Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 345338 times)

xscanner

Mistress Iside - Hard Scissors In The Bedroom - Wrestling &...
« Reply #1320 on: March 25, 2021, 08:10:09 PM »
Mistress Iside - Hard Scissors In The Bedroom - Wrestling & Scissor

Dear Mistress Iside, I have been a faithful admirer of yours since a long time and also a frequent visitor of your beautiful store. Your clips are beautiful and often entertain me in the evening. But I don't want to waste your time and I come straight to the point: I would like a custom video with the following plot. You are dressed in an elegant and sexy outfit and take home your boyfriend, whom you met in a disco in the same evening (I would prefer a young and handsome boy, since I also have a fetish for the male beauty). You both enter your bedroom, where you start seducing and undress the boy; he is clearly excited and is looking forward to have sex with you but his expectations are going to be disappointed. You have different plans for the evening but your boyfriend will realize it only when it's too late. You have stripped him and, now, you are over him; you grab his neck with your beautiful long legs and start stranggle his neck, as only you can do. The boy starts choking and begs for mercy, but it's too late, there is no escape for him. I would like you to change various positions and see different shots of the suffering face of the boy, whose neck is visibly stranggled. Sure that you won't disappoint my expectations, I wish you a good evening and look forward receiving your clip; a kiss to your beautiful, strong legs.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Young Mistress, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Smothering, Smother

File name:Mistress_Iside_-_Hard_Scissors_In_The_Bedroom.mp4
File Size: 366 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5817 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-_Hard_Scissors_In_The_Bedroom.mp4

xscanner

Planet Bitch - Belted And Caned By Bitch Miss Granger - Whi...
« Reply #1321 on: March 25, 2021, 11:10:14 PM »
Planet Bitch - Belted And Caned By Bitch Miss Granger - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Planet Bitch, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Mistress, Hard, Brutal

File name:Planet_Bitch_-_Belted_And_Caned_By_Bitch_Miss_Granger.mp4
File Size: 384 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 810
Duration: 00:05:47
Video: AVC, 1440x, 60.000 FPS, 9112 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Planet_Bitch_-_Belted_And_Caned_By_Bitch_Miss_Granger.mp4

xscanner

Planet Bitch - Mistress Georgie - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #1322 on: March 26, 2021, 02:10:13 AM »
Planet Bitch - Mistress Georgie - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Planet Bitch, Mistress Georgie, Mistress, Georgie, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Planet_Bitch_-_Mistress_Georgie.mp4
File Size: 62.5 MB
Resolution: 1520 x 832
Duration: 00:03:59
Video: AVC, 1520x, 30.000 FPS, 2052 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Planet_Bitch_-_Mistress_Georgie.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Mistress Lorraine - Predicament Bonda...
« Reply #1323 on: March 26, 2021, 05:10:15 AM »
The English Mansion - Mistress Lorraine - Predicament Bondage Games - Interracial

Mistress Lorraine has got her sub in a cruel predicament bondage position, arms held out with biting nipple clamps attached, so if they move their arms, the nipples are yanked hard. To make it even more difficult, Mistress lights a candle chained to his cock and balls and then a weighted gag is put his mouth before using a violet wand to cause maximum distraction and make the task impossible. After this game, Lorraine puts the sub on the suspension chair and proceeds to some expert nipple and CBT torment then using the doxy wand for some intense edging games using pleasure and pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Lorraine, Mistress, Lorraine, Bondage Male, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Ebony, Black, Interracial, Boots, Ball Gag, Ball Weights, Bondage Corset, CBT, Cleaning, Gag, Cock Bondage, Cocktease, Cock Vibrator, Ebony Domina, Extreme Leather Hood, Leather Domina, Nipple Weights, NT, Precicament Bondage, Slave Games, Suspended Bondage Chair, Violet Wand

File name:Predicament_Bondage_Games.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:24:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6011 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Predicament_Bondage_Games.mp4

xscanner

Fucked Feet - 18 Year Old Nella Jay's First Footjob! - Foot...
« Reply #1324 on: March 26, 2021, 08:10:05 AM »
Fucked Feet - 18 Year Old Nella Jay's First Footjob! - Foot Worship

Nella Jay is just 18 years old and has fantastic size 7.5 freshly pedicured feet. In fact, she gets pedicures once a week! She is wearing very colorful sneakers without socks and her feet are nice and sweaty. She's a hot girl from Long Island, NY and is brand new to the adult biz. I know you guys will just LOVE this hottie!! She has such impeccable feet! So soft and such nice wrinkled soles! They are so sweaty and wet from the sneakers. She's wearing no socks so you know what that does to feet, lol! She also knows just where to rub me to get me ready for the footjob. Priceless facial expressions, too! For her first footjob, we started things off with a tease as I licked her bare feet and she rubbed my cock over my shorts and then stuck her foot underneath my shorts. This was almost too much to handle. We then, both undressed and she stroked my cock like a pro. Very good technique and I finished by popping a load all over her feet and soles.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Teen, Young Mistress, 18 Yrs Old, Fucked Feet, Nella Jay, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footjob

