Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 328244 times)

xscanner

Mercilles Mistresses
« on: September 17, 2020, 04:51:54 PM »
Heels4Kicks - You Must Have Iron Balls To Resist Lora - Kicking

Lora is a beautiful agent who enjoys destroying the criminals. The boss of the famous gang is fascinated by her beauty and rebellious temper. He has sent one of his henchman to bring Lora to his lair and make her serve him. She knows this and is going to use the situation to her advantage to destroy all the members of the gang. Lora has been tracking the boss of the gang for a long time to make him pay for all the harm that he caused to innocent young girls. He hijacked them and they served him as bondwomen. Now his choice fell on Lora. So, that couldn’t be better!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kicking, Lora

File name:Heels4Kicks_-_You_Must_Have_Iron_Balls_To_Resist_Lora.mp4
File Size: 516 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:28:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2488 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Heels4Kicks_-_You_Must_Have_Iron_Balls_To_Resist_Lora.mp4

Heels4Kicks_-_You_Must_Have_Iron_Balls_To_Resist_Lora.part1.rar
Heels4Kicks_-_You_Must_Have_Iron_Balls_To_Resist_Lora.part2.rar
Heels4Kicks_-_You_Must_Have_Iron_Balls_To_Resist_Lora.part3.rar

xscanner

Brat Princess 2 - Amilia Onyx - Has Cuck Clean her after Ge...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 11:10:56 AM »
Brat Princess 2 - Amilia Onyx - Has Cuck Clean her after Getting Fucked (4K) - Pussy Worship

Amilia just had a great date. The guy was a little bit of an asshole, but he was very cute, and the sex was fantastic. Now she's back home with her cuck-husband, Marcelo, who she keeps in chastity. Amilia expects her husband to do cleanup duty with his mouth. He must taste a real man. Amilia told her date about how she keeps her husband in chastity. Her date thought that it was very funny. He plans to come over sometime and humiliate Amilia's husband with her. She also schedules Marcelo to go over to her girlfriend's house to clean her after she has her date. Amilia finishes having her husband clean her and then she sends him off to work to make her more money. Amilia reminds Marcelo to not disturb her when he gets back home from working the late shift. He will, of course, sleep on the couch like always so as not to wake her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amilia Onyx, Marcelo, Cuckolding, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Findom, Financial Domination, Cuckold Cleanap, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-_Amilia_Onyx_-_Has_Cuck_Clean_her_after_Getting_Fucked__4K_.mp4
File Size: 2.22 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:32
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 29.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-_Amilia_Onyx_-_Has_Cuck_Clean_her_after_Getting_Fucked__4K_.mp4

Brat_Princess_2_-_Amilia_Onyx_-_Has_Cuck_Clean_her_after_Getting_Fucked__4K_.part1.rar
Brat_Princess_2_-_Amilia_Onyx_-_Has_Cuck_Clean_her_after_Getting_Fucked__4K_.part2.rar
Brat_Princess_2_-_Amilia_Onyx_-_Has_Cuck_Clean_her_after_Getting_Fucked__4K_.part3.rar

xscanner

ClubStiletto - Piggy Paradise - Miss Jasmine - Face Sitting
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 02:10:56 PM »
ClubStiletto - Piggy Paradise - Miss Jasmine - Face Sitting

Miss Jasmine, looking divine in black stockings and garter, has her dirty pig on the floor licking her soles and sucking her heels. "Oink for me" she says, and then laughs with delight as he does. Jasmine explains that after this employee has put in his 8 hours in the warehouse she calls him in to make use of him in other ways. She stands up, steps over him and sits down on his face. His nose jams right into her pussy as she lays back. "What pig wouldn't want to be here" she says as he starts to kick for air. She makes him oink again and says she will only let him breath again if he oinks. As she gets up he lets out a big pig snort.

She moves into a forward position now, covering his face and then rocks forward and back as he snorts every time she moves forward. "He's trying hard to be pig of the month" she says. "He wants his portrait on the all like all the other pigs" she adds. Note she has this employee in chastity as well, she doesn't like the thought he might be touching himself away from work so she worked out a deal with his wife to hold the key, explaining that he would work harder as a result and insure he doesn't get fired, maybe even bring home more money. She might fire him on a whim anyway but that's another story. Jasmine stays on her pigs face and stretches his limits before letting him breath. When she finally gets up she looks at you and says "Don't you wish you worked for me?"

