Author Topic: Dominate me Mistress, Please - Femdom videos  (Read 341995 times)

mistrzuploadu

OWNED & MILKED COCK ON A LEASH, PROFESSOR - SAVANNAH
« Reply #5920 on: Yesterday at 02:10:15 PM »
OWNED & MILKED COCK ON A LEASH, PROFESSOR - SAVANNAH

Starring: Savannah Stern

General:
Name: TVG_OWNED & MILKED COCK ON A LEASH, PROFESSOR - SAVANNAH
Format: wmv
Size: 184.9 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:09:04, 2471 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

Guess what. The professor gave Nasty Savannah straight 'A's. Now She's going to give him his reward. She has his cock and balls on a lease. She can get what ever she wants. She licks her lollipop and slaps his cock. She jerks his chain. She teases him with her big Tits. Then she bites his balls. She strokes his cock and makes him beg. "Are you going to be good Professor? Are you going to give me what I want?" - Lots of Pain and Pleasure.- 9:04 Minutes - Savannah

Category: HANDJOBS
Related categories:
Keywords: Big Tits, Cbt, Female Domination, Handjobs

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 184.9 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

mistrzuploadu

PROFESSOR FORCED ORGASM WITH PANTYHOSE - SAVANNAH GOLD
« Reply #5921 on: Yesterday at 03:14:35 PM »
PROFESSOR FORCED ORGASM WITH PANTYHOSE - SAVANNAH GOLD

Starring: Savannah Gold

General:
Name: TVG_PROFESSOR FORCED ORGASM WITH PANTYHOSE - SAVANNAH GOLD
Size: 137.69 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:06:45, 2467 Kbps, 720x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sexy Savannah is back to play with her Professor Toy. She teases the professor, who wants so badly to fuck her, by rubbing her ass right up next to his cock. "You'd love to fuck me in the ass, Professor, My tight little dirt box." She slowly takes off her Pantyhose and warps them around his cock. Stoking and Chafing his dick. - make it rock hard and making it hurt. She strokes it until she empties all that jizz out of his cock and then keeps going strong ruining his orgasm.

"Poor Baby, Professor, with a poor Nasty Cock. - Savannah Gold - 6:45 Minutes.

Related categories:
Keywords: Big Tits, Female Domination, Handjobs, Pantyhose Domination, Tease & Denial

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 137.69 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

BITCH STEP-SISTER HANDJOB MILKING - AUBREY
« Reply #5922 on: Yesterday at 04:13:15 PM »
BITCH STEP-SISTER HANDJOB MILKING - AUBREY

Starring: Aubrey Adams

General:
Name: TVG_BITCH STEP-SISTER HANDJOB MILKING - AUBREY
Size: 283.05 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:10:55, 3152 Kbps, 720x480, 60.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

Aubrey is toying with and manipulating her step-sister's new boyfriend. She sits on him and jerks his cock. She gets him close, till he's moaning and then she grabs his balls and won't let him cum. She tells him about how she controls all her sisters boyfriends. She orders him to rub her puassy until she cums. Then he has to get on his hands and knees and she milks him like a cow. - 10:55 Minutes - Aubrey Adams.

Related categories:
Keywords: Cock Tease, Female Domination, Handjobs, Tease & Denial

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 283.05 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

DickKicker Debut!
« Reply #5923 on: Today at 09:34:30 AM »
DickKicker Debut!

Starring: Dacey Harlot

General:
Name: VAR_DickKicker Debut!
Format: mp4
Size: 1.26 GB
Video: avc1, 00:21:58, 7990 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

This clip is a must have Cock Stomping Masterpiece!!

Dacey Harlot is known for her sadistic dick crushing and kicking, she's mean, bratty, and shows no mercy. With a reputation like hers, Dacey needed shoes to match! Not just any shoes either, Custom Platform Converse, something sweet on the outside and yet so malicious!

After a long 6 week wait, here is the Reveal of The Dacey Harlot DickKickers!

To show them off Dacey decides to do a DickKicker Demo of the Sexy New Custom Platform Converse, she ready's a cock and starts off smashing it under just one shoe, lifting herself off the ground and putting all 130lbs of pressure onto the cock beaneath her single shoe, then both together. Crushing and smashing the way she knows that cock deserves to be treated, the way you want your cock treated. All that pressure pressing down, leaving an imprint of the bottom of her shoe across the cock as Dacey smiles with pleasure, refusing to relieve the pressure at all until she can clearly see the sole of her shoe. She places the cock right in between her Platform Converse and strokes up and down, Squeezing her Converse together tightly around the cock (a very close up angle) as precum drips. Dacey never forget about the balls and isolates them separately to squeeze and tease with her Converse!

After Several minutes Dacey decides it's about time you learn why these Custom Converse are Called "The DickKickers"! Dacey stands up and uses the cock to break in her new Converse, kicking ferociously and quickly she speedbags the cock with her Converse! Harder and Harder she kicks, the shoes living up to their name, as they pummel the cock over and over again. Dacey watches as Precum flies with the kicks and she strokes the cock ever so slightly... Dacey knows what you really want though, huh? The converse to come off, Dacey to kick you harder and harder, stomp on your cock faster and faster?

