Author Topic: [k2s]HD 1080P 0 day BDSM Hard Sex HQ Videos Collection  (Read 3430 times)

8kcosplay

Re: [k2s]HD 1080P 0 day BDSM Hard Sex HQ Videos Collection
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2020, 07:06:56 PM »
Charlotte Sartre

Sexy Charlotte Sartre has a big fat dildo for Lance Hart's little ass. With her long black hair, shiny black patent leather corset and thigh-high leggings Charlotte is a sight to behold and Lance Hart wants every inch of her thick cock up his ass. On his knees worshipping Charlotte Lance sucks her dick to get it all nice and wet for his butt. Flipped over on all fours Charlotte fucks Lance's ass as he moans and begs for her not to stop! He can't get enough of her hot ass pumping action. Then on his back with his muscular legs spread wide open Lance gets his hole filled and fucked while Charlotte caresses his hard cock until he shoots a super load all over himself.

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 987.7  MB

8kcosplay

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2020, 07:27:49 PM »
Dame Olga - 3 Ruined Orgasms in High Heels Shoes

Hi, everyone. This is a new video about ruining an orgasm, which â€" as you may know â€" is sooo delightful for me. To heat up the atmosphere, I wear my leather mini-dress as well as fishnet tights with absolutely gorgeous patent pumps. My hubby can't help but have a boner; so, I give him a handjob. But before he cums: I stop masturbating him! Having fun! But to enjoy things a little more, I have him cum in my sexy shoes and when he cummed three times, I empty my shoes on his tired cock.

Milking,Handjob,Tease,Femdom,

File Size :1.41 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:14:19

Thumbnails :

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.4  GB

8kcosplay

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2020, 08:55:23 AM »
Goddess Serena - Fuck My Rubber Cock

The stunning Goddess Serena fucks her rubber slut with her long hard rubber cock! Ramming it deep inside his mangina regardless to his discomfort, it's her amusement and pleasure he must focus on!

File Size :1.38 GB
Duration :00:09:53

Thumbnails :

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1.4  GB

8kcosplay

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2020, 09:01:00 AM »
Mistress Velma - Torture Tease

I essentially heard him shouting from the various other room, while allowing him simmer. For an hour. Firmly taped and also highly uneasy. He paid. He desired torment. He gets. The fetish vibes are so genuine, I'm afraid of an accident, so I do a tight wrap and then continue. He's mad with frustration. I calmly stroke tease. This is songs to me.
Extremely actual scene. Love it. I want to be known for this.

Milking,Handjob,Tease,Femdom,

File Size :501 MB
Duration :00:11:04

Thumbnails :

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 500.8  MB

8kcosplay

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2021, 10:26:32 AM »
IRON MAIDEN | Sister Dee

Description: Like the jaws of a giant metal snap trap, the Iron Maiden lies open waiting for fresh meat. He places her inside and closes it over her body. Eight thick metal rungs are loosened one by one and dropped tight against her flesh. Hoisting up his new creation, he hangs his sculpture of metal and meat in the air.

She can wiggle her fingers just a little. Otherwise, she can't move at all. He canes her. Holding a vibrator against her pussy, he continues to cane her, mixing those two old poisons - pleasure and pain. Her body quakes. Her eyes roll back. She comes. After penetrating her cunt and ass, he's relentless, tearing at her skin with a singletail.

Her body, folded, is locked into a different metal device. He sits her on a bed of spikes and tightens the wide collar at her throat until her breath rasps. Now sucking dick, gasping for air, she struggles. It makes him hard. After coming in her mouth and on her face, he leaves her. She watches him go, a strange desperate need in her eyes.