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, High Heels, Miss Jasmine, Jasmine, Asian, ClubStiletto, Facesitting, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit

File name:lma-Piggy-paradise.mp4
File Size: 468 MB
Duration: 00:06:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lma-Piggy-paradise.mp4

lma-Piggy-paradise.part1.rar
lma-Piggy-paradise.part2.rar

xscanner

Czech Soles - Attractive girl interviewing guy for foot fet...
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 05:10:55 PM »
Czech Soles - Attractive girl interviewing guy for foot fetish actor job - Foot Worship

A foot fetish production has a need for new foot worshipers and foot slaves and so interviews are going whole day long. Lexi is leading these interviews and she needs to test every adept extensively to see how good foot boys they would be. "The guy who just left was such a moron." she thinks and hopes for a better one next time. "Next guy!" she calls out and another adept enters the room. He looks like a normal enough guy, talks fine, is not overly horny as all the other guys.this might work out, Lexi thinks. But it's time to test him. She tells him what to do - kiss my feet, lick my soles, do a foot massage, get down and kiss my shoes, etc. and he seems pretty competent in all these things. "Okay I think we have a winner here." she thinks but wait - why not to use this guy for her own pleasure before they finish. Lexi's feet need attention and this one does it well. Girls gonna have fun.right?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lexi, Czech Soles, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Attractive_girl_interviewing_guy_for_foot_fetish_actor_job.mp4
File Size: 589 MB
Duration: 00:15:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4977 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Attractive_girl_interviewing_guy_for_foot_fetish_actor_job.mp4

Czech_Soles_-_Attractive_girl_interviewing_guy_for_foot_fetish_actor_job.part1.rar
Czech_Soles_-_Attractive_girl_interviewing_guy_for_foot_fetish_actor_job.part2.rar

xscanner

Czech Soles - New slave for 3 girls' infinite fun, part 2 -...
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 08:10:55 PM »
Czech Soles - New slave for 3 girls' infinite fun, part 2 - Human Furniture

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Czech Soles, Triple Domination, Dana, Madam Cat, Megan, Footdom, Foot Domination, Human Furniture, Foot Fetish

File name:Czech_Soles_-_New_slave_for_3_girls__infinite_fun__part_2.mp4
File Size: 549 MB
Duration: 00:14:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5070 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_New_slave_for_3_girls__infinite_fun__part_2.mp4

Czech_Soles_-_New_slave_for_3_girls__infinite_fun__part_2.part1.rar
Czech_Soles_-_New_slave_for_3_girls__infinite_fun__part_2.part2.rar

xscanner

Diary Of Princess Mira - The Chastity Ultimatum - Teasing
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 11:10:56 PM »
Diary Of Princess Mira - The Chastity Ultimatum - Teasing

Today called me a betrayed wife and made me an great offer. She found out that her husband is cheating on her regularly and now he begs her to forgive.She gave him a really special ultimatum that he will be her chastity slave from now or she doesn't ever want to see him again.Her husband accepted the ultimatum and now she want me to train her husband to be good chastity slave. I accepted this offer and today we start the lessons.

His wife told me that her bastard husbands loves the striptease clubs and the showgirls very much but I'm sure he will change his mind soon. I locked his cock in a steel chastity belt and give him a super hot lap dance.After some seconds he begs me to stop because the chastity device presses his balls and cock really hard.Of course I continue my show because I really enjoy his pained expression and the sight of his red/blue swollen balls! I'm sure that from now this loser will prefer the housework against the striptease clubs!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Mira, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Diary_Of_Princess_Mira_-_The_Chastity_Ultimatum.mp4
File Size: 1.37 GB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 01:11:31
Video: AVC, 960x, 25.000 FPS, 2544 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Diary_Of_Princess_Mira_-_The_Chastity_Ultimatum.mp4

Diary_Of_Princess_Mira_-_The_Chastity_Ultimatum.part1.rar
Diary_Of_Princess_Mira_-_The_Chastity_Ultimatum.part2.rar

xscanner

Divine Goddesses - Princess Aurora and The Filthy Pervert -...
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 02:10:55 AM »
Divine Goddesses - Princess Aurora and The Filthy Pervert - Caning

The first part of the filthy old pervert's torture and tease at the mercy of the most divine Prince Aurora.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Prince Aurora, Bondage Male, Bondage, Fem Dom, Domination

File name:Divine_Goddesses_-_Princess_Aurora_and_The_Filthy_Pervert.mp4
File Size: 641 MB
Duration: 00:08:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 9943 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Divine_Goddesses_-_Princess_Aurora_and_The_Filthy_Pervert.mp4

