Author Topic: Bondage / Torture / Humiliation of Women  (Read 21167 times)

Torturer77

Re: Bondage / Torture / Humiliation of Women
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2020, 12:45:44 AM »

Greyhound In A Bind

Video: MP4
Filesize: 554 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:42:49
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation of women

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2020, 03:26:34 AM »

Greyhound Pens Her Rules

Filesize: 238 MB
Duration: 00:27:59

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2020, 06:08:15 AM »

Cupcake SinClair - Shaved And Stapled

Cupcake SinClair at the The BondageLife.com Ranch with Rachel Greyhound and things are about to change for Cupcake. She is about to lose her hair but this being The Ranch, That is not all.

Cupcake has been in the standup cage for some time, when the little slut is taken out, she's on her knees and our come the clippers and pretty soon, her hair is gone. You have to understand that this piece of meat finds even the thought of losing her hair incredibly degrading. All the while, Greyhound is assisting in creating another bald headed bitch.

Cupcake's degradating is not over as her cunt is shaved and then, on the spur of the moment, BrutalMaster streams a torture session with Cupcake. People viewing get a chance to suggest humiliating, degrading words to be stapled to cupcake's udders and ass.

In the end, cupcake is dripping blood, her head and cunt are shaved for the first time, and she has never looked better.

Cupcake SinClair, shaved bald, stapled and bleeding.

Filesize: 936 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:28:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2020, 08:49:51 AM »

Cupcake SinClair - Torture Table Experiment

When we say "experiment" we mean, Cupcake SinClair is the experiment. In this case, the whore's soft udder meat is tightly bound with rawhide laces, then pierced with needles and then electrified alligator clamps are attached and the power is turned up, and up, and up. She is screaming and crying and eventually bleeding.

All this to see what happens when the torture just continues.

Eventually the clamps come off, and the needles come out and the blood is dripping. But not before this piece of meat admits to everything she is, and how she absolutely deserves to be in HELL! being punished, tortured, humiliated all for your amusement.

Cupcake wants you to know you are special and she is honored to suffer for your entertaiment.

Filesize: 404 MB
Duration: 00:25:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2020, 11:31:18 AM »

Newbie In Tough Bondage

Filesize: 846 MB
Duration: 00:48:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2020, 02:11:52 PM »

Precious Gestures

Filesize: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:53:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2020, 04:52:45 PM »

I Pet, Tape, Gag, And Excercise For My Safa Pet

Safa stands neck roped with her wrists tied separately behind her back. It's not long before I arrive to play with my new pet. I clasp one hand over her mouth as I grope her and slap her ass. I then grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. After I tire of playing with her I vetwrap and tape her wrists to her upper arms. I untie her other arm and it gets the same treatment. I untie her neck rope and put her in a chair. I then vetwrap and tape her ankles to her thighs. A gag is next. Safa pet is harness ball gagged tightly. I grope her a bit more before I strap a make shift collar around her neck. I manhandle her a bit more before I leave her.

I lift Safa off the chair and onto the floor on her knees and elbows. I tie a length of rope to her collar and then through the D-ring on top of her harness gag. I tie it to the run stretched above. I tell her to start crawling. She does her best, but she is not very good at it. She really struggles as he walks on all fours. I eventually remove the rope from the run and use it as a leash. I turn her around and lead her back to the start position. She is really having a hard time now and you can tell by the way she is moaning and screaming.

Filesize: 476 MB
Duration: 00:31:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2020, 07:34:31 PM »

Lauren Phillips Tight Hogtie

We chat as I bind her when she is not gagged, and Lauren giggles a lot as the rope tickles her, lol. I start off by leading her in with a handful of her hair. Judging by her smiles and moaning, Lauren seems to thoroughly enjoy being manhandled and I do this for quite some time. I eventually get out the rope and I start with a tight crotchrope before I add many bands of cinched rope down her legs. As cute as her giggles are I gag her with a huge white ballgag and strap it in tight. I have some fun slapping her tits and ass for a while, before I let her down and put her in a chair.

