Author Topic: Forced orgasms for bonded slaves[MaleDom]  (Read 153805 times)

dalask

Re: Forced orgasms for bonded slaves[MaleDom]
« Reply #900 on: October 14, 2019, 08:56:44 PM »

Obscura Para Lobo | Abigail Dupree

Uncertainty is 'plastic Erotica for wolf' - Erotica de plástico para lobo.
A weird peregrination into the erotic dance of passing to see the next realm, a ritual of passing into quietus and the rope to end my meaningless existence of pain and deep sorrow.
i hear... My screams and howls of agony and pain as they echo off dungeon walls.
i see... The blurred glares of the lights about me, tinted red from the blood in my eyes.
i taste... The blood that flows from my severed tongue.
i smell... The copper of blood and the pain that makes me one.
i sit... Chained and shackled to this pathetic life, shown the horror in everything, horrible people, doing horrible things.
i cannot stop... it no matter how hard I try, my meaningless existence, nobody cares, nobody tries. Whipped to obey while I scream and cry.
i push... The plastic wall so cold and light, Master wolf has me tonight.
i feel... The braids slip about my neck so tight, I slump, I fade into this good night.

Duration: 0:27:00 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.35 GB

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3e419b7ea22ed/0936.mp4

dalask

« Reply #901 on: October 15, 2019, 07:31:53 AM »

Suspiria | Abigail Dupree

Suspiria is a Latin phrase meaning "sighs from the depths". A fascinating scene unfolds as this female sex slave is placed in diabolical restraints with all three holes available for the taking distinguish by the only pink holes peaking through black are the mouth and another larger hole for the ass. This is Old-fashioned sadomasochism.

Here this scene plays out in the common bondage and discipline, whips and chains. The slave without identity is bound to the metal donkey device with leather cuffs for that plain old-fashioned whipping and Fucking.

Duration: 0:29:01 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.45 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/53bb2c1022429/0937.mp4

dalask

« Reply #902 on: October 15, 2019, 09:36:02 AM »

Ghosted | Maddy O'Reilly | London River

Ghosting culture has been canceled!
Sometimes I just lose interest in people I'm talking to. London was a great kisser and super hott. I was really feeling it, but I just sort of moved on. She didn't! She didn't at all! She has become obsessed.

I can see now that ghosting on her was a big mistake. I could have had her sexy body on me without all the pain. Oh the pain!! She is so cruel. Does being ghosted on really hurt this much?

I promise I'll never leave her! Why would I want to? I should never have ignored her messages. I was so mean. I'm the cruel one! London is only helping me to be a better person. She's so good to me!

Duration: 0:49:48 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.65 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/62573841a86f6/0938.mp4

dalask

« Reply #903 on: October 15, 2019, 01:23:12 PM »

Anatomically Corrected | Nadia White

Nadia is in a bit of a bind and things are about to get worse.
Nadia is a sexy lady, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Her captor always liked the word mutilation and the phrase rearrange your face. It's no wonder he's decided to "fix" Nadia.
First he's going to have a little fun. He beats her ass until she's shaking uncontrollably. He wraps her body completely and puts white noise in her ears. A little sensory deprivation will make her more compliant!
Waterboarding is another good way to make her more pliable. He puts a red rag over her face and dumps cup after cup of water over her mouth and nose. Breathing becomes difficult as she drowns.

Duration: 0:45:29 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.43 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/f03b00a9a461a/0939.mp4

dalask

« Reply #904 on: October 15, 2019, 03:43:15 PM »

Sexxxy Lexxxi | Lexxxi Nicole Scarlet

Lexxxi has one of those bodies that we all love. Hips for days, nice tits, and a pretty face. She's so cute with her braces too. The only think that could make Lexxxi sexier is putting her in some bondage.
She loves getting touched by a stranger. Once she's in bondage her slit becomes dripping wet. Mr Pogo goes in to check and she starts squirting everywhere.
One of Lexxxi's sexiest features is her ass. So of course we have to mark it up. Some nice bright cane marks will do nicely. We can't forget her feet though. A little bastinado is good for her.

