Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 339373 times)

xscanner

TheRealQueendom - Facesitting Fun with Edyn Blair - Smother
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2020, 08:10:55 PM »
TheRealQueendom - Facesitting Fun with Edyn Blair - Smother

She just had fun squashing her slave, but Edyn Blair also takes pleasure in facesitting! Specifically reverse facesitting! With servant jimmy bound to a bench, his head angled up with a pillow, his face remains in the best position to be surrounded in between Edyn's cheeks! Edyn straddles the bench as she rests, maintaining nearly all of her weight on jimmy throughout the video clip. She has fun pushing down on jimmy's upper body, making it harder as well as harder for him to capture his breath. Edyn has actually also found jimmy is ticklish, a weak point Edyn enjoys to exploit while jimmy stifles under her butt! "What happens if i simply do not let you take a breath anymore?" She asks while jimmy's face is hidden in her ass.

Who requires air when you can have an ass like Edyn's in your face? All reverse facesitting this time and its a view to lay eyes on!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheRealQueendom, Facesitting, Redhead, Edyn Blair, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:TheRealQueendom_-_Facesitting_Fun_with_Edyn_Blair.mp4
File Size: 872 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

TheRealQueendom_-_Facesitting_Fun_with_Edyn_Blair.mp4

TheRealQueendom_-_Facesitting_Fun_with_Edyn_Blair.part1.rar
TheRealQueendom_-_Facesitting_Fun_with_Edyn_Blair.part2.rar

xscanner

TheRealQueendom - Smothered Into Silence - Lady Toro - Face...
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2020, 11:10:54 PM »
TheRealQueendom - Smothered Into Silence - Lady Toro - Face Sitting

After getting carried away smothering her trusty human furniture slave, Lady Toro eventually got around to ordering a replacement clone slave for same day delivery. A few hours later and Her smotherbox has a new, eager clone installed and ready to be smothered! This time, Lady Toro promises Herself to be more careful, She promises to be sure to give this new slave just enough air to keep it alive. The problem with that though is the struggling! It gets very distracting! In fact, the more the slave squirms the longer Lady Toro wants to lift up just to teach the slave a lesson! She's already giving the slave barely enough air to survive, can the new clone calm down enough to make it through the day or will Toro be ordering a new clone by tomorrow? Whatever the seat's fate, Lady Toro's forward and reverse facesitting, the bouncing, and the way She only allows the quickest gasps for air before burying the slave beneath her luscious ass and thighs will leave you begging to be next!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Human Furniture, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Executrix, Femme Fatale, Lady Toro

File name:The_Real_Queendom_-_Smothered_Into_Silence_-_Lady_Toro.mp4
File Size: 1.00 GB
Duration: 00:10:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Real_Queendom_-_Smothered_Into_Silence_-_Lady_Toro.mp4

The_Real_Queendom_-_Smothered_Into_Silence_-_Lady_Toro.part1.rar
The_Real_Queendom_-_Smothered_Into_Silence_-_Lady_Toro.part2.rar

xscanner

Trampling For Fun - Trampling In Louboutins By Miss Anna Elite
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2020, 02:10:56 AM »
Trampling For Fun - Trampling In Louboutins By Miss Anna Elite

This is the 4th trampling clip for that slave. I can tell you that he is absolutely knackered, but Miss Anna Elite wants to have more fun using him for trampling with her brand new Louboutins with ultra super thin high heels, and she said that to the slave - "I want to see you suffer". This is how cruel and sadistic Miss Anna Elite is. The first 6 minutes of the clip the stomach and the chest of the slave are trampled on and the rest of the clip the slave has to endure the pain on his back. He has to feel the shapr heels of the Mistress otherwise she won't be happy and this is not good at all. The slave is such a wimp in this clip to be fair. As soon as the sharp heels meet its body he is moaning in pain, but don't forget that he is in pain already from the previous three clips we filmed with Miss Anna Elite. You can find them by following the link below. The slave told me that the heels are sharp like a needle. Just a little note about the sound as it's very low. You can see for yourself by watching the preview.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Trample, Louboutins, Anna Elite, Mistress