Lauren looks incredible wearing the huge white ballgag. Her expressions while wearing it as I bind her tits are even better! I step away and let her get used to her breast bondage, but since this is her first time shooting with me, I also want to see how she handles different gags, so I reluctantly remove her ballgag and replace it with a tight cleave gag. I take a break from rigging and instead spend some time manhandling Lauren. I play with her nipples, and slap and grab her bound tits. Lauren moans, yelps, and still manages to laugh when it tickles. She giggles almost continuously when I remove her heels and bind her ticklish feet. I then remove her cleave gag and Lauren immediately smiles. We are only at part 2, but I can tell you already that Lauren is a keeper, and she is welcome back anytime.

Lauren has the best reactions as I pull her hair, whip her bound tits a few times with a thick leather collar, before buckling it tightly around her neck. A harness ballgag is buckled tightly on her head next. I try to nipple clamp her, but Lauren mentioned earlier that she had very small nipples. Between the tight breast bondage and her small nipples, the clamps keep sliding off , and once again Lauren has some nice moans and reactions as I try. I turn my attention to the rope, tying her elbows and cinching everything to her body. I pick her up and place her on the floor where she is tightly hogtied. Her toes are then tied and attached to her harness gag.
Lauren is left on the floor to endure her hogtie. She really can't move much at all... some mmpphss and drooling is all she can do. I get bored of her like this after some time, so I roll her onto her side and get a more intense reaction when I start slapping her bound tits, and I love the wide eyed expression she gives while ths is happening. I step away and let Lauren fill the screen for a while as she again settles into her bondage and concentrates on breathing. I understand that breathing is important, but I want more reactions out of Lauren, so I attempt to clamp her nipples again, but once again, between her small nipples and bound tits, they just keep sliding off. I did get a lovely reaction from Lauren as she yelped and twitched. Since clamps won't stay on, I slap and grab her tits for a bit before stepping away and leaving Lauren on her own once again. At the end of the clip I tell Lauren I'll free her if she begs nicely. It's really hard to tell what she is saying with the ballgag harness strapped on so tightly, but I asssume she is begging nicely and I free her. See Lauren's reactions as she is let out of her bondage and gag.

Filesize: 1.33 GB
Duration: 01:19:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2020, 10:14:57 PM »

Izzy Bell - Choked And Dominated

Sexy petite slut Izzy Bell turns to notorious Dom Bruno for some intense brutal rough sex. She thinks she can handle him, bu some realizes she's bitten off way more than she can chew. Bruno ties her up, slaps her face and chokes her. She gives him a sloppy blowjob, gagging on his thick cock. Then he takes crime to her tight wet cunt, brutally fucking her in several degrading positions then coating her with a huge facial cumshot.

Filesize: 2.22 GB
Duration: 00:38:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2020, 12:56:38 AM »

Isis Love Returns: Gia DiMarco and Alex More Welcome the Goddess Home

The legendary beauty Isis Love is back and she brought a friend, the sexy Gia DiMarco. These two hot dommes find themselves in a dungeon reminiscing about the hot and sexy deeds of their past and how much fun they used to have dominating slave whores. Gia has a welcome-back gift for Isis so they can both relive some of those steamy moments. Gia calls on the house slave, Alex More, a hot sexy slave who is eager to please her masters. Gia and Isis waste no time with their slave as they warm her up with some corporal punishment. They start with slapping her titties and spanking her nice round booty. Then they humiliate this slave with clothespins on her tongue and a few on her breast. Gia then paddles the pins off her beautiful tits, one by one. After a little pain they make her eat Isis Love's hot wet pussy while Gia flogs her nice ass. Isis then takes this little slave and gives her a few gut punches and titty slaps for failing to please her. These two masters of domination then suspend Alex upside down in a straight jacket. Unable to move or use her hands, Alex is in a perfect position to lick and eat ass. Gia puts clothespins on Alex's pussy while Isis smothers Alex's face with her nice big butt. After all the pain and punishment they decided to give the house slave a taste of pleasure. They vibrate Alex pussy, getting her close to orgasm, only to deny her. They bring the slave down so they can give her both pain and pleasure. Isis shares a vibrator with Alex while Gia slaps her titties. They finally let her have a big orgasm after a few denials. For the finale, Isis strap-on fucks Alex. She pounds both of her slutty holes with two big cocks, making her cum over and over again.