Divine_Goddesses_-_Princess_Aurora_and_The_Filthy_Pervert.part1.rar
Divine_Goddesses_-_Princess_Aurora_and_The_Filthy_Pervert.part2.rar

xscanner

Domination 4K - Dominated and BUSTED by Mistress Sheena - B...
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2020, 05:10:55 AM »
Domination 4K - Dominated and BUSTED by Mistress Sheena - Ballbusting

Mistress Sheena Rose loves having her boyfriend on his knees all leashed up as she humiliates him. She definitely wears the pants in the relationship but has nothing on here but a skimpy thong. Sheena is looking very sexy with her perky tits out and ass that swallows up that thongs of hers as she delivers kick after kick to her man's BALLS, laughing each time he moans in agony. There is nothing that makes her happy than repeatedly kicking him in the nutsack to remind him who's in charge. So erotic!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sheena Rose, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Humiliation, Degradation, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Domination_4K_-_Dominated_and_BUSTED_by_Mistress_Sheena.mp4
File Size: 1018 MB
Duration: 00:07:03
Video: AVC, 3840x, 59.940 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Domination_4K_-_Dominated_and_BUSTED_by_Mistress_Sheena.mp4

Domination_4K_-_Dominated_and_BUSTED_by_Mistress_Sheena.part1.rar
Domination_4K_-_Dominated_and_BUSTED_by_Mistress_Sheena.part2.rar

xscanner

Goddess Zephy - A Slave To Pussy! (1080 HD) - Pussy Worship
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2020, 08:10:55 AM »
Goddess Zephy - A Slave To Pussy! (1080 HD) - Pussy Worship

I have men at the snap of my manicured fingers. Being the one chosen to lick my divine pussy on his knees is a dream come true!! My slave is so whipped on me, and I love flaunting my power and pussy in his face- I am literally serviced at the snap of my fingers, anytime-my feminine palace is like a drug that my loser slave can't get enough of: the scent, taste.the feel. I bring his face in with my high heel and order my pussy to be tongue serviced into a wonderful orgasm. Afterwards- stay down on your knees and massage my arrogant feet bitch while I calm back down. Then get the fuck out!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Foot Massage, Foot Fetish, Pussy Licking

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_A_Slave_To_Pussy___1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 580 MB
Duration: 00:05:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_A_Slave_To_Pussy___1080_HD_.mp4

Goddess_Zephy_-_A_Slave_To_Pussy___1080_HD_.part1.rar
Goddess_Zephy_-_A_Slave_To_Pussy___1080_HD_.part2.rar

xscanner

Goddess Zephy - Humiliating My Loser 2 (Post Date) (1080 HD...
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2020, 11:10:55 AM »
Goddess Zephy - Humiliating My Loser 2 (Post Date) (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

I am back home, totally sexually satisfied! I order my slave to lick my feet while I relax and think about the incredible fucking I just had with my hot boytoy. My lil cucky loser also has to lick my sweet, heavenly pussy clean after my stud's cock was just in there-licking any remaining cum and also sliding his tongue into my asshole, where I was also fucked. While dumbass is on his knees tongue serving, I lay down yet another goddess orgasm on his face from the immense power I wield! he can lick that up too, like a good lil cum dumpster. My life is the -I get fucked by the hottest guys, and have a little bitch to lick my feet afterwards!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Sole Licking

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Humiliating_My_Loser_2__Post_Date___1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 563 MB
Duration: 00:12:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Humiliating_My_Loser_2__Post_Date___1080_HD_.mp4

Goddess_Zephy_-_Humiliating_My_Loser_2__Post_Date___1080_HD_.part1.rar
Goddess_Zephy_-_Humiliating_My_Loser_2__Post_Date___1080_HD_.part2.rar

xscanner

Goddess Zephy - You Are Nothing But A Fuck Toy!! (1080 HD) ...
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2020, 02:10:57 PM »
Goddess Zephy - You Are Nothing But A Fuck Toy!! (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

My slave is bound and helpless to my every whim and sexual desire - he is used and completely fucked (over) in every way I chose, except his way (since he's in chastity lol!!!). This is my top seller, and an incredible clip of TOTAL female sexual supremacy!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_You_Are_Nothing_But_A_Fuck_Toy____1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 751 MB
Duration: 00:18:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5292 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_You_Are_Nothing_But_A_Fuck_Toy____1080_HD_.mp4

