Author Topic: Bondage / Torture / Humiliation of Women  (Read 20986 times)

Torturer77

Bondage / Torture / Humiliation of Women
« on: June 02, 2020, 08:44:36 PM »

Demonic Desires | Luna Lovely

Luna Lovely comes face to face with her fantasies!

Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always.

I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true.

I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me.

Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?

Video: MP4
Filesize: 2.35 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:44:03
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation of women

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

Re: Bondage / Torture / Humiliation of Women
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 04:04:37 PM »

Katie Kush Up part 1

His private dancer gets a private bondage show lesson

Katie Kush is a private dancer. When the music turns on her clothes begin to come off. Her body moves in all the right ways. But movement is not exactly what he really wants. In fact he wants to make her stop moving.

Once she gets her money she says he can do whatever he wants to her. On the ropes go and before long she's not moving much at all. What's better is that all her sexy bits are exposed for his delight.

He plays with her little clit and when she's had her fun it's his turn. He doesn't just get off on watching her enjoy herself. He wants her to feel some pain too. So he gives her several hard smacks.

Filesize: 1.86 GB
Duration: 00:34:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 06:45:42 PM »

Rejected: Ruined | Jacey Jinx

Jacey is rejected and is subjected to multiple ruined orgasms!

Jacey wants to fuck!!! Unfortunately OT has moved on. All she wants is orgasms and he wants to get weird. When she agrees to experiment with him things take a turn for the worse. She has no idea what he is into!

Once he's got her bound she has no choice, but to follow through with her part of the deal. Still hoping she'll get an orgasm out of it she's tormented mercifully. Unfortunately OT wants to give her an orgasm, but not the kind she wants.

Each time Jacey starts to cum OT removes the vibrator. This causes her vagina to contract, but without stimulation the orgasm falls dry, pleasureless, and even painful. The frustration only becomes worse the more he does it and he doesn't seem to be quitting.

Filesize: 2.89 GB
Duration: 00:54:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 09:26:02 PM »

Cage Time For Greyhound

Filesize: 307 MB
Duration: 00:43:59

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 12:06:25 AM »

Caged Anima

Filesize: 582 MB
Duration: 00:41:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 02:47:11 AM »

Cono - Dungeon Torture

By now we all know Cono is a filthy piece of meat, a dirty cunt who will do pretty much anything she is told. She particularly loves to essentially slut herself around in public, and we do mean slut. She is now anal-only of course, with her mouth serving as clean up.

She has been in HELL! for a while and, frankly, she is disgusting. You can't tell here but she smells like she's been getting ass-fucked in a dumpster alley for the last week (which is not really far off from the truth).

Now she is in HELL!'s Dungeon where her torment and torture and degradation continue. She is all too eager to talk about what a pig she is. Weighted nipple clamps, needles and bloody tits lead to her being hosed down like the animal she is.

A truly degrading time for a truly degraded cunt.

Filesize: 385 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:24:49

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 05:27:44 AM »

Cono - Humiliated Cunt

Up front we have to say, this video is a bit different. Think of this video as more of a feed than our standard movie, but if you love seeing a young bitch being humiliated, degraded, destroyed, you are going to absolutely love this one.

Let us set the stage for you on this one. This is in the early evening, after Cono has already been tortured outside in the woods. In that punishment, the cunt was bound to a tree and tortured with electricity. After she was released, she and Slave Cow went to a nearby river to swim. There were other people there watching them and, as Cono is such a complete exhibitionist, she was in her element showing off her body for these strangers.

Later that evening, the Slave Cow just simply wanted to utterly degrade and humiliate Cono so she gave her a vibrator and Cono begged to use it, which BrutalMaster allowed. She began masturbating, in chains, all the whiile Slave Cow continued to ask her the most degrading questions and Cono was required to answer.

At one point, while masturbating and dripping onto the floor, the piece of s**t licked asshole. She admitted to all sorts of the most embarrassing things and with each degradation, the cunt actually got wetter.

Cono may well be the lowest piece of s**t in HELL! and THAT is saying something.

Filesize: 275 MB
Duration: 00:17:41

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 08:09:32 AM »

Dominating Luna

Filesize: 809 MB
Duration: 00:46:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2020, 10:50:08 AM »

Expressing Helplessness

Filesize: 695 MB
Duration: 00:44:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 01:32:03 PM »

3 Strenuous Positions On The Post For Raven Eve

I lead, an already bound, Raven into the room by her hair. Raven whimpers and moans as I manhandle her in various ways... a lot of hand over mouth, hair pulling, and tit groping. Raven might not really enjoy really tight bondage, but she definitely enjoys being tied, spanked, and crotchroped, or she does a great job pretending. I manage to get a huge white ballgag strapped tightly in her mouth before I tie her at the waist facing the post. I tie a rope into her hair and arch her back tying her hair and wrists to a ring bolted to the floor. I removed the ballgag first though. I step way and watch Raven struggle to maintain this challenging position. At the end of the clip, I return and untie the rope pulling her back, but before I do, I enjoy groping and slapping her tits a few times as she suffers.