File name:0121-FFNellaJayWEB.mp4
File Size: 838 MB
Duration: 00:18:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5976 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0121-FFNellaJayWEB.mp4

xscanner

Absolute Femdom - Strict Milking On My Rubber Boots - Redhead
« Reply #1325 on: March 26, 2021, 11:10:07 AM »
Absolute Femdom - Strict Milking On My Rubber Boots - Redhead

After strap-on fuck I want milk the pig on my rubber boots.

There comes a huge load for the pig so he has to lick all his mess off when finished!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Absolute Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Apron Fetish, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Humiliation, Degradation, Handjob, Anal, Anus, Ass, Redhead

File name:Absolute_Femdom_-_Strict_Milking_On_My_Rubber_Boots.mp4
File Size: 508 MB
Duration: 00:10:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.296 FPS, 6841 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Absolute_Femdom_-_Strict_Milking_On_My_Rubber_Boots.mp4

xscanner

Merciless Dominas - Extreme Nipple Play - Miss Courtney, Mi...
« Reply #1326 on: March 26, 2021, 02:10:06 PM »
Merciless Dominas - Extreme Nipple Play - Miss Courtney, Miss Flora - Nipple Torture

Don´t ask our Merciless Dominas to be extreme unless you really want it! I guess that must be the lesson learned for this slave when he asked for hard nipple . Miss Courtney and Miss Flora act as doctors/nurses and take the nipple slave into treatment. First, they go relatively soft on their patient with simple nipple clamps but don´t be fooled. They got more and harder stuff in the oven for the poor patient. Watch yourself and see how nipple clamps at the end of the scene turn into a hammer and classic industrial nails. This was also the first scene that Miss Flora filmed with us here at Merciless Dominas!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Extreme Domination, Nipple Play, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Miss Courtney, Nipple Torture, Nipple Torment, Miss Flora, Mistress, Courtney, Flora

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_Extreme_Nipple_Play_-_Miss_Courtney__Miss_Flora.mp4
File Size: 2.85 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:40:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Extreme_Nipple_Play_-_Miss_Courtney__Miss_Flora.mp4

xscanner

Merciless Dominas - Female Domination by Miss Courtney - Fe...
« Reply #1327 on: March 26, 2021, 05:10:10 PM »
Merciless Dominas - Female Domination by Miss Courtney - Femdom

This is probably the closest you get to classic British Femdom. British Miss Courtney has tied up her slave to the floor, where he lays helpless just waiting for the punishment to hit. What will hit him, he is soon to find out! Miss Courtney is in a really bad mood and will not hold back, as the strokes with various floggers, paddles and whips starts to hit the slaves body. This is however not enough for Miss Courtney, and she will soon start simply to beat the slave with her bare . During the punishment the slave will also be hit with trampling and lots of verbal humiliation. There is a reason that Miss Courtney is one of the most popular UK Mistresses. Tempted to have a look?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Courtney, Merciless Dominas, Mistress Courtney, Trampling, Trample, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_Female_Domination_by_Miss_Courtney.mp4
File Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:19:57
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 8014 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Female_Domination_by_Miss_Courtney.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Euryale - Wrapped and Extracted - Medical Femdom
« Reply #1328 on: March 26, 2021, 08:10:08 PM »
Mistress Euryale - Wrapped and Extracted - Medical Femdom

Fully wrapped in bandages, a medical Jenning gag in the mouth, my patient is waiting for me to put on my long white latex gloves that complete beautifully my shiny white apron.

It is the first time I will use my new device, an extractor - the Slubb - that will drain my patient perfectly, until the last drop gets out of his miserable stick. I will tease him a few times until I can hear his pathetic moans of helplessness, and prepare his mouth to get full, by spitting inside.

As you may know, I enjoy to make my subs and patients recycle their waste. Once the stainless steel plate has been coated with it, I will slowly make each drop drip inside his gagged mouth, and then insert my gloved fingers so he can lick them clean perfectly.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Euryale, Mistress, Euryale, Medical Clinic, Medical Fetish, Medical Femdom, Fetish, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Milking Machine, Milking, Sperm, Apron Fetish, Gagged, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Dental Gag, Gloves, Glove Fetish, Head Nurse Fantasy, Latex, Rubber, Latex Fetish, Medical Clinic Fantasy, Mummification Fetish, Spitting