File name:Trampling_For_Fun_-_Trampling_In_Louboutins_By_Miss_Anna_Elite.mp4
File Size: 872 MB
Duration: 00:09:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Trampling_For_Fun_-_Trampling_In_Louboutins_By_Miss_Anna_Elite.mp4

Trampling_For_Fun_-_Trampling_In_Louboutins_By_Miss_Anna_Elite.part1.rar
Trampling_For_Fun_-_Trampling_In_Louboutins_By_Miss_Anna_Elite.part2.rar

xscanner

Triple Asian Jumping - Female Domination
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2020, 05:11:00 AM »
Triple Asian Jumping - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Asian, Jumping, Trampling, Trample

File name:Triple_Asian_Jumping.wmv
File Size: 173 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:04:19
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5500 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Triple_Asian_Jumping.wmv

Download file - 173.4  MB

xscanner

Vicious Femdom Empire - Chastity Cry Baby - Evelyn Claire -...
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2020, 08:10:56 AM »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Chastity Cry Baby - Evelyn Claire - Bondage

He may look tough but once his cock is locked in chastity he becomes a little bitch crying to be released. He said he could handle anything so Mistress Evelyn put him in chastity right from the start. The slave is so horny with always being denied that his cock presses against the bars of the cage making it far from pleasurable. The way he cries and suffers brings so much joy to Mistress Evelyn's day that she wants to push his agony even further. Using her toys of tease and denial she makes the bitch cry in sexual frustration wishing he never agreed to give away his freedom.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evelyn Claire, Femdom Empire, Bondage Male, Bondage, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:EvelynChastity.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:14:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9733 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

EvelynChastity.mp4

EvelynChastity.part1.rar
EvelynChastity.part2.rar

xscanner

Brat Princess 2 - Cali and Kenzie - Double Handful for Best...
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2020, 11:10:56 AM »
Brat Princess 2 - Cali and Kenzie - Double Handful for Besties Shared Bitch (1080 HD) - Finger Fucking

Cali's had some experience with making meat puppets out of sissy faggots, so she guides her best friend, Kenzie, through the process in this behind the scenes clip. Pretty soon Kenzie is wearing Marcello like a glove! When Kenzie pulls out, Marcello's left with an anal gape. Cali finger fucks Marcello's ass while his little dick swells in tight chastity. This behind the scenes clip is about four and a half minutes long. The remainder of the clip is a highlight of the anal machine fucking that was filmed right before the behind the scenes footage.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Dual Domination, Pegging, Strapon, Strap-On, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Strap on, Double Domination, Cali Carter, Kenzie Taylor, Finger Fucking, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Anal Fingering, Anal Gape, Anal, Anus, Ass, Sissy Training, Fucking Machinge, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Chastity, BTS, Behind The Scenes, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:CaliandKenzieDoubleHandfulforBestiesSharedBitch1080HD.mp4
File Size: 723 MB
Duration: 00:10:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9925 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CaliandKenzieDoubleHandfulforBestiesSharedBitch1080HD.mp4

CaliandKenzieDoubleHandfulforBestiesSharedBitch1080HD.part1.rar
CaliandKenzieDoubleHandfulforBestiesSharedBitch1080HD.part2.rar

xscanner

Brat Princess 2 - Kat - Slap Happy Princess Demands Cash Tr...
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2020, 02:10:56 PM »
Brat Princess 2 - Kat - Slap Happy Princess Demands Cash Tribute from Groveling Loser (1080 HD) - Findom

