Author Topic: Beautiful girls humiliate boys!  (Read 5350 times)

masterfj

Re: Beautiful girls humiliate boys!
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2019, 08:30:43 AM »
Kimber - I Want to practice my Wrestling Moves on you

Kimber wants to practice some wrestling moves on her stepfather, Marcello. Kimber is very abusive to Marcello whenever her Mother is away. She’s already dressed him in a schoolgirl skirt and collar. So funny! Kimber is incredibly strong. She’s much stronger than her stepfather, even though she’s much younger and a girl. She really shows no mercy to her pathetic stepfather and nearly breaks his neck with something she calls “the guillotine.” After working up a good sweat she makes her stepfather worship her feet. After she’s completely destroyed him, she tramples his face into the ground. Then, she tells him to get into the kitchen to make her dinner. She’s hungry.

File Name : Kimber_I_Want_to_Practice_my_Wrestling_Moves_on_You_1080_HD
Runtime : 00:06:49
File Size : 510 MB
File type : wmv
Resolution : 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/2e0ebd728751d

masterfj

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2019, 01:21:54 PM »
MistressTess - Andre Dipre Outcall Annihilation Kick

Mistress Tess has made an outcall visit to Andrea's hotel to bust his balls, many, many kicks occurred and he was floored many times!

File Name : MistressTess - Andre Dipre Outcall Annihilation Kick
Runtime : 00:08:38
File Size : 1.22 GB
File type : mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/c03842c864b82

masterfj

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2019, 08:43:07 PM »
Rapture's NYC Beatdown

File Name : Rapture's NYC Beatdown
Runtime : 00:28:49
File Size : 501 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/6d390c0dcb2cd

masterfj

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2019, 09:22:01 AM »
Nikki Brooks - Chastity Release Day Means You Get Ballbusted

It’s release day! Nikki’s cuck is very excited for his release from chastity, but Nikki’s bull thinks she shouldn’t release the cuck at all. Nikki’s bull has been bullying the cuck. Nikki comes to a compromise. She decides that she will release the cuck from chastity, but only for a ballbusting. From now on the cuckold will only be released from chastity for ballbusting. The cuck must thank Nikki for a release from chastity, even though he will not be getting to edge or an orgasm. One hard kick from Nikki’s black boots and the cuck drops to its knees. She toys with the cuck, psychologically tormenting him and kicking him in the testicles. The cuck is practically begging to be locked back up to escape the cruel abuse. Nikki ignores his pleas and instead changes into a second pair of boots to kick him with.

File Name : Nikki_Brooks_Chastity_Release_Day_Means_you_Get_Ballbusted_1080_HD
Runtime : 00:16:08
File Size : 1.18 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/2849d715586eb

masterfj

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2019, 09:02:09 AM »
Sadie - Throws Crumbs to Starving Cuck Husband with her Boyfriend

Sadie and her boyfriend humiliate Sadie’s cuckolded husband. She has been starving her husband all day. Sadie and her boyfriend throw potato chips and make the hungry cuckold chase after them. Sadie did not marry for love, or cock, and her husband knows it. She tells her Alpha boyfriend the backstory about how she met, married, and cuckolded her rich husband while they humiliate him together. Sadie inspects her husband’s chastity. She throws more food on the floor for him. Then, she makes him go fetch his wallet. Sadie removes all of the money from it so that she and her boyfriend can go to dinner. Sadie instructs her husband to clean the house while she and her boyfriend have their meal. If the cuckold cleans well, the Alpha couple may allow him to watch them fuck when they return. Sadie makes her husband kiss her, and her boyfriend’s, shoes. Then, they leave to have their meal.

File Name : Sadie - Throws Crumbs to Starving Cuck Husband with her Lover
Runtime : 00:09:31
File Size : 1.05 GB
Resolution : 3840x2160

https://k2s.cc/file/ce8f8dcfe8901

masterfj

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2019, 12:40:53 PM »
Oh It's Your Birthday?

