Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 342647 times)

xscanner

Goddess Alexa Divina - The Anal Control Program - Strap-on
« Reply #1500 on: April 19, 2021, 05:10:03 AM »
Goddess Alexa Divina - The Anal Control Program - Strap-on

He was found alone and brought to me for testing. I have my own ways of testing men that aren't yet approved of. I tease his caged dick with my beautiful body and tease his ass hole with my wet fingers making the males leg quiver. I wanted to know if the male was excited at my fingers grazing against his ass hole or was it anticipation for how far these tests will go. I pull out my first tool to experiment on the male. The male moans from underneath his mask as I slowly insert the shaft into his lubed up ass hole, slowly fucking his ass. It's obvious I'm making it's caged dick want to come out of chastity. He moans more unaware of the next experiments I'm about to do to him. I unlock his chastity and grip his dick with one hand and tease his ass with my huge cock. I know I'm going to get what I want out of him. I begin fucking him with this enormous cock while jerking his little dick in my hand, making him moan louder. I wanted to go deeper in his ass so I made him grab his dick and stroke faster and faster while I fucked his ass even deeper. Fast and slow, fast and slow he couldn't take it much more before cumming. He wants to cum So bad.... but I'm not done with him yet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alexa Divina, Goddess Alexa Divina, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Fem Dom, Domination, Big Dildos, FemDom Sex

File name:Goddess_Alexa_Divina_The_Anal_Control_Program.mp4
File Size: 277 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4436 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexa_Divina_The_Anal_Control_Program.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Cheyenne - Satisfying Tease and Denial - Chastity, ...
« Reply #1501 on: April 19, 2021, 08:10:10 AM »
Goddess Cheyenne - Satisfying Tease and Denial - Chastity, Tease & Denial

I have My slave bound, reclining on the Liberator. I tease him with My Sumptuous Pantyhose, rubbing My Voluptuous Ass on his blind folded face and draping My Luxuriously Long Raven Black Hair up and down his body. he is aching to cum and I work him into a frenzy before allowing his explosive release. by permission only of course! ;)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Cheyenne, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Pantyhose, Nylons, Pantyhose Domination

File name:Goddess_Cheyenne_-_Satisfying_Tease_and_Denial.mp4
File Size: 387 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5110 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Cheyenne_-_Satisfying_Tease_and_Denial.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Cheyenne - The Meaning of Objectification - Strap-on
« Reply #1502 on: April 19, 2021, 11:10:05 AM »
Goddess Cheyenne - The Meaning of Objectification - Strap-on

Slave spartacus has a high price to pay for the privilege of worshipping My pantyhose. I trap him in a most vulnerable position and give him a thorough reaming on My Objectifier. After I have all but worn him out completely I make him take even more counting down the final 10 humiliating strokes. Deep penetrating, up close and personal camera angles.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Cheyenne, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Pantyhose, Nylons

File name:Goddess_Cheyenne_-_The_Meaning_of_Objectification.mp4
File Size: 364 MB
Duration: 00:09:52
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5019 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Cheyenne_-_The_Meaning_of_Objectification.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Natalya Sadici - Lolly Gaggin...
« Reply #1503 on: April 19, 2021, 02:10:04 PM »
Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Natalya Sadici - Lolly Gagging Knob Lobber - Sissy

After a long day of shopping, Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Natalya Sadici, come home to find 'slave charlie horse' fiddling with his chastity device and looking at naughty magazines, instead of performing his chores. fed healthy sized double dildos in the mouth to increase his morale , the slave chokes and slobbers all over himself to the amusement of the Ladies. Goddess Cheyenne slaps him across the face threatening he will lick up his mess if he pukes. The Ladies Continue Their assault on his mouth until he promises to pay more attention to his chores than hi pee-pee.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Goddess Cheyenne, Mistress Natalya Sadici, Mistress, Natalya Sadici, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Swallowing, Drooling, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Double Penetration

