Author Topic: Bondage / Torture / Humiliation of Women  (Read 21159 times)

Torturer77

Re: Bondage / Torture / Humiliation of Women
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2020, 07:04:01 PM »

Losing Control Of Her Pleasure

Video: MP4
Filesize: 805 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:51:43
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation of women

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2020, 09:44:31 PM »

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It!

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity.

I stay busy by making improvements to Amanda's wire bra as she endures her panty gag and nipple suction. I eventually remove them. Her nipples are nice and perky now... perfect. They are now ready to be pinched and twisted utilizing chopsticks. I leave them in place as I tie her thighs apart and crotchrope her. Her heels are removed as well.

The chopsticks are removed, but Amanda's nipples are still protruding out quite nicely. More wire is added, this time, it is wrapped around the base of her tits. I spend some time slapping them from all directions as Amanda moans and yelps. I eventually stop... I almost have to before Amanda breaks my chair. Her nipples need to be clamped again anyway. They are clover clamped before the clamps are tied off to the chair. I tie her feet sole to sole as she endures the clamps. I then start smacking and poking her bound and clamped tits with a small length of bamboo. Amanda does not seem to like this at all, but she does. I eventually remove the clamps, before binding her tits even tighter with thin cotton rope.

I leave Amanda to get used to her tied tits while I step back and enjoy the view. I return with more rope to make her tit bondage even tighter, by tying them together. Her 2 big toes are then tied off the the chair legs. I place a rubber swipcap on her head, before tying her face and head. nose hooks are next, pulling up and to the side. A thick posture collar completes her bondage. Her nipples are once again clamped with heavy spring clamps. With her tits being bound so tight, these heavy clamps are the only ones with enough of a bite to stay in place. Amanda really starts to yelp and jolt when I start slapping her bound and clamped tits with a thin wooden paddle. I finally stop when it seems she is hyperventilating as I don't want her choking on the panties that have been stuffed in her mouth for the past hour.

leave Amanda to endure her tit bondage and clamps as I once again step back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. After a sufficient amount of time I slowly release her and remove her panty gag. Her reactions are priceless. Later, Amanda calls a friend and tells her all about her experience..

Filesize: 1.86 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 01:33:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2020, 12:24:48 AM »

Ariel Kneels At The Post

Ariel looks nervous as she kneels with her arms behind her back. That nervousness is not unwarranted, as she knows, or at least has an idea of what is about to happen. I start by binding er wrists behind her and around the 4x4 post. Her expressions are real and very expressive as I roughly grope and manhandle her tits as I tightly clasp my hand over her mouth. I continue roughly manhandling Ariel in between roping her rigidly to the post. I even add rope to her pigtails for use later. At the end of the clip I gag her with a tongue port steel bit gag. Unlike most, Ariel is able to handle this gag, but barely (once again her noises and expressions tell the story).

As Ariel struggles with the metal protrusion shoved in her mouth, I strip her of her skirt and add a tight crotchrope. Ariel is drenched in sweat by the time I remove the tongue port metal bit gag and replace it with a ballgag. I tie her pigtails up and outward, before pulling and tying her feet up to the back side of the post, effectively putting all of her weight on just her knees. I keep adding more rope, which adds to the intensity of Ariel's bondage, and slowly takes away all freedom of movement.

I tie Ariel's big toes and then pull them up and tie them off to the back of the post. I then gag Ariel with an open mouth gag. Ariel understandably looks alarmed as I hammer a nail into the post just above he head... not to worry it is just to be used as an anchor point for her nose hooks. Ariel's eyes start to bulge at this point and she gets a look that stays for the remainder of the clip. Her nipples are clamped and I also apply a septum clamp. My studio has a metal roof and the rain starts coming down hard... Not a good combination. Needless to say the audio for the last 10 min or so is very annoying because of it. You can still hear Ariel's reactions though. Ariel looks as if she has completely checked out.