OMG! Can you believe my stupid slave was dumb enough to tell me it was its birthday? Hahaha.

This freak actually wanted time off...are you kidding me? Like, it actually thinks it has something more important to do than serve me? But, I am really glad that it reminded me that it is it's birthday so that I get to do what I do best. Which is giving it it's birthday spankings...only more brutal.

I decided it was probably lying to me about how old it was so I made sure to paddle it way more than it told me. And I got a little excited and forgot what number I was at a few times, so I had to start over! Hahahaha....

By the time I was done celebrating this freaks birthday it decided it no longer wanted any time away from me and that its time was best spent serving me. How freaking dumb of this loser to forget that! But I reminded it...

File Name : OhItsYourBirthday4K
Runtime : 00:09:35
File Size : 2.15 GB
Resolution : 2720x1530

https://k2s.cc/file/aaffd3e44668d

masterfj

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2019, 09:33:24 AM »
Astrodomina - CHEMISTRY LESSON GONE WRONG

File Name : CHEMISTRY LESSON GONE WRONG
Runtime : 00:11:55
File Size : 205 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/5519c7d162707

masterfj

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2019, 07:29:02 PM »
Suffer For My Soles

Wow. I've met some foot hella foot freaks in my life but this one tops them all. For real this freaking loser flew over 12hrs because it's so obsessed with my perfect feet. Like, that's commitment...lol.

This loser contacted me less than a month ago begging to come worship my perfect feet. Stating that it had not seen such perfection before...I know losers...I'm perfect from my head to my perfect toes.

When my new little Czech slave arrived at the Mean Girl Manor after flying all that way and paying all that money, I made sure I came to the door with my perfect pedicure toes exposed....just to see this freak drool...hahahahaha.

Numerous times this slave said that he was an amazing foot worshipper and could give a great massage, but that's what all you foot freaks say. So I decided I would see how bad it really wanted my perfect feet. We played a little game. A game I like to call "Suffer For My Soles".

Mind you, this loser hasn't done any pain slave sessions and I'm wiling to see how much it will take just to be able to worship my feet. I had my phone and I would set the stopwatch and this loser would get 1 minute of worshipping my perfect fucking feet in return I get to beat it for a full minute. It's only fair...hahahaha.

Man oh man...I was really surprised. It probably would have kept going...until I beat it to pulp. What a good little foot freak!

File Name : SufferForMySoles
Runtime : 00:27:53
File Size : 3.78 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/b0174e55fa257

masterfj

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2019, 12:59:50 PM »
Playing With The Old Man

Princess Amber, Goddess Maci and I were hanging out and we decided to bring one of our slaves out to play.

I love hanging out with Princess Amber because not only is she super hot, but she is just as twisted as I am. LOL! I love teaching Goddess Maci how to use and abuse pathetic losers.

Since my old ass geezer slave always gets on my nerves I decided it was the one we would mess with. I want to teach Goddess Maci to be amazing when it comes to whipping and beating slaves. So Princess Amber and I took this opportunity to show Goddess Maci to not hold back and to make your slaves very obedient… and to do that you have to beat them, and beat them as often as possible.

Goddess Maci makes me so proud! She is really getting the hang of being a Mean Girl and I love watching her grow and become just like her big sister and her Aunt.

File Name : PlayingWithTheOldMan4K
Runtime : 00:13:35
File Size : 3.05 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/a9250438e8ca8

masterfj

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2019, 08:00:32 PM »
Amadahy and Crystal - Danni Teased by Two Girls Way out of his League

Amadahy and Crystal are way hot. The hottest girls in the whole sorority, in fact, and totally out of danni’s league. They let him hang out with them anyway because they love to humiliate him. The hot girls make danni wear panties and a dress. They have locked him in chastity and Crystal wears the key around her ankle. The girls tease danni and make him massage and worship their feet. Danni has soft lips and soft skin, just like a girl. He’s not a man, and could never fuck a beautiful girl, nor is he a beautiful girl himself. He’s somewhere between a boy and a girl, and so his life is hard. The girls tease danni with their sexy bodies. Then, they tease him with the vibrator just like a girl. Amadahy sits on danni’s face while Crystal teases his chastity cage with the vibrator. Danni is so small. It’s very easy for him to be pushed around and used by girls, who are usually bigger and stronger than him. The girls give danni some pointers on how to act more feminine. He’s not ever going to be masculine, so femme will be a gender better suited for him.