I untie Raven and turn her around, tying her wrists around the post. I manhandle her for a while as Raven moans and whimpers, then I tightly buckle a head harness ballgag on her head. I pull her crotchrope up and outward, pulling Raven's hips out from the post in a most delicious way. I leave her to endure her bondage for quite some time, before I return and clover clamp her nipples, after snipping away the nylong fabric that had covered her nipples. The clamps are then tied off around the back of the post. I step away and leave her once again to endure the disappearing crotchrope. At the very end of the clip, I return to slap/grope her tits, and play with her perky nipples for a few minutes. I loosen her crotchrope as I have another position in mind for her.

Tears start to flow once Raven is completely freed from her crotchrope ordeal. Before I start on binding her again, I play with her tender nipples for a while as I let Raven recuperate for a minute. Soon I am back at it... I start at her ankles and work my way up, completely taping her to the post. I add a little extra tape once I get to her ample tits, and then I continue to her shoulders. Her arms are completely taped together around the post. I tie ropes into her hair and tie them up and out to the sides. I I shove a hollow tube in her mouth and then tape her face to the post with clear tape, before finishing with nipple clamps.

I have put forth quite an effort and I sit in my comfortable chair and admire my work for a while as Raven endures her bondage. I step away for a while, but I eventually return to my chair, but I now have a nice long pointy stick. I have fun poking Raven with the pointy end of the stick and even more fun watching her reactions as I slap and poke at her bound and clamped tits. At the very end of the clip, I added a little interview with Raven where we discuss the shoot and other topics. I also added a few minutes of footage where Raven was bent backward but ballgagged.

Filesize: 1.47 GB
Duration: 01:38:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2020, 04:13:43 PM »

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel

With a handful of Ariel's hair, I guide her into position. She immediately kneels, which I like, but that will come later. I pull her back to her feet where I proceed to grope and manhandle her tits. My hand is firmly placed over her mouth and I continue. I turn her around and smack her ass for a while as well. Now I order her to her knees so I can tightly buckle the harness gag onto her head. Some heavy twine is run through the d-ring before I pull her back up to her feet and the twine is secured overhead. I crotchrope Ariel before binding her thighs and ankles and always manhandling Ariel, as I see fit, in between ropes.

I buckle a thick leather collar around her neck, before placing Ariel on her stomach. She is soon hogtied, and I tell her to try and escape. She wiggles her bare feet as she mmmpphs, moans, and endures her bondage. I return after a while to find she has made 0 progress on her escape. I discipline her by snapping heavy rubber bands on her feet. I then give her ass some attention with a thin cane. I will get to more of that later... First I tie her toes with twine and then connect her toes to the D-ring on her head harness. This really intensifies her bondage and provides for much less movement, as she had too much for my liking.

I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar.

I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape.

Filesize: 1.10 GB
Duration: 01:14:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2020, 06:55:07 PM »

CRASH | Katie Kush

Katie has her freedom taken when she texts and drives.
All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.

Why won't he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he'll let me go.

He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I'll love him.

The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.

Filesize: 2.46 GB
Duration: 00:46:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2020, 09:35:12 PM »

The Fix | Joanna Angel

Joanna makes a deal, but doesn't get what she came for.

The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal.

Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open.

The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber.

Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.

Filesize: 2.45 GB
Duration: 00:45:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2020, 12:15:42 AM »

