Author Topic: (Shemale/Ladyboys/Tranny) INCREDIBLE-Sexual "ladies" with big penises!  (Read 11677 times)

denisdac

Re: (Shemale/Ladyboys/Tranny) INCREDIBLE-Sexual "ladies" with big penises!
« Reply #880 on: September 22, 2019, 06:02:29 AM »
Black babydoll creampies

Studio: Ladyboys Fucked Bareback
Cast: Boss

Boss is so sexy you'll never want to pull out of her of smooth ass!  pretty-faced ladyboy boss is dressed in a black babydoll and matching fishnet stocking.  she's not wearing panties so you can enjoy her cock and immaculate asshole almost immediately.  after seductively dangling her hard girl-cock in your face boss bends over.  two hands spread boss's buns wide to show her most private anal prize.

boss gives a pov blowjob with great eye-contact.  she licks from tip to balls. and takes the cock deeply in her throat.  with the cock slick with her spit boss climbs on top for a cowgirl bareback ride.  boss's pink. sprung cock bounces as her bottomless ass-pussy engulfs the plunging rod.  views from the fron and back as boss rides. and the lucky guy starts to cum inside her.  boss is bred with a cowgirl creampie and see all the sperm leak out.  the cock goes back inside pushing the sperm deep inside her slippery backdoor.

as the pov recovers boss jerks her pretty meat.  her nipples...

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 819.7 MB

Download Black babydoll creampies

denisdac

« Reply #881 on: September 22, 2019, 07:32:37 AM »
Try Out Tuesday Zury!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Grooby Girls
Cast: Cool Trany
Genres: Transsexual,SheMale
Video language: English

Another Tuesday is here and another gorgeous Grooby Newbie gets her chance to introduce herself to the world! Meet sexy Zury! This beautiful dark eyed lady with a hot body hails from Cuba and speaks no English at all. Incredibly pretty, with big boobs and an amazing booty, Zury is definitely one hot addition to our site! Watch her posing and playing with her cock in her debut scene brought to you by Jack Flash!

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 736.2 MB

Download Try Out Tuesday Zury!

denisdac

« Reply #882 on: September 22, 2019, 10:06:30 AM »
Shiny chains top & bottom bareback

Cast: Jasmine

Jasmine is pure sexual energy.  as soon as she walked in the door. she had my clothes off and my dick in her mouth.  being one on one with her was simply amazing.  in this encounter. her voluptuous body is decorated with nothing more than a few chains linked together. leaving very little to the imagination.  this look got me very hard and we immediately began fucking furiously.  as i fucked her. i stroked her enormous cock that i can just barely fit my hand around.  i began fucking her on her back. then on her side. and finally on her hands and knees.  i took advantage of every second fucking her to grope her enormous titties and the biggest lady cock i had ever seen. 

after i tired out for a moment. jasmine took the opportunity to begin stroking my cock and playing with my ass a little as i laid on the bed.  jasmine loved playing with my ass. rimming. and trying to push that lady cock inside of me.  jasmine continued servicing me with her hands. mouth. and cock until i was ready...

Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps

File size: 858.7 MB

Download Shiny chains top & bottom bareback

denisdac

« Reply #883 on: September 22, 2019, 11:36:34 AM »
Amy Hot shemale

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Hardcore

Exotic tgirl Amy Hot shemale solo jerking anal fingering show!

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4932kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 701.1 MB

Download Amy Hot shemale

denisdac

« Reply #884 on: September 22, 2019, 01:06:39 PM »
Blue and white nighty bareback

Cast: Natty

Natty is sprawled out on the bed in a cute little blue and white nightie with white pantyhose in this episode. natty exposes her soft. supple breasts and a raging hard cock already dripping with precum.  the pov goes in for a closer investigation. stroking her cock and sucking her tits. the pov then runs oil onto natty's breasts and cock and begins frotting with her cock.  natty gets on her hands and knees and starts sucking pov cock and balls like a vacuum cleaner.

in anticipation of the anal debauchery about to begin. the pov draws a lube injector full of coconut oil and drives every drop into natty's ass-pussy. after a kiss coupled with more frotting. the pov pushes his bare cock missionary into natty's warm inviting hole.  next. natty gets on her hands and knees for more cock. but her lubed up and used hole is first met with the pov's tongue and then fingers before getting pounded again by the bare cock.

natty next begins eating the pov's ass and sucking cock some more...

