Author Topic: Bondage, Vibrator & Forced Orgasm  (Read 143830 times)

dalask

Re: Bondage, Vibrator & Forced Orgasm
« Reply #340 on: April 11, 2019, 01:25:07 PM »

TS - Oiled Frida gets ticklish orgasm

Please, please, please I want a famous Czech tickle-gasm' say Frida. 'Of course you can!' We bound her hot body in the device the knight and left her at the hands of the gorgeous miss Nathaly and hot Elisa. When it comes to orgasms, both giving and receiving, little Nathaly is now the master! First must come the tickling! Girl's nimble fingers work quickly and efficiently and she soon has Frida laughing sweetly, tickling her upper body and bare feet they gains some fantastic reactions! Once Frida is warmed up Nathaly decides its time to introduce her hungry pussy to the vibrator and Elisa work quickly and efficiently on her bare feet. With Nathaly teasing and titillating and the vibrator working relentlessly it doesn't take long before the sensations all become too much for Frida. The vibrating sensations soon start to flow through her body and she climaxes hard. Enjoy satisfies, totally exhausted Frida and two hot girl's in orgasmic action, here at tickling submission!

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/f10f03c2fe789/Clip_10349.mp4

dalask

« Reply #341 on: April 11, 2019, 06:52:53 PM »

Jay West, Lux Lives

Lux Lives is a tall Goddess, standing at 6'1. Her body towers over most, but it's especially enormous in comparison to our small twink, Jay West. Lux Lives is a relative novice to the erotic wrestling world, but her height and reach advantage has helped make up for her lack of skill. She's also an incredibly sexy femdom and men throw themselves at her service. Today, Jay West wants to put this giantess in her place. He's been practicing his wrestling for just this occasion and toughening up his balls so that when a female attacks them, he will not give a knee-jerk reaction, instead staying calm, cool, and collective. Lux Lives may be tall, but her wrestling skills are still in their infancy. Jay West believes he is going to be able to capitalize on her inexperience. This is one case where you can have wrestlers of equal skill, and the outcome is determined by size and strength. Lux Lives dominates little man Jay West and lets him know where he belongs: right on the floor beneath her, worshiping her Goddess body. Lux Lives gets out her strapon and pegs Jay West in the ass, then sits on his face and rides it until she has an orgasm.

Duration: 00:37:32 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 2130 Mb

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/24f71164994ea/Clip_10350.mp4

dalask

« Reply #342 on: April 13, 2019, 05:58:09 AM »

Molly Jane in Cat Womans New Pet - Batman is Destroyed

Hooking the camera in her bedroom, Batgurl shows Batman tied up. Catwoman commands her to tease and torture Batman, sucking him and threatening to bite his cock. Taking off her shirt she gives him a boob job as Catwoman tells instructs her every move.
She teases him, hovering her pussy over his face but not letting him lick her. Slapping him when he tries. Fed up with him trying she says "Are you ready for your last meal batman?'' She sits on his face and moans and giggles from his muffled cries. Batman can't breath and struggles against her wet pussy. As Batgurl rides his face to orgasm, Batman breaths his last and falls . Now to go release this video all over the internet and let BatGurl do the same to Robin.

Duration: 0:29:06 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.05 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/a983799a6a118/Clip_10351.mp4

dalask

« Reply #343 on: April 16, 2019, 04:09:44 PM »

Operation Catfish: Chanel Preston Trains Jane Wilde For Secret Mission

With: Chanel Preston, Jane Wilde
Categories: Anal, Anal Fingering, Ass To Mouth, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blindfold, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, Nipple Clamps, Petite, Pussy Eating, Rope Bondage, Slave, Smothering, Straight, Strap On, Sub, Vibrator

Shop Featured Gear: Blindfolds, Dildos, Fingering Toys, Gags, Nipple Toys, Paddles, Canes And Crops, Rope, Strap Ons And Pegging, Vibrators