Kat loves slapping her idiot in the face. He is just so pathetic. Kat's loser crawls to her and grovels at her perfect feet. He will do anything just to stay near her. Over and over she slaps him in the face as hard as she can. Kat makes the loser crawl to get her tribute. She counts the money. $200 for her tribute and an extra $100 for cum tax. Kat's loser is trying to buy his orgasm. But Kat has decided to change the rules of the game. $100 no longer covers cum tax. Now, it will only buy him a chance to edge. $500 is the new cum tax. Kat's loser is very clearly upset. He is so desperate to cum but feels cheated that now the price has been raised to $500. Since the loser does not have $500 in cash on him, he will only get to edge. Kat makes her loser kiss her perfect ass and feet before unlocking him. Kat's loser wishes he could cum, but he is excited to at least be able to edge for his Princess. Kat drives the loser crazy with her perfect body while he edges. She laughs at his ugly goon face. Kat got her stupid loser a present. It's a very humiliating gift. The fool must now wear a t-shirt that says "ATM" when he is out in public with Kat. Kat can't wait to take her loser to the mall and show all her girlfriends how he has to now wear an ATM shirt so that everyone knows he is her wallet slave. She makes the slave stop edging and locks it right back in chastity. The loser is so humiliated to have to go out in public wearing the humiliating t-shirt. Kat thinks it's great.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Kat Soles, Brat Girls, Findom, Financial Domination, Edging Games, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping, Humiliation, Degradation, Chastity Male

File name:Kat_-_Slap_Happy_Princess_Demands_Cash_Tribute_from_Groveling_Loser__1080_HD_.wmv
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:14:25
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Kat_-_Slap_Happy_Princess_Demands_Cash_Tribute_from_Groveling_Loser__1080_HD_.wmv

Kat_-_Slap_Happy_Princess_Demands_Cash_Tribute_from_Groveling_Loser__1080_HD_.part1.rar
Kat_-_Slap_Happy_Princess_Demands_Cash_Tribute_from_Groveling_Loser__1080_HD_.part2.rar

xscanner

Bratty Foot Girls - Honey Dew - Sniff my Sweaty Ebony Soles...
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2020, 05:10:56 PM »
Bratty Foot Girls - Honey Dew - Sniff my Sweaty Ebony Soles - Foot Fetish

After running around all day ebony Goddess Honey Dew brings her sweaty stinky soles to her slaves attention. He's got nowhere to hide as she can't wait to smother his face under her big size 9 feet! They smell so sour and vinegary but he has no choice but to take the Goddesses scent. She laughs at him as his eyes tear up from the stench. He's under her control now. he will sniff as much as she wants him to and he better remember this smell for days after. The smell of her feet is all that matters now.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BrattyFootGirls, Honey Dew, Sweaty Feet, Ebony, Foot Fetish, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing

File name:Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Honey_Dew_-_Sniff_my_Sweaty_Ebony_Soles.mp4
File Size: 538 MB
Duration: 00:09:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7764 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Honey_Dew_-_Sniff_my_Sweaty_Ebony_Soles.mp4

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Honey_Dew_-_Sniff_my_Sweaty_Ebony_Soles.part1.rar
Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Honey_Dew_-_Sniff_my_Sweaty_Ebony_Soles.part2.rar

xscanner

Bratty Foot Girls - Natasha Ty - Foot Cuck For Valentines D...
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2020, 08:10:55 PM »
Bratty Foot Girls - Natasha Ty - Foot Cuck For Valentines Day - Foot Worship

Jason comes in to surprise his girlfriend Natasha for Valentines day with a teddy bear! Only problem is he's very late and she has her own surprise for him! He's such a loser and she's already moved on and set up a date with a hot guy tonight. He's almost in tears as she grabs the teddy bear from him and stomps on it in front of him. She tells him she's done with him an has a real man taking her out tonight instead. She begs her to keep him in her life and upon thinking on it, she decides the only way she will keep him around is as her personal foot slave. He's shocked but soon bows to her wishes as she demands he takes off her shoes and starts licking all the dirt and toejam from her bare soles & toes. Almost in tera he starts licking away at her sweaty soles as she looks on with disdain. Soon her new man calls and she then informs her slave he'll also be sucking her new man's cock tonight so he better get some practice gagging on her foot. The humiliation gets worse and worse for him and this Valentines Day soon turns into the worst day of his life!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BrattyFootGirls, Natasha Ty, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Valentines Day, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Toe Sucking