Filesize: 2.53 GB
Duration: 01:10:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2020, 03:38:11 AM »

Aiden Starr, London River & Gia Derza - Teen Cock Whore Gia Derza Taught to Fuck by Masochistic Anal MILF

London River is a sadist's wet dream, with deep curves, an ass that begs to be fucked, and a thirst for all the rope torment and beating this BDSM swingers orgy can dole out. Her one weakness is tested on this installment of The Upper Floor. She must take a slutty little teen, Gia Derza, who wriggles around in her rope bondage like a puppy, and discipline her by teaching her to recite the rules, serve the orgy, and earn the cock. London starts the party with three tight nipple clamps on her huge round tits, one for each rule Gia must learn. Meanwhile, Gia is strapped down to a sybian in shibari restraints, entertaining the crowd with her drooly mouth and eager answers to Aiden Starr's probing questions. London hangs suspended in a strenuous bamboo bondage tie and slobbers around her ball gag as Gia digs a deeper and deeper hole of trouble for them to climb out of. Our guest of honor helps himself to Gia's mouth and London's ass, perfectly presented for anal fucking. Gia screams and writhes on the sybian as her beatings and the vibrations are ramped up slowly, leading both women to cum like wailing whores. No rules are learned, but perhaps just as importantly, the party goers are endlessly amused! Meanwhile, regular guests set upon each other like hungry, horny wolves. A gorgeous little brunette beats her blond female submissive with a flogger while her dominant reddens her perky ass with a whip, and then fucks her swollen pussy silly with a hand held fucking machine. The rest of the guests are enjoying swinger exchanges in dark corners and hanging their submissive dates in tight rope shibari. Davey takes beatings and heavy kicks from her partner Fox until she is so turned on she can't hold back and flips Fox, beating her ass in a sadistic lesbian onslaught. Davey takes a pounding from Fox's thick strap-on cock, but again rolls Fox on her back and gets her cunt squirting in no time. Their play session ends with an entire hitachi head shoved up Davey's pussy and the entire party cheering for the kinky exhibitionist couple. Stefanos and Aiden have decided to try London as a teacher once more, and bind her banging body in a tight pretzel tie that leaves both her rosy holes in the air. Aiden tempts London with the promise of a brutal fisting, if she can just get Gia to learn the rules and recite them, while she has her pretty little pussy pounded out by Donny's huge cock. The burdensome tight clamps are still swinging painfully on London and she tries to earn that fist in her tight cunt and get Gia riding cock and reciting her rules like a good house whore. Tune in for part two next month, on The Upper Floor!

Filesize: 2.75 GB
Duration: 01:16:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2020, 06:19:49 AM »

Kate Kennedy and London River - Dinosaur

London fulfills her twisted dinosaur fetishes.

London River has always wanted to train Dinosaurs. Being good friends, Kate Kennedy knows this. Apparently London has talked about it. Once Kate is helpless London is able to play out her twisted dinosaur fetish.

London knows just how to play with Kate. A little pain and a little pleasure. First London puts clothes pins and binder clips all over Kate. Her tits, her cunt, even her ass.

Kate is all trussed up and ready to be played. London places two rows of clothes pins across Kate's back and ass. "You look like a stegosaurus!" London laughs.