Report on recruit Jane Wilde. Female. Age 20. Recruit Wilde's qualifications for Operation Catfish are excellent and she has been delivered to Special Agent Chanel Preston for one-on-one examination and training using the following methods. 1: Recruit bound to a chair. Agent Preston will strip her naked, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy. Breasts groped, slapped. Nipples squeezed. Thighs slapped. Pussy slapped and fondled. 2: Recruit Wilde is blindfolded. She must learn to remain focused despite intense sexual stimulation. Agent Preston stimulates her with fingers deep in her pussy. Every body part must be tested, especially inside. Recruit Wilde is found to easily cum when a vibrator is applied to her clit along with Agent Preston fingering her pussy. 3: Recruit Wilde is bound to a mattress with rope. Nipple clamps applied. Nipples are noted as a special weakness for the recruit. Legs bound with rope, pussy exposed. Agent Preston uses face-sitting, smothering, and pussy eating to further train her. While Recruit Wilde shows too much pleasure in licking her trainer's pussy, she is able to perform the task while being smothered. 4: Dick-on-a-stick. Recruit Wilde's pussy is stretched out and abused. When a vibrator is added she comes hard. 5: Agent Preston uses a strap-on dildo to fuck Recruit's pussy. Preston knows how to bury her cock and work it hard, so her recruits can only whimper and moan. 6: Anal. Agent Preston penetrates Recruit Wilde's ass with large strap-on-cock. She's pounded hard and deep. Rope bondage and ass fucking elicit strong responses. Conclusion: Recruit Wilde is found to be an anal slut who loves getting her ass filled with cock. Perfect for her mission.

Duration: 1:03:30 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.28 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/1723a287d73d8/Clip_10352.mp4

dalask

« Reply #344 on: April 16, 2019, 05:57:27 PM »

Bella Rossi, Ran Mysterihole

Bella Rossi Returns to the mat. She has only had luck with one man so far on Evolved Fights. She wants to have another lucky day. Ran MysteriHole is her today. He wears a mask to protect his identity. He doesn't need the world knowing he beats up women and fucks them. The deal is that Ran can wear this mask only if he wins. If he loses he will be unmasked and the world will be shown who this cocky motherfucker is. Ran came into our studio bragging about how strong he is and how he would "take it easy on Bella" He saw Bella's huge natural tits and figured she wouldn't stand a chance. Both Bella and Ariel Laughed in Ran's masked face when he explained he had no wrestling experience but he lifted weights so he will win. The match starts with a flurry. These wrestlers bounce off walls and reverse each other so many times within the first few seconds of round 1. Ran does seem to put Bella in trouble at times. However one wrestler dominates and take their prize. The loser is humiliated by lick all the dirty parts of the winner. The loser licks and sniffs the ass, feet and armpits of the winner. Then the loser is fucked and made to cum against their will.

Duration: 0:46:05 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.18 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/0a1e7b7b32c6e/Clip_10353.mp4

dalask

« Reply #345 on: April 17, 2019, 04:49:23 PM »

Ariel X & Kymberly Jane - Available here

Ariel X continues in her "wrecking ball" mode as The Black Widow. This time the poor superheroine who's on the receiving end is none other than Kymberly Jane as Purple Cheer. It seems once again the evil Black Widow is on the hunt for some fresh superheroine meat. Purple Cheer seems more than willing to try and put a stop to her decimation of the Justice League of Superheroines.
A back and forth battle in the beginning, turns into a slaughter as Black Widow brings in her mind control to weaken the poor victim. Technical wrestling holds and sexual torture are the order of the day as a domination wrestling battle in the ring, turns into a sexual conquest. Black Widow forcibly shoves her foe's face deep into her crotch, getting more and more pleasure as the match ensues. Grinding, rubbing, crotch grabbing, facesitting and forced pussy eating are all used to seal Black Widow's victory.
Be warned, the clothes don't come off in this battle, but if you're into over the costume, hot and sexy sexual torture, combined with expertly applied wrestling holds, this is the match for you.