File Name : Amadahy_and_Crystal_Danni_Teased_by_Two_Girls_way_out_of_his_League_1080_HD
Runtime : 00:10:15
File Size : 768 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/9b83c2017ca7c

masterfj

« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2019, 08:43:19 AM »
Brianna and Kat - Punishment Fucked by Mom and Sister

Ellis must always obey his younger sister. If he disobeys, Mom has given her daughter the permission to punish fuck her brother. Kat will be allowed to fuck her brother as punishment whenever he deserves it. Ellis must serve his younger sister and all her friends, doing whatever they say. If he refuses, Kat will fuck her brother’s ass more and harder! Brianna, Kat and Ellis’ Mother, shows her daughter a few tips on how to fuck a beta, like her brother, into submission. The state has ordered all beta’s to be controlled by their Mothers until such a time as they can surrender to a Keyholder outside of the family. Kat fucks her brother’s mouth with a dildo while his Mother fucks his ass. Ellis squirms and makes a fuss. The fuck hurts, but he doesn’t have a choice. After the fuck, Ellis must thank his Mother and sister for his beta training.

File Name : Brianna and Kat - Punishment Fucked by Mom and Sister
Runtime : 00:12:08
File Size : 1.34 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/56949c98cf0ec

masterfj

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2019, 01:03:49 PM »
Sweet Treat For My Sissy

This sissy begged to come serve me so I finished the brutal day off with a sweet treat.

After restraining him underneath The Sink I made sure to dig my heels deep into its balls to remind him of why he is here...hahaha. This idiot thought he was coming here to Pony Play...nope.

So I spent the rest of the time filling up The Sink and watching this sissy loser struggle to get it all down. Maybe next time I'll just force the tube into its stomach and just fill it up that way. I of course had to step all over it to make sure and leave my marks on it. This sissy is not into pain, but as you can see there's no fun in it for me if its not in pain...so I win.

Enjoy the show....and the sissy's special treat.

File Name : SweetTreatForMySissy4K
Runtime : 00:18:35
File Size : 3.80 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/9d05fe2749c20

masterfj

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2019, 08:38:33 PM »
MistressTess - No rest for the whipped with Lady Fatale

File Name : MistressTess - No rest for the whipped with Lady Fatale
Runtime : 00:08:54
File Size : 942 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/d9df57c9b886a

masterfj

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2019, 12:37:15 PM »
Chiara - Half Gi Pantyhose Karate Domination Ballbusting

Chiara, wearing half of her karate gi, black belt and skin coulored pantyhoses totally destroys her silly and poor human target with different kinds of devastating groin  and head kicks. Then making him worship, kiss and lick her pantyhosed feet to make him better understand who is the real boss in the situation.

A real MUST for pantyhose's lovers.

Category: KARATEKA FEET, BALLBUSTING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING POV PANTYHOSE WRESTLING

File Name : MartialFetish - Chiara HalfGiPantyhoseKarateDominationBallbusting
Runtime : 00:07:05
File Size : 125 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/9ff2523092bc4

masterfj

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2019, 08:19:22 PM »
New Slave Old Ball Shocker

Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it’s limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.

This sub is not a huge fan of bull busting or cbt, but I convinced it to strap on the, oh so fun, ball shocker. This slate has never done any electric play until today and trust me...it’s balls definitely got electrified...lol!

I must say I was actually “shocked” at how much electricity it’s tiny balls could take. I had it maxed it most of the time and was thoroughly entertained by watching this freak roll around in pain.