Goddess_Zephy_-_You_Are_Nothing_But_A_Fuck_Toy____1080_HD_.part1.rar
Goddess_Zephy_-_You_Are_Nothing_But_A_Fuck_Toy____1080_HD_.part2.rar

xscanner

Goth Charlotte - I Dont Fuck Lazy Men - Female Domination
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2020, 05:10:57 PM »
Goth Charlotte - I Dont Fuck Lazy Men - Female Domination

I come home to find my lazy ass "boyfriend" sitting on the couch as usual. He won't go to the gym with me or lift a finger around the house. I decide he will never get this pussy ever again because I don't fuck lazy men! I force him to smell my sweaty shoes and socks. This turns him on because he's a sick pervert. After taunting and teasing him I decide the closest he will ever get to my pussy ever again is my socks. I make him watch me masturbate and orgasm while I jerk his cock with my socks. He blows a massive load all over himself and my socks. Then I shove my cummy socks in his face and make him smell them some more.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Socks Fetish, Goth Charlotte, Goth Fem Dom, Footjob, Male Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Ejaculation, Masturbation, Vibrator, Female Orgasms, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Foot Fetish

File name:Goth_Charlotte_-_I_Dont_Fuck_Lazy_Men.mp4
File Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:21:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9990 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goth_Charlotte_-_I_Dont_Fuck_Lazy_Men.mp4

Goth_Charlotte_-_I_Dont_Fuck_Lazy_Men.part1.rar
Goth_Charlotte_-_I_Dont_Fuck_Lazy_Men.part2.rar

xscanner

Jumping off the Stairs 2 - Trampling
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2020, 08:10:55 PM »
Jumping off the Stairs 2 - Trampling

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Asian, Jumping, Trampling, Trample

File name:Jumping_off_the_Stairs_2.mp4
File Size: 186 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:04:40
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5377 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jumping_off_the_Stairs_2.mp4

Download file - 186.0  MB

xscanner

KinkyMistresses - Susi´s and Queen´s Teased Cock - CBT
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2020, 11:10:57 PM »
KinkyMistresses - Susi´s and Queen´s Teased Cock - CBT

Queen Qandisa and Mistress Susi love to tease slaves. They play with his cock until he is big and hard and then he hopes to be milked by the ladies. But unfortunately the ladies let go shortly before his orgasm.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Dual Domination, Cocktease, Mistress Susi, Queen Qandisa, Double Domination, Gasmask, Handjob, CBT

File name:Susi_s_and_Queen_s_Teased_Cock.mp4
File Size: 248 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Susi_s_and_Queen_s_Teased_Cock.mp4

Download file - 248.2  MB

xscanner

Lady Bellatrix - Queen of Mean - Coerced Bi Medical Experim...
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2020, 02:10:58 AM »
Lady Bellatrix - Queen of Mean - Coerced Bi Medical Experiment - Medical Femdom

A new patient has been brought to My clinic as a new mutated strain of Covid-19 has brought with it unusual symptoms. According to My new subject, he has been having more homoerotic thoughts than usual. As I ask a series of questions regarding his perverted fantasies, he informs me of the high arousal in the nipple and penis so I begin probing those areas. As it is an experimental procedure, I surprise him by bringing in another male patient who has undergone the same treatments. As the previous patient has also had elevated bisexual desires, I instruct him to take the penis in his hand and start stroking it. As I stimulate his nipples, the patient on his knees starts stroking his cock vigorously. At that point, I direct it to his mouth and tell him to give him a blow job. However, as experienced as he is at cock sucking, he denies having done it before. After repeatedly bobbing up and down on his dick, the patient lying down is ready to ejaculate. And when he does, I collect the sample, bottle it up and send it to the lab for analysis.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Make Me Bi, Forced Bi, Lady Bellatrix, Bellatrix, Medical Clinic, Medical Femdom, Medical Fetish, Clinic, Clinic Fetish, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Fem Dom, Gay Blowjob, Handjob

File name:Lady_Bellatrix_-_Queen_of_Mean_-_Coerced_Bi_Medical_Experiment.mp4
File Size: 1014 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:13:56
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Bellatrix_-_Queen_of_Mean_-_Coerced_Bi_Medical_Experiment.mp4

Lady_Bellatrix_-_Queen_of_Mean_-_Coerced_Bi_Medical_Experiment.part1.rar
Lady_Bellatrix_-_Queen_of_Mean_-_Coerced_Bi_Medical_Experiment.part2.rar

xscanner

Medicaly Sado - Hanging cage - Female Domination
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2020, 05:10:57 AM »
Medicaly Sado - Hanging cage - Female Domination