Duration: 0:21:16 Resolution: 852x480 Format: mp4 Size: 422 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/35e2ac9701830/Clip_10354.mp4

dalask

« Reply #346 on: April 18, 2019, 06:16:54 AM »

LAYLA SIN & ANGELA SOMMERS 2

All those that saw Angela beat Layla in episode #1 told us how much they loved that great sex fight and now Angela gets to have her way with the lovely Layla, still wearing her tiara Ang throws the naked brunette on the bed and tells her she is to service her gorgeous blonde body - this is no real problem because Layla loves sex in all it's forms, hell, for that matter no one loves sex more than Angela Sommers and she is about to prove it as she goes down on Layla and licks her pussy till it is dripping with anticipation, then she has Layla service her pussy till it is also steaming from this hot tongue action and we get some fabulous views of this. Back and forth these ladies take turns pleasing one another, their fabulous bodies cover one another with hot tribbing as their now wet pussies rub together in all sorts of super sexy positions, their beautiful butts flex and twitch as they hump and slide. Oh so deep goes that dildo into Layla's now drenched center, so deep it almost seems to disappear, moans of pleasure fill the room and then to top it off out comes the vibrator and Layla goes crazy with orgasmic ecstasy. Now the big blonde wants her orgasm so she has the brunette strap on a dildo to do her right, yes it's some hard doggy style fucking, just the way Angela likes it, hard slamming' on that robust ass, harder and harder. still not enough so blondie climbs on top of the dildo so she can control the penetration till she gets her orgasm, then some deep kissing and. Layla Sinn Penthouse pet of the year and you will see why - two super hot women that truly love their sex !!!!!

Duration: 0:22:22 Resolution: 852x480 Format: mp4 Size: 462.99 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/8363149c50433/Clip_10355.mp4

dalask

« Reply #347 on: April 19, 2019, 01:42:51 PM »

Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl)

I think mommy sleeps. No, she's just lying and reading. I go into her room and ask her to lie down next to her. I can not sleep, I had nightmares again. Mom lets me lie onto the bed. I see that she wearing her beautiful outfit and there is nothing underneath. I feel himself next to her so warmly and well. I feel protected and loved. Mom says with me and calms me down. She said that me not need afraid, my mommy will be with me. Mom closed her eyes. But I can not sleep, when next to me is so beautiful and sexy woman. My mommy! I stretch out my hand and touched mommy breast. Mom opened her eyes and talking with me again. She is so loving and tender. She decided to help me, so that I'm going to sleep well and sweet.

Duration: 0:15:06 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 893 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/4540c23dcd2fd/Clip_10356.avi

dalask

« Reply #348 on: April 21, 2019, 06:56:03 AM »

JC & Melissa Jacobs - Available here

Are you ready for some SUPER fun? Super in every way as we have two super beauties that are both super-heroines: JC in her hot low cut sexy outfit with thigh high white stockings and the fiery red head Melissa Jacobs in a skin tight, black shiny super costume. The white and the red hair intermingle as these super babes get it on, they look so hot in their super sexy clothes, it's almost a shame when they start to come off, Melissa pulls the busty blonde's top down just enough to plunge those beautiful breasts over that tight top, then she squeezes those ripe melons.
Soon the hot red head is getting her black shiny suit pulled off her in a sexy tug of war. Bodies stripped, it's now time to strip them of their power, only an orgasm can achieve this so each super babe sets out to make the other cum; they get in positions to hold their foe then stroke her, hard and soft they go for those tender creamy centers, fingers get thrust deep inside as our ladies get wet, then it's crotch to crotch as they wiggle their now slippery crotches together and of course butt to crotch as they grind their firm round buttocks into those now very wet pussies.
The winner will get the big energy boost when she forces her foe to the ultimate climax with the super vibrator, stealing all the power she has left, and it is one hot super climax. Hot, hot super babes going for forced orgasms - this is definitely some SUPER FUN!!!!

Duration: 00:28:30 Resolution: 852x480 Format: mp4 Size: 562 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/b65d59d6bf889/10357.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/61edcc29e4986/10357.part1.rar

dalask

« Reply #349 on: April 23, 2019, 07:37:54 PM »

FULL session of total HUMILIATION!! - Goddess Zephy

There is so much torment in this clip, I LOVE it!! I came home to find my loser slave licking and sniffing a pair of my shoes without permission...which is a 'slave sin!' This clip is completely unplanned and begins as I have him over my knee, spanking his bare ass and apologizing profusely. I have strict rules about this--you CANNOT touch my shoes unless I say so!! I have dumbass remove my shoe, place it on the floor and bury his face in it and smell my foot scent while I abuse him. I get REALLY turned on inflicting pain and decide to continue my cruelties with whatever comes to mind next--which includes ball kicking, squeezing his balls hard and smacking them with my hand, nylon foot sniffing, pussy and asshole licking, and spitting. ALL SUCH a turn on that I have 2 wonderful orgasms while my shameful slave licks me on his knees. In  the end, I make him lay on the floor and balance my stinky, grimy converse shoes on his face and stroke his cock into an orgasm...then make him lick his own cum off the bottom of my shoes!!! My foot odor and icky shoe bottoms makes him orgasm...what a total loser!!! I can't BELIEVE the pain and humiliation someone will endure just to be my slave LMAO!!