File name:Mistress_Euryale_Wrapped_and_Extracted.mp4
File Size: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:15:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 9990 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Euryale_Wrapped_and_Extracted.mp4

xscanner

Obey Melanie - Enjoy your Ruined Orgasm - Handjob & Milking
« Reply #1329 on: March 26, 2021, 11:10:11 PM »
Obey Melanie - Enjoy your Ruined Orgasm - Handjob & Milking

Are you a slave in need of masturbation? Are you not permitted to cum? Are you horny and desperate to be jerked? Then I want you to watch Me manipulate this cock and see how long I can keep you on the edge? How long can you go before your jerking yourself frantically? Enjoy your ruined orgasm. You deserve it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Obey Melanie, Ruined Orgasm, Handjob, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Obey_Melanie_-_Enjoy_your_Ruined_Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 858 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:13:49
Video: AVC, 854x, 23.903 FPS, 8543 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie_-_Enjoy_your_Ruined_Orgasm.mp4

xscanner

Perfect Sin - I Missed You Miss Flora - Strap-on
« Reply #1330 on: March 27, 2021, 02:10:10 AM »
Perfect Sin - I Missed You Miss Flora - Strap-on

Three years ago at a shoot in Berlin, Slave Eyemblacksheep had the pleasure to be fucked by Miss Flora. Few hours after we posted that we would film in Bristol, we received a message from the Black Sheep saying "I see that Miss Flora will come to Bristol, can I please take part?". Hmm, this should be a pleasure for the Mistress and not necessarily the slave, but ooh well, we will ask Miss Flora if she would like to be served by you again. She agreed and here is the result - Slave Eyemblacksheep tied up to the spanking bench and fucked by Miss Flora. When will you apply?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Perfect Sin, Mistress, Miss Flora, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_I_Missed_You_Miss_Flora.mp4
File Size: 533 MB
Duration: 00:07:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9958 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_I_Missed_You_Miss_Flora.mp4

xscanner

Perfect Sin - Threesome Surprise - Miss Alexa and Miss Flor...
« Reply #1331 on: March 27, 2021, 05:10:11 AM »
Perfect Sin - Threesome Surprise - Miss Alexa and Miss Flora - Femdom

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Perfect Sin, Miss Alexa, Miss Flora, Mistress, Biting, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Threesome_Surprise_-_Miss_Alexa_and_Miss_Flora.mp4
File Size: 2.35 GB
Duration: 00:33:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Threesome_Surprise_-_Miss_Alexa_and_Miss_Flora.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Strap-on Virgin - Strap-on
« Reply #1332 on: March 27, 2021, 08:10:13 AM »
Goddess Alexandra Snow - Strap-on Virgin - Strap-on

I love breaking in virgin slaves. There's something so satisfying about breaking a boys butt cherry. So that's what I'm going to do today. I've got my little slave down on all fours just ready to receive my huge cock in his ass. He's got plenty of noises to make about it too. Poor slave, his little hole must be so sensitive. But he'll get used to it. In and out, over and over again, his little hole will expand for me and swallow my cock whole. Before I'm done, he's going to be a slut for anal.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Strap-on_Virgin.mp4
File Size: 664 MB
Duration: 00:11:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Strap-on_Virgin.mp4

xscanner

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Heelena - Heelena's Foot Slave
« Reply #1333 on: March 27, 2021, 11:10:16 AM »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Heelena - Heelena's Foot Slave

Heelena's foot slave needs to learn how to worship her, starting with her open-toe leather boots, then her stockinged feet. She also enjoys trampling her slaves and does so first in her heels, then in her stockings, foot smothering and face-sitting him in the process.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Heelena, Heelena, Mistress, Trampling, Trample, Leather Boots, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Boots, Corset, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Knee Boots, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Corset, Leather Knee Boots, Leather Mini Skirt, Mini Skirt, Stockings, Verbal Humiliation

File name:heelenas_foot_slave_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:21:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

heelenas_foot_slave_complete_hd.mp4

xscanner

Ambers Dungeon - Slutty Little Bitch - Mistress Mika - Femdom
« Reply #1334 on: March 27, 2021, 02:10:15 PM »
Ambers Dungeon - Slutty Little Bitch - Mistress Mika - Femdom

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Mika, Mistress, Mika, Blonde, Blond Hair, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Nipple Play, Whipping, Whipped

File name:sluttybitcha.mp4
File Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:48:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

sluttybitcha.mp4

xscanner

Demon Goddess Jane - Ass Worship and Bondage Flogging-Fanta...
« Reply #1335 on: March 27, 2021, 05:10:04 PM »
Demon Goddess Jane - Ass Worship and Bondage Flogging-Fantasy - Whipping and Caning