Duration: 0:36:45 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.95 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/e56dcf9d6e971/0940.mp4

dalask

« Reply #905 on: October 15, 2019, 06:51:11 PM »

Worthless Cunt Part 1 BONUS | Marina

Marina asked for it.
Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
PD leads Marina to her new home, a large cage furnished with only a piss bucket and a food bowl. Her hands are bound behind her back with Hiatt handcuffs. She is left to settle in, but PD does not stay away long. He intensifies the bondage by locking her neck with a device built into the cage that can be lowered to the perfect height for cock-sucking.
PD abandons Marina again, this time testing her resourcefulness. The accommodations remind her of her worthlessness - An empty food bowl, no blanket to keep warm, and the attention she hopes for is minimal. She tries to escape but to no avail before PD catches her.
Finally, the torment begins. She is hung upside down and single-tailed. The only relief is when PD wants to use her holes. Then, her hands and feet are locked in stocks. Her vulnerable body begs to be beaten. She craves the fear of the unknown, the searing pain of the cane, and the control of her oxygen supply.
She is a worthless cunt, a non-person, a thing purely for PD's amusement - Just the way she likes it.

Duration: 1:10:29 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.41 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/c13e45574815f/0941.mp4

dalask

« Reply #906 on: October 15, 2019, 10:42:44 PM »

Kira Noir, Nathan Bronson

Nathan "Bonesaw" Bronson is back on the mats with his Pro wrestling personality. This guy was made for entertainment. His trash talk is second to no one, his wrestling and athletic ablity are undeniable. His sex fighting = dirty in all the right ways. Today he is taking on the "Dreadful" Kira Noir. She is a lean mean sexfight machine. Her all natural beauty is a weapon all in itself but combined with her leg scissors, Nathan is going to find himself in some trouble today. These two sexual gladiators put it all on the line. The winner gets to fuck the loser how ever they want. Sometimes that means the loser needs to get on top and do all the work while the winner lays back and enjoys it. Afterall, The winner has done their job, why should they work more after their victory. This match ends in a Creampie. Nathan's hard cock pulses while his dick is drained.

Duration: 0:46:04 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 2.64 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/c6b31b781f64f/0942.mp4

dalask

« Reply #907 on: October 16, 2019, 07:36:15 AM »

Sarah vs. Her Discovery

Hired to clean before a big party Sarah couldn't help but snoop around while she worked. Eventually she stumbles across a closet full of bondage gear and is enthralled. Completely forgetting about her job I find her examining and trying on the gear. No use as a maid, I decided to quench her curiosity with a little hands on training. Before long her elbows are cinched together and hoisted into a strappado connected to her hair. Unable to find a comfortable spot to rest Sarah squirms and protests behind her gag to no avail. When a vibe is pressed against her pussy all her discomfort fades away into a sea of pleasure. Something the party goers will be more than happy to keep going for the next several hours.

Duration: 0:11:06 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 175.09 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/edfe8d19e3ffa/0943.mp4

dalask

« Reply #908 on: October 16, 2019, 10:56:27 AM »

Lilly vs. The Extra Challenge

Chatting with Lilly earlier in the day she made a comment that she was hoping for a challenge; something she'd regret asking for. Flipping through a mental library of predicaments, I knew just what would suit her nicely. Cuffed and shackled in a standing Y position with a large muzzle gag strapped in place I could see the regret on her face as I walked closer with a set of clover clamps. The real fun started when her cuffs above her head were tethered to her newly donned clamps on her nipples. Any attempt to rest them going forward will only pull harder on her nipples. A fact she is painfully reminded of as Lilly fights to keep her arms up. After only minutes she wants out but forced to hold her arms up. As I step away I give her a knowing look; one that tells her there's only one way the clamps come off and it's not with my help.

Duration: 0:11:43 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 197.53 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/f261ef7c3ec39/0944.mp4

dalask

« Reply #909 on: October 16, 2019, 12:41:36 PM »

Billie vs. The Belt Struggle

With belts circling her wrists, elbows, legs, and body Billie was already fit to be tied. Always looking for a way out she tries every buckle she can reach without much success. The corset cinched around her waist doesn't help her efforts much either. Twisting and turning, struggling and falling over, Billie eventually makes some progress on on the one buckle she can reach. It doesn't help her much, but maybe in a few hours she'll get to the other six.