File name:Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Natasha_Ty_-_Foot_Cuck_For_Valentines_Day.mp4
File Size: 832 MB
Duration: 00:11:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9723 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Natasha_Ty_-_Foot_Cuck_For_Valentines_Day.mp4

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Natasha_Ty_-_Foot_Cuck_For_Valentines_Day.part1.rar
Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Natasha_Ty_-_Foot_Cuck_For_Valentines_Day.part2.rar

xscanner

Bratty Foot Girls - Natasha Ty, Kerri Taylor - Stomping the...
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2020, 11:10:57 PM »
Bratty Foot Girls - Natasha Ty, Kerri Taylor - Stomping the bitch - Trampling

Gorgeous Domme duo Natasha Ty & Kerri Taylor team up to destroy their sub under their perfect soles. Both brats sport some sexy big size 8 feet, perfect to crush his face and body with! They bounce on him like a trampoline, stomp on him, stand full weight on his face as he must lay there and take it. They look so hot trampling him not much else needs to be said! Just buy it!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BrattyFootGirls, Dual Domination, Natasha Ty, Kerri Taylor, Double Domination, Trampling, Trample, Facestanding, Face Standing, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination

File name:Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Natasha_Ty__Kerri_Taylor_-_Stomping_the_bitch.mp4
File Size: 684 MB
Duration: 00:12:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7811 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Natasha_Ty__Kerri_Taylor_-_Stomping_the_bitch.mp4

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Natasha_Ty__Kerri_Taylor_-_Stomping_the_bitch.part1.rar
Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Natasha_Ty__Kerri_Taylor_-_Stomping_the_bitch.part2.rar

xscanner

Mandy Flores - StepBrother Sister Reunion - Cuckold
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2020, 02:10:56 AM »
Mandy Flores - StepBrother Sister Reunion - Cuckold

I have moved away to college from my brother, and we haven't seen each other for some time, even though Ive tried other cocks, no one fits and satisfies me like my brother! Im nervous and excited about seeing him again. I want to catch up but like old times. I hope he still finds me attractive, and I need his cock and Im going to try to seduce him with my new bikini. We had agreed to not be messing around anymore, but one more time wont hurt!...Next we are both laying on the couch and Im being very flirty and talking about old times.all the fucking we used to do..Im rubbing all over his crotch hoping to get him turned on and it begins to work. I know we said we wouldn't fuck around anymore, but some foreplay wont hurt, right brother? Lets just finger each other..I then beg him to give me his cock one more time, one more time like the good ol times!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mandy Flores, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie

File name:Mandy_Flores_-_StepBrother_Sister_Reunion.mp4
File Size: 935 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:25:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy_Flores_-_StepBrother_Sister_Reunion.mp4

Mandy_Flores_-_StepBrother_Sister_Reunion.part1.rar
Mandy_Flores_-_StepBrother_Sister_Reunion.part2.rar

xscanner

Mistress T - Cuckolds Bi Torment and Pegging - Part 1 - For...
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2020, 05:10:55 AM »
Mistress T - Cuckolds Bi Torment and Pegging - Part 1 - Forced Bi

NOTE: Part 1 is all cuckolding & "encouraged" bi. The pegging/strap-on is only in Part 2, to be released a week later.

My cuckold is so desperate to fuck me he'll do anything I tell him to. He does not want to suck cock, on no. I tell him I'll "fuck him" if he does. Reluctantly he agrees. He fluffs my lovers cock & watches as another man gets what he so desperately wants. I let him taste my pussy on that cock after it's been inside of me. I even further debase him by having him clean my lovers cum off my pussy.

