Author Topic: Bondage, Vibrator & Forced Orgasm  (Read 143754 times)

dalask

Re: Bondage, Vibrator & Forced Orgasm
« Reply #960 on: October 15, 2019, 03:45:19 PM »

Hot goth girl gets punished by her busty lesbian Mistress

Whether you like seeing gothpunk styled women in control or bound and vulnerable, you'll love this video. A pretty, purple-haired slave in a collar is bound in place, and at the mercy of her curvy, red-haired Mistress. With her huge boobs nearly spilling out of her gothy Dominatrix outfit and her legs clad in sexy stockings, she certainly looks like someone who's difficult not to obey. She gleefully torments her bound slave, slapping her tits before spilling hot wax over them, leaving them streaked with dripping white. And she doesn't stop there, splattering more of that candle wax over the woman's bare hips and thighs. Once she's finished, the submissive babe's body is covered in dried wax, a nice visual reminder of what she's endured for her Mistress. For enduring all of that, Mistress even has a reward for her in the form of a strong vibrator. She slides the toy between her slave's spread legs and rubs it directly over her shaved pussy. The toy is pressed firmly against her, sometimes against her clit and sometimes right between her pussy lips. The consistent and intense vibrations and pressure are more than enough to get her off, the bound woman moaning in ecstasy as she orgasms.

Duration: 0:10:36 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 620.3 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/4fda64771ef4b/10981.mp4

dalask

« Reply #961 on: October 15, 2019, 07:10:16 PM »

Brunette sweetie gets spanked by her naughty friends

Amazing brunette girl gets tied up to a piece of wood and she can't do anything. Two of her friends decided to punish her slowly by tickling her with long toys. The tied up brunette chick enjoys this treatment and she doesn't want her friends to stop. After the brunette girl got untied, her two friends started spanking her round butt while she moans loudly. That wasn't enough to please this brunette girl so her friends decided to use new toys. After some time, this didn't have any effect on the brunette girl so her friends decided to try something else. Two girls took new toys and start hitting the brunette girl's pussy. This was one of the best things this girl felt and she didn't want that feeling to stop. Later, the brunette girl took off the shirt to reveal her firm boobs. Her two friends couldn't resist squeezing her boobs while they still hit her with different toys. The brunette girl wanted something more so her friends decided to hit her firm tits with toys as well. The last thing her two friends did was make out before they started licking her pussy over the latex panties.

Duration: 0:17:13 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 385.95 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/42e71a83dc5d7/10982.mp4

dalask

« Reply #962 on: October 15, 2019, 10:30:49 PM »

Pool Boy Is Their Bitch (Chastity)

After Kate England and Dava Foxx made their bitch boy worship their feet they drag him in the house and begin to humiliate him and make fun of how small his dicklet is. Kate then shows him and Dava what all little bitchs should be locked into, she produces a chastity device. With a terrified look on the pool guys face both women lock his pathetic 2 dick away. Soon Dava and Kate begin to kiss and play with each other making their new bitch cry in pain as his dick begins to grow in his chastity. They begin to enjoy humiliating him so much, they start to tease this bitch boy even more. Dava starts to lick and grind on his chastity knowing he cant feel a thing and informing him that he will never get to be this close to their tight pink pussies without being locked up. With their new slut begging to be released both Dava and Kate laugh knowing they have the key and they will never unlock this pathetic 2 worthless dick

Duration: 0:07:33 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.12 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/8cbe839c7879d/10983.mp4

dalask

« Reply #963 on: October 16, 2019, 07:47:48 AM »

Submit or SUFFER!

Guardesses Jamie Valentine and Olivia Fox have their slave on his knees, with a dildo gag on his face. The women laugh at how small his penis is in comparison to the dildo he wears on his head. He could never pleasure a woman with that tiny thing! The women try to make him get an erection by showing him their large breasts, seeing if perhaps anything will grow. it doesn't. He has to fuck Olivia with the dildo gag, and he has 3 minutes to make her cum. If not, Jamie and Olivia are going to fry his balls with a cattle prod.

