Author Topic: (Shemale/Ladyboys/Tranny) INCREDIBLE-Sexual "ladies" with big penises!  (Read 8659 times)

denisdac

Re: (Shemale/Ladyboys/Tranny) INCREDIBLE-Sexual "ladies" with big penises!
« Reply #800 on: September 14, 2019, 05:53:52 AM »
Deep throat & gorgeous sex

Studio: Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Citrus

Citrus is one of the most sexy ladyboys you could possibly ever meet. long legs. skinny body. big dark eyes. soft girly voice. long clean shiny hair and a sexy smile. all that and the added bonus of a dick between her legs. what else could you look for in a girl? i had met her through new when she brought her over for a three can play that game but i had fallen in love instantly so i had to get her alone and share her sexiness with all of you. enjoy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 629.8 MB

Download Deep throat & gorgeous sex

denisdac

« Reply #801 on: September 14, 2019, 07:23:58 AM »
Mega Cocks part 2 scene 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Transsexual Gonzo Anal
Video language: English

Smoking seductively on the streets of Sao Paulo, T-tramps Fernanda Cristine and blonde Gisele Bittencourt hook up with muscular Tony Lee for a gender-bent threesome. Ultra-femme Bianca Hills' heels, fishnets and black mini-dress nearly reveal her secrets. She dominates Alex, spewing angry Portuguese, pinching his nose and driving his head down on her boner.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1748kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 333.2 MB

Download Mega Cocks part 2 scene 3

denisdac

« Reply #802 on: September 14, 2019, 08:54:02 AM »
Delicate sakura summer love

Studio:  Ladyboy Obsession
Cast: Sakura

Sakura is one of the fittest ladyboys you'll ever dream to run into. and this time i literally bumped into her. she had surgery done and was rocking a new set of bumpers on her chest when we walked into each other at a crowded club. i didn't waste any time. i took her wrist and dragged her towards the exit.

sakura stopped me and told her she was wasn't leaving her friends behind and i was too sotted. she was probably right. it was a bit of a moment of realization that maybe i had been hitting the bottle too hard lately so i didn't attempt to approach anyone else and went home. the next morning when i woke up with a nice thought reset i was thrilled to see sakura had been sending me messages checking in to see if i was alright.

i texted her back that i wasn't sure and that maybe she would need to come take a look for herself and bring something nice to wear to show off her upgraded body. she told me to hit the shower and open my door in half an hour.

Duration: 25:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4957kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 953.8 MB

Download Delicate sakura summer love

denisdac

« Reply #803 on: September 14, 2019, 10:24:07 AM »
Cheeky cum shower

Studio:  Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Jessy

Jessy has this naughty no good girl face that she uses to seduce you whenever you're near. she had done it several times and it took a while before she agreed to do it on tape for all the viewers at home to enjoy her sexy body dick sucking skills. for the occasion she wore a spiked black leather collar and kitten ears to go along with her long lethal black nails to give her a bit of a cat woman vibe and i think we can all agree she pulls it of. watch this bad little kitty in full on hardcore sex action that will make you want to meet her and live out your dreams.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 978.3 MB

Download Cheeky cum shower

denisdac

« Reply #804 on: September 14, 2019, 11:54:13 AM »
Jessy Dubai An Experienced Woman Part 1

Cast: Jessy Dubai
Genres: Shemale, Hardcore, Anal, Bareback.

Jessy Dubai is here. She might like a woman, but she fucks just like a man, because this chick got dick! So get your sperm enough smoking hot transsexual cock.

Duration: 37:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3084kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 873.3 MB

Download Jessy Dubai An Experienced Woman Part 1

denisdac

« Reply #805 on: September 14, 2019, 01:24:18 PM »
Melissa Azuaga & Natasha Lobato

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Melissa Azuaga, Natasha Lobato
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Hardcore, Cumshot

This hardcore ll drive you insane with so great chemistry between veteran Melissa and Newbie Natasha. Melissa is a sex machine, so naughty and virile always help to give us splendid performances with usual intense orgasms. Natasha with her shy style was great for this set because fit perfectly in Melissa sexual needs

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 868.0 MB

Download Melissa Azuaga & Natasha Lobato

denisdac

« Reply #806 on: September 14, 2019, 11:54:27 PM »
Khloe Kay

Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

Khloe is sad because she was sure that eventually, they'd be able to run away together. Will Dante change his mind?