File Name : NewSlaveOldBallShocker4K
Runtime : 00:07:35
File Size : 1.71 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/3e92b19266375

masterfj

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2019, 11:54:38 AM »
Kat Dior - Tony Orlando Gets a Real Job

File Name : Kat Dior - Tony Orlando Gets a Real Job
Runtime : 00:18:22
File Size : 1.05 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/8ac813816de13

masterfj

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2019, 03:17:05 PM »
Mariah and Natalya - Lock em up and Sit on its Face

Mariah and Natalya lock a male into chastity. Then, Natalya hops on his face and starts to ride it for her pleasure. The girls use the locked-up male just like a sex toy. There is nothing he can do. They take turns grinding. The male is sort of used and violated, but what guy would complain? He takes the facial abuse. They use him with no regard. He’s only useful to the girls for sexual gratification and nothing more. They won’t even let him out of chastity to gratify himself when they are done using him to get themselves off. When the girls have been satisfied, they smother him with their asses until he’s nearly a goner.

File Name : Mariah_and_Natalya_Lock_em_Up_and_Sit_on_its_Face_1080_HD
Runtime : 00:10:52
File Size : 811 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/b02131dc1fa80

masterfj

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2019, 08:20:51 PM »
Lola - Chastity Teasing Test

Lola’s husband has been complaining of being kept in chastity too long. Lola disagrees, but decides to run a test. If her hubby can cum in the chastity device, then maybe he’s right and he’s been in long enough. But, if he can’t achieve orgasm from a little teasing, then he clearly is perfectly fine and can stay in chastity even longer. A submissive who is truly sexually desperate will be able to orgasm from just the slightest stimulation. Her husband is only allowed the stimulation of one finger through the chastity cage. She grinds on her husband’s face while stimulating him in chastity. Her husband gets very worked up and his erection throbs against its confines. He is on the edge of orgasm inside the chastity cage. Lola keeps him on the edge in chastity for a while. Her husband does not have an orgasm, proving her right. Lola decides that since she’s right, her husband can spend even more time in chastity. Then, she decides to have an orgasm using his face. Even though he isn’t allowed to cum, she of course, still can. She enjoys a nice orgasm on her husband’s face before sending him away to go sleep in the spare bedroom.

File Name : Lola_Chastity_Teaseing_Test_1080_HD
Runtime : 00:17:27
File Size : 1.28 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/1f0a8e2842dd7

masterfj

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2019, 07:51:23 AM »
Mena Mason - Slave Suffers Between Strong Thighs

Mena has some seriously strong legs. So muscular. She could totally control, and even injure, any man with the power of her ass and thighs. She demonstrates her might on a male slave. He can barely breathe as her legs wrap around and crush his throat. She almost chokes the life out of him. The slave tries to wiggle away, but Mena captures him. She traps his neck in a figure four, from which there is no escaping. Then, she gets him in a scissorhold.  She tells the slave to say her name, but he cannot answer with the pressure to his windpipe. Mena’s amazed by how weak he is

File Name : Mena Mason - Slave Suffers Between Strong Thighs (4K)
Runtime : 00:08:04
File Size : 1.74 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/186ec8f95fced

masterfj

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2019, 01:21:43 PM »
CBT with Macy Nikole

Macy loves to give pain to her submissive, and especially pain on the cock! She gags him with panties, and ties him down by his legs, arms, chest, and chin. Macy does lots of face sitting and smothering him with her big ass. Next, she grabs rope and starts to tie up his balls and cock really tight. She then adds another rope to his tied cock/balls and pulls them up to the ceiling. Macy makes him hold the tough stance while teasing him with a vibrator. Once he's had enough and she finally lets him down, she moves on to her next part of torture. She takes clothespins and pins them onto his nipples, chest, and stomach. If that wasn't mean enough, she takes a flogger and whips off the clothespins. And of course lots more of face sitting!

File Name : CBT with Macy Nikole
Runtime : 00:24:12
File Size : 2.40 GB
File type : mov

https://k2s.cc/file/5140a9296a30c