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_It_s_Trample_Time__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:13:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_It_s_Trample_Time__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Piggy Nips (1080 HD) - ...
« Reply #370 on: November 14, 2020, 08:10:08 PM »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Piggy Nips (1080 HD) - Nipple Play

I found out that my piggy slave has really sensitive nipples so of coarse I had to mess with it!!!

I had never done a nipple torture session before this.

I looked through my little tickle trunk of fun toys, (more like a giant walk in closet of fun toys.) and found a few fun things to torture my slave's nipples with.

I found some clothes pins and some super strong, chained nipple clamps. Lol!

My slave hated this session but I had fun like always. and that's really all that matters is ME!!!

I went online after and picked out a bunch of fun nipple torture devices, (then made one of my slaves pay for them.) so my next nipple play/ nipple destroying session will be a lot more brutal. Hahaha

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, Goddess Platinum, Boots, High Heels, Platinum, Goddess, The Mean Girls Club, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, Nipple Play, Boot Fetish, Lingeirie, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Piggy_Nips__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 887 MB
Duration: 00:10:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Piggy_Nips__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber - Little ...
« Reply #371 on: November 14, 2020, 11:10:10 PM »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber - Little Drummer Balls (1080 HD) - Ballbusting

A while back The Mean Girls had a fun slumber party. All the Mean Girls rested over at the Mean Girl Manor and we brain stormed on a bunch of new fun ways to abuse ALL OUR PATHETIC SLAVES!!!

We came up with a really fun chair device we can restrain or slaves to and stomp on a pedal for a drum. It literally beats their balls like a drum. Fun right?!?!?! Hahaha

The best part is every part of the thing we decide play with in our chair, it's body is restrained so they cannot move at all, BALLS are pulled extremely tight by a ball nooose, ankles are cuffed, thighs are strapped in, hands are cuffed. they are completely strapped in and helpless. LOL!

Princess Amber and I went out for drinks and this geek who thought he was sooooo cool kept trying to talk to us, even though we made it very clear we wanted him to go away. Then Princess Amber and I decided, WHAT A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY to try out our new drum chair device.

I just so happened to have some powder in a baggy down my bra that would knock it out. That loser just made the biggest mistake of it's life. It was also dumb enough to say it was down for anything with us. Hehehe ANYTHING?!?!

We put it to rest and took it to our dungeon. We strapped it in then poured water on its head to wake it up.

So funny, all of a sudden that loser didn't want to play with us anymore. Lol! Oh well, it was too late for him. We wanted to have some fun and we always get WHATEVER we want!!!

We destroyed it's balls, over and over and over again. It begged us to let it go but NO! LOL!

We were going to teach that freak a lesson it would never, ever forget! We tied it's balls so tight they probably fell completely off after we left. Haha!! Oh well, It shouldn't have messed with the Mean Girls!!!

- Goddess Platinum

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber, Amber, Platinum, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber_-_Little_Drummer_Balls__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:18:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber_-_Little_Drummer_Balls__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Vicious Femdom Empire - Tears for Her Pleasure - Asia Perez...
« Reply #372 on: November 15, 2020, 02:10:09 AM »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Tears for Her Pleasure - Asia Perez - Female Domination

Mistress Asia Perez is extremely frustrated with the state of the world and needs a toy to abuse. Her slave is chained down and restrained giving him zero chance of escaping the wrath of an enraged Mistress. Using her toys of torture she unleashes on her helpless bitch as he cries out in pain. His tears put a huge smile on Mistress Asia's face making her turn the violet wand to the highest power to see him really squirm. She is finding this cathartic release to be exactly what was needed and continues to torture her bitch until she has found that inner peace she was seeking.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asia Perez, Asian, Electro Play, Electric, Electric Play, Nipple Play, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:AsiaPCryforMistress.mp4
File Size: 866 MB
Duration: 00:11:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AsiaPCryforMistress.mp4

xscanner

ClareSpanksMen - Iris Gives Bart A Halloween Spanking
« Reply #373 on: November 15, 2020, 05:10:06 PM »
ClareSpanksMen - Iris Gives Bart A Halloween Spanking

Iris shows up to a Halloween party that Bart insisted would be full of guests. But when she finds out he was making it a secret party, and he flashes her, she has no choice but to teach him a lesson with a sound spanking, first over her knee, then bent over, using a large paddle. Lesson learned!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Halloween, Spanking, Halloween 2020, Iris, ClareSpanksMen, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:irisBartHalloween.wmv
File Size: 202 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:25
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3291 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

irisBartHalloween.wmv

xscanner

Club Stiletto - You Never Say No - Ms Sinstress - Sissy
« Reply #374 on: November 15, 2020, 08:10:07 PM »
Club Stiletto - You Never Say No - Ms Sinstress - Sissy

As witnessed in the clip 'Sinstress Sissy Transformation', Ms Sinstress has removed her slave from his cage to be transformed into her cock sucking sissy. In this scene Sinstress has already had three men over for blow jobs and she tells the sissy some of the clients were not happy and she needs to insure a better performance will occur from now on. "The next client has a huge cock so we need to make sure you are ready", she tells the slut. Sinstress opens her legs and we see she is wearing a replica strapon cock of the next guy now on his way.