The Second Half of The Clip Is POV Cock Stomping FJ

Dacey removes her Converse, she's had her fun and proven her point hasn't she? She kicks your balls the best and you know it. How hard your cock is tells her so, she kicks you without her shoes on a few times, the precision of her kicks hitting their mark everytime...your dick and balls. She lays you back and stomps hard on your cock quickly, giving you a rough footjob. You know the only way you'll be cumming is from stomps, if you cant cum that way you wont be cumming today! She stomps hard and fast on your cock, edging you and bringing attention to how amazing her soft soles feel even when they're being rough with you ;) After 10 minutes of Cock Stomping FootJob she decides she's done teasing you and stomps hard until you explode with cum!

This clip is a must have Cock Stomping Masterpiece!!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, FOOTJOBS, BALLBUSTING, TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING POV.
Keywords: dacey harlot, dexter darkly, cock trampling, dick kicking, angry footjob, dick smashing, converse, submissive male, dominate female, kicked to cum, rough footjob, cock stomping, dick stomping, foot fetish, made to cum.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.26 GB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Quick milking with my feet
« Reply #5924 on: Today at 12:27:00 PM »
Quick milking with my feet

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_Quick milking with my feet
Size: 75.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:01:41, 6000 Kbps, 320x570, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 75.19 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Any requests please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to fulfill your wish I also

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_ALESI2~N
Size: 44.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:01:00, 6000 Kbps, 320x570, 50.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 44.8 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Allowing him to pleasure himself over my louboutin pigalles stiletto heels

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_Allowing him to pleasure himself over my louboutin pigalles stiletto heels
Size: 104.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:21, 6000 Kbps, 720x1280, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 104.98 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Real Slave Meets Princess Cindi
« Reply #5927 on: Today at 03:24:22 PM »
Real Slave Meets Princess Cindi

Starring: Empress Jennifer

General:
Name: AMG_Real Slave Meets Princess Cindi
Size: 1.06 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:29, 11985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Its sooo special when a new slave writes in and begs to be owned by me! The fear in his eyes as he first sees me in person. LOL! Empress Jennifer is filming this for me as I put him through the real slave process where he signs the paperwork and gets a leash put around his neck and a chastity device is locked on him. The rules are explained: NO eye contact! / NO speaking unless spoken to! It is my property now.

It will work for Princess in the following ways taking pain and taking it up the ass and sucking cock if told to! Cleaning my apartment for me and my boyfriend and anyone else for that matter. I might want to make a few extra dollars whoring it out! Lol. It must do whatever I say WITHOUT QUESTION! Including EARNING $$$ for me and my BF in any way possible!!!

*(BTW this is a REAL slave that followed all my commands and lives near me and REALLY works for me now!! This CAN happen if u idiots actually follow the simple orders we give u when you write in and u come here and do a good job for us!)*

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: CFNM, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.06 GB<<<

mistrzuploadu

Eat My Cigarette, Lucky Slave
« Reply #5928 on: Today at 04:21:31 PM »
Eat My Cigarette, Lucky Slave

Starring: Princess Cindi

General:
Name: AMG_Eat My Cigarette, Lucky Slave
Size: 705.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:04, 11993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

I look so sweet and pretty in my sparkly little dress. I am a princess- and as such, I need pathetic slaves that will kneel at my FEET as I smoke my cigarette. I make my newest slave sit there with his tongue out as I list all the ways that I am going to make his dreams come true by letting him have the PRIVILEGE of serving me.

He knows he will be eating all my ashes, but I dont think he knew he would be eating a cigarette butt too, lol! I made sure and give him a nice, hot cherry to burn into his tongue a reminder of how little I care about his pathetic, inferior life.

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: SMOKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 705.16 MB<<<

mistrzuploadu

My Personal Shoe Licker
« Reply #5929 on: Today at 05:16:51 PM »
My Personal Shoe Licker

Starring: Princess Cindi

General:
Name: AMG_My Personal Shoe Licker
Size: 1.03 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:06, 11992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Slurp, slurp, mmmm yummy huh? This is real, haha! You wimps really apply to be slaves and come over here to Mean Girl Manor and the highlight of your fucking day is being totally degraded as a sub-human and *** to lick the bottom of my dirty shoes! Lol. Well, me and Empress Jennifer (behind the camera) laugh and taunt this loser while he enjoys himself in throwing away the last bit of dignity that he has left. What he doesnt know is that we dont care about his life and we will make him lick shoes on command- anytime, anywhere!

This is only the first day of destroying his life. So eat up idiot, enjoy that scum and dirt off my heels because soon it will seem normal to you and when I say to beg my boyfriend to lick his dirty boots, he will be so broken that he will drop to his knees as soon as I snap my fingers and just find himself there begging for man boot, LOL! So if you want to come over here to Mean Girl Manor and apply to be my shoe cleaner you should know I will use that itsy bitsy little fetish of yours into the tool of your utter destruction as a human being! LOL!

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.03 GB<<<