Author Topic: Beautiful girls humiliate boys!  (Read 5359 times)

masterfj

Re: Beautiful girls humiliate boys!
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2019, 01:30:23 PM »
Macy Teaches A Submissive To Like Tape

This submissive is admitted to Macy’s dungeon, sent by his dominatrix because he does not like to be mummified. Tape and mummification is his dominatrix's favorite restriction. It is Macy’s job to show him there is nothing to fear, mummification can be lots of fun. She wraps him to the pole so he is standing straight up. She leaves out his cock, and gags him with panties, taping them shut. Macy knows this submissive enjoys breath play and shows him how enjoyable this can be. She stretches latex over his nose, pulling it tight. Before she teases him with a vibrator, she tapes his head all the way back to the pole, making it difficult to breath. Once he has learned that being wrapped up in tape is not so bad, Macy allows him to cum.

File Name : Macy Teaches A Submissive To Like Tape
Runtime : 00:27:22
File Size : 4.79 GB
File type : mov
Resolution : 3840x2160

https://k2s.cc/file/5719f9e327415

masterfj

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2019, 08:13:39 AM »
KingLexa - Strapon Virgin Is Tricked & Fucked

What if I told you to close your eyes and sniff a surprise, would you? ;) Tricked and coerced to be high, unable to think for himself or run away, this boy learns what it's like to be fucked in the ass, hard, by my juicy big cock. Listen to him whimper like a BITCH

File Name : Strap-On Virgin Is Tricked And Fucked
Runtime : 00:09:09
File Size : 1.31 GB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/38d60935db84e

masterfj

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2019, 07:45:38 PM »
DomCom Gangbang After Party

Cybill Troy, Cadence St John, Carina Crash, Penelope Lovecraft, and Mistress Elyse are up at their hotel after a long night of partying at DomCon but still feel like having some fun at the expense of their slave's gaping asshole. The mistresses all pile on to see just how much anal abuse one slut can take! 

File Name : DomCon Gangbang Hotel Afterparty
Runtime : 00:22:26
File Size : 288 MB
Resolution : 720x406

https://k2s.cc/file/8172f358e3266

masterfj

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2019, 08:12:57 AM »
Miss Roper - Unexpecting Cuck: Wife Brings Your Work Home

When you were left a note from your wife to watch a home movie she made personally for you and left on your desktop, your cock couldn't help but grow hard at the thought of what she may have come up with. A pleasant surprise, since you haven't been intimate with her in weeks due to your busy work schedule. Which you would come to find, may be the biggest mistake of your life. Picking work over time with her, day in & day out. Did you really think someone ass seductive, beautiful as her wouldn't fill her time with someone else? A gulp passes through your throat as your wife explains on the screen that she's decided to bring your work home, your boss's frame; signature work pants and dress shirt coming into focus. She's decided to see what all the fuss is about, your work life, stroking him through his dress pants and her eyes burning a hole into yours through the computer screen. Your heart slams against your chest as unwelcomed arousal creeps into you, wanting to look away from her pulling out his thick, superior cock and pumping it with the grip of her hand. Though you can't look away. You can only watch, watch and listen to every sadistic word and action that leaves your once loving wife

File Name : Miss Raquel Roper - Unexpecting Cuck - Wife Brings Your Work Home
Runtime : 00:11:13
File Size : 637 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/9a3ece4591a3d

masterfj

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2019, 12:36:36 PM »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Ready to be Fucked at Any Moment

A good sissy must be ready to be fucked at any moment I wish, its man-pussy should always be wet and willing to take My cock. My sissy maid must continue his assigned duties - washing the dishes - even if I choose to dry fuck his tight asshole before he finishes. What's even more exciting is to see and feel the red marks and heat rising off My slut's recently whipped ass, and to hear his chastity rattle around as I fuck My his man-pussy. My maid might be proving to be able to handle washing dishes while being pegged, yet he has another thing to clean before I'm finished with him: his ass juices off My cock.