Filesize: 2.42 GB
Duration: 00:45:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2020, 09:00:23 AM »

Cadence Lux: The Depths of Hell

Cadence Lux has worked with The Pope enough that she fully trusts his ability and judgment, to treat her right, and perfectly wrong. Today she fully submits to him in a nonstop, no-holds-barred, grueling hour of suffering. The camera rolls and it does not cut or hold until the suffering is over. You get to see every little nuance, every activity, every orgasm, and every salty tear Cadence has to offer us. She's locked into place with four steel shackles that are already placed on the floor. Cadence soon realizes that she is in the most vulnerable position that anyone could possibly be in. A spread eagle leaves her wide open, with all of her body exposed. She cannot defend herself in any way, but this is what she asked for. The Pope begins to tenderize her flesh with floggers and a cat-o-nine tails, then begins a brutal nipple tormenting session with wooden spikes and suction. Fear sets in for Cadence, but she doesn't tap, not yet anyway. The suffering escalates in severity as Cadence settles in, knowing that this is only the beginning. Orgasms are administered to give her mild breaks, but not so much that she eases up. Even during the orgasms she is subjected to The Pope's sadism, which shows her there is no escaping what she has signed up for. We get some bastinado before The Pope decides that he is going to change the tie mid-scene, so that he can get to her back. Once he has finished tormenting her back side, she is laid back down, but this time her left hand is locked in a steel trap. The challenge for Cadence now isn't just not tapping, as the torment becomes more and more brutal. Her milky white skin is littered with bright red marks and bruises, but it's not over yet. The water boarding hasn't even started...

Filesize: 2.74 GB
Duration: 01:17:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2020, 11:42:23 AM »

Kitchen Chores

Filesize: 349 MB
Duration: 00:44:39

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2020, 02:23:29 PM »

Latex Shower

Filesize: 188 MB
Duration: 00:28:54

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2020, 05:05:20 PM »

Cupcake SinClair - Straight Jacket Torture

Just look at her face, Cupcake SinClair is terrified. Straight Jacketed and tortured in HELL! it is like being in some old insane asylum where you have no control and you know a mad doctor is going to start working you over.

Except this is no old movie, this is real. This is no old insane asylum, it is a NEW asylum and it is called HELL! and that is no fictional mad scientist, that is BrutalMaster making this little bitch bleed and suffer.

Eventually, the cunt is dripping blood and her ordeal is far from over as BrutalMaster then attaches electrodes and starts electro-shock torture while the cunt screams and begs.

NOT for the faint of heart, but then again, what is in HELL!?

Cupcake SinClair screaming and begging in a straight jacket...TORTURE

Filesize: 587 MB
Duration: 00:24:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2020, 07:46:17 PM »

Cupcake SinClair - Strappado Agony

This is an ancient torture, but with a much more sadistic, modern twist. Cupcake SinClair is learning all about what strappado means in HELL! You can see by the look on her face as she screams in agony, drooling and crying that she is really suffering -- just like a piece of meat whore should.

The bitch's arms are cruelly bound behind and above her and that is just the beginning of her suffering. She stands in toe-shoes to punish her feet and she wears a dental-gag to stretch her mouth open, forcing even more degradation.

She is only allowed to grunt like a pig to answer humiliating, degrading questions.

And then the torture ramps up and up when she is shocked with the cattle prod and eventually caned. Through it all she is grunting, whimpering, crying and screaming in agony...

Strappado Agony and Cupcake SinClair in HELL!

Filesize: 307 MB
Duration: 00:18:40

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2020, 10:27:15 PM »

Maria Marley's Tight Hogtie

As you will probably be able to see from our sweat, Maria visits for a bondage session in 90+ degree heat. I lead her in by her hair and proceed to grope and manhandle my obviously willing captive. I keep her in place with a neckrope as I continue to slap her tits and ass. I add a crotchrope and add many bands of cinched ropes down her legs. Her athletic shirt is ripped off her before I grope and slap her tits. Maria even asks for nipple clamps at the very end of the clip.

Maria sways around having fun in her bondage, while I grab a gag. Time for chit chat is over. I strap a ball gag in Maria's greedy mouth and I take her suggestion from earlier and clamp her hardened nipples. Large cowbells are attached as well... just in case she somehow manages to run off. I order her to turn in a circle so we can see her in her bondage from different angles as the bells ring and Maria moans. I have some fun manhandling her and slapping her ass for a while before I remove the clamps. Don't worry, I will clamp them later, but first I want to tie her tits. I place her in a chair to make it easier to bind her tits and arms. Maria keeps trying to shove the ballgag out of her mouth... It needs to be tightened, but instead, I stuff her mouth with a rag and tape it in. Next, I fashion a simple chest harness.