Tags: Ass Caning, Ass Whipping, Ball Gag, Bastinado, Bit Gag, Blindfold, Blow job, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Groping, Breast Whipping, Brown Eyes, Brunette, Cage, Cage Suspension, Caning, Caning Women, Choke collar, Cock Sucking, Corporal Punishment, Cum Shot, Dildo, Eroscillator, Extreme Posture Collar, Face Hugger, Facial, Foot Caning, Head Bondage, Inflatable Dildo, Leather Blindfold, Leather Choke Collar, Long Hair, Manacles, Marks, Metal Bondage, Metal Gag, Nipple Caning, Nipple Pinching, Posture Collar, Red Ball Gag, Spike Board, Suspension, Water, Whip

Format: MP4
Duration: 49:25
Size: 2688 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.6  GB

8kcosplay

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2021, 10:35:25 AM »
Victoria Summers - At Your Mercy, All Tied Up

Duration: 36 min
Size: 849 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 849.0  MB

8kcosplay

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2021, 10:49:30 AM »
Alora Lux - Introducing

Description: alora lux is nude and immobilised in a leather Chinese finger trap cage, as she awaits Will Hunt to begin her training as a ShadowSlave. Seeing no reason to release the helpless girl, he hoists the cage off the floor, and lays into her body like a piñata, with a long bullwhip, a heavy dog whip, and a thin fibreglass cane to her trapped breasts. Suitably subdued, she is allowed out of the cage, and made to stand against a whipping post as he further tears into her ass, back and breasts with a multi-tailed whip, and a short single tail, until she is crying in desperation.

But there is to be no mercy. Made to brace herself between two beams, she must endure a beating with a heavy sjambok, and a massive judicial cane, until she collapses to the floor in a sobbing heap. Hunt tramples her prone body, and binds her hands to rings in the floor, to hold her in place as the whipping conitinues. Pulled upright once more, she is hung by her wrists as the whips and canes relentlessly pound her helpless flesh. Finally released, she collapses once more in a tearful puddle as he tramples her under his boots, and leaves her alone to consider her new life.

Duration: 45 Min
Size: 3226 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 3.2  GB

8kcosplay

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2021, 10:50:53 AM »
Ruined with Slavegirl Emma

Description: Emma waits at attention for Magick, wondering what is in store. As soon as he enters it's clear he is in the mood to ruin her tits, tugging at her nipples and jabbing them with sharp straws before her flimsy dress is even removed. He spanks her fat ass and belly and strips her, but his focus is on her tits, making her stand with hands raised and not move as he whips her nipples with a viscous quirt. Bulldog clips are attached to the already striped nipples as he whips her back and canes her ass. When the clips are finally, and agonizingly, removed, he returns immediately to jabbing the nipples with straws and a pinwheel until her tears are flowing. Spurred on by her tears, he takes pliers to them, and once again makes her raise her arms, as first a dressage whip, then a single tail bite into her breasts and tender armpits.

She is strapped into a chair, legs spread open, defenseless and vulnerable. He slaps her face, and having established that the merest touch to her nipples has her crying again, temporarily moves his attention to her cunt, whipping it with a leather belt and hanging heavy metal weights from clamps, until her labia are bruised and agonizingly stretched; but he hasn't forgotten her tits. Mousetraps are snapped onto her red raw nipples, and the weights still tear at her labia, as she sobs and screams. Only then is she allowed an orgasm.

Spent and defeated, she is gagged with a lump of wood, and her tits are crushed with bench clamps. There is to be no release. He whips her one last time with the single tail, and leaves her there; strapped to the chair, ruined tits crushed in the clamps, sobbing into her gag.

Duration: 54 Min
Size: 3879 Mb

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 3.8  GB

8kcosplay

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2021, 10:53:08 AM »
Introducing Fairy with Slavegirl Fairy

Description: Cute punky teen Fairy starts her training with Christian Red, and is thrown in at the deep end, as he introduces himself with a wooden baseball bat. Her hands are tied, as he pounds her body with the bat and fists, all the while gently re-assuring her that she is a good girl. He strips her out of her pretty pink lingerie, and rams fingers down her throat to test her gag reflex.

Arms bound tight to her body, rope pulls her leg high above her, her other ankle attached to the floor, stretching out her cunt for the world to inspect. The wooden club, returns, pounding the delicate exposed inside thighs.

Both legs hauled high, she is painfully suspended, and spun helplessly in the air, as the tears begin to fall. As she cries, she is lowered to the floor, and might think her ordeal is at an end, but Christian takes the opportunity to burn her tenderized legs with searing hot candle wax. Finally released from the tight bonds, she is tied, kneeling painfully, to a ring in the floor, and left to sob quietly to herself, finally a ShadowSlave.

Duration: 45 Min
Size: 3277 Mb

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 3.2  GB