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Ready to be Fucked at Any Moment
Runtime : 00:05:37
File Size : 225 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/e4c8a557f02d4

masterfj

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2019, 08:38:12 PM »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Spanked and Fucked Sissy Butt

I like that My pink poodle's man-pussy is ready to be fucked by Me at any moment. It's clean and trained, by wearing butt-plugs constantly, to accept any of My strap-on dildos. Still, I'm angry that My latex sissy has not exercised, as ordered, his sphincter muscles properly, and, because of that, butt-plugs keep falling out of his ass. Punishment is in order, and his pink bubble butt will turn a brilliant red by the time I'm finished spanking it with a heavy leather paddle. But seeing it so red and hot makes Me want to enjoy it in more ways, more sexually. Alternating spanking his ass with fucking it I will devise double pleasure from abusing My pink sissy until I make him cry. Not because I'm so angry with him, but because I like to see him cry for Me.

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Spanked and Fucked Sissy Butt
Runtime : 00:19:11
File Size : 714 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/1816f694598e0

masterfj

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2019, 07:36:25 AM »
Mistress Ezada Sinn & Lady Natalie Black - 2 Holes for 2 Cocks

Why is the male body equipped with nice and practical holes at each end? Well of course to allow Us to shove two strap-ons up those holes at the same time. For obvious reasons you cant accomplish such a double penetration on your own, you need some help. And as is to be seen in this clip, I have the most wonderful and skilled help to do so from My dear friend Mistress Natalie Black.

Carefully affixed to the punishment trestle with four solid black leather straps, the slave was ready and prepared to be spit roasted by two beautiful Dominas. A human being that had turned to be nothing but easy prey for our massive strap-ons. Taking turns in fucking his mouth and ass (and ignoring the fundamental physiological differences between them), We had the best of fun. And Our fun also had some real educational background for the moaning slave. It taught him what his body openings were really meant for. Entrance gates for Femdom sex toys. Nothing else.

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn & Lady Natalie Black - 2 Holes for 2 Cocks
Runtime : 00:05:45
File Size : 304 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/62c2705deb08c

masterfj

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2019, 11:48:40 AM »
Miss Varla - Well Used Cock Hole

Varla wants her personal whore ready and willing to get fucked. "Face down, ass up, give me that hole," she commands him. She wastes no time in sinking her femcock deep into his waiting hole. She piledrives the whore nice and slow, letting him get good feel for her entire cock. She likes to know he is feeling every inch. Varla switches to fucking him doggy style. She is enjoying taking him on all fours, like a bitch in heat. Finally she flattens him and works her hips, really going to town on his whore ass. When she pulls out again she tells him she is not quite done with him. She wants to open his slutty hole even further. She sticks her fingers in him along with her dick. Then she switches to fucking him by hand, stretching him further and further with more fingers. She strokes her dick while finger fucking him. Varla gets off on fully using and abusing his asshole. She owns it, after all.

File Name : Miss Varla - Well Used Cock Hole
Runtime : 00:07:35
File Size : 222 MB
File type : wmv

https://k2s.cc/file/18293c96b882e

masterfj

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2019, 07:13:04 AM »
Lady Mephista - Bound for FemDom Loving

Lady Mephista has Her sissy slut bound at Her mercy, the tight ropes displaying beautiful, creamy skin, welted just right in a previous session. The love of a Mistress means ass fucking by strapon, all sluts know that and they all dream of pleasing their Mistress enough to be deemed worthy of it. And the mean Lady Mephista shows Her sensual nature with a bout of the most romantic ass fucking ever published on Our store. Moans and whimpers fill the room with sensuality and Female grace as the Leather Goddess fucks Her sissy for a long, long time...

File Name : Lady Mephista - Bound for FemDom Loving
Runtime : 00:08:28
File Size : 135 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/f2e2e40531738

masterfj

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2019, 10:01:33 AM »
Spikey Heels vs Balls

Finally, today is the day!

I've been waiting over 2 months to destroy this specific slave's balls with these red spiked heels. I held out this long just so I could have the opportunity to ball bust with Mistress Tiffany. You see not only do I love ball busting but it is also Miss Tiffany's favorite thing to do. It's so exhilarating. You could have the crappiest day and be in the worst mood and then just kick all your stress away. And not to mention it is pure torture for the poor slave on our heel's end.

As you know Mistress Tiffany is an honorary guest. Invited over to the Mean Girl Manor and let me tell you she is mean! I love working with Miss Tiffany. Her and I really do make an amazing and brutal team.

I won't go into detail about the end result of this pathetic loser's testicles but it was bad...red stuff bad..lol!