Filesize: 857 MB
Duration: 00:57:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2020, 03:06:12 AM »

Charlotte Sins

Charlotte Sins is a sweet young slut who's wanted to shoot for Kink for a long time. But you know the old saying: be careful what you wish for, you may get it! Charlotte waits in solitude, kneeling with her legs spread, in what almost looks like a web of rope. She feels completely helpless as she awaits her captor's arrival. First a red ball gag is shoved into her mouth, then The Pope circles her, contemplating what to do first. To start off, this sexy slut is flogged, then nipple clamps are added. She seems playful, until she's blindfolded and the real intensity begins. Unable to see, Charlotte is now nervous with anticipation of what's to come. She's cropped all over her body, and she's rewarded with orgasms before she's taken to the next position. Charlotte is in a side suspension, with all of her holes fully exposed. Her body falls under a full-on assault from multiple implements that cause maximum suffering. Her body breaks out in a glistening sweat, but that doesn't stop The Pope, her sadistic handler. He brings in a massive didlo and fucks her pussy and mouth, completely using up her holes. In the final scene we have Charlotte on her back like a good little slut. The Pope enters and administers a grueling double flogger assault, before ripping more orgasms from her young pussy. Charlotte may be "relatively new" as she says in her opening interview, but by the end of the shoot, she's a veteran.

Filesize: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:45:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2020, 05:47:28 AM »

London River's Stripper Fantasy GangBang: London Stuffed Airtight After Work

Hot buxom MILF London River has been dancing since she was 18, and today she brings one of her personal fantasies to Bound Gang Bangs. Horny from a long day working the pole, London goes home with a group of customers from work. She can't wait to get a taste of all the man meat she's followed home, and the men can't wait to get a taste of her. Clad in her work heels and a tiny bikini, she gets on her knees and immediately starts sucking cock. She takes cock after cock into her wet mouth, working hard to please the guys. But the group isn't impressed with her cock sucking skills and make fun of her for being so bad at giving head. Eventually they tie her to a post in the garage and take turns fucking her face. London takes every hard cock, gagging on them as they hit the back of her throat. She squirms as they play with her wet pussy while they fuck her face. Next, they suspend her in rope bondage with her legs spread. She moans as they begin fucking her warm wet cunt. Taking advantage of her exposed holes, the guys go straight for double stuffing this eager strung up slut. London screams as they fuck her pussy and ass at the same time. She cums hard as they pummel her holes and choke her. London loves getting used like this and begs for more. The guys take her down and stuff her airtight, fucking her cunt, ass, and mouth at the same time. They take turns spit roasting her and making her taste her pussy and ass on their cocks. London screams as they stretch her holes wide open. Drool leaks from her mouth as they ruthlessly fuck her mouth. Finally, they blow their loads all over her face, leaving London covered in cum. Getting glazed does nothing to dull London's lust and she begs to cum again. The guys grant her permission and London cums hard. She loves being a used wrecked whore.

Filesize: 2.00 GB
Duration: 00:55:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2020, 08:29:20 AM »

The Tax Man Cumeth: Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer

Unsuspecting, perfect-bodied blonde, Kit Mercer, answers the door when Charles Dera comes calling. He's here to collect on her debts, which she'll repay with her wet, hungry pussy and slutty back-talking mouth! Charles slips into her house, and he won't leave until she's payed up. He first puts her in a hogtie, demanding that she pay with her mouth. He face fucks her as she greedily gobbles up his hard dick, and quickly admits that she's wet for him. He flogs her and demeans her, then torments her perfect cunt with a vibrator cranked up to high. When Kit is fully pliable, he puts her on her hands and knees on her coffee table, gagged and tied in rope bondage. He smacks her ass and readies her for a deep, hard fucking, which she's already hungry for. He slides in and she's in heaven, taking that dick deep from the first thrust. Charles unapologetically uses her perfect, tight body. She moans and pouts, wails and grunts, as he pounds her out. Slamming her dripping cunt. Finally he puts her on her back with her legs spread wide, held apart by rope. He further humiliates her by teabagging her and sliding his hard cock all over her slut face. But she's done protesting. Now she just wants that dick in her pussy, fucking her and fucking her. And she gets it, but not before he slaps and crops her pussy. He fucks her so good Kit is literally BEGGING for his cum when he's close to unloading. She begs like the greedy, ravenous slut she really is, and Charles shoots his load all over her sweet, perfect, fucked cunt.

