Author Topic: Beautiful girls humiliate boys!  (Read 5349 times)

masterfj

Re: Beautiful girls humiliate boys!
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2019, 12:33:12 PM »
Mistress Iside - ANAL DESTRUCTION HD NEW!!! 27 Oct

Today my slut will have to be fucked properly, no mercy for his asshole. I just will have fun to open his ass in two parts until I break it completely... and when I will have broken widely I will call my friends and together we will give him the coup de grace !!

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: MALE STRAP-ON , DILDO FUCKING , FEMDOM , DILDO SUCKING , ANAL MASTURBATIONKeywords: mistress iside , domina iside , padrona iside , double fucking , dildos , fucking punishment , iside , anal , dildo fetish , mistress , domination , execution , domina , beautiful mistress

File Name : anal1- destruction-mi2019-mov
Runtime : 00:16:16
File Size : 334 MB
File type : mov
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/f38b5e1964eec

masterfj

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2019, 07:49:27 PM »
Mistress Iside - SKINNED ALIVE HD NEW!!! 27 Oct

My friend asked me a nail file but mine broke a day ago and I did not have time to replace it, we can still use the body of this useless slave and file our nails on his useless body. So we decide to tie him over the cage, in this way we have all the space we want to be able to proceed to sharpen our manicure. A huge nail file completely at our disposal. At some point our nails are really very sharp and then wedecide to have fun sinking them deeper and deeper to create real grooves. Scila however has a wonderful surprise in her mind and begins to scratch balls and cock of this slave unceasingly until it’s reduced to a frayed mass, I instead don’t give up a moment to address to his chest, the signs at this point are really well visible but I want to exaggerate increasing the intensity. This slave is about to know the fury of our nails and he will hardly forget this painful and suffered experience !!!

Category: SCRATCHING
Related Categories: FINGER FETISH , DOUBLE DOMINATION , FINGER NAIL FETISH , HAND FETISH , FEMDOMKeywords: mistress iside , padrona iside , domina iside , iside , scratching , finger fetish , double domination , hand fetish , femdom , beautiful mistresses , female supremacy , domination , sensual domination , sadistic mistresses

File Name : skinned-alive-mi2019-mov
Runtime : 00:08:51
File Size : 334 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/af71276b55d7d

masterfj

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2019, 08:02:04 AM »
Mistress Iside - DEMOLITION BALLS HD NEW!!! 27 Oct

HThis slave' balls have already tasted my deadli kicks and, for some time, he has lost his sexual appetite and, consequently, the need to jerk-off.  But, since a few days, he seems to have gone back to whom he was before: he has strange fantasies that occupy his mind and this is no good.  What is required,  in such a case,  is a double ratio of kicks, to definitively destroy this slave's balls, so that he won't have any more strange fantasies and can concentrate on his job.  Today, Mistress Scila and I want to reach this objective and we will make our best effort to ensure that his balls will be destroyed, once and for all.   We'll go on hitting this slave alternatively with our powerful kicks, until he is completely demolished.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALL ABUSE , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , EXTREME DOMINATION , FEMDOM , DOUBLE DOMINATIONKeywords: mistress iside , padrona iside , domina iside , iside , female domination , double domination , sadistic mistresses , sensual mistresses , beautiful mistresses , femdom , bdsm , extreme punishment , arrogant mistress , domination

File Name : demolition-balls-mi2019-mov
Runtime : 00:10:28
File Size : 364 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/5c6b546101eac

masterfj

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2019, 11:27:02 AM »
Mistress Iside - PSYCHO WHIPPING HD NEW!!!

This time the crazy behavior of this useless slave has gone far beyond our breaking point; unbeknownst to us, he dared to make a hole in the wall,  to spy what we are doing and  to hear our conversations.  After such unacceptable behavior, it's now time for this worm to feel the painful sting of our whips.  Not only is body will be tortured and ripped but his mind too will be deeply upset.  After this deep psychological trauma, this slave won't any more the same person!!!