The submissive tried to escape so the mistress as punishment decides to put him in the metal cage.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Medicaly Sado, Lady Patricia, Cage, BDSM, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Corset, Domination, Dominatrix, Electric Play, Electric, Electrode Punishment, Fetish, Gimp, Kinky, Latex, Rubber, Make Sub, Uncircumcised

File name:Medicaly_Sado_-_Hanging_cage_-_Female_Domination.mp4
File Size: 637 MB
Duration: 00:08:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Medicaly_Sado_-_Hanging_cage_-_Female_Domination.mp4

Medicaly_Sado_-_Hanging_cage_-_Female_Domination.part1.rar
Medicaly_Sado_-_Hanging_cage_-_Female_Domination.part2.rar

xscanner

Brat Princess 2 - Anabelle Pync - Bound and Ruined Three Ti...
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2020, 08:10:54 AM »
Brat Princess 2 - Anabelle Pync - Bound and Ruined Three Times (1080 HD) - Handjob

Anabelle's got a slave bound up good and tight. She is going to edge him with no mercy. Anabelle is so sexy in this clip, truly a master of the tease. Anabelle coerces the slave into giving her his credit card information while stroking. He is going to have to go into some debt in order to earn an orgasm from her. After a long edging Anabelle finally lets the slave have a ruined orgasm. She laughs at his "cock tears." Anabelle knows she can get another out of him. She forces a second ruined orgasm from the slave. The slave begs Anabelle for no more. Of course, that makes her want to ruin him a third time. Anabelle forces a third ruined orgasm from her wallet slave. She laughs while draining his balls and his finances.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Anabelle Pync, Three Ruined Orgasms, Ruined Orgasms, Handjob, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Bondage Male, Bondage, Edging, Findom, Financial Domination

File name:Anabelle_Pync_Bound_and_Ruined1080HD.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:15:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anabelle_Pync_Bound_and_Ruined1080HD.mp4

Anabelle_Pync_Bound_and_Ruined1080HD.part1.rar
Anabelle_Pync_Bound_and_Ruined1080HD.part2.rar
Anabelle_Pync_Bound_and_Ruined1080HD.part3.rar

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Oh you want to get unlo...
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2020, 11:10:57 AM »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Oh you want to get unlocked? (4K) - CBT

Man oh man.this stupid geezer slave really annoys me. I don't think he understands that the more he annoys me the worse it is for him. Honestly though I don't expect much when it comes to brains; his are old.

Geezer was dumb enough to tell me again that he touched a little and came a little. Still don't quite get that, but whatever. Obviously the CBT he received last time for the same remarks didn't teach him a lesson.

This lesson is going to be a lot longer. Maybe then it will sink in.

I called geezer into my throne room.it had no idea why. it quickly found out.

I had one of my many chastity slaves purchase numbered tamper proof chastity locks designed just for occasions like these I'm sure. I locked geezer in chastity and made sure it was an extremely tight fit so there is no way he can wiggle out of it.

I squeezed his pathetic little cock into that cage and placed one of my handy new chastity locks through it. You see these chastity locks are tamper proof.because you have to cut them to get them off. It's impossible to find an exact lock with the same number. Trust me.I made sure.

Once I was done cramming his pathetic little cock into the tiniest cage I could find I sent him on his way and I went on with life.

I demanded a picture daily to make sure that geezer was being obedient and I left it on for an entire month.

After a month and a few days pass I ordered my geezer slave to come to the desert compound.it was time to play.

Once it arrived I chained it's hands to the ceiling with handcuffs and it's ankles to each wall in the corners.spreading it nice and wide. Then I checked it's chastity locks to make sure the numbers still matched.making sure it was obedient. I knew he wouldn't be able to get out of that tiny cage anyway.lol.

I asked the wrinkly old sack of bones if it had learned its lesson. it assured me it did. Then I made it beg me to unlock it's pathetic little dick out of chastity.

I then agreed to unlock it for a little bit.just long enough to have some fun. To be honest I was excited to be able to play with my stupid old geezer slave. A month is even long for me.

Once I unlocked it it started to get really scared. it started to realize it made a huge mistake, but it was already too late.lol. Then the fun really began.

It included paddles, crops, whips and you know my favorite.ball busting. I'm sure by know you all know how much geezer detests CBT.hahahaha. I played with my geezer until he begged me to lock it back up. it's so stupid it said I could lock it up as long as I wanted to so long as I stopped abusing it's cock and balls.