Filesize: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:41:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2020, 11:11:05 AM »

Charlie Ten - new HuCow

Cute Charlie Ten actually emailed us to be added to the herd. We love it when aspiring HuCows report to the farm! Charlie has been browsing our website for years, and she decided it was time to find out for herself if she would make a good HuCow! We wasted no time, got rid of all of her clothes and collared her. We placed nipple suckers on her teats so she would be better prepared for the goat milker. This machine is not easy for first-timers, so we helped her a little more: we made sure to oil her udders for smoother milking, and we put a magic wand between her legs to keep her distracted. Charlie did great!! We are definitely going to keep training those cute udders!

Filesize: 96.2 MB
Resolution: 720x400
Duration: 00:11:46

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2020, 01:52:21 PM »

Goodnight Greyhound IR 5 Hour Sunrise

Filesize: 567 MB
Duration: 04:59:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2020, 04:33:23 PM »

Greyhound Gets Down To Business

Filesize: 397 MB
Duration: 01:12:00

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2020, 07:13:59 PM »

Cupcake SinClair - Barn Bullwhip Bitch

Cupcake SinClair, back in the barn, trussed up and then the punishment begins. She admits she has been bullwhipped before, but never like this. Lash after cruel lash, the slut is beaten like never before. During all this torment, she screams and cries and admits this is exactly what she deserves.

You know the bullwhip we are using on her, we call it the Yellow Scorpion because the sting from its vicious lash is something a bitch will never forget. You can see the look of agony on her face as the scorpion stings again and again.

There is nothing quite like the lash of a bullwhip on the soft flesh of a slut like this. As Cupcake herself says, Sinfully Sweet and Good Enough to Beat.

This is a brutal punishment for a real piece of meat and you are going to love it. After all, that's why we call it HELL!

And then the real torture began.

Filesize: 244 MB
Duration: 00:15:08

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2020, 09:55:22 PM »

Cupcake SinClair - Beatdown Bitch

Yes, there are parts of HELL! that are nicer than others, Cupcake SinClair has been allowed into one of them, but she needs to learn a lesson, just like the bitch she is. Maybe she wanted to sit on the furniture, maybe she wanted to pee in a toilet rather than a bucket, who knows the reason, all that matters is, it is time for this bitch to get a beatdown.

Filesize: 230 MB
Duration: 00:10:52

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2020, 12:35:38 AM »

Luna's Struggles

Filesize: 1.22 GB
Duration: 01:01:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2020, 03:17:22 AM »

Nervous Ziva

Filesize: 930 MB
Duration: 00:45:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2020, 05:57:24 AM »

Dolly's Test

Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor.

Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, forcing her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Filesize: 857 MB
Duration: 00:53:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2020, 08:38:25 AM »