***inflicting pain and humiliating men is such an INCREDIBLE turn on for me!!***

Duration: 0:21:04 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 689 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/448a5f02b907a/Clip_10358.mp4

dalask

« Reply #350 on: April 23, 2019, 08:35:20 PM »

SUBMISSIVECUCKOLDS: LAST UPDATE (APRIL 2019) - MISTRESS LISA HILTON

Blond-haired Russian mistress, Lisa Hilton, wears her sexiest outfit while greeting her bull. She's in a tight latex skirt complete with fishnet pantyhose. The mistress brings her cuck along for the ride, letting him eat her pussy as the bull thrusts violently inside of her. His humiliation ends once the mistress swallows that huge load on her knees.

Duration: 0:20:19 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 607.93 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/9189ed48a3bcb/Clip_10359.mp4

dalask

« Reply #351 on: April 24, 2019, 03:49:14 PM »

Isabella's Morning Ritual

Featuring Isabella Nice and Michael Swayze.

Duration: 0:03:51 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 346.73 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/55610d7db4f3e/Clip_10360.mp4

dalask

« Reply #352 on: April 25, 2019, 08:21:06 AM »

So Kate Cum Polish - Fetish Liza

My sexy SO KATE nappa leather pumps are in need of some extra shine and you are going to provide the POLISH that I need. I am using my pointy black PUMPS to get your cock hard and throbbing for me. I will jerk you off with my shoes in various positions before you are allowed to CUM on my SO KATE heels.

Duration: 0:13:27 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 348.17 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/992c69694444f/Clip_10361.mp4

dalask

« Reply #353 on: April 27, 2019, 05:57:55 AM »

Diagnosis: Sinn Sage Treats Kacie Castle For Her Kinky Obsessions!

With: Sinn Sage, Kacie Castle
Categories: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Ass, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Doctor, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Gag, Humiliation, Kinky, Lesbian, LezDom, Nipple Clamps, Pussy Eating, Harness, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Slapping, Slave, Small Tits, Spanking, Squirting, Straight, Strap On, Sub, Vibrator

Shop Featured Gear: Fingering Toys, Paddles, Canes And Crops, Strap Ons And Pegging
Poor Kacie Castle can't stop obsessing about sex and bondage with other women. She's so consumed, she can't even concentrate when speaking with her therapist Sinn Sage. Sinn takes advantage of this, and puts Kacie over her knee and spanks her. She informs Kacie that she will learn how to take a pounding today, since it's clearly the only way to cure her. Sinn spanks Kacie's ass red, pinches her nipples and slaps her breasts. But soon Kacie's puffy, wet pussy is also begging for attention. Kacie is stripped naked, handcuffed, and her dirty underwear is stuffed into her mouth. Sinn applies clamps to Kacie's tender nipples. Sage pulls out her flogger and uses it on Kacie's pussy and nipples. Hard blows that sting and gets Kacie wet. Sinn is so mean to Kacie's beautiful little titties, slapping, sucking, and biting them. Next Kacie has to lick and kiss Sinn's shoes. Sinn flogs Kacie's ass and tells her that Kacie's happy place is when someone tells her what to do and fucks her. Kacie finds herself upside down on the patient's couch, bound with rope, clamps held painfully tight across her torso. Sinn sets her big fat ass on Kacie's face, then teases Kacie by holding her pussy inches from Kacie's face. After some pussy slapping, Sinn sits on Kacie's face. Now it's Kacie's turn, and she is eagerly dutifully rewarded by tongue fucking her asshole. Unable to wait any longer, Sinn grabs her vibrator and straddles Kacie's face to cum hard. Squirting and soaking Kacie's face. She makes Kacie understand that her place in life is to simply be a dirty cum rag. Kacie is suspended in tight rope harness, ball gag to keep her quiet, her holes exposed to Sinn's sadistic whims. With Sinn behind her, Kacie has no idea what will happen until she feels Sinn's large strap-on dildo enter her pussy. Fucked hard and relentlessly. This is the therapy she needed. Kacie is put on the ground to get ass fucked. Ass up in the air, vulnerable to Sinn's predations. Sinn pounds Kacie's ass, opening her asshole and driving the strap-on dildo deep into Kacie, who has her face pressed into the office carpet. The ball gag makes it difficult for Kacie to moan with pleasure. She will have plenty to fantasize about later when her doctor's visit ends.