I then tell him I'll fuck him.but I bring out a big strap-on dick telling him that I meant I'd fuck him in the ass! Poor fella. ha ha

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MistressT, Mistress T, Mistress, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Forced Bi, Make Me Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Bisexuals, Gay Blowjob, Gay, Creampie, Bisexual Encouragement

File name:Mistress_T___Cuckolds_Bi_Torment___Pegging___Part_1.mp4
File Size: 419 MB
Duration: 00:14:11
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3963 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_T___Cuckolds_Bi_Torment___Pegging___Part_1.mp4

Download file - 419.2  MB

xscanner

Orgasm Abuse - Ariana Marie - Hard To Cum - Ruined Orgasms
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2020, 08:10:55 AM »
Orgasm Abuse - Ariana Marie - Hard To Cum - Ruined Orgasms

Ariana Marie has her slave in her rack, he cannot escape. Her plan is to tease and deny him and keep on the edge for as long as possible to make sure he gives her a big load. She definitely won't make it easy to cum but very, very hard. When he gets close she stops and leaves his hard cock throbbing and twitching.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CFNM, Bondage Male, Bondage, Handjob, OrgasmAbuse, Ariana Marie, Edging, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Facesitting, Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Orgasm_Abuse_-_Ariana_Marie___Hard_To_Cum.mp4
File Size: 762 MB
Duration: 00:15:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6847 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Orgasm_Abuse_-_Ariana_Marie___Hard_To_Cum.mp4

Orgasm_Abuse_-_Ariana_Marie___Hard_To_Cum.part1.rar
Orgasm_Abuse_-_Ariana_Marie___Hard_To_Cum.part2.rar

xscanner

BallBustingChicks - Punished by a Brat Girl - Lola Marie - ...
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2020, 11:10:55 AM »
BallBustingChicks - Punished by a Brat Girl - Lola Marie - Ballbusting

Lola Marie in a very short miniskirt and no underwear on, abuse and punish this naked man in the most horrible way. She kick him with the tip of her shoes in the bollocks, pulls his cock up to beat the dangling ball sack merciless. Then she is whips his back and ass until it's red an bruised. she even whip his cock and balls until she floor him with a few ball kicks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallBustingChicks, Lola Marie, Ballkicking, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Ball Kicking, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:LolaMarie_PunishedByABratGirl.mp4
File Size: 395 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LolaMarie_PunishedByABratGirl.mp4

Download file - 395.0  MB

xscanner

Brat Princess 2 - Becky - Tall Girl tramples a Tiny Guy (10...
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2020, 02:10:56 PM »
Brat Princess 2 - Becky - Tall Girl tramples a Tiny Guy (1080 HD) - Jumping

Becky tramples a smaller male. She makes him look at her beautiful ass while she tramples him. Becky wears her spike heels. The heels really dig into his flesh. He is so much smaller, Becky nearly breaks his ribs with her weight. Small males were made to be doormats for bigger, stronger Women. Becky's heels dig into his flesh so deeply. You can see where his chest is compressing from the weight. Becky takes a few selfies, completely ignoring him. She doesn't care if she splits his puny ribcage wide open or breaks every bone in his pathetic little body. Becky takes off her heels and jumps on him. Her big booty bounces. Humiliating the smaller male by literally walking all over him is very fun for Becky.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Becky, Trampling, Trample, Jumping, Barefoot Trampling, Boots, Barefoot, Trampling in Heels, Size Comparison

File name:Becky_Tall_Girl_Tramples_a_Tiny_Guy_1080HD.mp4
File Size: 619 MB
Duration: 00:08:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Becky_Tall_Girl_Tramples_a_Tiny_Guy_1080HD.mp4

Becky_Tall_Girl_Tramples_a_Tiny_Guy_1080HD.part1.rar
Becky_Tall_Girl_Tramples_a_Tiny_Guy_1080HD.part2.rar

xscanner

Bratty Foot Girls - Ashlynn Taylor, Naomi Swann - Lick Disg...
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2020, 05:10:54 PM »
Bratty Foot Girls - Ashlynn Taylor, Naomi Swann - Lick Disgusting feet, Flip Flops - Foot Worship