He Got A Good Deal On Tape

I can never pass up a good deal. About a year ago I picked up several cases of tape for pennies on the dollar. I didn't really need that much, but at that price I couldn't resist. I finally got tired of tripping over the boxes, so I decided to do something with it. I couldn't just throw it away. That would negate the good deal and be wasteful. GiGi has been a real PITA lately and I thought that the tape could somehow be used to tame her out of control ways and attitude that she's had for the past few weeks. The clip starts with GiGi taped to a chair in the dark at the waist, with her legs crossed and taped to the chair legs. Her wrists are also taped behind her back. I was going to need more than tape so I left her while I went to get more supplies. When I return, I turn on the lights and then I walk up behind GiGi and grab her by her hair. I slap and grope her tits for a bit just to let her know that I can do anything I want to her and her ordeal has just begun. I grab a fresh roll of black tape and start adding more to her waist. Once I've finished off the roll, I grab several lengths of rope and tie them into her hair pigtail style. I tie the ends to a horizontal bar above her. This should and does minimize her thrashing and excess movement. You can tell by her angry protests and cursing how unladylike and out of control GiGi has become. I remove her ballgag and replace it with another ballgag, but this is a ball of string with a rope through it. I shove it in and tie the rope tightly behind her neck. I run the rope under her chin as well and then around her pigtails as well. She seems to really hate this gag. It seems to be very effective though. I start taping again. By the time I'm done with this round, her entire waist and thighs are taped to the seat of the chair. Although her gag seems to be very effective, I add some clear tape over the top to make it even better. I can barely understand her when she calls me a MotherF***er. The next thing I do is cut away a small circle of fabric away from her blouse, exposing her long nipples. They seem to be begging for some bondage, so I them and then I tie them up and to her pigtails. I attach another rope to the rope that I used as part of her gag on top her head. I tie the other end back to the post behind her. This tightens up the nipple nooses a bit more and makes her bondage a bit more restrictive as well. I like the looks of this so I take a break and sit back and sip a beverage as I watch GiGi moan and nervously shake her foot... hmmm... maybe we can take advantage of that later.

I remove the nipple nooses from GiGi's hair and then I remove her gag. It's always fun to hear what she will say after she's ungagged, but it's more fun to shut her right back up with a new gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage this time. I then continue taping her legs to the legs of the chair. After I do that for a while, I wrap some black tape around her gag, making it much tighter. I then add a little more tape to her legs before I remove the nooses from her nipples. They have been hanging there since I removed them fro her pigtails. She is very frightened as I do this. She must have had a bad past experience with nipple nooses. I then remove her cleave gag. Not wanting to be wasteful and always looking for ways to repurpose, I wad up the ace bandage and use it as a mouth stuffing gag. I realize that it won't all fit and I have to cut some off in order to get it to fit. Many wraps of black tape keep it in her mouth and gives GiGi many chins. I clamp her nipples with some heavy duty clamps and then add more tape to her upper body. I remove her shoes next and tie each clamp to her Big toes. I wonder if she'll keep jigging her foot now? I still have a lot of tape left, so I keep adding more and more tape to GiGi and the Chair.

I remove GiGi's gag and leave her ungagged while I add a thick rubber posture collar and then wrap tape around it, GiGi absolutely hates this! With the collar in place I can remove the pigtail ties. GiGi loves this! I immediately add another gag. I cleave gag her with wide microfoam and then after a few wraps I go over her entire mouth. More black tape is added. This round her arms are completely taped up and more is added to her upper body as well. I have white tape as well. I tape up her hands with this and then I continue on adding a pretty design over the black. Although this serves no useful purpose, I have a lot of it and I need to use it up. I wrap more microfoam around her head now, including her eyes. I sit back and enjoy my work. GiGi does not seem happy at all! After a while I return and remove the nipple clamps, as I like the reactions when they come off. I have some errands to run, so I shut off the lights and leave GiGi in the dark how I found her when I arrived... well not exactly how I found her.

Filesize: 937 MB
Duration: 00:59:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2020, 11:20:12 AM »

Aiden Starr, Ana Foxxx & Chloe Cherry - House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest

In our final installment of the Halloween Sadists Ball, Governess Ana Foxxx is up for some serious discipline at the hands of busty Governess Aiden Starr. Ana has been a sloppy, cum-hungry slut, unable to hold her position, ask for her orgasms, remember the rules, and what's worse is that her uniform is already shredded. Aiden stares with sadistic disdain at Ana's bare feet poking through her torn stockings while Ana wiggles nervously in her tight shibari frog tie. The guests look on with much pleasure as Aiden lectures Ana about the importance of her uniform and offers her a new pair of red and black, submissive-issue stockings... at a price. Ana's torn pantyhose are stripped away, leaving her tender toes vulnerable to cropping and shocks with a zapper. Ana squeals and apologizes, but Aiden moves on to her pert nipples, pinching and biting them until they are swollen and covered with vicious teeth marks. Aiden then applies some brutal metal clamps to both Ana's nipples and labia, pulling them tightly in her hands and she teaches Ana the house rules one final time. Every orgasm Ana will have from here out will only come when she has recited the rules and has a clamp pulled off of her tender bits. Ana screams and sweats through her punishment, and eventually succeeds in delivering her recitation through the suffering painful punishment orgasms. The crowd cheers and claps as she collapses with a new pair of stockings. The party goers find themselves horny from this display and begin working each other over. One latex submissive endures a hard flogging and anal hook, while another submissive is locked in stocks and made to take a strict caning with a metal rod as swingers fuck each other and look on. Gorgeous women are tied and spanked heavily, while others suck cock and take a paddling while having their nipples clamped together in a painful daisy chain. A beautiful femme domme teases her man with a bound face sitting session, and others beg for orgasms from a hitachi as their asses and thighs are beaten red. Stefanos is perturbed to find that Ana has earned her red and black stockings before senior submissive Chloe Cherry. He bring Chloe over and demands that she find her stockings among the crowd while her pursues her with a zapper, and our guest of honor Donny Sins takes her pussy and mouth for fucking. Chloe is a sweet and desperate mess as she crawls through the party, begging for her uniform, finding sadist female party-goers who will give her each garment at a price. Her tits are clamped with wooden pins and she is given a glass to hold on a silver tray and told not to drop it, as Donny rails her from behind. Ana is a crafty little whore, and crawls over to steal the cock, almost sending Chloe's tray crashing to the ground. But Chloe holds tight and manages to keep the dick and her new uniform. Ana is sent to service Donny in an intense reverse cowgirl to earn her collar, but it is Chloe who comes out victorious with a rousing anal fuck, coaxing the cum from Donny and orgasming to the admiring cheers of an impressed party.

Filesize: 2.51 GB
Duration: 01:10:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2020, 02:01:37 PM »

Holiday Gift: Angel Allwood is Mona Wales & Fox Acecaria's Slutty Toy

Tis the season for giving. and on this jolly holiday the sexy Mona Wales has a very special surprise for the stunning Fox Acecaria. Fox comes home from a long day at work, excited to see what big surprise Mona has for her. She walks into the Christmas dungeon and finds a big gift for her to unwrap. Mona is just as excited to see her reaction, so they both rip open the sexy surprise. Fox is stunned to see that her gift is none other than the gorgeous and curvy Angel Allwood. Fox is so excited about her lusty gift that she decides she simply must to share it with Mona. The two of them bend Angel over, and give her some good spankings until her nice bum turns rosy red. Mona then grabs Angel by the hair and makes her lick her pussy. Fox makes good use of the implements in the Christmas dungeon, and begins to flog Angel's perfect, round booty. Mona then puts Angel on her knees and makes her lick Fox's pussy while Angel works her magic tongue on Fox. Mona places clamps on Angel's beautiful nipples for a little pain and pleasure. Fox then licks her sexy Angel's hungry cunt until its nice and wet, while Mona paddles Angel's thighs. Fox then uses her big strap-on dildo and pounds Angel's nice wet pussy. She fucks her to orgasm, while Mona puts clamps on Angel's nipples. Angel then gets fucked in the ass by Fox, while Mona makes her lick her foot. After fucking both of her holes, this special gift is ready to take two big dicks at the same time. Angel's holes get put to the test until she cums hard. Now that they gave her a good fucking, they make Angel take turns licking their pussies until they squeal with orgasms. After a good fucking they pour hot wax all over Angel's chest. They kiss over the candle for the best holiday a pair of dommes could ask for.