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 764.1 MB

Download Blue and white nighty bareback

denisdac

« Reply #885 on: September 22, 2019, 02:36:43 PM »
Green with envy bareback

Studio: Ladyboy Gold
Cast: Book

Book is about to have her gorgeous ass drilled hard. filled with envy and cum... but mostly cum. there is no chance she's gonna get away from her tight hole spurting cum after a hot bareback long    drive   . she loves having her ass filled. pushing back and slamming her cock while doing so. might be envy but we know for sure it's pure pleasure.

Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 900.6 MB

Download Green with envy bareback

denisdac

« Reply #886 on: September 23, 2019, 12:03:09 AM »
Big dick sex in black lingerie bodysuit

Cast: Tar

All natural tar's air-tight ass is filled completed with a big white cock!  tar is dressed in sexy black bodysuit that leaves nothing to the imagination.  the sheer black material showcases her bullet nipples and swinging girl stick.  tar puts on a little show. displaying her hot body.  she can see the pov guy is grown hard watching her and drops to her knees.  tar needs to taste that cock and takes the giant cockhead between her lips.  few sights are more lovely than pretty ladyboy eyes locked on yours while she gives a blowjob.

tar isn't sure her ass can take the big dick but she's more than willing to try.  the lingerie covering part of her ass is ripped and tar's ass-pussy is available doggystyle.  the cock slowly sinks into tars anal passage stretching her more than she's ever experienced before.  it takes a little while but tar's ass relaxes and the cock fucks her doggystyle. missionary. cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.  in between positions tar looks at the size of the cock in...

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

File size: 996.9 MB

Download Big dick sex in black lingerie bodysuit

denisdac

« Reply #887 on: September 23, 2019, 01:33:14 AM »
More melanie

Studio: TGirl BBW

Now there is an ass you can get into.  melanie is built!  she's tall, she's got the curves, she's got an ass that just is ready for plummeting and it looks like she's such a sweet girls.

smooth and lovely (and with that uncut cock)  - bring it on, melanie.

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 811.9 MB

Download More melanie

denisdac

« Reply #888 on: September 23, 2019, 03:03:19 AM »
Khloe Kay Cums Hard!

Cast: Khloe Kay
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy, Solo, Posing, Dildo, Masturbation, Cumshot

This girl is simply amazing! Khloe Kay returns once again and we are sure she's going to amaze us once again! She's horny, rock-hard and ready for action! Khloe strokes her super hard cock with joy and there is no doubt that she's going to give us an amazing ending! Watch her as she lays on her back and unleashes an awesome cumshot!

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 969.7 MB

Download Khloe Kay Cums Hard!

denisdac

« Reply #889 on: September 23, 2019, 04:33:24 AM »
Emotionless Newbie Lights Up While Sucking Cock

Cast: Sabrina Morrison
Genres: Shemale Blowjob

Tall and beautiful amateur model Sabrina Morrison a real stunner and she's as cold as ice. But when she sees a hard cock in front of her, her eyes sparkle and light up. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7864kbps
Audio: 277kbps

File size: 954.6 MB

Download Emotionless Newbie Lights Up While Sucking Cock

denisdac

« Reply #890 on: September 23, 2019, 06:03:29 AM »
Natalie Mars

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Shemale, Hardcore

The goal is to bring the sexy back into their sex life, and on their first night in Miami they give each other permission

Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3967kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 911.4 MB

Download Natalie Mars

denisdac

« Reply #891 on: September 23, 2019, 07:33:34 AM »
Aimee Lee and Jagger

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Shemale, Transsexual, Hardcore

Black t girl Aimee Lee hardcore action, male on shemale scene.

Format: avi
Duration: 31:26
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2241kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 548.2 MB

Download Aimee Lee and Jagger

denisdac

« Reply #892 on: September 23, 2019, 09:03:39 AM »
Gorgeous Mohka!

Studio: Grooby Girls
Cast: Cool Trany
Genres: Transsexual,SheMale

Even though this is her Grooby Girls' debut, gorgeous Chicago doll Mohka is not really a new face. She was discovered by Omar Wax almost a year ago and she was originally introduced to the world on Black TGirls back in August. Today, the moment has come for this beauty to introduce herself to the Grooby Girls' members! She returns almost a year later looking even more beautiful! Mohka is multiracial, Latin and Black, and she's a well-known dancer in Chicago. She is slender and lean, which she attributes to her dancing background. She is verse-bottom and she likes to get pinned down and drilled until she taps out! Amazed by her beauty, it was easy for us to make the decision: Mohka is Grooby Girls' "Model of the Month" for June!

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 796.3 MB

Download Gorgeous Mohka!

denisdac

« Reply #893 on: September 23, 2019, 10:33:44 AM »
Melissa Azuaga And Peter Rocket

Cast: Melissa Azuaga
Genres: Shemale On Male, Hardcore, Anal, Bareback, Creampie.

If you want your chick to come with a little something extra down below, we have the Perfect Tgirl Melissa Azuaga for you. Her tight asshole is ready to be stuffed and huge cocks that'll fuck you right every time. Hold on tight cause it's about to get bumpy!

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 967.8 MB

Download Melissa Azuaga And Peter Rocket

denisdac

« Reply #894 on: September 23, 2019, 10:56:08 AM »
Leopard dress milking handjob

Cast: Jasmine

Hung jasmine uses her own cum as lube to give a hot ladyboy handjob! jasmine is pouring out of her leopard miniskirt. titties and cock everywhere.  she's such a sexy woman. with her dark silky skin and sultry looks.  jasmine oils up her's and the pov's cocks and begins to rub them.  she slowly strokes both slippery cocks. biting her lip in anticipation of the orgasms. 

jasmine is incredibly turned on today and it doesn't take her long to cum.  a close-up of jasmine's sperm launching towards you from her cum monster rod.  she cums right on the cock she's pumping and her cum mixes with the oil.  the sensation of being jacked off with jasmine's sperm is too much pleasure and the pov cock starts to cum right away.  an incredible all handjob session for this ladyboygold episode.

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 446.5 MB

Download Leopard dress milking handjob

denisdac

« Reply #895 on: September 23, 2019, 12:26:13 PM »
Curvaceous ms. storm drips cum

Studio: TGirl BBW

A treat for our lovers of the curvaceous lady today as    groobynewbie elizabeth storm brews up a steamy solo for her encore. after a pre-cum leaking debut, new mexico minx elizabeth just couldn't wait to pick up where she left us and wasting no time turning up the heat in this nut splooging second scene. kick back and enjoy!

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 326kbps

File size: 758.0 MB

Download Curvaceous ms. storm drips cum

denisdac

« Reply #896 on: September 24, 2019, 12:04:17 AM »
Giant tits. raw sex & spermed

Studio: Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Arys

Arys gave me such a hard time. i had been on a plane for over 8 hours drooling over the pictures she sent me. i could feel my balls sliding up and down between my legs working double time to produce sperm for the skinny cheeky monkey. but after i finally arrived at the hotel she had stopped replying to my sms attack. when i called her she suddenly wanted me to come over and pick her up instead of just waiting for me in the lobby. i was horny as can be so i agreed. but then she gave me a completely wrong address and the taxi brought me to where i didn't need to after nearly two hours of traffic jam drama. defeated i returned to my room and threw my phone away. but my cock kept nagging and my balls were starting to hurt so i decided to try again. luckily the place she actually waited was not that far so after i found her i passed on the juice and went straight back to exploit this skinny heavenly body of hers. she didn't seem to like sperm. i tried to hit her but she dodged like a...

