Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 342591 times)

xscanner

Evolved Fights - Miss Demeanor vs Chad Diamond - Mixed Wres...
« Reply #1020 on: February 16, 2021, 02:10:11 PM »
Evolved Fights - Miss Demeanor vs Chad Diamond - Mixed Wrestling

Chad Diamond is back and he's taking on our toughest female rookie for the season, Miss Demeanor. Miss has some power in her arms and legs which she thinks will make the difference in the match today. Chad has been training regularly and he thinks his skill is going to dominate this young lady. Chad puts his skills on display instantly. He taps out his strong amazon opponent over and over again in round one just to get into her head so she knows her place. Then Chad turns on the romance during the penalies by licking Miss's asshole and pussy. This fight does go all three rounds. The winner gives the loser a good rough fucking. The winner puts the loser ass up face down while a foot stepping on their loser head while the loser is fucked. Loser is taken to the upstairs massage room where the winner oils them up and has their way with them.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Demeanor, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Evolved Fights

File name:ev379_chad_miss.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:45:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3177 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

ev379_chad_miss.mp4

xscanner

FemaleWorship - Adore Me While I Rest - Lilly James - Pussy...
« Reply #1021 on: February 16, 2021, 05:10:13 PM »
FemaleWorship - Adore Me While I Rest - Lilly James - Pussy Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lilly James, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Female Worship

File name:AdoreMeWhileIRest.mp4
File Size: 199 MB
Duration: 00:04:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6055 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AdoreMeWhileIRest.mp4

xscanner

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - Give It All To...
« Reply #1022 on: February 16, 2021, 08:10:12 PM »
Femme Fatale Films - Lady Victoria Valente - Give It All To Me Slave

The slave is only allowed to cum when it is at the hands of his Mistress. If he cums too early he will get a post orgasm cock slapping, but then he may just get that in any event! Lady Valente has a cruel manner with her milking, combining sensuous teasing, with cold hard slapping, but it's a combination treatment her slave is compelled to endure, again and again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Lady Victoria Valente, German, CBT, Gloves, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Masturbation, Milking

File name:give_it_all_to_me_slave_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 219 MB
Duration: 00:04:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

give_it_all_to_me_slave_complete_hd.mp4

xscanner

Amateur couple masturbation (4K) - Handjob
« Reply #1023 on: February 16, 2021, 11:10:04 PM »
Amateur couple masturbation (4K) - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Amateur, Homemade, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Amateur_couple_masturbation__4K_.mp4
File Size: 889 MB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:25:49
Video: AVC, 2560x, 30.000 FPS, 4573 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amateur_couple_masturbation__4K_.mp4

xscanner

Fucked Feet - Paige Erin Turner Visits Philly! - Foot Worship
« Reply #1024 on: February 16, 2021, 11:13:09 PM »
Fucked Feet - Paige Erin Turner Visits Philly! - Foot Worship

Meet Paige Erin Turner! She has an awesome southern accent - she's from Tennessee. She's 5'10" with huge size 9 high arched feet with great wrinkled soles! Here, she wears sneakers without socks making her feet extra sweaty. Don't you just want to lick and smell them?? Her feet are TOTALLY amazing!! I couldn't wait to lick the soles of Paige Erin Turner's HUGE size 9 feet! She likes this so much, she can't wait to come back again and also to work a Feet of Philly Party. She is super sensual! Herfeet and legs look great in the " Pose " position! Don't you just want to worship her size 9 feet?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Paige Erin Turner, Fucked, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:1224-FFPaigeErinTurner.mp4
File Size: 652 MB
Duration: 00:14:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

1224-FFPaigeErinTurner.mp4

xscanner

Asian Mean Girls - Disrespecting Your Elders - Princess Jen...
« Reply #1025 on: February 17, 2021, 02:10:07 AM »
Asian Mean Girls - Disrespecting Your Elders - Princess Jennifer

Princess Jennifer is taking the next step in breaking down her much-older cuck-boyfriend's self-esteem. Even very young girls have learned quickly that simple, disrespectful face-slaps seem to do the trick in this regard. And boys aren't allowed to hit back. (especially LOSERS) They just have to kneel before their princess and TAKE IT.