Duration: 0:08:06 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 186.25 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/28d4e7320552e/0945.mp4

dalask

« Reply #910 on: October 16, 2019, 05:34:18 PM »

Jamie vs. The Bannister

Ropes encircles Jamie's legs first, cinching them into a tight frogtie. More follows around her upper arms, elbows, forearms, and of course her wrists. All cinched and knotted with little room to even wiggle. Concern started to show as another cinched her waist to the bannister, especially when her neck was secured as well. A ballgag strapped tight in her mouth Jamie tries her best to twist and thrash against her bonds. The bannister holds with ease as she tries. Glancing around the room for any hope of rescue Jamie only see's her captor with a pile of rope in their hand.

Duration: 0:11:28 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 172.37 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/fa204b2048784/0946.mp4

dalask

« Reply #911 on: October 17, 2019, 08:26:05 AM »

Laci Star vs. The Tight Spread

Laci was all smiles until the final ropes were secured in place. I think she had the delusion that she'd be able to get free. Wrists, ankles and elbows cinched and pulled tight she could barely squirm her body around. A freedom soon rectified with a few more ropes. Completely helpless and frantic in her semi-spreadeagle I saw only one way to calm her down. With a few more ropes a vibrator was tied right against her pussy. Her tight jeans gave her some insulation at first but that didn't last long. Moans of distress soon turned to pleasure as the vibe worked its magic as I grabbed a fistful of rope. I wasn't done with her yet.

Duration: 0:12:36 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 189.28 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/5ca89efbd96e9/0947.mp4

dalask

« Reply #912 on: October 17, 2019, 02:53:05 PM »

Sarah vs. The Wireless Rig

Squirming in her ropes Sarah tried to find the knots but with her elbows and wrists cinched behind her back the task was far from easy. I planned on making her squirm so I made sure everything was nice and tight. After 10 minutes with no escape I tied a wireless wand to her pussy and let it loose. Sarah's struggles didn't take long to kick into high gear. Without a power cord there was no shutting it off and as she soon discovered, it was only on low. A few adjustments of the vibe and she was in orgasm heaven. At least until the batteries run out in a couple hours!

Duration: 0:14:40 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 221.01 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/606e875bb221c/0948.mp4

dalask

« Reply #913 on: October 18, 2019, 01:22:08 PM »

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - FULL

JJ and I set up a play session with Adara one evening as we felt she was deserving. Like most, Adara's tolerance is much higher when vibrators and dildos are incorporated. Adara adores JJ, and her tolerance is higher yet when JJ is involved. We stretch her out on a table and start to play with our captive. JJ, of course is a bit more sensual, while I am a little rougher. I hand gag Adara as I slap/grab her tits and pull her hair. Her panties are snipped off before we slather her up with oil. A big white ballgag is strapped in her mouth before I untie her ankles and tie them to a spreader bar... meanwhile JJ continues groping and slapping Adara's firm, stretched, oiled up flesh, with her hands and with a leather strap. Adara is blindfolded and then the hitachi comes out. JJ uses it on Adara while I clamp her nipples. Adara understandably emits a variety of moans and yelps as JJ and I both play with her. The intensity increases even more when JJ starts fucking her with a Dildo while I tie her nipple clamps off to the post. After a while, the ballgag is removed and replaced with the dildo. JJ slows down and makes out with Adara as I clamp her lips with clover clamps which are then pulled tight and tied off to her toes. I use the leather strap and whip her stretched out cunt before moving onto her soles.

