Author Topic: Bondage, Vibrator & Forced Orgasm  (Read 144456 times)

dalask

Re: Bondage, Vibrator & Forced Orgasm
« Reply #1240 on: May 18, 2020, 09:17:14 AM »

Uncaged, but Not Free - JimmyUSMC and Elise Graves - Caged for a Month and Rewarded with Orgasm and Sensation Overload Torture!

Jimmy's cock has been locked up tight for the last month in a beautiful Steelwerks cage.  This has proved challenging for the young, virile man.  Elise believes that Jimmy deserves a bit of a break.  She sticks an electro plug up his ass, straps him securely into the Serious Bondage restraint chair and begins the unlocking ceremony.  Jimmy's cock is dying to come out of that cage!  It is extra sensitive since now due to not having been touched in so long!  Elise is less than subtle with her intentions, and proceeds to stick that freshly-unlocked cock straight into a horny Venus 2000 machine.  Elise's intentions were to tease and torture Jimmy endlessly, however Jimmy can't control himself and blows a major load!  This means that Elise has lost a bit of interest in the teasing and chooses, instead, just to torment.  She ties the Venus into place, ensuring that Jimmy will be sucked off until she decides to return to stop it.  Listen to Jimmy suffer in over stimulation!

Duration: 0:31:32 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 444.68 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/aa23afb8d2677/11265.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1241 on: May 18, 2020, 09:19:19 AM »

Surprise Party For Gia Love - Table Tied - FULL

This clip is a compilation of the last 3 clips posted with the same name.

This clip is a continuation of a previously posted clip titled "Surprise Party For Gia Love". After being tied standing and stretched, Gia is tired and much more cooperative. I tie her wrists to a brace at the head of the table before tying Gia's legs apart wide via a spreader bar. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I prepare more party favors! Wen I return, I cut off her panties and reconfigure her crotchrope, so that I can tie it tightly to the overhead hoist. After that, I shove her panties in her mouth and order her to keep them there. After what she has already been through, she knows not to test me. I tie the spreader bar off to the opposite end of the table, before I clover clamp Gia's nipples and seal her panties in her mouth with vetwrap. Since it is my Birthday and I like how it looks, I give Gia's stretched and helpless body another coat of oil before I step away for some Birthday cake. No Gia does not get any. This is where Part 1 ends.
This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I'm not 50 yet, but I round up and Instead of candles, I attach 25 helium filled balloons to each clover clamp. Gia really starts to moan and whimper and those whimpers turn into intense squeals as I whip the soles of her feet with a thick leather strap. I then neckrope her and tie it off at the head of the table. I clamp her cunt lips before I take a break for more cake. After a small slice, I pick up where I left off by tying her big toes to the cunt clamps. They should have been pulled tighter, but from the way Gia is reacting, she thinks they are plenty tight. Gia must keep her feet bent backwards to keep a little slack in the line. I step away and enjoy Gia's suffering as I now have some B-day ice cream. This is where Part 2 ends.
This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It has been a fun Bithday party, but it is getting late and it is time to put away my toys. Since I am about to remove Gia's clamps, I tighten up her crotchrope to compensate. Gia squeals through her gag as the crotchrope digs deeper into her cunt. The moans and squealing continue as I remove the clamps. I continue running my hands up and down her oiled up body, taking time to pinch her swollen sore nipples and slap her tits as well. I was going to release her, but I decide to wait until she calms down some. When I finally return, I remove her crotchrope from the overhead hoist, but it stays on. I buckle a collar on her before I untie her legs and arms. I handcuff her wrists behind her back and lock a chain to her collar before I order her on the floor, where she is chained. While Gia is chained up, gagging on her own panties, on the cold dirty floor, I gather my things and head inside. The lights go out, but not to worry, Gia's training will continue in the morning.

Duration: 1:10:41 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.54 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/9ffadddc700fc/01280.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1242 on: May 18, 2020, 01:43:19 PM »

Audrey Chair Tied - Futile Struggles

Audrey Ashes is a brand new model and I usually hogtie new models, but Audrey has big natural tits that are begging to be bound, so I change up my usual strategy and tie Audrey to a chair to take advantage of them. I start by manhandling and groping her, before cleave her. Before I do much more, I want to make sure Audrey is secure, so I tightly bind her waist and lap to the sturdy chair, before ripping her blouse open. I slap grope her bra clad tits, before pulling them free. Her gag is made much more severe and effective with many wraps of electrical tape. Audrey moans and yelps as I clover clamp her nipples, before crotchroping her and binding her legs with more rope. I then return to her nipple clamps. They are pulled tight and tied off around the back of her neck. The clamps are holding the full weight of her huge tits, exposing the underside. I let her acclimate to the clamps as I add more and more rope to her bondage. Once complete, I grab a split leather strap and whip the underside of Audrey's tits as she whimpers and yelps through her cleave gag. This is where Part 1 ends.Objective accomplished!