Duration: 0:05:58 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 516.99 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/fdf9d39b8a8d5/10984.mp4

dalask

« Reply #964 on: October 16, 2019, 11:21:08 AM »

Perfectly Played Pet

Miss Elise was so excited to get her hands on Greyhound. She took one look at Greyhound's bondage bed and knew exactly what she wanted. The red and white straight jacket got laced on super tight, the toe boots went on the feet, and a set of steel cuffs locked her legs spread wide apart. The larger steel thigh cuff did a great job of holding them in place. She brought with her a custom made steel pussy clamp. Once locked in place, Elise was ready to break out the electrical gear and give Greyhound some much needed use. The dental gag and nose hooks added to Greyhound's sense of helplessness. Little did Elise know just how much Greyhound loves having her face played with and tormented.
Elise fingers and rubs the helpless Rachel as she squirms on the bed. She puts the electric dildo inside Rachel's pussy, clamps her pussy and vibrates her until she begs to orgasm. She takes the dildo and clamps off of Rachel and rubs the pussy juice cover dildo in her face.

Duration: 0:50:57 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 446.51 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/054718135a263/10985.mp4

dalask

« Reply #965 on: October 16, 2019, 12:43:55 PM »

Kinky brunette lesbians pleasing each other on the floor

Seeing her friend tied up on the floor got her horny immediately so she decided to have a little fun with her. Hot blonde babe had a big strap on attached to her mouth so a busty brunette milf decided to ride every inch of it right away. While she was riding a strap on, she light up a candle and started spilling wax all over her friend's body which made her moan loudly. It didn't take her much to stop that so she started fingering her wet pussy like never before. After some time, she turned around to ride that strap on, but this time, she started fingering her wet pussy until she reaches an orgasm.

Duration: 0:09:27 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 552.68 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/f4ae74fb92fe0/10986.mp4

dalask

« Reply #966 on: October 16, 2019, 05:36:22 PM »

Young dude gets punished with whips by two busty chicks

Getting his by two hot babes gets a young dude pretty excited. They noticed that he licked that so they forced him to turn around so they can hit his back with whips. That wasn't enough for them so they started lighting up a candle before spilling wax all over his back. They didn't have any more candles laying around so they decided to punish him in different ways. After he stood up, they took wooden sticks and started hitting his legs with it while he is standing there helpless. The only thing that was helping him to get through this session was staring at their big boobs that were constantly bouncing up and down.

Duration: 0:13:33 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 305.58 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/ccf81804c2509/10987.mp4

dalask

« Reply #967 on: October 17, 2019, 08:28:49 AM »

Kinky tattooed dude pleased by a naughty brunette milf

He agreed to getting tied up, but he didn't know she will start twisting his hard nipples first. After some time, he got used to it, but she decided to take a big whip and hit him with a big whip. He got horny pretty fast while she was torturing him so she knew she had to do something new. Luckily, she remembered that she had a candle near her so she decided to light it up and burn his chest hair with it. When he couldn't take it anymore, she decided to walk all over him while hitting with the whip again. Afterwards, she remembered that she always wanted to ride someone's back and he was the perfect victim.

Duration: 0:15:44 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 353.94 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/d24ca56a3969c/10988.mp4

dalask

« Reply #968 on: October 17, 2019, 02:50:28 PM »

Lovely brunette babe with small tits forced to please strong chick

Just a few seconds after opening a door, a hot brunette girl got choked by a strong blonde girl that came right in her house. The first thing she wanted to do was to get a duct tape and get a brunette babe tied up to the stairs so she can do anything to her. Luckily, she had a big whip with her so she started hitting her firm butt while she moans. After she was done with the whip, she started pulling her hair while choking her until she almost loses air. Afterwards, she forced her to kneel down so she can step all over her small hands before grabbing her head and ramming it in the fountain.

Duration: 0:24:16 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 544.7 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/14da09014b91a/10989.mp4

+
:wink:  One more orgasm[Maledom]

dalask

« Reply #969 on: October 18, 2019, 08:55:27 AM »

Zero Pleasure Penis Trainer

I created this device to make sure my slave gets Zero pleasure when being orgasm trained. His penis is so small, I had to make sure it Never get stimulation while being milked. He will cum Without satisfaction, to remind him of the shame of having a small penis. His cock is measured, and so is his load. And to make certain he is humiliated, I make him Eat his Load right in front of me. His semen is recycled, and he is laughed at. Because there is no greater shame than eating the sperm of a small penis.