Duration: 1:03:41 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.39 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/beb106ca3d3d7/0950.mp4

dalask

« Reply #914 on: October 18, 2019, 03:53:09 PM »

Caught Trying To Escape

Chrissy has been bound, gagged and stuffed in a closet by a man who broke into her home. He decided to use her shower before he makes his getaway. Suddenly Chrissy hears the doorbell ring and she pushes the closet door open with her bound legs. Realizing the man in the shower cannot hear anything she starts to scoot her way toward the door. When she gets there she bangs on the door and tries to call out for help through her gag but she's too late. Whoever was at the door has already left. She hears the shower turn off and frantically starts trying to open the door but she is tied too tight to escape before the man emerges and catches her in the act. He decides he is going to have to make her even more secure so he ties her elbows together and pulls them into a chicken wing position. No more reaching for the door knob! Then he removes her gag and stuffs a large pair of panties in her mouth until it's packed to the brim then wraps clear tape tightly around her head to seal them in. Now there is no chance of anyone hearing her from the outside! Finally he adds a torturously tight crotch rope and hogtie. Now Chrissy can barely move. exactly how he intended! He leaves her squirming helplessly on the floor while he finishes robbing her. Then the doorbell rings again but there is nothing she can do to get the attention of whoever is on the other side. Once the coast is clear the man decides it's time to leave but first he removes her bra to expose her boobs and takes it as a souvenir! Chrissy is left there hopelessly bound and gagged with no chance of escape and no help on the way!

Duration: 0:12:35 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 550.22 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/68c484b07d1be/0951.mp4

dalask

« Reply #915 on: October 18, 2019, 07:43:21 PM »

Grounded Flight Attendant

Chrissy is dressed in her flight attendant uniform complete with high heels and silk scarf. She says to herself it's about time to head to the airport and how she's looking forward to the trip to New York. We then see a bad guy come out from hiding and grab Chrissy from behind. He tightly clamps his hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming. Chrissy struggles to break free, but he's got a firm grasp on her. The bad guy says he's not there to hurt her and he'll take his hand away from her mouth if she promises not to scream. Chrissy nods and he takes his hand away. Chrissy says she doesn't have a lot of money on her, but there's some cash and credit cards in her purse and a little bit of jewelry in a box the other room. He tells her he's not there to rob her, he just needs her uniform for another girl to impersonate her on Chrissy's flight because they're smuggling something on the plane from LA to New York. Chrissy protests, but in the end she has no choice and takes off her jacket, blouse, skirt and heels. She is wearing bra, panties, garter belt and stockings (she's still wearing the scarf for now). Then the bad guy tells Chrissy to turn around and put her hands behind her back as now it's time to get her tied up.
Next we see Chrissy sitting on the bed tightly bound. Her hands have been tied behind her back as well as lots of rope around her arms to pin them to her body. Her ankles, calves and thighs are also tied. The bad guy says he also has to get Chrissy thoroughly gagged as it would only be natural for her to yell for help. Chrissy says he doesn't need to gag her, that she promises to be quiet, but the bad guy says he can't take any chances. In fact her scarf will come in handy. He takes off her scarf, then stuffs her mouth her a big piece of cloth and ties the scarf between her teeth and around her head a couple times to hold in the stuffing. Then the bad guy tells her he might as well get the valuables she told him about. He pushes her onto the bed, tells her to be a good girl and leaves. He takes her cell phone to make sure she can't try to make a call. Chrissy struggles on the bed trying to get free from the tight ropes. After a couple minutes she remembers she has a nail file somewhere nearby in the room. She hops and gets to the nail file, then tries to cut the ropes on her hands, using the mirror to see what she is doing. Suddenly the bad guy comes back and catches her. He says nice try, but now he's got to get her more secured before he leaves. He also should make sure she can't make any sound to call out for help and ties another scarf over her mouth to triple gag her. Then he tightly hogties her on the bed. The bad guy thanks Chrissy for the uniform and says he's sure someone will be around to free her eventually but by then their smuggling operation will be complete. He leaves and Chrissy struggles helplessly, desperately trying to escape before it's too late, but after several minutes she starts to realize it's hopeless, she is tied so tight there is no chance of getting loose!