Jason is playing video games on the couch when his sister Ashlynn & Naomi walks in loudly flapping their basic flip flops. They sit next to him on the couch and props up their bare soles to the camera.? Ashlynn tells her brother he sucks at this game and says she bet she can beat him. Jason challenges her to a game. Ashlynn says yes but the loser has to be the slave for the day. They play a quick game on the Xbox and Ashlynn wins! Ashlynn & Naomi are super happy and say your my slave now! They tell him to put down the controller and get on his knees in front of them. Jason reluctantly gets on his knees before the brats. They pick up their flip flops next to the couch and tell Jason her slave to lick the soles of their flip flops where their feet have been and drags them both down Jason's tongue. Then she sticks her bare soles in his face and tells him to smell them. She asks them how they smell and he says stinky as she laughs. Then she makes him stick out his tongue again and lick her bare soles as she drags them down his tongue. Naomi then does the same. Jason winces as Ashlynn & Naomi laughs at his torture. Then they make him lie on the ground below them and verbally humiliate him as they then make him stick out his tongue and? drag their bare soles down her brothers tongue. She has him lick his sisters bare soles heel to toe.? She humiliates her loser brother as he licks her soles clean with the angle from a little down below and not to close so her soles and both of you are visible. She calls him a loser and laughs at him. Then she laughingly humiliates him by telling him shes gonna make lick her BOYFRIENDS FEET! She says her brother is gonna lick HIS stinky big soles! Jason moans audibly as she talks about how stinky and humiliating this will be to lick her BOYFRIENDS feet. Then she says wait a sec and leans over the couch and grabs her boyfriends? used flip flops! She tells Jason to stick out his tongue but he refuses. She says do it loser you are my slave! and says stick out your tongue! He reluctantly does and she then has him lick her boyfriends? used flip flops dragging them down his tongue. She laughs at her brothers torture. She then puts her boyfriends flip flops down and then has him lick her bare soles more.? She talks more about making him lick her boyfriends feet as punishment. She tells him they will be BIG and stinky so you need to get ready to be his slave too! She wants her brother to get ready to lick her boyfriends BIG feet so she has her brother then suck on her heels with her soles facing the camera. She tells him her boyfriends feet are bigger than hers so he needs to be ready! Then she has him suck on her other heel. After this she has him clean between her toes and lick her soles more with more forced bi foot talk about licking her boyfriends feet she laughs. She tells her brother to get ready to lick her boyfriends feet as Jason moans. She laughs and says she loves having her brother as a foot slave! as Jason licks her soles and the camera fades.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BrattyFootGirls, Ashlynn Taylor, Naomi Swann, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Dirty Feet, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship

File name:Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Ashlynn_Taylor__Naomi_Swann_-_Lick_Disgusting_feet__Flip_Flops.mp4
File Size: 652 MB
Duration: 00:11:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7898 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Ashlynn_Taylor__Naomi_Swann_-_Lick_Disgusting_feet__Flip_Flops.mp4

Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Ashlynn_Taylor__Naomi_Swann_-_Lick_Disgusting_feet__Flip_Flops.part1.rar
Bratty_Foot_Girls_-_Ashlynn_Taylor__Naomi_Swann_-_Lick_Disgusting_feet__Flip_Flops.part2.rar

xscanner

Cucked - Moving That Cock Right Into Aidra's Pussy (720 HD)...
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2020, 08:10:55 PM »
Cucked - Moving That Cock Right Into Aidra's Pussy (720 HD) - Cuckold

Aidra Fox has had enough of her Husbands pathetic cock and sees a chance to get a real cock when her mover brings in all her belongings looking so hot and sweaty. She wants to unpack that cock from his pants and show him just how well she can tip when she sucks down his cock and strokes him with great effort until he only wants to feel his shaft in that hot wet pussy! Marcelo takes notes at how to fuck and maybe just maybe he'll figure out how to use that cock like a real man.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cucked, Aidra Fox, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie

File name:Cucked_-_Moving_That_Cock_Right_Into_Aidra_s_Pussy__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 837 MB
Duration: 00:22:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cucked_-_Moving_That_Cock_Right_Into_Aidra_s_Pussy__720_HD_.mp4

Cucked_-_Moving_That_Cock_Right_Into_Aidra_s_Pussy__720_HD_.part1.rar
Cucked_-_Moving_That_Cock_Right_Into_Aidra_s_Pussy__720_HD_.part2.rar

xscanner

Mistress Gaia - Extreme Shoes Trampling - Hot Femdom
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2020, 11:10:56 PM »
Mistress Gaia - Extreme Shoes Trampling - Hot Femdom

With these wedges and terrifying extremes, I like to Cru.sh this slave like a worm, like a sausage tied to his wrists and ankles. It's really fun to see these disgusting sink on his body heels and wedges these immense. Also, for my part is also a test of balance is definitely not indifferent!

Con queste zeppe estreme e terrificanti, mi diverto a schiacciare come un verme questo schiavo, legato come un salame, per i polsi e le caviglie. E' davvero divertente vedere affondare sul suo corpo disgustoso questi tacchi vertiginosi e queste zeppe immense. Inoltre, da parte mia e' anche una prova di equilibrio decisamente non indifferente!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, High Heels, Trampling, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Extreme Domination, Hand Crush, Crushing

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Extreme_Shoes_Trampling.mp4
File Size: 575 MB
Duration: 00:07:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 10.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Extreme_Shoes_Trampling.mp4

Mistress_Gaia_-_Extreme_Shoes_Trampling.part1.rar
Mistress_Gaia_-_Extreme_Shoes_Trampling.part2.rar

xscanner

TheRealQueendom - Smother Madness Round 1 - Domina Helena L...
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2020, 02:10:54 AM »
TheRealQueendom - Smother Madness Round 1 - Domina Helena Locke (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

"Are you nervous?" Domina Helena asks her helpless slave. "Good, because I'm feeling revved up!" Domina Helena has been looking forward to this competition for some time now and She definitely came to play today! She slams her big, sexy booty onto the slave's helpless face, grinding into his face, before closing Her thighs and burying him alive beneath Her! All the slave can do is wimper, but the slave's pathetic, desperate moans and struggles only motivate Helena even more. "You know this is a fucking competition, I'm not getting up so easily!" She shouts as the slave tries desperately to breathe beneath Her. "I just want to abuse you more and more!" Helena definitely loves her work and it shows! She even breaks out a special, signature 360 move without ever lifting Her ass off the slave's face! One this if for sure, whoever wins the tournament, this slave will be lucky if he survives!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, TheRealQueendom, Helena Locke, Ass Fetish, Smother, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit

File name:TheRealQueendom_-_Smother_Madness_Round_1_-_Domina_Helena_Locke__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 571 MB
Duration: 00:10:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7198 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TheRealQueendom_-_Smother_Madness_Round_1_-_Domina_Helena_Locke__1080_HD_.mp4

TheRealQueendom_-_Smother_Madness_Round_1_-_Domina_Helena_Locke__1080_HD_.part1.rar
TheRealQueendom_-_Smother_Madness_Round_1_-_Domina_Helena_Locke__1080_HD_.part2.rar

xscanner

Bffvideos - Worship My Sweaty Feet, Stupid Loser! Pt.3 - Fo...
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2020, 05:10:56 AM »
Bffvideos - Worship My Sweaty Feet, Stupid Loser! Pt.3 - Foot Worship

Sarah ends this delicious foot domination session very satisfied with Olavo devotion.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Sweaty Feet, Footdom, Foot Domination, Sole Licking, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:worshipmysweatyfeetstupidloser_pt3.mp4
File Size: 451 MB
Duration: 00:10:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

worshipmysweatyfeetstupidloser_pt3.mp4

worshipmysweatyfeetstupidloser_pt3.part1.rar
worshipmysweatyfeetstupidloser_pt3.part2.rar