Samhain Slut: Alexa Nova Gets Double Stuffed on Halloween

Alexa Nova is on location with her camera man Robby Echo, to shoot the next installement of her reality horror video blog. This Halloween, Alexa has chosen to investigate the story of Tommy Samhain and his band of sadistic surgeons. Although never apprehended, Tommy and his crew were known for carrying out acts of sexual deviance. Seeing the location where Tommy and his men committed all their perverted acts is making Alexa horny and Robby is more than eager to indulge Alexa in her fantasies. Just as they start to get it on, they hear an ominous cackle from the shadows. Robby goes to investigate, leaving Alexa all alone. Suddenly Alex hears a scream in the distance, she cries out for Robby and upon getting no response, goes to look for him. Instead, she finds Tommy Samhain and his band of sadistic surgeons. Alexa is horrified to find that Robby is now one of them! They strip her of her clothes, feel her up, push her onto her knees and make her suck their cocks. Soon Alexa is drooling and covered in her own spit as she gets facefucked by cock after cock. Next, Alexa is bound in a suspension with one leg up in the air. Tommy and his doctors swarm around her, wrapping their hands around her neck and smacking her small tits. They take turns fucking her pussy and soon move to her ass. Alexa moans as fuck her tight asshole. Soon these diabolical fiends double penetrate her holes, fucking her cunt and ass at the same time. Alexa had no idea being double penetrated would feel so good. Finally, they take her down and stuff her airtight. Alexa eagerly takes cock after cock, moaning as they fuck her fast and hard. She begs for their cum and gets five loads on her face.

Filesize: 495 MB
Resolution: 720x400
Duration: 01:01:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2020, 02:57:01 AM »

Juliette March

Juliette March is the ultimate pain slut, eager to start and then hungry for more. Because of this, she's always on The Pope's naughty list, and she's going to make sure she stays there. She comes in and makes a special request, just like she always does, and asks for the Vampire Trap. We've seen this before, but it's used sparingly because of how intense it is. Still, she wants it. We begin with the final touches being put on and we get to see Juliette wincing in agony from the trap even before the scene has officially started. The is is one of the most painful scenarios on Device Bondage, complete with minute adjustments that intensify the torment. Once it is adjusted to perfection, Juliette is pushed even further. She's flogged in the trap, exciting the pain and testing her ability to restrict her own movement. But because she's such a pain slut, the orgasms come fast and furious. Next we have her kneeling on the Throne of Suffering and held in place with steel shackles. This time it's her bush that The Pope goes for first, and as he is trying to slowly rip it out, Juliette has to suffer as her nipples are simultaneously slapped and pinched. He administers some breath control to make all things right with Juliette before applying nipple clamps, then rips the orgasms out of her pussy. Juliette is awash in pain and pleasure, which is exactly what he wants. She' finally exhausted by imposed orgasms. Finally, Juliette finds herself face-down with her ass in the air and her feet completely exposed. The Pope torments her feet with an array of implements, until she just can't take it anymore. Her ass is then spanked and her pussy is fucked as her day wraps up. The ultimate pain slut is both wrecked and satisfied, but it won't be long before she's desperate for more.

Filesize: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:51:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2020, 05:37:45 AM »

Evening With Greyhound Puppy Edition

Filesize: 352 MB
Duration: 00:49:07

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2020, 08:29:00 AM »

Goodnight Greyhound

Filesize: 271 MB
Resolution: 796x448
Duration: 03:00:00

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2020, 10:59:50 AM »

Cono - Table Top Tortured Twat

We always love it when a bitch comes up with her own torture ideas. Even when they don't work, or are not perfect, it shows a level of creativity that is impressive to us. That is the case here, Cono had an idea that she should be hog-tied on a punishment table and then beaten and left to suffer, alone, for a long period of time.

While it did not work out exactly as the bitch designed it, perhaps it was even better. And by better, we mean more painful and degrading. For starters, the whore had several pieces of ginger shoved uip her asshole. She also had a big dildo painfully and roughly rammed into her cunthole.

She was left for a nice long time and after it was all done, the filthy, dirty, slutty, skanky little twat sucked off both the anal hook that was holding the ginger in her asshole, and the dildo that had been in her whore-hole.

All this while dripping the entire time.

Yes, we love it when cunts come up with ideas for their own suffering, and there is no idea that can't be made even better.

Filesize: 241 MB
Duration: 00:15:22

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2020, 01:41:24 PM »

Cupcake SinClair - Shut Your Fucking Mouth, Gimp

Sometimes in HELL! we just have to persuade a bitch to keep her fucking mouth shut. Often we want their mouths open, for example when we need a urinal, or there is something that a tongue needs to clean, you get the idea. But other times you just have to make it clear, it is time to shut your fucking mouth.

Then there is Cupcake SinClair. Generally her mouth is pretty useful, for all sorts of things with her pouty lips and split tougue. But today, "gimp" Cupcake needs to shut the fuck up, and to really make sure that happens, surgical needles through her whore lips and then tied off with twine-- just the trick to keep this piece of meat nice and quiet (except for the crying and moaning and snorting to answer questions).

Of course, there is the blood, leaking out of the holes in the bitch's face, but that is a small price to pay for a quiet piece of meat, dressed in latex, on display and (mostly) silent.

Filesize: 272 MB
Duration: 00:17:10

Download and Enjoy

Torturer77

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2020, 04:22:40 PM »

Jade's Sacrifice