Duration: 0:15:20 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 670.58 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/28ab9e25adeb4/0952.mp4

dalask

« Reply #916 on: October 19, 2019, 06:39:04 AM »

Hogtied Hitchhiker

Chrissy was enjoying a relaxing day alone at the beach when her phone died so she couldn't order an uber to get home. She started walking back to her house but it's so far she figured why not try to hitchhike and see if anyone will give her a ride. It didn't take long for a man to notice her walking in her skimpy swimsuit and daisy dukes. He pulls up next to her and offers to give her a ride. She doesn't think twice and hops in his car. She gives him directions to her place that's only a few miles away, unaware that the man is a bondage loving maniac that has other plans!
He told her they just had to make a quick stop but next thing she knows she wakes up tightly hogtied in a strange room that she doesn't recognize with no idea how she got there! Then the man appears and Chrissy remembers that's the man who was going to drive her home! He shoves a ballgag in her mouth before she can get too loud and taunts her about being a silly girl for hitchhiking and getting into a stranger's car! He exposes and fondles her big boobs that were already barely covered by her skimpy swimsuit as she struggles and protests through her gag. Then the man tells her he has a few things to take care of and will be back for more. Chrissy is left to struggle and roll around on the bed, desperately trying to get free before the man returns. After several minutes she starts to realize there is no chance of escaping from the tight ropes. She's totally helpless and worries what else her captor is going to do to her when he returns!

Duration: 0:07:59 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 348.69 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/b75b99b2835d3/0953.mp4

dalask

« Reply #917 on: October 19, 2019, 09:13:53 AM »

Horny tattooed chick enjoys getting banged with big dildos

Seeing a hot babe on the floor was always one of his biggest fetishes. However, this time, he had big machines with dildos attached on them. It didn't take him long until he turned on one of those machines so he can look at a hot babe getting pounded with a monster dildo. That did the job for a while, but he had to start twisting her hard nipples which got him really horny. After that, she got used to getting punished so she started masturbating with a small dildo. It was just the matter of time until she reached an orgasm and started squirting all over the floor.

Duration: 0:11:53 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 692.71 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/8a3ca84e99741/0954.mp4

dalask

« Reply #918 on: October 19, 2019, 12:47:02 PM »

Wonder Woman Goes Down

Starring Rachel James and Javier Lovetongue

Wonder Woman surprises Javier, a henchman of Bane, at his hideout while hes counting money. He empties his pistol clip on her but she deflects each one away harmlessly. He wants to fight hand to hand, thinking he can defeat her. Bane is cooking up a Frankenstein-like villain with all the strengths of the Justice League.
He gets the upper hand and overpowers her lasso, forcing her down on his cock, shoving it down her throat. She still has fight left in her and shoves him to the wall as she runs out of the room.
He chases her to an office where they battle until he grabs her and carries her away to his bedroom.
He starts to strip her down and eats her pussy, making her moan with pleasure. He makes her cum hard before stripping his own closes, shoving his cock in her mouth and rubbing a vibrator on her clit.
He cums hard in her mouth, but this isnt enough for the henchman. He brings her to his dungeon where he works her stomach over while suspended from the ceiling.
Getting tired of her screams her brings her down and starts tickling her. She screams for him to stop and he obliges by shoving his cock down her throat until she gags. She regains some of her strength as his energy wanes. She smacks him with her handcuffs and overpowers him, running for safety to fight another day.

Fetish Elements:Explicit Sexual Content, Superheroines, Costumes, Roleplay, Wonder Woman, Bane, Henchman, , Bullet, Bullet Dodge, Fighting, Punching, Battle, Stripping, Blow Job, Gagging, Deep Throat, Pussy Eating, Vibrator, Cumming, Punching, Suspension, Handcuffs, Beating, Tickling, Feet

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/ee2d4461fa0ab/0955.mp4

dalask

« Reply #919 on: October 19, 2019, 06:29:33 PM »

Wheres My BF

Ari is captured at home and wakes to bondage and an intruder. She wants to know where her BF is but he is nowhere to be found. The intruder wants to make her cum, again and again and again, it is amazing how much Ari can cum. Perhaps her BF isn't taking of business afterall!

Duration: 0:15:41 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 758.95 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/e4630506abb3c/0956.mp4