File name:Goddess_Cheyenne_and_Mistress_Natalya_Sadici_-_Lolly_Gagging_Knob_Lobber.mp4
File Size: 175 MB
Duration: 00:08:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2600 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Cheyenne_and_Mistress_Natalya_Sadici_-_Lolly_Gagging_Knob_Lobber.mp4

xscanner

Lady Asmondena - Personal Pussy boy - Femdom
« Reply #1504 on: April 19, 2021, 05:10:04 PM »
Lady Asmondena - Personal Pussy boy - Femdom

Lady Sarah has planned a delightful evening with one of her favorite slaves.A male slave she calls "Pussy boy" is soon to become personal Bitch ! At first he has to kiss the feet and heels of his mistress ,then worship her beautiful big round butt,wrapped in a skintight black latex dress.

All the time she make him crazy with bouncing her xxl naked natural breast.She make him suck her heels and soles, suck her strap-on and also fuck him from behind like a little pussy boy he should be.

At least he has to masturbate in front of her.Watching his mistress teasing him with all her rich female attributes through the gas mask while sniffing the room odourizer which she has filled in the filter from the gas mask.After he has shoot his load he must clean all his filth from her shoes and leaving her until the next evening.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Sarah, Gasmask, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Stroking, Jerk Off, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strap-On, Strapon, Dildo, Strap on, Dildo Fucking

File name:Lady_Asmondena_-_Personal_Pussyboy.mp4
File Size: 59.1 MB
Duration: 00:04:51
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1602 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Asmondena_-_Personal_Pussyboy.mp4

xscanner

Pastel Goddess - Sissy Slut Gets Ready For Fun Night Out - ...
« Reply #1505 on: April 19, 2021, 08:10:04 PM »
Pastel Goddess - Sissy Slut Gets Ready For Fun Night Out - Sissy

I've never allowed Kitten to go out with me and the girls. Until tonight, that is! I put together a really cute outfit for my Kitten and I'm going to make him my sissy! He is really nervous about becoming a girl but I reassure him that it's worth it for the experience of finally getting to come with my to the clubs.

While he gets dressed and primped, I remind him that he won't get to dance with me or my friends, and he will not be allowed anything to sip on. I'm going to make him flirt with hot guys and get free stuff from them and have him give them all to me and my friends! I'm going to make him suck dicks for favors and maybe even have some guys run a train on him. My girls and I always end up having hot group sex with alpha men, and this is Kitten's chance to participate for once! Except he won't get to fuck us, he will be the first to get fucked by all these guys. He'll be taking load after load while everyone laughs at him for being a girly sissy slut.

When I finish his makeup, he looks completely transformed! I have a gorgeous, tiny adorable little lady to whore out in the clubs.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pastel Goddess, BBW, BBW Domination, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Sissy Training, Feminisation, Feminization, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Made to Crossdress, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Pastel_Goddess_-_Sissy_Slut_Gets_Ready_For_Fun_Night_Out.mp4
File Size: 536 MB
Duration: 00:14:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pastel_Goddess_-_Sissy_Slut_Gets_Ready_For_Fun_Night_Out.mp4

xscanner

Queen Kasey - Slave Trained for Deepthroat Contest - Femdom
« Reply #1506 on: April 19, 2021, 11:10:02 PM »
Queen Kasey - Slave Trained for Deepthroat Contest - Femdom

I'm bringing this slave along to serve me and my dominant girlfriends during the **** awards. One of the fun events is the annual slave deepthroat contest. I'm entering my slave and I really want to win this year! I set up a training station with a push button counter mounted above the base of the dildo. The slave will press the counter button down using the tip of his nose registering one complete deepthroat each time. Now I can track exactly how many deepthroats he has successfully completed during each of his training sessions. Anytime he slows down or takes a break I press the remote and shock his balls! He better win the slave deepthroat contest I don't want to be embarrassed in front of all my friends at ****.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Queen Kasey, Fem Dom, Domination, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strap-On, Strapon, Dildo, Strap on