Too bad for this loser that the ONLY way he will EVER keep beautiful Princess Jennifer in his life is if he tolerates her constant .it's either that, or she will LEAVE. And he just can't stand the thought of that.LOL. So I guess the will continue indefinitely for him! So much fun watching losers like this get slapped around by such a pretty young arrogant girl.enjoy! ????

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Young Mistress, Humiliation, Degradation, Empress Jennifer, Princess Jennifer

File name:Asian_Mean_Girls_-_Disrespecting_Your_Elders_-_Princess_Jennifer.mp4
File Size: 72.5 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:25
Video: AVC, 1440x, 25.000 FPS, 1318 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Asian_Mean_Girls_-_Disrespecting_Your_Elders_-_Princess_Jennifer.mp4

xscanner

Miss Melisande Sin - Latex Shining Duty - Fetish
« Reply #1026 on: February 17, 2021, 02:13:11 AM »
Miss Melisande Sin - Latex Shining Duty - Fetish

Mistress Melisande Sin knows Her latex clothing is going to need a complete shine. Crawling over to Mistress Melisande, the slave is here just on time to shine Her gorgeous latex. His place is on his knees and he is very grateful to be in the presence of Mistress Melisande and having the honour of shining Her latex. This lucky slave gets the privilege of receiving Mistress Melisande's spit which will help him to shine the latex better as he is allowed to lick it. For his efforts he is rewarded with verbal humiliation and spit from Mistress Melisande.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Miss Melisande Sin, Fetish, Mistress, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Miss Melisande Sin - Latex Shining Duty (1080 HD).mp4
File Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:09:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 21.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Melisande Sin - Latex Shining Duty (1080 HD).mp4

xscanner

Cock Cage Blow Job Tease - Chastity
« Reply #1027 on: February 17, 2021, 05:10:05 AM »
Cock Cage Blow Job Tease - Chastity

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cocktease

File name:Cock_Cage_Blow_Job_Tease.mp4
File Size: 33.4 MB
Resolution: 960 x 720
Duration: 00:04:09
Video: AVC, 960x, 30.000 FPS, 998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cock_Cage_Blow_Job_Tease.mp4

xscanner

Asian Mean Girls - Empress Jennifer - You've Been A Bad Boy...
« Reply #1028 on: February 17, 2021, 05:13:10 AM »
Asian Mean Girls - Empress Jennifer - You've Been A Bad Boyfriend - Femdom Spanking

This old fat loser actually thinks he is Princess Jennifer's boyfriend.LOL! And he was actually LATE picking her up for her prom. Her torment of him continues.And she is TRYING to get him to "quit" on trying to stay with her. But it is like he will take ANYTHING just to continue this fantasy of being "with" her as her boyfriend.,,

The next step is PADDLING. She wants to paddle his ass like he is a little BITCH- and this grown "man" actually LETS her!! This young girl takes a wooden paddle to his ass and beats him like he is a little boy! And she REALLY lets him have it with several good whacks.this young girl REALLY is starting to enjoy beating on him!! And she berates him the entire time- but he just takes it like a little bitch he is.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Young Mistress, Empress Jennifer, Princess Jennifer, Paddling, Paddle, Corporal Punishment, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Asian_Mean_Girls_-_Empress_Jennifer_-_You_ve_Been_A_Bad_Boyfriend.mp4
File Size: 48.8 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:08
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 884 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Asian_Mean_Girls_-_Empress_Jennifer_-_You_ve_Been_A_Bad_Boyfriend.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Bojana - When it's hot like today... - Foot Worship
« Reply #1029 on: February 17, 2021, 08:10:06 AM »
Goddess Bojana - When it's hot like today... - Foot Worship