What a stupid thing to promise!

Watch and enjoy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Extreme Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, CBT, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Oh_you_want_to_get_unlocked-__4K_.mp4
File Size: 3.85 GB
Duration: 00:33:36
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 16.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Oh_you_want_to_get_unlocked-__4K_.mp4

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Oh_you_want_to_get_unlocked-__4K_.part1.rar
The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Oh_you_want_to_get_unlocked-__4K_.part2.rar
The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Oh_you_want_to_get_unlocked-__4K_.part3.rar
The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Oh_you_want_to_get_unlocked-__4K_.part4.rar

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Ballbusting for Twitter T...
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2020, 02:10:54 PM »
The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Ballbusting for Twitter Tributes (1080 HD)

So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.

Then I have a GREAT idea! I will use the slave's BALLS to kick as MUCH AS I WANT for my fans! AND I will make $$$ from it!! I decide for every $5 tribute I get, I will kick my slave in the balls! Isn't that a GREAT idea?? What a great way to use a slave to make $$$!!!

Watch the clip to see how it goes! (These are some REALLY hard kicks btw! Imagine how hard I would kick it for a $100 tribute! LOL!) I made pretty good money though! Not to mention the $$$ I will make from this clip starts selling like crazy! LOL

Let me know if you want me to do more live-feed stuff like this, losers. Or I can even tell other Mean Girls to do it using Our house slaves. We are thinking about doing more live streaming stuff.pay us to abuse these freaks live! Haha

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Amber, Young Mistress, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, Findom, Financial Domination, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, The Mean Girls, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber_-_Ballbusting_for_Twitter_Tributes__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 801 MB
Duration: 00:07:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber_-_Ballbusting_for_Twitter_Tributes__1080_HD_.mp4

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber_-_Ballbusting_for_Twitter_Tributes__1080_HD_.part1.rar
The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber_-_Ballbusting_for_Twitter_Tributes__1080_HD_.part2.rar

xscanner

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Chastity Release Review (...
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2020, 05:10:56 PM »
The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Chastity Release Review (1080 HD) - Findom

This poor slave. It has basically given up its life to live at Mean Girl Manor and serve Us. It has given Us all its money, and all the money it earns from now on goes to Us. It spends its days serving us hand & foot 24/7. And we treat it like absolute garbage 24/7 too. But to make sure it is 100% compliant no matter HOW badly we treat it, or how hard we work it, we have it locked up in chastity. I have been holding its key for quite awhile now. And it is like soooo desperate for a release.

But the thing is, it needs to PAY to be released! And it is out of money coz WE take it all! Haha. So it basically comes down to how much it is willing to go into DEBT just to have its pathetic little cock released so it can tug on it for a few minutes lol. OMG males are so fucking pathetic.but this makes it SO easy for me to get a shopping spree paid for! So I'm not complaining.

And today is "that day". It has been a good several months since I even considered releasing the slave last time. The loser starts whimpering at my feet, mumbling something about it being "the 1st of the month". At first I don't even know what the fuck the idiot is mumbling about. But then I remember, "Oh YEAH, isn't this supposed to be the day I review your performance to see if I will grant you a release from chastity for a few minutes??"

The slave is like SO ecstatic that I even remembered.

Then I tell the slave that we will have to play a little "game" to see if it will be released.haha. The poor slave seems distressed because it knows that my "games" always end up costing him- not just his money, but his pride, his dignity, his credit score. But it makes it entertaining for ME- and that is all I care about.

I make the slave go fetch ALL his credit cards and kneel back at My feet. As I am using the top of its head like a human footstool, and dangling one of my Louboutin stilettos off the tip of my toe right in front of its loser face just to tease it, I explain the rules of the "game". I will run through ALL of its credit cards, attempting to purchase this REALLY expensive NEW pair of Louboutins online. IF one of the slave's credit cards goes through, the slave will get released! If not, well.its "six more months of winter" for the slave's poor, locked up balls. Haha

Watch the clip to see if the slave gets released or not! (HINT: I am EXTRA cruel to the slave.and it is COMPLETELY BROKEN at the end! Haha)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Amber, Young Mistress, Foot Fetish, Findom, Financial Domination, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Humiliation, Degradation, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, The Mean Girls, AmericanMeanGirls, MiamiMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber_-_Chastity_Release_Review__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 469 MB
Duration: 00:14:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 4489 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Amber_-_Chastity_Release_Review__1080_HD_.mp4

Download file - 468.6  MB