Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 370699 times)

xscanner

Evil Woman - Ruthless pegging in 25 high heels
« Reply #9720 on: Today at 02:15:50 AM »

TAGS: BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKING, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, BRUNETTE, SHINY LEATHER LEGGINGS, WETLOOK LEATHER PANTS, GLOSSY CLOTHING, FIT MISTRESS, POLISH FEMDOM, BDSM, DEEP THROAT, DEEPTHROAT, MOUTHFUCKING, MOUTH FUCKING, DEGRADATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, YOUNG DOMME, STRAPON, STRAP-ON, ASS SPREADING, WHORE TRAINING, ASS FUCKING, ANAL STRETCHING, ANAL PLAY, ANAL DOMINAION, BITCH FUCKING, ARSE FUCKING, DILDO SUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, SEVERE SEX, SLUTBAG, FUCKED BITCH, ANAL SLUT, BITCH BOY, DILDO PLAY, PEGGING, ANAL FUCKING, ANAL TORMENT, DOMINANT GIRL, EROTIC TORMENT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: I was angry on this slave, thats why I need to give him a lesson. I will fuck his holes with my big dildo inhis ass and mouth very hard. Maybe next time he will try harder.

486 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:05:35

Evil Woman - Ruthless pegging in 25 high heels.mp4

xscanner

Goddess Venus - Gooning For My Goddess 4K
« Reply #9721 on: Today at 06:15:50 AM »

TAGS: UHD, ULTRA HD, AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, KEYHOLDER, KEY-HOLDING, CUCKOLDING, CUCKOLD, LOCKED COCK, DICK CAGE, CHASTITY, FINANCIAL DOMINANCE, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FINDOM, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, SOCKS FETISH, SOCKS GAGGING, CUMSHOT, JERKING, SPERM, SEMEN, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SEXY LINGERIE, UNDERWEAR, MALE MASTURBATION, MAKEUP, MAKE UP, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, CUCKY, CUCK BITCH, LOSER, BETA HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, DEGRADATION, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK, TEASE, BRUNETTE, TEASING
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Venus is wearing her brand new lingerie that this little corner cuck bought for her. She looks so good in her vibrant blue bra and panties. She lets her cuckie stroke in the corner while she picks out her outfit for her date tonight.

The cuck knows that it is ONLY allowed this privilege because it will be PAYING for her date tonight. It sits with its wallet in its mouth, ready for his goddess to snatch it away before heading out to dinner with an ALPHA! Goddess Venus is sooooo generous to this loser, she offers to bring it back some dessert from her date. And by dessert she means a USED condom! But wait, theres MORE! She lets this loser JERK OFF to her DIRTY SOCKS Hahahahaha What a lucky little beta bitch!

4.34 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:13:47

Goddess Venus - Gooning For My Goddess 4K.mp4

xscanner

Miss Lexi Chase - Foot Dominance 4K
« Reply #9722 on: Today at 10:15:52 AM »

TAGS: UHD, ULTRA HD, AMG, MMG, AMERICANMEANGIRLS, THE MEAN GIRLS, MIAMIMEANGIRLS, MIAMI MEAN GIRLS, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FREAK, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, PEDICURED TOES, BRUNETTE, BETA CONTROL, FACE SLAPPING, FACESLAPPING, CBT, BALLET FLATS, SHOE FETISH, SHOE WORSHIP, FOOT MASSAGE, TRAMPLING, STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, BALL KICKING, BALL ABUSE, BALL BUSTING, PAIN, DEGRADATION, FOOT GAGGING, TOES SUCKING, BAREFOOT, BARE FEET, SOLES LICKING, YOUNG MISTRESS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOT SLUT, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOM, FOOT CLEANER, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, GODDESSWORSHIP, BARESOLES, BARE SOLES, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Despite Lexi Chase's small size, she is able to dominate this big dummy with her size 5 feet!!! Lexi is EXTRA cruel in this clip and literally uses her feet as weapons on this loser. How can something so cute be SO DESTRUCTIVE at the same time... Probably what that slave was thinking as it HOWLS in agony!

5.26 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:16:44

Miss Lexi Chase - Foot Dominance 4K.mp4

xscanner

Miss Medea - Ballbusting Contest with a Cumshot for the Loser
« Reply #9723 on: Today at 02:15:55 PM »

TAGS: GERMAN FEMDOM, DEUTSCHE SPRACHE, BONDAGE, MASKED, MOUTH GAG, BALLGAG, BALL GAG, SHINY LATEX LEGGINGS, GLOSSY PVC PANTS, CUMSHOT, MALE ORGASM, GLOVE FETISH, LATEX GLOVES, BRUNETTE, MOANING SLAVE, PAIN, BDSM, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, BOOT DOMINATION, BDSM, BALL PUNCHING, CBT, BALL ABUSE, BALLBUSTING, BALL BUSTING, BEATING, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC BOYS, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: I prepared my slaves by tying their hands tightly to their back. Then they are also tied together at the ankle and their legs are put apart by spreader bars, while their mouths are stuffed by ball-gags.
May the ball busting contest begin. The winner of this challenge will be allowed to cum... into the loser's face.

First Round: Barefoot Ball Kicking
Second Round: Ballbusting with Shoes
Third and Final Round: Ball Destruction with Shiny Patent Leather Heels

Between rounds I jerk my slaves, so they keep going... Especially one of my two slaves is suffering a lot and wants to keep resigning, but his whining does not convince me. I want him to prove himself further.
Watch me have so much fun kicking those slave balls! And don't miss the final scene, where the winner covers the loser's face with his cum.

2.25 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:40

Miss Medea - Ballbusting Contest with a Cumshot for the Loser.mp4