File Name : SpikeyHeelsVSBalls4K
Runtime : 00:20:39
File Size : 3.71 GB
Resolution : 2720x1530

https://k2s.cc/file/478993e505390

masterfj

« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2019, 07:20:07 PM »
Kat - Facesits and Smothers her Human Furniture

1080 HD Kat loves teasing beta boys. She sits on her chastity boy’s face and completely smothers him with her ass. Beta’s don’t even deserve to breathe! The tiny beta squirms underneath Kat’s butt. He struggles for air, but she has control. The beta can only take a breath if she allows it. What a fun teasing game to play with her locked little toy! Kat sits her entire weight on his face. The boy struggles for every breath and Kat just giggles. She’ll give him one when she feels like it. (8:03 long)

Clip Contains: Kat Soles, Female Domination, Face Sitting, Human Furniture, Ass Smothering, Chastity, Tease and Denial
Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories:  FEMALE DOMINATION  ,  CHASTITY  , HUMAN FURNITURE  ,  TEASE & DENIAL  ,  ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords:  kat soles

File Name : Kat_Facesits_and_Smothers_her_Human_Furniture_1080_HD
Runtime : 00:08:02
File Size : 586 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/53c58d0c558a3

masterfj

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2019, 07:11:38 AM »
Miss Varla - A Quick Taste of Cock

Miss Varla has a new, nice sized cock to break in. She is in the mood for a quickie and her slut of a slave is always ready and willing. She wastes no time, slamming him hard and fast. She has has him begging for more of her cock before she flips him over and gives it to him. She chokes him and shoves her fingers in his mouth as she works her new cock in him. After working up a sweat, she quickly pulls out and tells him that he only gets a taste of her cock for now. Varla has gotten her fill of the whore for the day.

File Name : Miss Varla - A Quick Taste of Cock
Runtime : 00:06:35
File Size : 286 MB
File type : wmv

https://k2s.cc/file/ecced60ea7566

masterfj

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2019, 07:21:24 PM »
Jasmine Mendez - Fucking your Pumpkin before Halloween

It’s almost Halloween & I’m in the mood to fuck everyone’s pumpkin lol

I lube my massive cock up & taunt him a little before stretching his tight Pumpkin hole merciless with my cock.

Forcing my big cock deep down his manpussy until I have him gapping and begging for mercy riding that edge and dripping cum.

Good boy take it deep for me, relax I want it real deep hmm yes

I love ruff sex and I love to fuck my slaves hard. I call the shots and I fuck until I’m done.

Beg all you want it won’t do you any good, but do I love it when you beg for mercy

File Name : Jasmine Mendez - Fucking your Pumpkin before Halloween
Runtime : 00:07:03
File Size : 493 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/c3201642bc556

masterfj

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2019, 06:58:05 AM »
Pegging blonde strapon guy in the hotel

File Name : Pegging Blonde Strapon Guy in the Hotel
Runtime : 00:07:32
File Size : 143 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/a73fd1ca8b894

masterfj

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2019, 08:07:24 AM »
Whore loves pegging my ass

File Name : Whore Loves Pegging my Ass
Runtime : 00:13:17
File Size : 182 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/3c7d8c43021d7

masterfj

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2019, 07:29:55 PM »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - A Really Good Fucking

I'm hungry to turn this bound toy into My strap-on bitch today. I'm going to invade his man-pussy so hard that the spikes of My strap-on harness pierce the pale skin on his butt-cheeks. When I'm finished with My sissy, he's going to feel it for hours afterward. In a way that's the definition of a "good fuck". Opening up his hole is almost effortless as my fingers slip in easily: one, then two, three and four in total. Next My cock quickly burrows deep and conquers the slut's exposed fuckhole. Full thrusts make My toy moan in pain as the pointy spikes scratch his ball sack and his pink ass. The more traumatic it becomes for him, the higher My arousal. Yes, this is indeed what I would describe as "good fucking".

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - A Really Good Fucking
Runtime : 00:10:03
File Size : 461 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ec26cf64d5ec9

masterfj

« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2019, 07:15:36 AM »
Mistress Iside - THE CRUCIFIXION HD NEW!!! 02 Nov

A crucifixion !!!  Something unique, very difficult to find in a bdsm video. Such a strong and impressive torture that any slave would never hope to experience in his mere submissive worm life !!!  After crucifying this slave, his torture begins in front of all our slave harem so that he can serve as an example to arouse fear and terror in the mind of each one of them. Me and my friends are ready, we have our favorite terrible whips in our hands and now nothing can stop us. The blows follow one after the other without respite up to reduce this slave to something truly unrecognizable that words can hardly explain !!!

