Author Topic: Anal Fisting - big anal and big strapon  (Read 5528 times)

Larik.Sasha18

Re: Anal Fisting - big anal and big strapon
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2019, 10:54:30 PM »
Huge Dildo vs 2B Ass

Genre: Solo, Anal Play, Cosplay, Dildo Fucking, Gape, Huge Dildo

Subject: 2B from Nier: Automata In this Video she will show her skills with her favorite Dildo (The Black Sword) She will fuck very hard her PUSSY and her ASS till she will cum!!!!

Video info:
Type: 1080p
Video Time: 11 min 29 s
Video Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 1.23 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2019, 01:54:50 AM »
Brittany & Rachel

Year: 2017
Genre: Anal Fisting, Anal Dildo, Ass Gape, Brutal, Lesbian, Natural tits, Shaved
Models on video: Brittany Bardot & Rachel Evans

Subject: Welcome to Fistertwister.com a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.

Video info:
Video Time: 33 min 8 s
File Size: 1.63 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2019, 04:56:25 AM »
Lesbian Exzess

Year: 1987
Genre: Fisting, Dildo
Models on video: Actresses:

Subject: The Club offers four "ladies" to male customers. But there's not a man to be seen. The women resort to self-help and help yourself. Its all about licking, vibrator games and piercing, and ends in an anal fist fuck excess. A tough film about the game of "ladies".

Video info:
Type: 480p
Video Time: 1 h 18 min
Video Resolution: 480 x 640
File Size: 939 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2019, 07:57:51 AM »
Penny Pax, Skylar Snow - A. P. Anal Studies

Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Enema, Buttplug, Squirting, Speculum
Models on video: Penny Pax, Skylar Snow

Subject: Skylar Snow sits at the head of her classroom, wearing a short skirt and a low-cut top. Skylar studies for an exam while her mischievous classmate Penny Pax sits behind her, kicking her chair. When Skylar finally turns to her to tell her to stop, Penny tells Skylar that she's already fucked their teacher and has gotten all of the answers to the test. She explains to Skylar that if she licks her asshole, she'll share the answers with her. Skylar agrees and Penny hops on top of Skylar's desk and shoves her ass in Skylar's face. Skylar licks and fucks Penny's asshole with her long tongue, darting it in and out as Penny keeps her ass spread. Skylar gets one knee up on to her own desk and sticks out her ass. Penny pulls up Skylar's skirt and pulls down her panties. She spreads Skylar's big beautiful ass cheeks and fills her hole with a clear acrylic toy. She pops it in and out of her ass making it gape. Next, Penny straps on a huge dildo and fucks Skylar's ass with the biggest thing thats ever been inside her ass. Penny gives her permission to play with her own pussy and Skylar cums hard on Penny's big fat dildo while she gets fucked. After that, Penny tells Skylar to get on her back and spread her legs. Penny shoves a big purple butt-plug into Skylar's ass and gets big gapes. Skylar is handed a vibrator and presses it hard against her clit and squirts everywhere with the purple plug still buried deep in her ass. Then Penny places a big black, cone shaped butt-plug on a padded platform and Skylar sits on it and twerks, trying to get as much of it into her ass as possible. They swap out the cone shaped plug for a bigger rainbow colored unicorn horn toy. Skylar challenges her ass again and tries hard to get as much of it into her hole. In the final scene, Penny stretches Skylar out even more with a speculum and at the end of it all makes her clean herself out with a water enema.

Video info:
Type: 540p
Video Time: 1 h 1 min
Video Resolution: 540 x 960
File Size: 669 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2019, 10:59:09 AM »
ArgenDana Extreme deep anal with monster dildo

Year: 2018
Genre: Fisting, Anal, Huge Dildo
Models on video: ArgenDana

Video info:
Video Time: 27 min 31 s
File Size: 728 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2019, 02:00:04 PM »
Casey Calvert, Jenna Sativa - Jenna's Anal Plaything

Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Anal Fingering, Ass Licking, Rimming
Models on video: Casey Calvert, Jenna Sativa