Duration: 0:08:04 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 837.01 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/8777640a11f27/10990.mp4

dalask

« Reply #970 on: October 18, 2019, 01:43:59 PM »

Yum Yum Cum

My slave that came all that way from the Czech Republic, just to serve me, has been so extremely obedient. I decided to finally let this freak cum...lol. Princess Mia and I were hanging out and laughing at what a pathetic loser it is, but how obedient it is. So we decided to play a little red light/green light game...
We put on our shiniest red and green pants, that look amazing on our perfect asses, and we stood in front of the freak on his knees. When I had my ass in its face it was time to stroke his tiny, anteater cock...because I was wearing green. When Princess Mia's amazing ass, wrapped in her tight shiny red pants, was in his face...he had to stop.
The entire time we were playing our little red light/green light slave with Czech slave we were forcing geezer slave to kneel and watch. I even restrained it so it couldn't get away because I had a little yummy surprise for it when we were done with Czech slave....hahahaha.
When the Czech slave finally came I made sure it had an XXXXXXXXSMALL condom on its pathetic cock so we could catch all that disgusting cum. When we were done with the Czech slave we took the condom full of cum and forced fed it to geezer through his crusty old mouth hole. We made that freak suck every last drop of Czech cum out of that tiny rubber condom.
And if you know anything about geezer slave, he hates anything disgusting....so this is right up his alley.
I had to plug geezers big old nose to make sure it swallowed every little drop. Princess Mia and I laughed at how old and disgusting it is watching it suck down fresh, warm cum.
Man oh man...Princess Mia and I love being Mean Girls...this is so much fun.
-Goddess Platinum

Duration: 0:21:57 Resolution: 2720x1530 Format: mp4 Size: 3.82 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/6ae0e3979ae44/10991.mp4

dalask

« Reply #971 on: October 18, 2019, 03:55:13 PM »

Employee Fulfills Foot Smelling Fantasy - From first-time-foot-smellers

Erin is fired! Or is she Erin convinces her boss to meet her after work because she knows she has a trick up her sleeve to get her boss, Tay, to let her keep her job. Upon Tay's arrival into her employees home she finds her tied up to her bed in lingerie. Erin asks her boss if she can smell her feet... WHAT! Erin confesses she knows Tay has a foot fetish and she's been craving to smell her stinky pantyhose feet for the longest time. If she can keep her job maybe they can do foot smelling sessions We'll see how this goes... Erin does only want to smell her bosses feet... she tells Tay to reach under her pillow... A VIBRATOR! Erin tells Tay she wants to have her face smothered with her stockinged feet while she achieves an orgasm with the hitachi at the same time. Tay agrees to allowing her employee to fulfill her fantasy... and keep her job!

Duration: 0:07:20 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 167.87 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/8a43b4e03f47e/10992.mp4

dalask

« Reply #972 on: October 18, 2019, 07:48:12 PM »

Forced Foot Smelling Confession

Briella Jaden is in prison and she's a major suspect in the disappearance of her mother. Tay, the officer on the case, knows Briella's mom had been fetish modeling and became a major threat to her daughters career as she was doing so well, stealing work and shoots of hers. THAT'S why Tay believes it was Briella that hurt her mother... She WILL find out... Tay attempts to get Briella to admit to the disappearance by forcing her to smell her stinky police officer boots... that doesn't work so the sweaty stinky socks will have to do the trick. They are DISGUSTING! Briella does not want to smell them, but she knows she has to if she ever wants to get out- but she's NOT going to admit to harming her mom. Oh yea!??!?! Tay has another trick up her sleeve as she breaks out the hitachi magic wand. some positive reinforcement should work. Tay places the vibe on Briella's panty covered clit and this makes her squirm- oh but she loves it so so much. If she wants Tay to continue with the hitachi she's going to have to confess to her mom's case!! No? OK, time for the socks to come off now too! Tay smothers Briella's face with her overly stinky bare feet and toes and forces her to inhale the stench. Tay teases Briella with the vibrator taking it on and off... Finally Briella BEGS Tay to let her cum- Tay explains, "ONLY IF YOU CONFESS!" Well, well, well, what do you know... looks like we have a little criminal on our hands. Briella confesses to hurting her mom- Tay stays true to her word and allows Briella to cum... but now she's Tay's for LIFE. That's right, she'll be serving a life sentence WITHOUT parol! Oh yea, AND her life sentence includes ONE HOUR of smelling Tay's sweaty police boots, socks, and feet EVERY DAY!

Duration: 0:10:03 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 234.

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/2b39d71a3dc86/10993.mp4

dalask

« Reply #973 on: October 19, 2019, 06:36:15 AM »

Kinky Games in the Anna Rose Fetish Clinic

This is one hot kinky play session you won't want to miss watching. Enjoy the tight latex and even tighter bondage straps. Anna Rose uses her new inflatable choke collar (she bought from Inner Sanctum at the BoundCon fetish fair in Germany) on patient Null. Once he is fixed to the Style Fetish bondage board  she brings out other toys - such as the PES anal electrode Stanley Jr., a milking machine and Hitachi magic wand vibrator. Latex catsuit is made by www.LatexCatfish.

Duration: 0:38:41 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 720.95 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/f2bd3e7607f14/10994.mp4

dalask

« Reply #974 on: October 19, 2019, 09:11:49 AM »

Amazing lesbian chicks eating each other out

Lying in the bed together makes them both excited and they don't know why. It didn't take them long to start taking off the clothes before rubbing their bodies against each other. That got them horny enough to make out before licking each other's feet. When they got completely naked, they got hornier than ever so they started rubbing each other's pussies which reminds one of them that they have a chain laying around. After putting on a chain on her friend, she started choking her before licking her cunt. When she was done with eating her pussy, she started slapping her firm boobs until she started moaning loudly. It was time for her to return the favor so she starts licking her delicious pussy until she reaches an orgasm.

Duration: 0:16:28 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 968.91 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/1589be6dacb68/10995.mp4

dalask

« Reply #975 on: October 19, 2019, 12:49:55 PM »

Leggy Dominatrix Demands Your Complete Submission

Just what do you think you're doing Get down on your knees this very instant, I did not say that you could stand up in my presence. I put you out here for a reason, and I think as my new little bitch, you should be doing everything you can to ensure that I am fully satisfied with your efforts at being a slave. I'm going to smoke in front of you now, and while I do it, I will be thinking about whether getting rid of you would be a good idea. Why I stew it over, how about you put that silly face to use and have me sit on it

Duration: 0:10:24 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 613.06 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/cab7206dbcf47/0996.mp4

dalask

« Reply #976 on: October 19, 2019, 06:27:27 PM »

Cuckold Fucks Pillow While Bull Fucks Woman

You need to learn your place, so why not do the right thing and fuck that pillow while we fuck this alpha male. He's so strong and handsome - plus that big dick is just amazing to suck on. All of us are addicted to guys that know how to work out and fuck real ladies. You, on the other hand, you pathetic slave, will only over be able to pleasure yourself and that inanimate pillow you hold onto.
Girls like us live for one thing good sex. If you can prove that you're capable of delivering that to the pillow, we might just consider the idea of allowing you to have sex with one of us. Haha, we're only joking, of course - there's absolutely no way any of us would let your dirty, pathetic cuckold dick near us. The best you'll get is a spank and a slap for even thinking about it.

Duration: 0:17:41 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.02 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/bc0aa955eae65/10997.mp4

dalask

« Reply #977 on: October 19, 2019, 08:01:46 PM »

Cuckold Frank Helps Bull Get His Cock Sucked

We're all going to suck his dick soon, so why don't you do the right thing and get down on your hands and knees like a pathetic little whore. You will lick the boots of the bull while he is getting his dick sucked. We want you to fully appreciate what happens when real women have sex with guys that we find hot. How jealous must your cuckold ass be with this man having you on a leash
You stay there and be my foot stool while I watch her suck his dick. Give me the best possible support possible. If I decide to spank you, don't make any noise. You will remain as silent and irrelevant as possible. When you are in the presence of a man that knows how to get girls horny, you watch and you learn like the stupid, pathetic boy you are.

Duration: 0:17:38 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.01 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/482fe29b191c6/10998.mp4

dalask

« Reply #978 on: October 20, 2019, 07:27:21 AM »

Frank Loves Sniffing Diana's Feet And Shoes

I had a long day at the office and I think the fact that I had to walk home a little further made it extra bad. To recover, I'm going to have you sniff my feet - that's right, your nose will be all up against my beautiful heels and toes, worshipping the smell and giving it everything you've got. Does that sound good? I sure hope so, because you have no choice in the matter.
How sweaty are these feet! I can smell them myself from here, so I imagine the aroma that's down there is almost unbearable. Let's take these high heels off now and you can get direct contact with my stocking-covered soles and arches. I bet you would love to be able to sniff my sweat-covered feet all day long. Slaves always love giving their noses to mistresses like me and you, Frank, are no different from the rest of them.

Duration: 0:11:41 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 686.06 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/582a8a668e2ac/10999.mp4

dalask

« Reply #979 on: October 20, 2019, 12:03:05 PM »

You Can Cum Again

Sunshine is always down to cum and Ari will make sure to make her cum a lot. Although this scene is definitely hot, please excuse the cameraman who got a minute of footage included of him on his phone in the corner of the shot lol.

Duration: 0:11:21 Resolution: 720x400 Format: mp4 Size: 91.43 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/47e6c86ca5a49/11000.mp4