File name:Queen_Kasey_-_Slave_Trained_for_Deepthroat_Contest.mp4
File Size: 112 MB
Duration: 00:06:37
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2200 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Queen_Kasey_-_Slave_Trained_for_Deepthroat_Contest.mp4

xscanner

Queen Kasey - The Cuckold Slave Diet - Cum Eating
« Reply #1507 on: April 20, 2021, 02:10:04 AM »
Queen Kasey - The Cuckold Slave Diet - Cum Eating

I need my slaves to stay in good physical shape so they can continue to serve me well. This particular slave needs to lose weight so I made his next chastity release dependent on dropping a few pounds every week with no release until he reaches his goal weight. You would think that would be all the motivation a slave would need. If he ever wants out of chastity again he will lose the weight. But unbelievably this slave actually gained weight! Obviously chastity alone was not enough to motivate this slave. I have the perfect remedy for that. From now on the only thing he will be allowed to eat is the special slave food I prepare for him and nothing else.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie

File name:Queen_Kasey_-_The_Cuckold_Slave_Diet.mp4
File Size: 102 MB
Duration: 00:06:02

D O W N L O A D:

Queen_Kasey_-_The_Cuckold_Slave_Diet.mp4

xscanner

Queen Kasey - The Key to your Freedom is Balls Deep - Make ...
« Reply #1508 on: April 20, 2021, 05:10:04 AM »
Queen Kasey - The Key to your Freedom is Balls Deep - Make Me Bi

My slave has been in chastity for over 3 weeks and is desperate to earn his release. I have his training dildo setup with his chastity key hanging just in front of the balls. All the slave has to do is deepthroat the dildo until his chin is pressing against his chastity key and hold it there for a full 30 seconds straight. If he can do it I'll let him out of chastity for a few minutes. But if he can't make a full 30 seconds then I'm adding another 3 weeks to his chastity sentence!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Queen Kasey, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Bisexual, Make Me Bi, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

File name:Queen_Kasey_-_The_Key_to_your_Freedom_is_Balls_Deep.mp4
File Size: 127 MB
Duration: 00:07:22

D O W N L O A D:

Queen_Kasey_-_The_Key_to_your_Freedom_is_Balls_Deep.mp4

xscanner

Black Mistresses - The Black Later Goddess Pretty Painless ...
« Reply #1509 on: April 20, 2021, 08:10:04 AM »
Black Mistresses - The Black Later Goddess Pretty Painless - Chastity, Tease & Denial

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:Black_Mistresses_-_The_Black_Later_Goddess_Pretty_Painless.mp4
File Size: 112 MB
Duration: 00:07:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2065 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Black_Mistresses_-_The_Black_Later_Goddess_Pretty_Painless.mp4

xscanner

Evolved Fights - Nadia White vs Jason Michaels - Wrestling ...
« Reply #1510 on: April 20, 2021, 11:10:04 AM »
Evolved Fights - Nadia White vs Jason Michaels - Wrestling & Scissor

We give a warm welcome to Nadia White who is making her debut on our site. Nadia has extensive experience with mixed wrestling and today we test that against formally trained MMA athlete, Jason Michaels. Welp! she wasn't lying. She shows her skills today by ripping off Jason's shorts and sucking and tugging on his dick like a champ. She is so good that by the end of round 3 we have a tie and this match has to go to a tie breaker round 4 where the wrestler must seduce each other until someone cums. the first to cum loses and gets to fuck the winner however they want. 3 rounds of sexy wrestling is a huge turn on for both of these sexual gladiators. 18 minutes of foreplay for rounds 1, 2 and 3 was edging both of these wrestlers. One wrestle cums fast in the tie breaker. The loser is fucked good and hard. Orgasms are drained. This prize round ends with a creampie.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evolved Fights, Nadia White, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Humiliation, Degradation, Creampie, Male Wins, Muscle Worship, Cum in Pussy, Pentration, Tie Breakers, Winnfer Fucks Loser