Duration: 0:54:13 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.95 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/3ba5cc07a7f0f/Clip_10362.mp4

dalask

« Reply #354 on: April 27, 2019, 04:25:32 PM »

Pegs On Her Tight Cunt

With: Megan Coxxx, Skin Diamond, Valentina Nappi
Categories: Bondage, Clothespins, Crop, Dildo, Drool, Femdom, Fingering, Gloves, High Heels, Hitachi, Interracial, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, Lingerie, Nylons Stockings, Pain, Pussy Eating, Sadism, Straight, Strap On, Thirdparty, Threesome, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, Whipping

Only a woman can truly make a woman submit. We learn this in this hot and steamy lesbian scene with British Babe Megan Coxxx, black stunner Skin Diamond and voluptuous Valentina. Hard girl on girl on girl action at its best.

Duration: 0:35:01 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.26 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/791042cf3ab28/Clip_10363.mp4

dalask

« Reply #355 on: April 27, 2019, 07:06:49 PM »

Muscle Babes: Brandi Mae vs Jasmeen LeFleur

Brandi Mae is a stacked muscle babe with big biceps, six pack abdominals, and huge bouncing pecs. She’s taking on a rookie who's aspiring to be just as muscular as she is. She's taking on hot brunette Latina, Jasmeen Lefleur. Jasmeen is beautiful tan muscle goddess with huge tits and huge ass. She's a powerhouse and she's going to take Brandi down. These two ladies go head to head in 100% competitive erotic wrestling where the winner fucks the loser. This match comes down to the final seconds of the 3rd round. Its very close with only a few points going to the winner. These girls go so hard that they need to take a few breaks to catch their breath. It comes down to who wants it more. The winner throws the loser down on the mats after face fucking her with a strap on. She fucks the loser's pussy deep and hard and then she get's a thumb in the ass, ass licking and finally a rock hard strap on dildo in the ass pulled in and out while the asshole gapes open. The winner makes the loser worship her superior biceps then on to worshipping her superior Giant clit. The winner then rubs her juice fat clit up and down the loser's body until she cums. The loser is used and broken after this competitive sex fight.

Duration: 0:46:16 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.65 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/c2abdc382be66/Clip_10364.mp4

dalask

« Reply #356 on: April 28, 2019, 11:05:58 AM »

Brutally Sensual Edging with Rocky

Lance Hart is tied down to a bed. Rocky Emerson has been edging him and teasing him for days. She's wearing a shiny high cut bodysuit that zips down so her perfect tits can be revealed, with black pantyhose.
She starts to stroke his cock. It's clear she wants to torment him by keeping him on the edge of cumming forever. She teases him with her hand and mouth, stopping every time he's about to cum to slap his cock or squeeze his balls.
Eventuall she leaves him, totally blue balled, begging and naked.
Rocky Emerson returns to Lance who is still tied to the same bed. She's going to finish him off, but first she wants to use his cock for her pleasure. She edges him over and over with her hands and mouth, then pulls out a vibrator to edge him more.
Then she rips open her pantyhose and puts his cock in her wet pussy. She uses him until she is satisfied, but stops every time he is about to cum to punish him with blue balls.
Finally she lets him cum all over her pantyhose, then strokes his sensitive cock to drive him crazy.

