Author Topic: Autumn Boulevard - Version 0.9 [Disciple of Virginia]  (Read 1888 times)

GamerX

Autumn Boulevard - Version 0.9 [Disciple of Virginia]
« on: November 12, 2019, 10:55:48 PM »
  Autumn Boulevard - Version 0.9 [Disciple of Virginia]   

Disciple of Virginia is creating a 18+ Adult Horror Game

NFO
Updated: 11-November-2019   
Genre: RPG,3DCG, Female protagonist, Adventure, Corruption, Horror, Bimbofication, Humor, Transformation, Big ass, Big tits, Multiple protagonist, Voyeurism
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: Disciple of Virginia
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Size: 4.85 GB

Description:
Sylvessa Moonfarer is trying to get to The Castle. Trying to stop her are monsters. Both those of your nightmares and those in human form. As you play the game, the story unfolds.?

Addition Information:
Been a lurker here for awhile. Thought about making a game. Made one. Here you go.

Do you want the thing most people want?

A good story, a nice rack, and a round peachy set of cheeks?

Do you want an adult game with a plot? Do you want character development? Do you want a story where your choices actually matter in the end of all things?

I am creating "Autumn Boulevard", a game where your choices will matter in the end. A story based in the very roots of Modernism. A story focused heavily on characters and the story, to give you an unique experience.

A story where I will test the limits of your's and mine imagination.

Hmm?

And yes, there will be b**bs as well. And cats.

The Story:
Sylvessa Moonfarer is trying to get to The Castle. Trying to stop her are monsters. Both those of your nightmares, and those in human form. As you play the game, the story unfolds.

The Erotica:
Within one day of in game time, the different routes the player can take will be clearly illustrated. You can either choose to do all of the routes, none of them, or just the ones you want. The main thing the routes do is to give you a different endings and shape Sylvessa's character, but they are completely optional.

Screen:

Autumn_Boulevard-V0.9__DiscipleofVirginia_.rar

Autumn_Boulevard-V0.9__DiscipleofVirginia_.rar