Subject: Sitting on a wooden box, wearing a black minidress, Jenna Sativa calls the beautiful and amazing anal queen, Casey Calvert over to her. Casey crawls on her hands and knees completely naked over to Jenna, wearing a leash and leather collar. Jenna tells Casey that she's here only for her own pleasure and to use Casey's body as she wishes. She tells Casey that she has a treat for her and shoves Casey's face into her big round ass. Jenna spanks Casey's ass and hands her a big dildo and tells her to put it in her ass and make her cum. Casey slides the toy into Jenna's juicy plump ass and Jenna presses an Hitachi against her pussy and cums hard. Jenna shoves Casey's head to the ground and grabs a big double-ended metal toy for Casey's ass. She pops the toy in and out of Casey's asshole and it gapes wide. Jenna then uses the other bigger end of the toy and stretches Casey's asshole even wider. After that, Jenna sits on Casey's face and fucks Casey's ass with a pink dildo while she rubs Casey's clit making her toes curl as she cums. She shoves another dildo into her ass, double stuffing it and makes Casey cum again. With Jenna's strap-on dildo, Casey's ass gets jack-hammered deep and hard. Next Jenna tells Casey to get on her back and spread her legs. She shoves a long clear wide glass toy called "The Pillar" into Casey's ass, creating a window to look through and see all the way into Casey's pink hole. Jenna shoves a big chrome ball into Casey's ass, and she pushes it out slow, and Jenna pops it back in. For the grande finale, Jenna shoves her whole fist into Casey's ass and she cums hard using a vibrator.

Video info:
Type: 540p
Video Time: 1 h 3 min
Video Resolution: 540 x 960
File Size: 695 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2019, 05:01:14 PM »
moonchristine

Genre: Solo, Dildo, Toys

Subject: moonchristine webcam show

Video info:
Video Time: 48 min 58 s
File Size: 1.76 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2019, 08:01:26 PM »
Mohawk Molly - Molly in Tentacle Love

Genre: anal, solo, masturbation, dildo
Models on video: Mohawk Molly

Subject: An intense session with my new bad dragon toys Ika and the egg. This video includes lots of ass stretching, gaping, and pounding! I love this toy so fucking much!!! Watch me cut up my stockings and stretch my ass out little by little.

Video info:
Video Time: 13 min 31 s
File Size: 162 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2019, 11:02:07 PM »
A Fine French Toast Of The Fist'ival - Asslicking Triple Fist Fun With Tiffany, Amel, Cecilia, Anissa & Anna

Year: 2015
Genre: Fisting, Anal, Lesbian, Blouses, Ass Play

Video info:
Video Time: 34 min 53 s
File Size: 1.66 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2019, 02:04:00 AM »
Eyes of a tiger - 26.07.2014

Subject: Eyes of a tiger .

Video info:
Video Time: 9 min 17 s
File Size: 545 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2019, 05:04:57 AM »
Sombra takes 12 inches of fat horse anal

Year: May 13
Genre: Anal, Big Toys, Cosplay, Dildo, Horse, Creampie
Models on video: DollFaceMonica

Subject: Extreme fat horse cock bad dragon anal fuck! Lost of cum! Sombra infiltrates a top-secret facility where genetic experiments are being conducted. Her main objective was to steal the research data, but to her great surprise, everything was deleted just a day ago and no single scientist was present. Looking for clues, exhausted under the pressure of being revealed, she suddenly walks into a subject of experiment. It was curious about her. Whether it was an altered overgrown human being or a horse or a bull she could not tell, but what she could tell that the creature's genitals were overly represented for being a genetic super weapon. The creature took a few steps towards her and Sombra started to shoot at it. Her gun turned out to be useless, the creature was still standing there sniffing the air and to even bigger surprise it's cock gained a slight erection. The creature suddenly jumped onto her and grabbed her in his hands tight. The reflexes, speed and strength were far beyond Sombra' expectations. It's cock got fully erected and it was bigger than Reinhardt' or DoomFist'. The creature either could not or did not want to understand any words. Sombra realized what is going to happen next, the only question is how to get out of this situation alive. She was frightened. It is invisible to ordinary weapons and it strength is comparable to cyborg'. One thing, if there is no way to escape it what comes, gotta calm down. If it can cum, she can get it's DNA, the hard way. That would be something Moira could help with.

Video info:
Video Time: 24 min 41 s
File Size: 1.43 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2019, 08:06:19 AM »
moonchristine

Video info:
Video Time: 53 min 54 s
File Size: 1.94 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2019, 11:08:07 AM »
Elfen FUTA Girl Girl DP

Genre: Anal, Huge Dildo, Bad Dragon, Creampie, Double Penetration, DP, Girl Girl, Lesbians