Filesize: 2.17 GB
Duration: 01:00:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2020, 04:43:09 PM »

Adira Allure: Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme

Adira Allure is typically dominant, but today she submits to Derrick Pierce in her Kink premier. She admits she's not into pain, but she learns to take it, and to take a lot of it. Under her tough exterior lies a hungry little fuck toy that longs to serve. She starts her day wearing only heels, with her arms and legs spread out wide, restrained with tight, inescapable rope bondage. With a hitachi strapped to her tight pink pussy, Derrick Pierce begins to test the limits of his captive sex slave. He toys with her perky little nipples and her small natural breasts. He runs his fingers up the sides of her chest and stomach and tickles her inner thighs. As the vibrator relentlessly torments her swollen clit, Adira purrs and moans in delightful anticipation. Derrick begins to rev things up, and starts to flog Adira's taut skin with a heavy leather flogger. She yelps and moans as her sensitive skin is abused with cruel impact play. Derrick grinds the head of the hitachi into her cunt and Adira begs to cum. He merely laughs and watches her squirm from the searing pain of orgasm denial. He then tosses her to the floor and shoves his fat cock down her throat. She gags and spits all over herself, but she's so damn hungry she devours Derrick's dick, continuously throat fucking herself on it. She begs to cum and falls to the floor in a quivering mess of ecstasy and cum juices. Next Adira is tied to a table on her stomach with her legs in a perfect split. Not many subs are this limber and Adira loves to show of her slutty talents. With her perfect round ass on display, Derrick jams his cock into her pussy and Adira squeals with delight. He pounds her until the table his shaking and Adira is gasping for breath. She cums over and over until the multiple orgasms drive her into a frothing fit of sexual depravity. Derrick then flips her onto her back and renews the pounding of her fuck hole. Her ass slaps and shakes as he plows her over and over. Adira begs to taste his cum and to feel his hot juices squirt all over body. Derrick is only too happy to oblige and blows his load all over her pussy and titties.

Filesize: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:54:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2020, 07:24:58 PM »

A Christmas Whore: Goldie Glock Stuffed Airtight on Christmas Eve

Christmas is Goldie's favorite time of the year and tonight is Christmas Eve. Goldie tries to wait up for Santa but falls asleep waiting. Suddenly she is awakened by the entrance of men wearing Santa hats. Goldie's no fool, she knows these men aren't Santa but when they tell her they are Santa's helpers and come bearing gifts, Goldie decides to be on her best behavior. She gets on her knees as directed and tells all Santa's helpers to come and touch her. Their hands grab at her tits and smack them. They push her head down on their dicks and tell her to open her whore mouth. Looks like Christmas has come early! Goldie loves cock and eagerly swallows every inch of cock in front of her. Drool from her mouth down past her tits as Santa's helpers make her choke on their cocks. They tie her hands in front of her and fuck her tight little pussy. Goldie moans as their cocks penetrate her. She loves getting fucked roughly and used like a nasty little slut. Next, they move to the couch and shove their fingers into both her holes. Goldie squeals and soon squirts all over herself. They replace their fingers with their cocks and soon Goldie is getting fucked in her ass! She cries out as they take turns fucking her ass and before she knows it, she's double stuffed with a cock in her pussy and a cock in her ass! Santa's helpers fuck her every which way, filling her mouth and making this Christmas whore airtight. Goldie cums hard as they fuck her holes with their rock hard cocks. She begs them for their cum and is rewarded with five hot loads, one in her ass and the rest all over her cute little face. Santa's helpers finish delivering her presents and leave her tied up and covered in cum.

Filesize: 510 MB
Resolution: 720x400
Duration: 01:03:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2020, 10:05:14 PM »

Katie Kush - Up Part 2

In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.

With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.

Filesize: 1.60 GB
Duration: 00:29:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy