Author Topic: The Rubber Bunker, strapon, boots, leather  (Read 67359 times)

GraaF

Re: The Rubber Bunker, strapon, boots, leather
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2018, 06:36:42 PM »

File Name: DOUBLE_STRAP_ON_DESTRUCTION.mp4
File Size: 434 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720   25 FPS
Duration: 00:13:15

Welcoming LA Mistress Veronica Vixen in her first strap-on tag team with Cybill Troy!
After using and abusing the same slave whore's ass for their entertainment separately for years, they decide
its about time to join forces and make all of his wildest nightmares come true!
Their anal fuck-toy is passed back and forth between the perversely gorgeous Dominas, an overwhelming assault
of huge rubber strap-on domme-dicks penetrating him front and back relentlessly and without mercy.
Determined to stretch their whore-slave's ass even more, they fuck him violently, giggling together as his
fuck-hole is forced open with each brutal thrust. His moans and screams are muffled by a throat-full of cock
as he's forced to taste his own whore ass as Veronica and Cybill spit-roast him into oblivion.
Wanting to ensure that their slutty plaything is thoroughly emasculated and permanently dickmatized by their
unparalleled double ass fucking, and most importantly for their own pleasure, they fold him up like a pretzel
to pile-drive him with every inch of their Man-O-War cocks, slamming down into him full-force together.
Finally satisfied with how brutally they've stretched-out their slut-boy's gaping ass, they shove a big pink
cock into him and leaves him on the floor, emasculated and cock-addicted.

Download file - 433.8  MB

GraaF

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2018, 06:48:09 PM »

File Name: THROWN_OVER_CYBILLS_THRONE.mp4
File Size: 136 Mb
Duration: 00:08:01

When a Queen wants to fuck her slave's ass, she should never have to wait.
Cybill Troy calls over her favorite rubber fuck-toy for some ass pounding on her thrown, tossing
him away when she's satisfied.

Download file - 135.6  MB

GraaF

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2018, 06:58:44 PM »

File Name: CANED_FOR_BOOT_WORSHIP.mp4
File Size: 329 Mb
Duration: 00:19:27

Mistress Cybill Troy's gorgeous stiletto leather boots are irresistible, and her slave will endure any amount
of suffering for the delicious honor of licking them clean.
In order to worship his sadistic Mistress' boots, the slave receives a merciless caning until his ass is striped
and raw much to Cybill's delight.

Download file - 329.0  MB

GraaF

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2018, 07:10:43 PM »

File Name: COMBAT_BOOT_TRAMPLING.mp4
File Size: 376 Mb
Duration: 00:11:37

Cybill Troy & Fetish Liza have their boot slave at their mercy, naked & cock leashed, he is fully compliant on a cold stone floor.
With the heavy-weight boots they are wearing Miss Troy & Liza begin their trampling assault on the human flesh rug under their soles.
The slaves cock is stretched painfully away from its body as the boot torment gets fully underway. Using their full weight both
Mistresses crush & grind the lucky slaves cock repeatedly before they commence on a full tour of imprinting their boot treads deep
into the slaves willing flesh, from its toes to its head.

Download file - 375.7  MB

GraaF

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2018, 07:38:14 PM »

File Name: My_rubber_pleasure.mp4
File Size: 256 Mb
Duration: 00:09:54

It is such a hot and horny feeling, that first wear in new rubber. My black latex catsuit fits perfectly and it makes me
so very wet inside. You can watch, you can get hard and you can edge...but you are not allowed to cum. This is all about
my rubber pleasure

Download file - 256.0  MB

GraaF

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2018, 07:46:11 PM »

File Name: Boss_lady_in_thigh_high_boots.mp4
File Size: 258 Mb
Duration: 00:09:58

I am taking over now. I know you have been perving on me, boss. I know your weakness for leather
thigh high boots and how sexy I look wearing them. You cannot deny it, your cock is showing the
proof..and now you are going to play my game.

Download file - 257.7  MB

GraaF

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2018, 07:52:57 PM »

File Name: Smoking_in_full_leather_and_gloves.mp4
File Size: 213 Mb
Duration: 00::

Fully dressed in leather, I light my cigarette and full the room with smoke. My gloved hands bring my cigarette to my red lipstick mouth,
I exhale in your direction. The combination of leather and smoking excites you and you can't stop watching and stroking to me. You are
my smoking slave.

Download file - 213.1  MB

GraaF

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2018, 08:05:27 PM »

File Name: Boot_fucking_slave_part_2.mp4
File Size: 207 Mb
Duration: 00:08:00

After our slaves have properly worshipped our boots, one boot slut is being singled out for his monthly milking. He must fuck both
of our sexy boots whilst the other slave watches. Once he has released himself on to our booted legs, he must clean them again and
eat up his own cum.

Download file - 206.7  MB

GraaF

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2018, 08:14:17 PM »

File Name: BOUND__MACHINE_FUCKED.mp4
File Size: 284 Mb
Duration: 00:08:43

Cybill Troy and Fetish Liza demand that their dehumanized gimp slave amuses and entertains them. After a long day of being tormented
by the two sadistic Dominas, they decide that he should be strapped into the sling overnight, his whore ass continually impaled with
a fucking machine.
Bound and unable to protest through his hood and gag, the machine forces the dildo into his ass endlessly as Liza and Cybill tease him
about the long night ahead of him

Download file - 284.1  MB

GraaF

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2018, 08:55:31 PM »

File Name: FLESH_TRIBUTE__WHIPPING.mp4
File Size: 191 Mb
Duration: 00:11:14

Whilst traveling overseas on her recent visit to dominate the UK, Cybill Troy realized that it has been far too long
since she has had the pleasure of flaying and shredding the flesh of a properly docile male specimen.
Miss Troy has her favourite gimp secured for the honour of receiving the agonizing bite of her whip's sadistic kiss
deep into his flesh.
Accompanied by her lovely visitor, Fetish Liza, Ms. Troy is only too happy to demonstrate that the cozy dimensions
of the underground UK dungeon they are in is no barrier to the art of throwing a whip.
With extreme accuracy, Cybill Troy delivers strike after vicious strike. With each bite of her whip hitting the same
tender spot of flesh, the suffering and torment of her victim is evident.
As the whipping continues, Miss Troy steps aside so that Fetish Liza may try her hand at brutalizing the skin of their
butchered target.
As they progress with their attack on their flinching, twitching, begging target, the two Mistresses take  turns to skin
him with an array of different whips and amuse themselves with the pain and desperation they can inspire on the increasingly
defiled sacrificial offering of gimp meat hanging before them.
His very flesh will be offered to them as tribute to honour their divine control over his mind, body, and soul. Bound and
helpless, he falls deeper and deeper into unquestioning submission and worship to the two impeccable leather Goddesses he
is lucky enough to suffer for.

Download file - 191.2  MB

GraaF

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2018, 09:32:23 PM »

File Name: SADISTIC_SLING_SODOMY_OVERDOSE.mp4
File Size: 314 Mb
Duration: 00:18:45

Cybill Troy is the mood for some seriously deep fucking. She is going to utterly invade & deeply destroy an ass today. Accompanied by her
fellow Mistress, Fetish Liza, flown in to assist with this frenzy of nefarious activities.

Download file - 313.5  MB

GraaF

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2018, 09:41:54 PM »

File Name: FUCKED_WITH_CYBILL_TROY_MISTRESS_DOMETRIA.mp4
File Size: 1506 Mb
Duration: 00:19:56

Cybill Troy & Mistress Dometria lack even the slightest glimmer of mercy as the Dominas descend upon their prey.
Cuffed to the floor, their slave soon realizes he's in over his head as two of the most sadistic omen on the planet
electrocute, clamp, crush and otherwise destroy his nipples, cock and balls.

Download file - 685.7  MB
Download file - 772.0  MB

GraaF

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2018, 07:47:50 PM »

File Name: hobson_ep47hd.mp4
File Size: 459 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080   25 FPS
Duration: 00:06:28

Download file - 458.5  MB

GraaF

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2019, 09:58:34 AM »

File Name: APEX_SEXUAL_PREDATOR.mp4
File Size: 258 Mb
Duration: 00:16:07

As an apex sexual predator Cybill Troy, gets what she wants, when she wants and how she wants.
What she wants right now is to get off while fucking her gimps ass. Her gimp is in for a real hard ride
and its best he not disappoint his Mistress.
With one of her favourite strap-ons securely in place, Miss Troy begins her violation of her gimps hole.
Telling him exactly what he's in for and what she wants from him, Cybill Troy positions her gimp in just
right way to best get her off. This is about her needs not his comfort.
With her bright pink cock pounding into the gimp, harder and harder... it seems that Miss Troy could
possibly achieve her goal of getting off by fucking this gimps ass.
Sensing the slightest resistance from the hole she's ruining, she decides to dose her gimp, in order to further
increase his compliance and therefore her pleasure.
As the painal pummelling builds and builds, her gimps level of fear and confusion also rises. Terrified at failing
to satisfy his Mistress's demand of "You want me to come in your ass, don't you?" the gimp tries to keep pace with
the expectations placed upon his asshole.
Unbeknownst to the gimp, those expectations are about to get a lot harder and also a lot longer.
Tiring of the pink cock she is using Cybill Troy decides its time for the big guns, or in this case a bigger cock.
Selecting a weapon grade black cock, nearly TWO FEET LONG, Miss Troy fully impales her now broken gimp upon it.
The gimps cries of protest count for nothing, as Cybill Troy relentlessly slams the entire giant cock into the now
broken puppet like body that once was his own.
With further dosing and wrestler-like body locks, Miss Troy hollows out the body of her toy with her arm sized cock.
As the gimps terror increases so does Miss Troys arousal and tempo, until she is drilling her gimp to a depth that
appears to defy the laws of biology and science.

Download file - 257.9  MB

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 05:54:51 PM by GraaF »

GraaF

« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2019, 10:06:35 AM »

File Name: BUTCHERED_RUBBER_SODOMY_BITCH.mp4
File Size: 201 Mb
Duration: 00:12:29

Cybill Troy decides to give her rubber gimp a real treat today. She kindly allows him to see her wonderful breasts, unluckily
for him he will only catch fleeting glimpses of this treat during the violation of both his holes.
After dosing her gimp to further reduce his cognitive abilities, Miss Troy secures him in place ready for the butchering by
her cock of his hungry holes.
Instructed to swallow her strap on to keep it in place on the fucking bench, with a warning not to let it fall, Miss Troy keeps
this cock-sucking gimp alert with a few well targeted cane & switch strikes to his bare vulnerable ass.
Happy with his alertness, Cybill Troy begins to stretch out & open up her gimps asshole. She plunges an increasing number of
digits into him, until ultimately, he is rendered into her mere hand puppet.
With the hole well opened, she begins the butchering of her gimps asshole. Deeper & deeper she fucks him, all the while reminding
him of his good fortune at such splendid sodomy being bestowed upon him.
As she increases the intensity of the rectal ravaging, Cybill Troy makes great use of her gimps harness to really drive home the
point of his existence.
She rides her gimp until satisfied his utterly terrified asshole knows she's in charge, she then has him clean off her strap on
with his mouth, leaving her gimp broken, rewarded & fully butchered.

Download file - 200.6  MB

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 05:55:11 PM by GraaF »

GraaF

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2019, 10:15:18 AM »

File Name: GIANT_ELECTRO_PLUG_.mp4
File Size: 909 Mb
Duration: 00:27:57

After a night out, Cybill Troy and her fellow Mistress Madame V return to the dungeon full of sadistic energy and ready
to play.
Rousing Cybill's rubber gimp slave from a sound sleep, they drag him into one of the dungeon rooms and begin filming as
Cybill forces a MASSIVE steel electric butt plug into his ass, cranking up the voltage before caning his ass to prepare
it for her whips.
By the time the devious Mistress drags him to the cross for a heavier whipping, his back and ass is striped with cane
welts and whip lashes, but she doesn't stop there.

Download file - 896.3  MB

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 05:55:42 PM by GraaF »

GraaF

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2019, 02:35:27 PM »

File Name: CRY_CUM_FOR_ME.mp4
File Size: 95 Mb
Duration: 00:05:54

You know who owns that worthless cock of yours: ME.
You also know how this game works: If you want my attention and sadistic affections, you'll be locked in tight steel
chastity, teased and tormented endlessly by my irresistible latex gloved hands as I drive you so mad with lust that
you will agree to do anything I wish just for the chance of the slightest contact.
Soon, you'll be so desperate for release that I'll easily break and remold you into the perfect anal slut, training
you to only even cum from my arm in your ass. But until then, you can just go ahead and cry out your cum because
only MY cock gets used here.

Download file - 94.4  MB

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 05:56:11 PM by GraaF »

GraaF

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2019, 02:43:01 PM »

File Name: ITS_A_GOOD_WAY_TO_GO.mp4
File Size: 159 Mb
Duration: 00:09:47

When it comes to choices, Cybill Troy is very generous. She allows her gimp to choose between the privilege of being
smothered under her gorgeous ass or the boring habit of breathing.
Which choice will she decide for her gimp?
To allow him some valuable thinking time on the impending enjoyable predicament, Miss Troy warms up her gimp with some
delightful smoke rebreathing, human ashtray indulgence & wonderful, latex glove smothering.
With her restrained gimp suitably short of breath and woozy from the forced smoke inhalation, Cybill Troy educates this
lucky specimen in the best choice to make between lungfuls of mundane oxygen or suffering bursting lungs beneath her
amazing, respiratory regulating ass.
What a great way to go!

Download file - 158.7  MB

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 05:56:30 PM by GraaF »

GraaF

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2019, 02:52:17 PM »

File Name: NAILED_TO_THE_CROSS.mp4
File Size: 699 Mb
Duration: 00:19:17

Cybill Troy has her gimp firmly secured to one of her St Andrews crosses. Unable to move & entirely at
her mercy, of which there is very little.
Unhappy at her gimps lack of ass out posture, Miss Troy decides this gimp needs a timely reminder at
what is required when serving her.
She delivers this reminder via her crop & dragons tail whip. Unluckily her gimp fails to obey one simple
instruction, something he will very soon regret.
His regret is delivered to him in the best way Cybill Troy can administer it, a pounding from her big
black strap on cock.
Starting off slow, Miss Troy commands her gimp to work himself onto her cock. With a sturdy cross to
support both herself & the cock gimp she's impaling, she is able to really work this gimps ass over hard.
Miss Troy becomes more & more vicious in her fucking, shaking the cross violently in her pummeling of
the attached gimp ass. Moving in closer as she rams home her cock, Cybill Troy chokes her gimp out
while pounding his ass, reminding him of his transgressions & what horrors his future is likely to hold.

Download file - 700.0  MB

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 05:56:49 PM by GraaF »

GraaF

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2019, 08:55:14 PM »

File Name: URETHRA_FUCKING_MARATHON.mp4
File Size: 499 Mb
Duration: 00:19:12

Cybill Troy has decided that one of her slaves hasn't enough experience of sounds for her liking. The answer?
A sounding & electro marathon!
To assist her, Miss Troy invites her powerful friend, Miss Andrea Untamed along to join in the fun.
Miss Untamed holds down the slave, dosing him at times & forcing his head up, ensuring he has to view the range
of different sounds being plunged down his cock by Miss Troy.
The Mistresses take it in turns making the slave beg for his cock to be fucked, harder & longer. They gladly oblige.
With cock all electrified, the powerful duo increase the torment of their helpless subject. More dosing, larger
sounds & increased taunts only serve to further their enjoyment at his predicament & suffering.
Seeing the slave become increasingly twitchy, they opt to double sound him. With both Cybill Troy & Andrea Untamed
ravaging the depths of his cock at the same time.
As a final cruelty, the slave endures a large diameter vibrating sound then is pinned under Miss Troys perfect ass
to have a multi-link sound forced into his helpless cock. Beaten by the force of their wills, the electrics & the forced fucking of his cock, the slave is left broken & compliant.

Download file - 498.5  MB

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 05:57:06 PM by GraaF »