Duration: 24:08
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1313kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 266.4 MB

Download Khloe Kay

denisdac

« Reply #807 on: September 15, 2019, 01:24:32 AM »
Bareback love and pushed in creampie

Studio: Ladyboy Gold
Cast: Modnoy

Short hair modnoy takes a steamy creampie inside her gaping femboy sexhole!  modnoy crawls to the pov cock on her hands and knees.  she's wearing white fishnet pantyhose with a pink tank top covering her flat femboy chest.  modnoy lift the top showing tiny nipples and strokes the pov cock with her slim fingers.  modnoy's mouth engulfs the cock as she jerks the shaft. 

modnoy's pantyhose are ripped open giving access to her elastic anus.  modnoy turns her ass to the cock and lowers her ass-pussy down.  she impales herself and rides up and down.  after some riding modnoy takes the dick from her asshole and into her mouth.  modnoy rides cowgirl and strokes her dark young cock.  after just a few minutes the pleasure of the big cock lodged deep inside is too much and modnoy cums on the pov guy.

modnoy turns ass up for a doggystyle pounding.  her well-used anus gaping wildly.  the cock pulls out and unloads directly into modnoy's easy asshole.  the sperm shoots right inside her and...

Duration: 18:22
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 679.7 MB

Download Bareback love and pushed in creampie

denisdac

« Reply #808 on: September 15, 2019, 02:54:37 AM »
Hung brown barebacking machine

Cast: Bo

Are you familiar with bo? i sure was. she is a superstar in her own right. a massive knob. athletic body. seductive grin and ridiculous sex drive. i was star struck when i bumped into her at the gate on my way to singapore. approaching ladyboys in daylight on an airport isn't my cup of tea but sometimes you have to seize the opportunity. i talked to her when she went for the bathroom. acquired her phone number and two week later after her boyfriend's business trip was over we met in one of my favorite motels and made a video. one more thing to scratch off the old bucket list. watch it here on ladyboyvice

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Hung brown barebacking machine

denisdac

« Reply #809 on: September 15, 2019, 04:24:42 AM »
Post piss cleaning service

Studio:  Ladyboy Vice
Cast: Jordan

Gan is familiar to members here so i wanted to present her in a way that hadn't been done before. so what better way to do that than to urinate all over her sexy skinny body and face. she came over a deal later than she was supposed to so by that time she finally showed up looking the way she did. i almost pissed my pants. i pulled her. cuffed her. put her down on her knees and told her we could talk later. i let it rip and afterwards had her lick my dick clean and give it a little wank. she got excited so she begged me to uncut her so she could pull on her own stick in the process. watch our dirty little session exclusively on the ladyboy gold network and let me know if you like it by giving it a nice rating.

Duration: 22:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 851.7 MB

Download Post piss cleaning service

denisdac

« Reply #810 on: September 15, 2019, 05:54:47 AM »
Oield Up Jammie Jay!

Cast: Jammie Jay
Genres: Shemale, Tranny, Ladyboy, Solo, Posing, Dildo, Masturbation, Cumshot, BBW

Jammie Jay is back in her fifth appearance here on TGirl BBW and as expected she  her body and  herself in oil. Jammie delivers a high style and highly enjoyable solo performance that's perfectly for you.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 854.9 MB

Download Oield Up Jammie Jay!

denisdac

« Reply #811 on: September 15, 2019, 07:24:52 AM »
First-Time Fantasy - TS Dominic Pacifico - HD 720p

Sharnell Dupree catches her horny neighbor Dominic Pacifico spying on her while she's sunbathing. Dominic can't get his mind off of the bulge in her bikini and falls asleep fantasizing about her luscious curves. Dominic worships the long-haired beauty's body, kissing and licking her juicy ass before she grinds all over his hard cock. Native American knockout Sharnell Dupree makes her TransAngels debut in this sun soaked and sensual scene.

Duration: 39:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2509kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 768.2 MB

Download First-Time Fantasy - TS Dominic Pacifico - HD 720p

denisdac

« Reply #812 on: September 15, 2019, 08:54:57 AM »
Shiny dress creampie

Studio: Ladyboy Gold
Cast: Benty

Benty is erect the entire time until she spurts and the pov unloads jizz all over her asshole and girlie ballsack.  benty is wearing a short shiny dress with no panties.  she lifts her skirt above her tits and shows her incredibly erect ladyboy cock.  benty is a magical kathoey with how her cock point perfectly north towards her pretty face.  close-ups of her pre-cum dripping rod and tiny peach ass.

benty's small wrinkled sphincter is shown off and the no condom pov dick slides past the delicate ring.  benty is fucked doggystyle. then lays on her back for frottage rubbing.  benty sucks on the pov's cock and her throbbing dick played with.  her cock continues to be strokes as her elastic ass is entered.  benty loves being full of man-dick and after just a few minutes blasts a big load all over herself. 

the pov slams into benty's ass. touching every inch of her backdoor.  her anal walls stretch beckoning the bareback cock in as deep as possible. benty's slick ass is slippery and...

Duration: 16:47

File size: 621.0 MB

Download Shiny dress creampie

denisdac

« Reply #813 on: September 15, 2019, 10:25:02 AM »
Ella Hollywood

TS babes in wild encounters with adventurous studs. Kinky vignettes deliver flashy, glamorous tease, rowdy anal reaming and raunchy, ass-to-mouth blowjobs. Ultra-femme cutie Ella Hollywood strips off her panties and spreads her cheeks, soon joining athletic dude Sebastian Keys for a tempestuous affair.

Duration: 30:31
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1603kbps

File size: 402.2 MB

Download Ella Hollywood

denisdac

« Reply #814 on: September 15, 2019, 11:55:06 AM »
Late night barebacking

Cast: Benzey

I met benzey once in a bar and we really hit it off but because i was preoccupied i couldn't take her home with me. when i went back the next day she had gone to bangkok so i was very sad indeed for the missed opportunity. i had been wanting to make a ladyboy hardcore scene with benzey for a very long time. when we finally met she was so happy she cried. just watch the mascara around her eyes if you dont believe me.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 501.0 MB

Download Late night barebacking

denisdac

« Reply #815 on: September 15, 2019, 01:25:11 PM »
Masem Cock Tease

Studio: TransexJapan
Genres: asian, handjob, anal, male on shemale

Masem cock tease....asian girl trance masturbates a huge penis. A very beautiful face and a chic body!

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 645.7 MB

Download Masem Cock Tease

denisdac

« Reply #816 on: September 15, 2019, 11:55:32 PM »
Chiw - on the hunt deep throat

Studio: Ladyboy Crush
Cast: Chiw

Pattaya ladyboy chiw was on the hunt for someone to suck her massive cock the day we did this shoot.  she arrived with her cute (and sexy) tiger girl outfit which was hot.  after getting started her huge tool couldn't be restrained by her tiny skirt. so we had her let it loose.   once unleashed she immediately found a throat at started fucking it.  and fucking it.  and fucking it some more... until letting loose a truly impressive amount of sperm all over the place!

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7861kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 916.4 MB

Download Chiw - on the hunt deep throat

denisdac

« Reply #817 on: September 16, 2019, 01:25:37 AM »
Big Booty Is Back And Getting Pounded

Cast: Vanessa Salazar
Genres:  Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback
Video language: German

Vanessa Salazar and her massive ass is back in Christian's life and he is super stoked about it. She shakes it right in his face and his cock is rock hard immediately. She goes down on him, and then bends over to take his cock deep in that huge booty. It jiggles and shakes while he fucks her over and over as she moans with pleasure. Christian must really love Mexico City!

Duration: 29:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 662.1 MB

Download Big Booty Is Back And Getting Pounded

denisdac

« Reply #818 on: September 16, 2019, 02:55:43 AM »
Katy Leon - Is A Massive Star

Katy Leon has been on my radar for over a year. She is just so beautiful and her curves are ridiculous! So I went down to Mexico specifically to meet and work with her. Just a man, his cock, and some cash. She was even more beautiful in person and so ridiculously nice, it was quite disarming. We fucked like rabbits and I honestly had one of the best times of my life.

Duration: 28:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 633.2 MB

Download Katy Leon - Is A Massive Star

denisdac

« Reply #819 on: September 16, 2019, 04:25:48 AM »
The Photo Shoot

Cast: Ana Foxxx
Genres:  Shemale, Hardcore, Anal.
Video language: German

Two transsexuals in great shape, two beautiful girls today have chosen sex in the bathroom. And they attract us with their isthic beauty of the bodies and their symphony of sex.

Duration: 44:37
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps

File size: 537.8 MB

Download The Photo Shoot