I take some time to bind Maria's tits, before removing her gag. I wanted to leave the mouth stuffing tape gag in place, but it is around 100 deg in the studio and the tape is no longer sticking to her face, and thus sliding off. We can't have that so I replace it with a harness ball gag. Before the gag was buckled on, I spend a little time playing with Maria's bound tits and hardened nipples. Maria also gets a pretty leather collar as well.I tightly bind her arms, and cinche them to her upper torso, before placing her on the floor for her hogtie.

Maria struggles somewhat on her stomach for a short while, but I am soon back to hogtie her. I then utilize the D-ring riveted to her harness gag to tie her head back. This bondage pushes Maria to the brink and she can't really struggle as it is all she can do to concentrate on breathing. The strict bondage is enough, but you throw 100 deg heat into the mix and it is amazing that Maria makes it through.

Maria lays hogtied and harness ballgagged on her side, just trying to breathe and endure her bondage in the heat. After a while, I make things a little more interesting. Maria whimpers and yelps as I whip her bound tits for a while before clamping her nipples and then pulling and tying the clamps off to her collar. I leave her once again to endure and drool all over herself helplessly. At the end of the clip, I finally release her so you can see her reaction when freed...

Filesize: 1.45 GB
Duration: 01:37:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2020, 01:08:19 AM »

Mia Amor's Hogtie Test

had been chatting with Mia about shooting for quite some time. She was nervous, but finally scheduled a shoot. As almost always, I decided on a hogtie for our 1st set. I manhandle her and smack her ass, before I start adding more ropes. By the time Part 1 ends she is crotchroped and her legs are thoroughly bound.

Mia's slight grin turns to that of agony once I apply a tight cleave gag. I finish tying her ankles and feet while she endures this gag. As can be expected, she hated this gag, but she made it. For her next gag, I try and stuff 2 shop rags in her mouth, but I soon realize only 1 will fit. I seal it in with clear tape and then finish tying her arms and making sure everything is cinched and tight before placing her on the floor.

Mia is Hogtied, before vetwrap is wrapped over her gag and then stretched back to her heels. A few wraps of tape around her forehead are also extended to her feet, which ensure she looks straight ahead, and makes her bondage a bit more strict. Her skin glistens with sweat as she endures the heat and her bondage. She looks distressed and she is concentrating so hard on breathing, that I don't think she really notices, when I clamp her nipples with the heavy green spring clamps. I finally release her and I have left in the entire process of her being set free. As far as I'm concerned, she definitely passed.

Filesize: 1.17 GB
Duration: 01:01:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2020, 03:50:15 AM »

Anal Evidence: Dirty Cop Fucks & Abuses Evidence Clerk Casey Calvert

Dirty cop Tommy Pistol is in trouble again. He was able to escape but he left some incriminating evidence behind. Luckily for him he knows the Evidence Clerk Casey Calvert is a slut for cop cock. He finds Casey working in the basement on the weekend, no one else is around. He just needs the little bit of evidence for his freedom. Unfortunately it was just locked away. Casey must have the code and he is going to do whatever it takes to get it. Throwing her against the wall and handcuffing her, he tells her she is going to be in big trouble for withholding evidence. Tying her up in rope bondage and gagging her with a ballgag, he pulls her pants down and flogs her ass red. She screams she doesn't know the code. Well maybe this cock hungry whore just needs some good cock cop to start talking. Tommy rams his hard pistol down her deep wet pussy. Well the rumor in the precinct goes, this slut likes to suck cop cock. Stripped naked and tied up again in restrictive bondage, Casey's nipples are now clamped. She takes a hard deep throat cock sucking. She gags that she doesn't have the code. Liar. Flipping her over, Tommy knows where to start knocking. Casey gives up her tight asshole for Tommy's cock. He rams that hard thing deep and fast into her hole. Anal fucking gets her cumming hard. Tommy brings out the hitatchi for her pussy before he covers her holes in cum.

Filesize: 2.20 GB
Duration: 01:01:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy