Author Topic: Bondage, Vibrator & Forced Orgasm  (Read 142578 times)

dalask

Re: Bondage, Vibrator & Forced Orgasm
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2018, 04:39:27 PM »

Miss Roper's Dungeon Slave (Entire Movie)

Miss Roper has a fun day planned! It might not be so much fun for her slave though. Watch as the beautiful and sadistic Raquel Roper tortures and torments her pathetic slave. She has her bitch in the dungeon where no one can hear his screams. Miss Roper starts by making her slave worship her big strap on cock. After her cock is lubed with her slave's spit she gives her bitch a proper fucking. Next, Miss Roper is in the mood to give her bitch some real pain. She laughs and smiles while her slave cries and screams. She makes sure her slave isn't going anywhere by binding his hands. Then, Miss Roper whips and canes her pathetic bitch. Once he is beaten to Miss Roper's satisfaction, the slave is allowed to please his Goddess by fucking her with a dildo gag. Finally, Miss Roper decides that her slave's swollen balls are too full and need to be emptied. She ties him up and slowly teases and edges her slave until he explodes with his cum into Miss Roper's hand. After forcing her bitch to consume every ounce of his filth, Miss Roper leaves her slave tied up in the dungeon to ponder everything that has happened today.

Length: 31 minutes Size: 1564 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/076d8f14f15b7/Clip_10042.mp4

dalask

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2018, 04:47:14 PM »

Calidora Captured - Vampire Interrogation

find ourselves deep in the sewers under the city. In a forgotten, hidden dungeon.
Anastasia Van Helsing Vampire Hunter has finally been able to capture her long time enemy Calidora.That sexy vampire queen has been running on a rampage in the city and getting her way feeding of innocents and holding debaucherous evenings with fellow vampires. It is time that Calidora answers questions and finally pay for all her evil doing.
Anastasia has been tracking her for a long time and now it's her opportunity to get even. But the Vampire Hunter will become a super villainess when her rage and desire for vengeance become overwhelming. She will keep Calidora bound but the lines of desire will get crossed. Mental games used on each other as the interrogation becomes more and more intense. The two sexual women will become more and more attracted to each other as the intensity rises and the anger grows.

Length: 24 minutes Size: 612 MB Format: WMV Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/dad6f4533bdee/Clip_10043.mp4

dalask

« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2018, 09:36:33 PM »

Ultragirl Vs Doomsday With Saharra Huxly

Ultragirl strides into an abandoned warehouse and approaches a bag in the center of the room.
Suddenly an ominous voice comes through the loudspeaker. "Ultragirl, you found our hideout with the virus"
"Well it wasnt very hard to find. Now that I have possession of the virus, I can go ahead and destroy it. Then I'm gonna take you in!" She picks up the bag and starts to exit.
"I think youre in for a BIG suprise."
Theres a loud crash as Doomsday reveals herself from behind a large stack of crates.
"Destroy Ultragirl!" she says as she takes one huge step after another.
"Am I supposed to be nervous?" not intimidated in the least.
"Very! You have fallen into our trap. Doomsday is going to humiliate you and turn you into our humble servant."
Ultragirl casually sets down the bag and prepares to fight.
"Good luck Ultragirl...You'll need it."
"Luck? Oh no. YOU are gonna need the luck when I destroy this THING of yours and take you to jail."
And so the fight begins.....
Ultragirl quickly finds out she needs more than brute strength to defeat Doomsday as her punches do nothing. She is forced to use her ice breath, sending Doomsday to the floor. She grabs the bag and walks out but the doorknob has been electrified. She yanks herself free and is now visibly irritated.
She searches for another way out as Doomsday regains herself.
Doomsday begins the humiliation.....
The fight goes on and on including....
Bearhugs, Back Breakers, Wedgies......
Doomsday places a dampening necklace around her and continues on to the next phase of humiliation.
She exposes her tits and binds her to a column with a heavy chain, gagged and humiliated even more.
She is forced to consume the contents of the bag which will turn her into a mindless slave.
Once finished, Doomsday lands a final blow, sending Ultragirl's mind into the darkness.
When her vision returns she is dressed in an orange fishnet body stocking with red ballgag and contorted on Doomsday's grasp.
"Play with Ultragirl!" laughing in delight. She shoves ultragirls face into a white powdery substance over and over again.
Next, her mouth has been forced open with an oral device. A collar around her neck attached to handcuffs that bind her wrists.
The process now complete, she begs for more, getting on all fours. She wiggles her ass in arousal as she gets spanked over and over.
This clip runs 30 minutes long and includes superheroines, amazons, ballgagged, magic control, humiliation, bondage. The 1080hd format can be found in POWER & PERIL under the Superheroines Category.

Length: 30 minutes Size: 2232 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5591a68896ae6/Clip_10044.mp4

dalask

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2018, 07:51:42 AM »

Cum on Her Divine Boots

Miss Tina simply adores her LOUBOUTIN LEATHER BOOTS and is very carefull when selecting the slaves that can WORSHIP her luxurious footwear. Her BOOT bitch is a good boy, he uses his tongue very softly on the red bottoms and delicate leather. He will be corrected if he does not do it the way Miss Tina likes it anyways. She keeps an eye on his movements! Once she is satisfied her boot slave did a good job, he is allowed to feel her BOOTED LEGS around his cock! She controls not only his mind but also his dick and orgasm! He will be allowed his RELEASE on to her DIVINE BOOTS when she says so!

Length: 14 minutes Size: 506 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e7a708a580aac/Clip_10045.mp4

dalask

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2018, 07:58:20 AM »

How to please your man - Obey Melanie

What an interesting article. It says here you can use a mans sexual desires to control him. Interesting. It also says, a man is the most vulnerable when his ego is stroked and his penis is erect. Says an orgasm is one of the most satisfying experiences a man can have. Let's find out if that's true.

Length: 7 minutes Size: 622 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/69ef0b31049b8/Clip_10046.mp4

dalask

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2018, 08:23:03 AM »

Not Such a Happy Bunny - Bound Honeys Exclusive - Kayla, Faye

Slavegirl Kayla pulls out all the stops to give her Mistress the best Easter ever. But that is a huge mistake.Mistress Faye HATES Easter! Stripping Kayla out of her bunnygirl costume, Kayla frogties Kayla and makes her pay. Starting with a hand-spanking of her cute little butt, Mistress Faye turns her attention to Kayla's nipples, her mouth and then on down to her pussy.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 259 MB Format: WMV Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5d459596f7fd5/Cllip_10047.wmv

dalask

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2018, 10:09:20 AM »

Mind-Fucked Slave Slut! - Bound Honeys Exclusive - Jasmine Sinclair, Holly Kiss

An incredible marathon of DENIED ORGASMS and pussy abuse lie in store for Jasmine, as her Mistress fucks with her mind as well as her body!! For orgasming without permission, slave Jasmine is stripped naked, arms tied high, her legs bound wide open. Now Mistress Holly abuses her sweet body to the max. From her tits to her pussy, Holly makes Jasmine pay. Fingering Jasmine deep and working her clit with a massage wand, she brings Jasmine to WITHIN AN INCH OF CLIMAX then pulls out. If Jasmine thinks she is in for a session of forced orgasms, she has another thing coming.it just won't be her!!!

Holly knows just how to push Jasmine's buttons, driving her crazy with the wand, but not allowing her to climax. And why waste that mouth of a slavegirl, when your fingers are covered in her cum? Jasmine pleads to be allowed to orgasm. After driving her crazy till her mind is ready to blow, finally Mistress Holly lets Jasmine cum and she orgasms in a massive climax. But Holly has one more surprise in store to show just who Jasmine's orgasms belong to.

Length: 21 minutes Size: 469 MB Format: WMV Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/6018ce5ab1023/Clip_10048.wmv

dalask

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2018, 04:50:21 PM »

A Month of Orgasms in 23 Minutes!! - Bound Honeys Exclusive - Jasmine Sinclair, Natalia Forrest

HOW TO REWARD a loyal slavegirl who has not cum in a month? That's Natalia's dilemna and she has the perfect plan. Tying Jasmine up she spanks her, whips her pussy and abuses her body till Jasmine's juices are about to flood out. Attaching her legs to the ceiling and forcing them spread, Natalia uses a wand on Jasmine to makes her cum for the first time. Natalia works Jasmine again for two more orgasms in quick succession. Jasmine is all spent, but Natalia wants more! She runs a pinwheel over Jasmine's body and right over her pussy. Then she RIPS Jasmine's pantyhose wide open and PENETRATES Jasmine's sex hole with a vibe for the next in a DELUGE OF MULTIPLE FORCED LESBIAN BONDAGE ORGASMS!!!! Simply mammoth!

Length: 23 minutes Size: 655 MB Format: WMV Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/94aa969b064ca/Clip_10049.wmv

https://fboom.me/file/f43bcbc1e3c7f/Clip_10049.wmv

dalask

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2018, 10:05:43 PM »

Cock Box Tease and Shoejob

I feel like MILKING a COCK through my COCK BOX and you are in luck. I like to press my RED SOLES on to your dick and make it hard but first I will touch it with my hands until all your juices is flowing. What a nice view I have from my bed, only your cock in sight, ready to RUB you underneath my sexy LADY DAF LOUBOUTIN HEELS. Then using my STILETTOS to make you CUM hard.

Length: 11 minutes Size: 405 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/16968f88b7be4/Clip_10050.mp4

dalask

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2018, 07:07:32 AM »

Ivy Snow in Taskforce X

Scene One: Implante joker has taught me ways how to make people talk." Harley says to Ivy, unbuttoning her shirt. Ivy is tied up and helpless to Harley's teasing fingers. "I'm just a scientist for squad" Ivy pleads and reminds Harley about the explosive implanted in her brain.
Harley giggles and presses her breasts against Ivy's face. "Are you going to me?" Ivy asks terrified. sweety, I'm a bad guy. Were going to fuck" Harley responds and strips Ivy's clothes off. "I'm going to fuck the out of them" Harley says sucking on Ivy's big breasts. She places her face in Ivy's sensitive pussy and licks her until she's moaning on the bed like a whore.

Scene Two: Explosionrley you crazy bitch, what are you doing to me!" Ivy yells as Harley slides a strap on over her tight ass. "Look at that cute pussy. Are you scared pretty little girl?" Harley says and violates her tight fuck hole. rley's going to turn you into a slut in no timehe laughs and makes Ivy suck her wet cock.
Harley fucks the innocent scientist hard, making her moan and beg. She pushes Ivy's big natural titties together and fucks them like she's a dirty whore. With Ivy's ass in the air Harley pounds the girl until she's a broken horny fuck doll that will do whatever Harley tells her to do. u're going to go to Arkham for this" Ivy says. "I've already gotten away with it" Harley sings as she leaves Ivy tied up and fucked.

Length: 19 minutes Size: 1.04 Gb Format: WMV Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e50bd22d30d25/Clip_10051.rar

https://fboom.me/file/b0f3083d2069d/Clip_10051.rar

dalask

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2018, 07:54:16 AM »

125 days of CHASTITY!

Limited Time Discount!
Bet you're wondering how did this loser got so lucky?
Well this lucky slave has been in chastity for 125 days & we felt like having a little fun at its expense for being such an obedient bitch.
Mistress Ezada & I both really appreciate long term, loyal & committed slaved so we tease & edge the impotent loser to a whole new level of blue balls!

Length: 17 minutes Size: 857 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b178c65595ce5/Clip_10052.mp4

dalask

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2018, 08:48:04 AM »

Batgirl, The Accomplice - CHRISTINA CARTER SUPER HEROINE

Batgirl, The Accomplice (full movie) stars Emily Addison as Barbara Gordon, a.k.a. Batgirl and Christina Carter as Selina Kyle, a.k.a. Catwoman. Selina stops by the Gordon mansion unannounced to find Barbara in the middle of her yoga practice. The two women had met earlier at a Gotham socialite event. Selina convinces Barbara to share a bottle of wine she'd brought along. The wine loosens up the conversation and exposes Barbara's girl crush on Selina. Selina uses the opportunity to glean information about Commissioner Gordon's diamond stash from a slightly intoxicated Barbara. Barbara Gordon is called away on official Batgirl business leaving Selina alone in the Gordon mansion. After a quick change  Catwoman is on the hunt for the commissioner's diamonds. Batgirl returns home later that night to discover Catwoman and not Selina in the mansion. The fight is on but Batgirl can't help but notice Catwoman's sexy ass. Catwoman manipulates Batgirl into helping steal the diamonds along with a little fireside fun before making off with the loot. Clip Contains: Fondling, Kissing, yoga poses, clothing destruction, finger banging, breast and nipple play, groping, Hitachi vibrator, double ended dildo and a whole lot of sexy.

Length: 36 minutes Size: 540 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4678bfdb49fe0/Clip_10053.mp4

dalask

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2018, 05:44:50 PM »

Orgasm Edging Control - Syren Productions

Mistress Ayn's slave has been having problems keeping his orgasms under control, so she decides it's time for some training with the Venus 2000 Milking machine. Mistress Ayn tells him he had better not come without her permission. She sits on his face and plays with his nipples as she expertly edges him, cranking the intensity of the milker up, and then down whenever he's getting close to climax. Mistress Ayn makes a deal with him that she will let him cum but he has to agree to eat his own filth. After what must seem like an eternity of edging, she finally cranks up the machine as fast as it will go and the slave orgasms. And true to her word, Mistress Ayn pours his cum into his mouth.

Length: 12 minutes Size: 297 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4bc280fde3a44/Clip_10054.mp4

dalask

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2018, 10:09:14 PM »

He Cums Whenever I Please - Goddess Alexandra Snow

Oh, poor little slave. I've milked and milked in every way I could think of. But I'm still not really satisfied. See, it's one think jerking a slave when he wants to cum. That's easy. I can put him through almost anything if he really wants to cum. The fun part is milking him when he's had enough. I love to reinforce to my salves that they cum exactly when I want them to. There's no decision making here that supersedes my own. To me, this slave is just a cum dispenser. I jerk, press, beat, and stomp it out of him whenever and however I please. This is what it means to truly be my slave.

Length: 10 minutes Size: 733 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c03425621fd06/Clip_10055.mp4

dalask

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2018, 10:44:47 PM »

Kylie Dominates Ashley To Orgasm - Bratty Ashley Sinclair & Friends

Arriving home after a hot night out on the town, Kylie Martin sees an opportunity to take advantage of the inebriated Ashley Sinclair. She has her change into a bikini to get a better look at her body and then changes herself into her dominatrix leather jumpsuit. She strips off Ashleys bikini top and fondles her breasts before shoving her down on the bed, putting her in several sensual wrestling holds to wear her down, and then ultimately choking her out. With Ashley limp and helpless, Kylie quickly restrains her with rope and bring her to orgasm over and over again with a long glass dildo.

Length: 9 minutes Size: 1.38 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/aa4a000c78bda/Clip_10056.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/285fb2f617a6b/Clip_10056.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/1cf8f6b174c5f/Clip_10056.part3.rar

dalask

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2018, 07:53:31 AM »

Forced orgasm with peehole sounding

Peehole toys clamps nipples forced orgasm. What you need? An extrem resilient and a bit painhorny patient, a large peehole toy, two heavy clamps and a vibrotoy. The peehole jewellery is inserted deep in his cock, fixed with the ring on his glans, the two strong clamps teasing his nipples. Hurts a bit, but after a while he can elude the horny pain on his nipples. A heavy steel analplug fitting his asscunt. Now he is ready for a very special treatment. My tongue on his cock near the peehole toy and then the extreme strong vibro toy there. Or he wants or not, he got no chance to escape and no chance not to get an orgasm. It is simply a forced orgasm. A bit hard for him cause of the tubed toy in his peehole, filled up with cum. Have a look there. Orgasm control at its best for you. Perfect filmed and edited in high definition video with up to four cameras. Not any kind of bullshit. Just good bizarre sex entertainment. Hard to find anything better, but you guys really know about the quality and I must not tell you. Have fun and enjoy. Yours Ina.

Duration: 00:08:15 Size: 391.69 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1440x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ca292e4f9b034/Clip_10057.mp4

dalask

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2018, 09:06:33 AM »

FOR SALE: One Useless Puppygirl!

Featuring Jasmine Sinclair, Mistress Carly

Barking and whimpering puppygirl Jasmine faces degrading punishment and humiliating sex, as her trainer Mistress Carly teaches her a lesson she won't forget! Furious at having Jasmine returned to her by a dissatisfied buyer, Mistress Carly will do everything it takes to get Jasmine back into shape for another sale...whatever it involves. She releases Jasmine from her cage and whips her with her riding crop. Making Jasmine lick her boots, Mistress Carly examines Jasmine's body and puts her in chains. And now it's time to really check how much more work her puppy bitch needs...with a strap-on! And it's going to be taken DOGGY STYLE of course!!

Length: 30 minutes Size: 1025 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1280x720

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e9baa0d56d05e/Clip_10058.mp4

dalask

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2018, 08:38:20 PM »

Kinky peehole toys - just great orgasms

Play Video       
Peehole toy nurse surgery outfit forced orgasm. First I got one of my favourite buttplugs into my asscunt and for a moment I remember that little giant peehole toy I wanted to play with again. So why waiting? In inserted a nice speculum into my wet cunt, so that I can find my peehole better for some nice vibro fucking games there. The cold steel in my urethra, hmm, good. Perfect, when I turn on the vibrations. Just kinky feelings. I enjoy for a while and then I remember what I wanted to do with my slave with that toy. Kind of a forced orgasm. The toy in fixed on kind of a little stand, such a magic arm, very very deep in his hard cock. Some clamps for his nipples and I wanted to see the creamy result. Smile. Together with the hitachi wand toy on his cock and some harder clamps on his nipples I must not wait long. Only a bit playing with the clamps and it was over for him. Smile. Just a perfect forced orgasm with no chance to escape for him. Just a good orgasm job on him. Smile. Have fun and enjoy. Yours kinky surgery slut Ina.

Length: 16 minutes Size: 435 MB Format: WMV Resolution: 1440x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0571e29ac482e/Clip_10059.mp4

dalask

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2018, 06:53:04 AM »

Pretty Little Fuck Toy: Breaking Virgin Lizzy Lamb ft. Nikki Brooks PART ONE

My little slave is a virgin in having her holes filled by a female, a virginity I look forward to snatching away from her with the held of my friend Madame Brooks. However, before we plunge our cocks deep inside of her; we must stretch that tight little pussy out. Chained to bondage furniture with her ass sticking into the air, poor Lizzy Lamb is wide eyed as she struggles. However pointless it may be. Her purity is one Madame Brooks and I look forward to stripping from her, fucking her mouth and pussy with our fingers causing our gloved hands to be covered in her cum and saliva.

We extract orgasm, after orgasm from her as we degrade her body and mind with the use of an aluminium layered paddle, our drilling fingers, leather boots driving into her back. This little innocent flower blooms before our eyes, loud moans escaping her lips as we double team her pussy with both sets of our fingers at once, forcing more orgasms to spill from between her lips. This is just the beginning for little Lizzy Lamb. We're going to show her that women know how to please and dominate each other, far better than any men can.

Length: 9 minutes Size: 599 MB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ee4d90e9cb227/Clip_10060.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/ba7b881a9f315/Clip_10060.part3.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/4de44979b808b/Clip_10060.part2.rar

dalask

« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2018, 02:44:14 PM »

Hitchhiker Victim - Part 1 - Goddess Alexandra Snow

This was really too easy. This totally trusting hitchhiker on the side of the road saw me as an unassuming woman and allowed me to give him a ride while hitchhiking in a foreign country. He loaded his stuff into my van and started making small talk, not knowing he had crawled into my web. I offer him a drink of some water, he seemed thirsty after all. He begins to get warm and sleepy and it's only when it's too late that he realizes he's been tricked. My special drink makes its way through his system and his limbs go slack. He can't move, only watch as I pull off to the side of the road and start to strip him. I know the poison I gave him will reach his heart much faster if I can get it pumping. So I decide to pump him. While I handle his cock, he grows closer and closer to orgasm. He's trying to resist even through the poison, but it won't help.

Price: Length: 18 minutes Size: 1.32 GB Format: MP4 Resolution: 1920x1080

Download link:
https://k2s.cc/file/8a333d21c9826/Clip_10061.mp4