. even in these quality sandals, my feet get so sweaty and sticky and we all know how much I hate that feeling. so sometimes I can not wait to come home and refresh my feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Bojana, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Sweaty Feet, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:gb_33_full.mp4
File Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:15:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

gb_33_full.mp4

xscanner

Asian Mean Girls - More Shocking Cruelty - Princess Jennife...
« Reply #1030 on: February 17, 2021, 08:13:10 AM »
Asian Mean Girls - More Shocking Cruelty - Princess Jennifer - Electric

Princess Jennifer continues her cruelty and tormentt of this loser that she can basically do anything she wants to. And her GF Princess Veronica is behind the camera again, capturing every minute of it for their entertainment. Electric current to the tongue? Suuure.why not? Who cares how much it hurts him? He can NEVER say no to Princess Jennifer.LOL!

This is a great video if you like the idea of 2 young asian girls being cruel to a male loser simply for their own entertainment.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Young Mistress, Empress Jennifer, Foot Fetish, Electric Play, Electric

File name:Asian_Mean_Girls_-_More_Shocking_Cruelty_-_Princess_Jennifer.mp4
File Size: 98.6 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:08
Video: AVC, 1440x, 25.000 FPS, 1432 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Asian_Mean_Girls_-_More_Shocking_Cruelty_-_Princess_Jennifer.mp4

xscanner

Hurry up and Cum in my Mouth or I will Find Another - Inter...
« Reply #1031 on: February 17, 2021, 11:10:07 AM »
Hurry up and Cum in my Mouth or I will Find Another - Interracial

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ebony, Black, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Interracial Domination

File name:Hurry_up_and_Cum_in_my_Mouth_or_I_will_Find_Another.mp4
File Size: 291 MB
Duration: 00:12:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3099 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hurry_up_and_Cum_in_my_Mouth_or_I_will_Find_Another.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - CBTease
« Reply #1032 on: February 17, 2021, 08:12:15 PM »
The English Mansion - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - CBTease

Miss Suzanna Maxwell has tied her slave down to the dungeon bondage bench, cock and balls exposed for her harsh treatment. She uses the ball crusher to squeeze his nuts, making him grow harder, the tighter she torques it, her nails scraping over his sensitive flesh. She continues the torment with the Erostek electro box, sending sharp shocks down his shaft, controlling him totally. Mistress sits on him and uses the Doxy vibrating wand to edge him and give herself pleasure until he shoots a big cumload into his own mouth, followed by post orgasm torment as she continues rubbing the sensitive organ.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Suzanna Maxwell, Suzanna Maxwell, Mistress, Ball Crusher, Bench Bondage, CBT, Cock Electrics, Cock Vibrator, Cum, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Lingerie, Long Nails, Post Orgasm Torment

File name:CBTease.mp4
File Size: 721 MB
Duration: 00:21:36
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4469 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CBTease.mp4

xscanner

Little Foot Princess - Foot Worship Cum Eating and Piss Dri...
« Reply #1033 on: February 17, 2021, 08:15:20 PM »
Little Foot Princess - Foot Worship Cum Eating and Piss Drinking

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Pissing, Piss, Pee, Peeing, Golder Shower, Yellow Rain, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Latex, Rubber, Fem Dom, Domination, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Little_Foot_Princess_-_Foot_Slave_Edges_and_Worships_my_Feet__4K_.mp4
File Size: 390 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:09
Video: AVC, 3840x, 24.000 FPS, 5150 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Little_Foot_Princess_-_Foot_Slave_Edges_and_Worships_my_Feet__4K_.mp4

xscanner

Little Foot Princess - On his Knees Worshiping my Feet (4K)...
« Reply #1034 on: February 17, 2021, 08:18:24 PM »
Little Foot Princess - On his Knees Worshiping my Feet (4K) - Foot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Little_Foot_Princess_-_On_his_Knees_Worshiping_my_Feet__4K_.mp4
File Size: 295 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:06:49
Video: AVC, 3840x, 24.000 FPS, 5881 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Little_Foot_Princess_-_On_his_Knees_Worshiping_my_Feet__4K_.mp4

xscanner

The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Spin For Punishme...
« Reply #1035 on: February 17, 2021, 11:10:11 PM »
The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Spin For Punishment - Part 1 - Chastity