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 172kbps

File size: 532.5 MB

Download Giant tits. raw sex & spermed

denisdac

« Reply #897 on: September 24, 2019, 01:34:23 AM »
Before: pretty gem jade strokes her cock!

Studio: TGirl PostOp

Monica jade shot with us once before on grooby girls, before her surgery, this is from that shoot.
   pretty jade is a sexy tgirl with a hot curvy body, big boobs, a juicy bubble butt and a delicious cock! enjoy this horny transgirl shaking her ass and stroking her cock!

Duration: 15:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 472.2 MB

Download Before: pretty gem jade strokes her cock!

denisdac

« Reply #898 on: September 24, 2019, 03:04:27 AM »
Cock packed panties barebacking

Cast: Candy

Big dick candy shows off her cock stuffed panties then goes for a scalding bareback ride!  candy whips out her magnificent cumstick and waves the mushroom tip in your face.  candy shows off her candy flavored asshole. a beautifully wrinkled and perfect puckered hole.  the big pov dick lowers between candy's legs and to her anus/  it pushes into the soft ring of this top's ass-pussy giving to her what she loves to dish out.

candy loves it.  her cock fully hard and pointing skyward  as she enjoys the risky barebacking.  the cock pulls from candy's ass and she licks her ass juices from it.  candy instinctively strokes her meat with the throbbing cock in her mouth.  she wipes the big dick all over her face then goes in bed with her ass in the air.

candy's fuckhole is pounded doggystyle with her sphincter tightly kissing the pov dick.  candy is fucked like a proper slut then fed the dick again in atm.  candy gets back onto the erect rod and rides reverse cowgirl and cowgirl.  in...

Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 926.9 MB

Download Cock packed panties barebacking

denisdac

« Reply #899 on: September 24, 2019, 04:34:32 AM »
Stay Gold

Cast:  Khloe Kay, Natalie Mars, Adriana Chechik
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Anal, Oral, Hardcore, Cumshot, Threesome

Khloe Kay sits quietly in a makeup chair, dressed in a black robe over a white dress. Gold accents adorn her pretty face as Natalie Mars adds the finishing touches with her makeup brush. While Khloe is shy and nervous, Natalie is calm and confident. In fact, Natalie's impressed with the work she's done as she studies Khloe, declaring her to be perfect.
Khloe's nervousness grows as the impatient photographer, Adriana Chechik, checks in on them. Natalie isn't fazed as she leads Khloe after Adriana into the empty photo studio.
Khloe soon takes her place in front of a screen as Adriana and Natalie size her up. She undresses before them, showing off her lacy pink lingerie, but Adriana wants to see ALL of Khloe. Although Khloe is still uncertain, she sheds her lingerie, standing completely naked before them with her cock on full display.
Now things take a surreal turn as Adriana and Natalie break out a suitcase filled with gold body paint. They work together to run their hands all over Khloe's body, sensually painting her from head to toe. As the heat intensifies between them, Khloe's confidence grows as she shows that she can hold her own. It's not long before all three stunning beauties are naked and glittering as they succumb to lust.
It's a free-for-all as they enjoy each other to the fullest, basking in each other's glow. No hole is left untouched as they energetically explore and prep each other to accept fingers and cocks. Empowered, Khloe is all-too-happy to take both Natalie and Adriana, sinking her cock into both of them. It looks like this photoshoot brought Khloe out of her shell in more ways than one, and she's not afraid to embrace it.

Duration: 43:30
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2049kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 714.5 MB

Download Stay Gold