Sinstress has her take the massive shaft in her mouth and then gives her some directions how to best use her mouth, lips and hands to satisfy.She reminds the slave that she is now nothing but a cheap whore locked in chastity, doing everything men tell her too and reminds her "You never say no, no matter what they want." Ms Sinstress tells her that her mouth and ass are now cum dumpsters and if a guy shows up with a friend she satisfies both of them. "Like a good girl" she says adding, "Maybe the guy is a football player and next time he'll bring the entire team." The slave is very dedicated to sucking, touching an stroking the big cock and eagerly licks the balls when told to. Sinstress reminds the sissy to ask her clients if they'd also like their ass licked. "A nice rimming will get him nice and hard to fuck you", she adds as a knock on the door is heard. Ms Sinstress tells her slut to crawl to the door to meet her next man.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Club Stiletto, ClubStiletto, Ms Sinstress, Transsexual, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, TS, Gay Blowjob

File name:Club_Stiletto_-_You_Never_Say_No_-_Ms_Sinstress.mp4
File Size: 412 MB
Duration: 00:05:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Club_Stiletto_-_You_Never_Say_No_-_Ms_Sinstress.mp4

xscanner

ClubStiletto - Encased in Rubber and Feet - Goddess Amelia ...
« Reply #375 on: November 15, 2020, 11:10:09 PM »
ClubStiletto - Encased in Rubber and Feet - Goddess Amelia - Female Domination

If you love foot worship, or big fat asses, or rubber for that matter, then this clip is for you. Primarily, Goddess Amelia is having her feet worshiped in a unique rubber hood she has on her slaves head. It has a long sleeve that enables her to stick her feet into so the slave ends up being encased in rubber and feet. All hot and steamy in there the slave is surrounded with all those wonderful smells and it acts as a good foot warmer for the Goddess too. However before she gets her feet in place, Amelia walks into the room and gives you a good tease with her ass. She hovers over you, then bends over, then pulls her panties to the side to reveal her tampon in her pussy and her succulent asshole and big fat ass as well. "Why don't you give me a little rim job" she tells you.

Once she sits down she sticks her feet into the rubber hood but even as her slave worships them she leans to the side to give you another view of her big ass and tells you to kiss it. She tells her foot slave that she hopes her feet smell like the nasty old sneakers she just took off her feet. "Tell me you love it" she tells her slave who gives her a mumbled reply with his mouth full of toes. She presses her feet over his mouth and nose to restrict his air and the slave is in heaven. "Get your tongue between every single toe" she demands and then says her feet feel so warm wrapped in rubber along with the slaves hot breath. "You're going to come in handy this winter" she says as she leans back to relax. This might go on for hours. How long could you last in the foot hood?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Goddess Amelia, Redhead, Amelia, Foot Fetish, Gloves, Rubber Gloves, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Rubber Hood

File name:lmf-Encased-in-rubber-and-feet.mp4
File Size: 389 MB
Duration: 00:05:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lmf-Encased-in-rubber-and-feet.mp4

xscanner

Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Handjobs - Nasty Smirks (1080 HD) ...
« Reply #376 on: November 16, 2020, 02:10:09 AM »
Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Handjobs - Nasty Smirks (1080 HD) - Handjob

Next to the naked, cuffed and gagged slave, Mistress Aryel is about to start his milking, she smiles. The takes a deep breath, when he feels her hands on his body. Aryel does everything to make her slave crazy, because she loves to feel superior and watch as he is manipulated however she want. After it comes the hard and long torturing of his sensitive cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Mistress Aryel, Aryel, Mistress, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Handjobs_-_Nasty_Smirks__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 415 MB
Duration: 00:09:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5731 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Handjobs_-_Nasty_Smirks__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Handjobs - Sexy Whispering (720 HD...
« Reply #377 on: November 16, 2020, 05:10:09 AM »
Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Handjobs - Sexy Whispering (720 HD) - Forced Orgasm

The slave is naked, vulnerable, tied and gagged and Mistress Anette loves the sight of him. She smirks because she knows what is going to happen and that she is the one who decides if it will be good for him or not. She makes him totally aroused with sexy whispers, erotic caressing and then she gets to the point and grabs his cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Handjobs_-_Sexy_Whispering__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 389 MB
Duration: 00:09:17
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 5730 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Handjobs_-_Sexy_Whispering__720_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Handjobs - That's Fantastic (1080 ...
« Reply #378 on: November 16, 2020, 05:10:06 PM »
Cruel Mistresses - Cruel Handjobs - That's Fantastic (1080 HD) - Forced Orgasm

The slave can't say anything else, only - That's fantastic! - while Mistress Aryel in her office uniform is milking him. The slave knows that it's his lucky day, he is allowed to feel Aryel's warm hands on his erect cock and even though he knows that she is the one, who tells him when to enjoy and when to stop, it's still sweet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Blonde, Blond Hair, Mistress Aryel, Aryel, Mistress, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Handjobs_-_That_s_Fantastic__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 466 MB
Duration: 00:08:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7819 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Cruel_Handjobs_-_That_s_Fantastic__1080_HD_.mp4

xscanner

Czech Soles - Mixed wrestling foot domination - Blue Kate
« Reply #379 on: November 16, 2020, 08:10:05 PM »
Czech Soles - Mixed wrestling foot domination - Blue Kate

Fernando and Blue Kate are training at the same gym and they both want to attend a wrestling match tomorrow. So practice is in place to do. Fernando being a man is overconfident but he'll learn pretty soon his lesson. Blue Kate has background in kickboxing not so much in wrestling and jiu jitsu but Fernando is an easy pray for her. She defeats him every time and to make it fun for her she starts to humiliate him with her feet. Foot domination is something she very much enjoys and when Fernando is pinned down or in a chokehold, helpless and almost passing out she makes him worship her feet in a nice victory pose. Fernando is gonna have a hard day today!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blue Kate, Czech Sole, Footdom, Foot Domination, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Mixed_wrestling_foot_domination.mp4
File Size: 689 MB
Duration: 00:18:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4979 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Mixed_wrestling_foot_domination.mp4