Ps: Be careful, this video is highly impressive, we advise against viewing those easily impressionable people.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , EXTREME DOMINATION , FEMDOM , EXECUTRIX , DOUBLE DOMINATIONKeywords: mistress iside , domina iside , padrona iside , iside , whipping , corporal punishment , bdsm , femdom , domination , extreme torture , extreme whipping , beautiful mistresses , sensual mistresses , female supremacy

File Name : the-crocifixion-219-mov
Runtime : 00:11:23
File Size : 311 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/5ba6804e49660

masterfj

« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2019, 12:04:46 PM »
Mistress Iside - MARTYRED NIPPLE HD NEW!!! 01 Nov

A perfect torture to be actually effective must be applied to the most tender and sensitive part of the human body: the nipples !!! As soon as this slave has been completely immobilized and chained, I begin to pierce his small pink nipples with long and large instruments able to create real cuts.  Of course there will be very high voltage electric discharges to flavor the whole thing well, specially generated with an infernal contraption designed just to concentrate all the torture in a single point, his completely crushed nipples make him cry in pain !!!  But I don't care !!!  I will stop only when I am perfectly satisfied!!!

Category: NIPPLE PLAY
Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION , BDSM , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , LARGE NIPPLES , FEMDOMKeywords: mistress iside , domina iside , padrona iside , iside , nipple play , femdom , extreme domination , bdsm , large nipples , corporal punishment , domination , sensual mistress , female supremacy

File Name : martyred-nipple-mi2019-mov
Runtime : 00:13:15
File Size : 330 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/eba4971011b2f

masterfj

« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2019, 07:14:35 PM »
Mistress Iside - EROTICA HAND WORSHIP HD NEW!!! 28 Oct

The elegant movements of my hands have literally bewitched this slave, his only thought now is to be able to taste and suck my long stiletto nails. Just before granting him this privilege I want him kneeled to bring him to the attainment of an unprecedented mental ecstasy. I begin ordering him to sniff the palm of my hands, I want my smell to penetrate and upset every brain cell and after having him completely nullified as I want it begins the adoration phase. Every single part of my hands deserves unique attention exactly as I taught him. It’s not easy to satisfy my needs but all this magical atmosphere will undoubtedly mark a pleasure and an endless enjoyment !!!

Category: HAND WORSHIP
Related Categories: HAND FETISH , FINGER FETISH , FINGER NAIL FETISH , SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING , FINGER NAIL POLISHINGKeywords: mistress iside , domina iside , padrona iside , iside , hand over mouth , femdom , hands sniffing , sensual domination , bdsm , female supremacy , domination , sensual mistress , sexy , female hands

File Name : erotica- hand-worship-mi2019-mov
Runtime : 00:10:06
File Size : 287 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/c5a85f6a2a715

masterfj

« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2019, 07:07:20 PM »
Mistress Iside - INFERNAL CONTRACT HD NEW!!! 27 Oct

Yet another delay today put this slave to one of the hardest punishments of his life !!! Here, in front of me on all fours, he keeps on begging for mercy hoping that my heart can still soften but there is a small detail he doesn’t know: I DON’T HAVE A HEART !! With a resolute step I grab my favourite whip, it's not just any whip, it's the one with a peculiarity that distinguishes it from the others because it’s able to tear skin deeply with a single snap. This slave must understand in a proper way the meaning of his duty and to be sure of this I will force him to sign one of my infernal agreement which will force him to come to my studio the whole week at the same time so as to suffer the daily same masssacre !!! Only with scars perfectly engraved on his body his useless mind will be shaped properly !!!

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , EXECUTRIX , FEMDOM , BDSM , FEMALE DOMINATIONKeywords: mistress iside , domina iside , padrona iside , double whipping , cruel mistress , corporal punishment , sadistic mistress , extreme clips , whipping domination , iside , halloween , execution , extreme domination , beautiful mistress

File Name : infernal-contract-mi0119-mov
Runtime : 00:09:02
File Size : 314 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/bcb3ab5ceb35f