File name:ev390_jason_nadia.mp4
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:47:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3176 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev390_jason_nadia.mp4

xscanner

Facesitting And Watching Tik-Tok Full - Face Sitting & Smot...
« Reply #1511 on: April 20, 2021, 02:10:06 PM »
Facesitting And Watching Tik-Tok Full - Face Sitting & Smothering

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amateur, Homemade, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Facesitting_And_Watching_Tik-Tok_Full.mp4
File Size: 216 MB
Duration: 00:15:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 1774 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Facesitting_And_Watching_Tik-Tok_Full.mp4

xscanner

Femme Fatale Films - Miss Mara Mayhem - Foot Appreciation -...
« Reply #1512 on: April 20, 2021, 05:10:03 PM »
Femme Fatale Films - Miss Mara Mayhem - Foot Appreciation - Complete Film - Femdom

Miss Mara Mayhem has just arrived in London from the U.S. The slave is put to work, greeting his jet-set Mistress the right way, by pampering her weary feet. Welcome to England, Miss Mayhem!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Mistress, Mara Mayhem, Femme Fatale Films, High Heels, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Trampling, Trample, Latex, Rubber, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Spitting

File name:foot_appreciation_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 639 MB
Duration: 00:12:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

foot_appreciation_complete_hd.mp4

xscanner

Fucked Feet - Nyxon's Extremely High Arched Winkled Soles!!...
« Reply #1513 on: April 20, 2021, 08:10:05 PM »
Fucked Feet - Nyxon's Extremely High Arched Winkled Soles!! - Foot Worship

Nyxon is a very popular fetish model I always wanted to work with. She has super wrinkled soles and high arches. Her size 7.5 feet are nice and moist from the baby oil on her soles, showing every wrinkle.She has ridiculously wrinkled soles with insane arches! Watch my tongue go in between every wrinkle. Nyxon is also a very popular fetish model and it was great to finally get a chance to work with her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nyxon, Fucked Feet, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking,

File name:0204-FFNyxonWEB.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:23:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0204-FFNyxonWEB.mp4

xscanner

Lady Lila Stern - Double Domme CBT Fun Ft @Fetishsativa - B...
« Reply #1514 on: April 20, 2021, 11:10:03 PM »
Lady Lila Stern - Double Domme CBT Fun Ft @Fetishsativa - Ball Abuse

Lady Lila and Goddess Sativa have some fun tormenting a lucky slaves cock and balls with kicking, squeezing, punching and electro play.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Lila Stern, Fetishsativa, Sativa, Dual Domination, Double Domination, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Ball Squeezing, Electric Play, Electric, Electric Play Fantasy, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Fem Dom, Domination

File name:Lady_Lila_Stern_Double_Domme_CBT_Fun_Ft_Fetishsativa.mp4
File Size: 160 MB
Duration: 00:06:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 3318 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Lila_Stern_Double_Domme_CBT_Fun_Ft_Fetishsativa.mp4

xscanner

Mandy Marx - Joy's "Camera Work" - Handjob & Milking
« Reply #1515 on: April 21, 2021, 02:10:04 AM »
Mandy Marx - Joy's "Camera Work" - Handjob & Milking