Subject: Custom Girl/Girl Video *** Lauren and I are elves of Rivendell, but there is no plot or story for this clip, however I explain how I see it here in the description. We accomplished some amazing acts and pulled off some incredible physical feats! Watch as we work together to give me some of the best orgasms ever! I quiver with delight and squeal with excitement, moan with pleasure, and lovingly gaze into her eyes as she fucks me. This was an amazing experience and I will never forget it. |||| I ride my LARGE Chance from bad dragon for a few minutes alone (I have used about 2 minutes of footage from the prelude video, seen here-   ) then Lauren fucks me in my pussy with a medium Chance (both pictured in my recent hit, 2 Horses for Queen Arwen we do DP for quite a while tryin many different positions and passionately fucking both my holes. We kiss and touch each other- when we can. We both creampie me-- and she eats the creampie first from my pussy, feeds that to me in my mouth, then we repeat that for my anal creampie-- I slowly push it out into her mouth, then she delivers it to me, and we both spit cum all over me. We finish by making out while the bigger horse squirts all over us. ||| I imagine this as Arwen as a teen, and this is her first experience with a horse... afraid to get pregnant with it she uses her ass... but an elfen FUTAcentaur arrives and makes sure her pussy is quite full.   CLIP FEATURES: DOUBLE PENETRATION | ANAL | VAGINAL | HORSE TOYS | COSPLAY | ELF | GIRL GIRL | FUTA | CUM PLAY | CUM SHOTS | CREAMPIE | CUM IN MOUTH | KISSING | MAKEOUT | BAD DRAGON | PETITE | BRUNETTE | HUGE TOYS | LARGE DILDO | HUGE DILDO | STRETCHING | RIDING

Video info:
Video Time: 15 min 49 s
File Size: 1.14 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2019, 02:09:15 PM »
Cumming With Every Bad Dragon I Own

Genre: Solo, Amateur, Big Toys, Dildo Fucking, Huge Dildo, Red Heads, Ginger, Orgasms, Masturbation

Subject: I fuck all six of my bad dragons and cum with every single one

Video info:
Video Time: 14 min 1 s
File Size: 1.74 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2019, 05:10:05 PM »
LilySkye - Anal fisting makes me squirt

Genre: Fisting, Anal Gaping, Anal Masturbation, Gape
Models on video: LilySkye

Subject: Lots of hard anal play and very deep dildo, hard anal fisting until I squirt all over myself

Video info:
Type: 720p
Video Time: 13 min 10 s
Video Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 449 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2019, 08:11:54 PM »
moonchristine

Video info:
Video Time: 42 min 12 s
File Size: 1.52 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2019, 11:12:51 PM »
Antonia Sainz, Ashley Woods - CHALLENGE PASSED

Genre: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Models on video: Antonia Sainz (fister), Ashley Woods (fisted)

Subject: Brunette cutie Ashley Woods is our latest contender on Fister Twister and who better to put her with then resident Antonia Sainz! Antonia plays with her tiny nipples and sensually runs her hands all over her petite body before letting Ashley lick and suck her fingers. Ashley lays down and Antonia gapes her pussy apart with her fingers, playing with her XXL lips and fingers her pussy. She bends Ashley over into the doggystyle position and pinches her pussy lips with some tongs before using them as a sex toy, gaping Ashley's juicy hole wide apart! Antonia knows the best way to pass the Fister Twister challenge is to work her way up in size and next she uses a monster sized dildo that almost looks like it isn't going to fit up Ashley's pussy. She takes it well while Antonia plays with her clit then Ashley licks the tip clean before standing above Antonia, ready for her fist fuck! She rides her fist and masturbates at the same time, changing positions so that she can enjoy her first time fisting orgasm as much as possible!

Video info:
Video Time: 20 min 11 s
File Size: 959 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2019, 02:14:37 AM »
Bad Dragon Fucking With Cum

Genre: Solo, Amateur, Big Toys, Cum Play, Dildo Fucking, Huge Dildo, Red Heads, Ginger, Wet & Messy

Subject: I fuck my bad dragon dildo in multiple positions and use lots of cum lube. Multiple hot orgasms. Audio recorded with webcam and a second or two in the vid got messed up~5% of all purchases will be donated to dogs in need. I hope to purchase a good quality camera and post more videos if MV goes okay so show some love pleaseee

Video info:
Video Time: 9 min 9 s
File Size: 994 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2019, 05:15:27 AM »
Elfen Anal Horse Ride

Genre: Solo, Aliens & Monsters, Anal, Cosplay, Huge Dildo, Bad Dragon, Riding

Subject: Prelude to Custom Video *** The content desired from a client required lots of warm up-- so I decided to make it a prelude clip. I use my large Chance from bad dragon and ride him to the base and get in a few different positions while staying on it too!   Stay tuned for part 2!!! FEATURES: ANAL | HUGE TOYS | BAD DRAGON | LARGE CHANCE | HORSE TOY | HORSE DILDO | RIDING | PETITE | FEET | BAREFOOT

Video info:
Video Time: 7 min 47 s
File Size: 576 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2019, 08:15:36 AM »
Spying on Spyro 2 Bad Dragon Dildos

Genre: Solo, Blow Jobs, Cosplay, Fantasy, Huge Dildo, Role Play

Subject: Spy on spyro in this video.. from cute to pervy fast... sucking both my small and large dragon dildos at once and fucking my small pussy till I cum on it's huge girth

Video info:
Video Time: 16 min 0 s
File Size: 1.16 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File