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION , EXTREME DOMINATION , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATIONKeywords: mistress iside , domina iside , padrona iside , iside , double domination , whipping , bullwhip , extreme whipping , sadistic mistresses , arrogant mistresses , extreme punishment , beautiful mistresses , femdom , female supremacy

File Name : psycho-whipping-mi2019-mov
Runtime : 00:13:25
File Size : 352 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/804d085891073

masterfj

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2019, 07:51:21 AM »
TEASED, DENIED AND TORMENTED Starring Goddess Ember Snow NEW!!! 14 Nov

In this video I display both my playful nature and my sadistic lust for punishing my slaves for their improper behavior. Absolutely mesmerizing in my patent leather wardrobe, I tease and taunt my bound and helpless slave by removing my jacket to allow him a momentary glance at my exposed breasts. But he can only look. His kind will never be allowed to touch such a superior Asian Goddess.

But what is this? It would appear that he has become aroused by the mere site of my breasts. How dare he!  I must now punish him for leering so lustfully at them. HA HA! How dare he be so disrespectful when I have offered him such a rare and divine privilege. But we both knew his response was predictable. He never stood a chance.

The cane will be my preferred implement of destruction. His ass shall be my target. His ass will be mine. He will quickly learn to never abuse the privileges I allow him. The first few strikes of my lethal canes are always the most jarring, as one cannot possibly prepare themselves mentally or physically for the searing pain they inflict.

Like a hot blade through butter, the cane tears the flesh with a burning impact, and then the heat continues to build in intensity for several seconds thereafter.  There is no other form of torment that breaks down both the body and the psyche, like that of the bamboo cane. The pain is exquisite. As a training tool, the results are undeniable.

I continue to flaunt my glorious bare breasts in front of his pathetic face, as I strike his ass cheeks again and again, until the pain is so extreme that he can no longer keep his eyes open. Therein lies the predicament for this hapless minion. Can he maintain his gaze on my magnificent breasts, while I beat him senseless for that very misdeed? Or will he shut his eyes in an effort to endure the agony. Such a delicious conundrum. HA HA!

File Name : AC_EMBER-SNOW-JEFF_MAIN-DUNGEON_CANING_P1-P2_FULL_HD
Runtime : 00:12:47
File Size : 338 MB
File type : mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/75cceedcf5d4d

masterfj

« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2019, 10:09:18 AM »
Goddess Cheyenne - Mince Meat NEW!!! 16 Nov

This Clip Hit #1 in WHIPPING !!

This Clip delivers , long and strong whipping action!

The title says it all as Goddess Cheyenne ® makes hamburger out of this slave! She effortlessly and tirelessly strips away layers of flesh with athleticism and accuracy!

Dressed in shiny European hosiery, stiletto heels, latex and leather, Her muscular body moves with cruel grace out from the deepest sadistic dreams of masochistic submission onto the screen in unbelievable Dominant fashion! If you love whipping or you love to be afraid of whipping, this clip will get your heart racing. All the action is caught from multiple cameras catching every angle your slave heart could desire! Hear the click of Her heels, the crack of Her whip, Her sultry voice and the cries of Her slave ! Some of the marks left from this scene will last forever!!

File Name : Mince Meat
Runtime : 00:14:17
File Size : 1.05 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/ac7f2a0ef4f6e

masterfj

« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2019, 06:48:38 AM »
Molly Era - Sissy Slut Fuck Gym

The two sissy sluts are practicing their oral and anal muscles when they receive a surprise visit from personal trainer Cassy. She is here to make the sissies feel the burn and has a huge strapon BBC to ensure anal correction. Cassy picks Molly and pounds her tight ass right in front of the fitness bike. Molly receives the workout of a lifetime as she must take every inch of the anal training. Next is flexibility training and her leg is placed on the metal bar for an even deeper penetration. Molly can only take so much of this high intensity workout routine and shoots a big load just by being rammed hard in the asshole. But the day is not over and the training has only begun. To make sure the two bitches stay in good shape, trainer Cassy uses Molly’s cum to make a special protein shake. Then she squirts it all over their faces and inside their mouths to keep them energized and ready for more.

File Name : Molly Era - Sissy Slut Fuck Gym
Runtime : 00:17:58
File Size : 1.48 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/587ebac42605e