In the BEST MINDFUCK CLIP ever, my restraint client has no idea until now, the day of this clip release (and he's more of a session slut and less of a clip slut, so he may not even see this)... that Nurse Joy, and not myself, gave him this handjob. Our caper was pulled off flawlessly. I flirt stroke and do my thing, then, as you can see in the animation, I switch off to Joy. Boy is well blindfolded. Has no clue. And Joy, not used to Tease and Denial, gives a very, very good handie. Working in a fleshlight mini, and then just stroking again, it's a thing of beauty. Pop. Big cumshot from desperate helpless boy. Not from me. How dare he!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fem Dom, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cumshot, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Ejaculation, Milking, Sperm, Mummification Fetish, Mummification, Fetish, Teen, Young Mistress, Mandy Marx, Pantyhose, Nylons, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:Mandy_Marx_Joys_quotCamera_Workquot.mp4
File Size: 475 MB
Duration: 00:14:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4256 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy_Marx_Joys_quotCamera_Workquot.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Miss Eve Harper and Mistress T - Boss...
« Reply #1516 on: April 21, 2021, 05:10:03 AM »
The English Mansion - Miss Eve Harper and Mistress T - Bosses Bitch Boy - Part 1 - Office Domination

Eve Harper and Miss Tease are colluding about their new green employee, they have taken some compromising photos by tricking him and intend to use them to gain his subservience. He enters the office and Miss Tease wastes no time in telling her what has happened and is soon using his tongue to clean her sexy shoes. She then makes him lock her cunt, she guides the virgin in the correct way, as Eve returns to the office and sees what is happening, humiliating him and trying the tongue for herself on her asshole. Miss Tease then takes his virginity, fucking him on the office chair until she orgasms and the two ladies then rub his cock until it shoots over her stockings.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Office Domination, Office, The English Mansion, Dual Domination, Double Domination, High Heels, Miss Eve Harper, Mistress, MistressT, Mistress T, Stockings, Nylons, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship

File name:Bosses_Bitch_Boy_Part1.mp4
File Size: 144 MB
Duration: 00:07:19
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2591 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bosses_Bitch_Boy_Part1.mp4

xscanner

Angela Jordan - Kawika Pegged - Strap-on
« Reply #1517 on: April 21, 2021, 08:10:03 AM »
Angela Jordan - Kawika Pegged - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Angela Jordan

File name:Angela_Jordan_-_Kawika_Pegged.mp4
File Size: 189 MB
Duration: 00:11:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2071 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Angela_Jordan_-_Kawika_Pegged.mp4

xscanner

Cybill Troy - Off-Duty Dominatrix Debauchery - Strap-on
« Reply #1518 on: April 21, 2021, 11:10:04 AM »
Cybill Troy - Off-Duty Dominatrix Debauchery - Strap-on

When you are Cybill Troy and have a creepy fully equipped dungeon at your disposal, a nicely prepared shiny gimp, and a lovely new friend around for the evening, its bound to be a fun night.

This night of nefarious fun that Miss Troy and her visiting friend Mistress Charliz enjoyed, has been generously captured in candid style by Miss Troy.

You can share in full the enjoyment of these two sadistic Mistresses as they do as they please with their dangling gimp, helplessly at their mercy in full suspension.

Their evening of nipple, clamped balls, sharp metal claws, vibrating sounds, spit, a rebreather bag and some giant strap on cocks is here to see in full detail, along with the delight that both Ladies enjoy from tormenting their toy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cybill Troy, CBT, Rubber, Latex, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Rubber Bondage, Rubber Fetish, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Cybill_Troy_-_Off-Duty_Dominatrix_Debauchery.mp4
File Size: 246 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:25:31
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 1200 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cybill_Troy_-_Off-Duty_Dominatrix_Debauchery.mp4

xscanner

Dea Dhelia - Golden Prison Dragon Correctional Punishment -...
« Reply #1519 on: April 21, 2021, 02:10:03 PM »
Dea Dhelia - Golden Prison Dragon Correctional Punishment - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Caning, Hard, Brutal, Cane, Canes, Canning, Dea Dhelia

File name:Dea_Dhelia_-_Golden_Prison_Dragon_Correctional_Punishment.mp4
File Size: 76.3 MB
Duration: 00:02:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.917 FPS, 4445 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dea_Dhelia_-_Golden_Prison_Dragon_Correctional_Punishment.mp4