Mistress Courtney is playing with her submissive in the dungeon, his cock caged and ass plugged. She struts in her thigh high boots as she explains to him that he is going to be punished whilst locked in the head stocks, taking turns in spinning him around so no part of his body is safe from her whims. Mistress attaches the biting nipple clamps and then crops and paddles his exposed bum, preparing him for an expert, cruel caning.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Thigh High Boots, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Nipple Torture, Nipple Clamps

File name:Spin_For_Punishment_1080_Part1.mp4
File Size: 314 MB
Duration: 00:06:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6905 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Spin_For_Punishment_1080_Part1.mp4

xscanner

Cruel Anette - Soldier used - Handjob
« Reply #1036 on: February 18, 2021, 02:10:04 AM »
Cruel Anette - Soldier used - Handjob

Anette walks up to the soldier, tied down on the bed with a mask on his head and she slowly pulls down his camo pants. Because he is hard, she can easily reach his cock and starts jerking him off, until he comes in a huge fountain of jizz. The cumshot is available with two camera angles!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Military, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Cruel_Anette_-_Soldier_used.mp4
File Size: 133 MB
Duration: 00:08:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2184 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Anette_-_Soldier_used.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Taylor Knight - Pimped Out for Xmas! - Sissy - New ...
« Reply #1037 on: February 18, 2021, 05:10:04 AM »
Goddess Taylor Knight - Pimped Out for Xmas! - Sissy - New Year

Every year I like to invite a slave over to my decked out home for the holiday's and train them to do unspeakable things..You have not been tributing as much as you should lately, as you said $ is tight due to this virus.. Good thing I am a problem solver!! I know I will need help with this one though, so I invited over Goddess Savannah.. We have a plan to train you to WANT and CRAVE cock, then train you how to please a man how you should.And then take you to a Christmas benefit with alot of wealthy men.And make us money!! You have no choice in the matter, so stop thinking & let us have our way my slave..

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Taylor Knight, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Xmas, Christmas, New Year, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Sissy Exposed Fantasy, Forced Gay, Coerced Gay, Fem Dom, Domination, Gay Blowjob, Gay Humiliation Fetish, Holiday, Holiday 2020, Sissification, Sissy Humiliation, Strapon, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Fem Dom, Domination

File name:Goddess_Taylor_Knight_Pimped_Out_for_Xmas.mp4
File Size: 886 MB
Duration: 00:08:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Taylor_Knight_Pimped_Out_for_Xmas.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Noir - Piemel Blauw, Kontje Auw - Female Domination
« Reply #1038 on: February 18, 2021, 08:10:05 AM »
Mistress Noir - Piemel Blauw, Kontje Auw - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Noir, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Anal Fisting, Fists, CBT

File name:Mistress_Noir_-_Piemel_Blauw__Kontje_Auw.mp4
File Size: 392 MB
Duration: 00:40:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1187 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Noir_-_Piemel_Blauw__Kontje_Auw.mp4

xscanner

Mistress Noir - Slaaf Krijgt Onverwacht Bezoek Van 2 Domina
« Reply #1039 on: February 18, 2021, 11:10:06 AM »
Mistress Noir - Slaaf Krijgt Onverwacht Bezoek Van 2 Domina

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bodybag, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress Noir, Dual Domina, Double Domina, Handjob, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Mistress_Noir_-_Slaaf_Krijgt_Onverwacht_Bezoek_Van_2_Domina.mp4
File Size: 369 MB
Duration: 00:32:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1367 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Noir_-_Slaaf_Krijgt_Onverwacht_Bezoek_Van_2_Domina.mp4