Duration: 0:17:36 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.01 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/158fdfebb184d/Clip_10365.mp4

dalask

« Reply #357 on: April 28, 2019, 11:55:56 AM »

Episode 589 - Strip Earth and Fire with Cora AngieJo and Jennie

Cora, AngieJo, and Jennie. Three amateurs on the pudgy side. If you like seeing "real" girls, you'll probably like these. And if you like voluptuous black women in purple lipstick, AngieJo might be the girl for you. Jennie does the intro, and it's very stilted. She's nervous, because the other two girls will soon strip her naked and try to force her to cum.
At least one of these girls was a litrtle concerned about sharing bodily fluids with strangers, so they're armed with vibrators. Each girl has a dedicated vibrator for the others to use on her if she's the victim. AngieJo, it turns out, almost never holds the vibrator or even gets involved, and Jennie calls her on it. She gets her comeuppance though, as it turns out that she is very sensitive to her designated vibrator, and is soon squirming and panting when it's her turn to be on the receiving end. All three girls want to win, but all three girls can't help becoming aroused as the other two work on her, and so all three have to fight to hold back an orgasm. It's finally too much for one of them when one of the other girls buzes her pussy with the vibrator while rubbing her clit with her thumb. She can't take it, and with a cry of "! ! !" she's forced into a huge orgasm. The winner is kind enough to work the loser (who was AngieJo, after 14 minutes.) through the orgasm before she collapses in utter exhaustion.
As a penalty, the loser has to take ten barehanded over-the-knee spanks from each loser. To be frank, though, this wasn't the best spanking scene I've ever seen. All of the girls were exhausted and still tingling from the stimulation. The winners are far too nice and most of their spanks are little more than love-taps. And besides, AngieJo's dark skin makes it hard to see any marks that were left. This one is more about the game itself than the forfeit. But at least we see the loser's ample booty jiggling with each slap.
By rhe way, Jennie still has some marker ink on her from a game that was skipped and hasn't been published yet. Let me know if you want to see that one, and if there's enough interest I'll add it to the queue.
This is the STANDARD version, presented in widescreen 640x360. The high-def version is available for a buck more. less.

Episode 589

Duration: 0:16:55 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 404 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/db1cc6515f4da/Clip_10366.mp4

dalask

« Reply #358 on: April 28, 2019, 07:00:50 PM »

Episode 575 - Strip Basketball Flippies with Tobi and Stefanie

Hey, remember the last time Tobi and Stefanie faced off? The loser of that one not only got a butt-plug, she had to wear that butt-plug for all of the next game. Well, this is that next game. If you happen to notice that one of the players seems a little uncomfortable, that's why. The game is a new one: Basketball Flippies (hey, I forgot to come up with a name for the game earlier so I was under time pressure), where each player has a supply of balls and one of those spring-loaded flippy things. The first player to get all of her balls in the hoop wins. The loser, big surprise, loses a piece of clothing. She gets to pick what she loses but the winner gets to take it off. The ultimate winner gets to do whatever she wants to the loser, with the butt-plugged girl having to keep the plug in through the forfeit, win or lose. Tobi, by the way, is fantastic in this, like she usually is. We've certainly had players who were younger than she, and arguably ones that were hotter, but she's still one of my favorites. She's about the realest girl we've got, starting off as an amateur who'd never been naked on camera and going on to recruit several of her friends to join in. She's super-cometitive and she always gets into the games, taunting the losers mercilessly. She's not everybody's favorite, but damn, do I love her. This game was played on her birthday, by the way. Not really relevant, but it's a fact. The game lasts about 8 minutes, and when it's over, Tobi is left bottomless but Stefanie is the ultimate loser. The winner cackles gleefully at her victory, and then hogties the loser. The winner walks off, leaving the loser immobile to wonder what's in store. That's answered when the winner returns with a wand massager, apparently intending to reprise the forfeit from Episode 038. The loser shudders as the massager touches her cute vagina. Her face flushes red. And the flush spreads to her entire upper body. Her thighs tremble and the winner excitedly exclaims that she can feel her whole body tense up as she's forced to orgasm. After the forfeit, the loser of the previous game has her butt-plug pulled out by the winner. It's a rather humiliating experience.
This is the STANDARD version, presented in widescreen 640x360. The high-def version is available for a buck more.

Episode 575

Duration: 0:21:42 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 519.56 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/bf2cd18472f8a/Clip_10367.mp4

dalask

« Reply #359 on: April 28, 2019, 08:33:54 PM »

Episode 553 - Earth and Fire with Audrey, Kevin, and Yesenia

Duration: 0:19:21 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 463 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/3bf781030d9b1/Clip_10368.mp4