Pleasure for the Camera, Punishment for the Slave: Ass Worship and Bondage Flogging-Fantasy.Another day, another peak into the experiences of a lifestyle Dominatrix and her property. I bind my personal slave's wrists to an overhead chain hoist and enjoy some time spent flogging-fantasy. I love corporal punishment and you can tell by how much fun I have heaving my whip through the air over and over again, crashing it down across my sub's tender flesh. While I torment the slut physically I also cause him mental anguish by making sure he knows I'm dancing and shaking my ass for the audience while he's bound and unable to enjoy the view. I continue his physical punishments with tickling he just can't escape, and finally by shoving his ugly face into a pissy toilet with my boots and giving him a swirly.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Demon Goddess J, Jane, Demon Goddess Jane, POV, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ass Clapping, Ass Fetish, Corporal Punishment, Corporal Punishment Fantasy, Flogger Fantasy, Flogging, Fem Dom, Domination, eal Time Domination Session Recording, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Tickling, Toilet Fetish Fantasy, Whipping Fantasy

File name:DemonGoddessJ_-_Ass_Worship_and_Bondage_Flogging-Fantasy.mp4
File Size: 514 MB
Duration: 00:08:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8566 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DemonGoddessJ_-_Ass_Worship_and_Bondage_Flogging-Fantasy.mp4

xscanner

Demon Goddess Jane - Spittoon Abuse with Luxe - Burp & Spit...
« Reply #1336 on: March 27, 2021, 08:10:06 PM »
Demon Goddess Jane - Spittoon Abuse with Luxe - Burp & Spitting

The life of a sub... belly full of spit, ashes, and other things to foul for most humans to consider.Princess Luxe and I are having a great time abusing my personal slave shtstain. He loves to drown in the essence of a true Goddess whether it's her spit or her waste, he knows it's all absolutely more divine than he deserves so he laps it up longingly with his gaping mouth waiting for the next money shot. Lots of face slapping and humiliation for this P O S because how else can you pass the time when there's a loser in the room? He gets his ugly face split wide open by my sadistic little hands, and I pull his lips back so Luxe can help me fill him all the way up.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Demon Goddess J, Jane, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit,Dual Domination, Double Domination, Fem Dom, Demon Goddess Jane, Domination, Humiliation,Degradation, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Brat Girls, Goddess Worship, FaceSlapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Legs

File name:DemonGoddessJ_-_Spittoon_Slapping_with_Luxe.mp4
File Size: 493 MB
Duration: 00:07:02
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 9573 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DemonGoddessJ_-_Spittoon_Slapping_with_Luxe.mp4

xscanner

Lucid Lavender - Blindfolded Cum Race - Handjob
« Reply #1337 on: March 27, 2021, 11:10:06 PM »
Lucid Lavender - Blindfolded Cum Race - Handjob

"The boy obtains the cute unicorn blindfold and I obtain the matchy lacy one." - Lucy. Unreleased. A
really actual scene. Loser obtains embeded bondage. I bet you can guess who the loser will be.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Teen, Young Mistress,Bondage Male, Bondage, Vibrator, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm,Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:LLBlindfoldedCumRace.mp4
File Size: 334 MB
Duration: 00:07:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5933 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

LLBlindfoldedCumRace.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Cleo - Egypt Mistress Cleopatra Punishes Her Pig
« Reply #1338 on: March 28, 2021, 03:10:08 AM »
Mistress Cleo - Egypt Mistress Cleopatra Punishes Her Pig

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, Mistress, Cleo

File name:Mistress_Cleo_-_Egypt_Mistress_Cleopatra_Punishes_Her_Pig.mp4
File Size: 2.06 GB
Resolution: 1620 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:25
Video: AVC, 1620x, 30.000 FPS, 21.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Cleo_-_Egypt_Mistress_Cleopatra_Punishes_Her_Pig.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Ezada Sinn - My tiny cuckold sissy boy - Cum Eating
« Reply #1339 on: March 28, 2021, 06:10:11 AM »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - My tiny cuckold sissy boy - Cum Eating

Yes, I own cocks and I use them however I want. I keep bull slaves and ride them as human dildos, and I also possess my tiny sissy boy locked cocks. Those dicklets are so pathetic they could never satisfy a Woman like Me, probably any Woman actually. My pink poodle is one of the latter and I've been training him to be a useful cuckold slave as well. I want him to prepare My dildo slaves, which are better developed than him: to use his mouth to get them hard and ready for riding. After, when I am totally satisfied and finished, and if the dildo slave will deserve it, he will be allowed to suck him off to an orgasm and swallow all his cum. I'll condition My cuckold to become very aroused about Me taking pleasure by using other slaves' huge cocks. For a sissy with a clitty so insignificant as his, it's the only way he can hope to become an intimate part of My sexuality.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cucki, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Boots, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_My_tiny_cuckold_sissy_boy.mp4
File Size: 678 MB
Duration: 00:12:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 14.229 FPS, 7468 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_My_tiny_cuckold_sissy_boy.mp4