Duration: 1:19:13 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 5.05 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/a2f4e39b345e2/01281.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1243 on: May 18, 2020, 01:47:03 PM »

Ass slave chastity tease - Obey Melanie

You have locks where your dick used to be. Isn't that funny? I guess you wont be having an orgasm. Chastity can be such a tease! Maybe watching a cock get sucked will help? bondage blowjobs can be so exciting. Seeing a dick cum on my ass might remind you of the man you used to be. Before those locks. lets find out.

Duration: 0:08:23 Resolution: 854x480 Format: mp4 Size: 87.9 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/cb3671a4c6be3/11266.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1244 on: May 18, 2020, 06:57:45 PM »

The Torturer's Apprentice

Raven fetches Ariel and brings her to me. I decide to let her interrogate Ariel on her own for the most part. Ariel is quite vocal about the way she is being treated and I soon ballgag her. I instruct Raven to not engage with the prisoners and to simply gag them. Raven is not quite tall enough to string Ariel up, so I help her with that as well. Raven strips her down to her garter and stockings and then gropes, and roughly woman handles her as Ariel yelps and screams. I return and manhandle her before tying her in a new position. Raven does not let up and continues slap groping her tits as I bind her. This is where Part 1 ends. This was a custom video... If you would like your very own write me.

Duration: 0:47:19 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 3.02 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/2272d87f0397a/11267.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1245 on: May 18, 2020, 09:48:08 PM »

Nut Cracker Collection

This collection is for hardcore ballbust enthusiasts only.Do you like seeing men's balls busted and destroyed Enjoy his agony as his nuts rupture Then this is for you. This collection of my clips is shown from alternate camera angles so you can enjoy his testicle destruction like never before. Lets find out how much a man's nuts can take.

Duration: 0:07:55 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 842.72 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/c4fb80e267509/11268.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1246 on: May 18, 2020, 11:22:42 PM »

Switching It Up - Roderick Grey and Elise Graves - Elise Teases and Tortures Her Rubber Sex Gimp with Her Pussy

Elise Graves and Roderick Grey are switches. This means they each enjoy topping and bottoming in a BDSM context. Two switches create more opportunities for play while building on that special energetic exchange between play partners. Previously ("Returning the Favor"), Roderick Grey had Elise bound, helpless, and screaming. Now it is Elise's turn to control the play :) After rendering him helpless by zip-tying the rubber-clad Roderick to a bondage board, Elise begins her long dance of tease and denial. First, she teases his cock with some electricity and vibration. Next, Elise bumps it up a notch by adding a slow-sucking Venus 2000. Looking to drive Roderick crazy, Elise attaches a long hose with a metal dildo to the inhale port of Roderick's gas mask, creating a direct link between Elise's fragrant, excited pussy and Roderick's nose. Additionally, Elise's pussy is now in control of Roderick's access to air. :) Finally, Elise turns the tease up a notch by straddling Roderick's face, instructing him to pleasure her pussy with his mouth - through a pair of transparent rubber panties. Roderick gets to see but not taste Elise's wet pussy. Very sexy!

Duration: 0:37:13 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 523.21 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/fb5362b8a516a/11269.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1247 on: May 19, 2020, 09:43:20 AM »

Catheter Piss - Tony Orlando and Elise Graves - Tony is Straitjacketed, Catheterized and Tormented in a Crazy Headbox - Piss - CBT

Elise loves playing with Tony Orlando, as he is game for anything and everything! Elise feels like objectifying him on this particular occasion, and locks his gagged and goggled head into a clear box.  She confirms that he can see his own ridiculous reflection - and not much more. Tony is bound in a tight, leather straitjacket, totally exposed at the crotch. He isn't able to see his own genitals, which is extra disconcerting, as Elise has plans on torturing him in that exact area! She begins with a couple different spike cock rings. As Tony gets rock hard very quickly, it is extra painful when Elise clamps the spikes onto his raging boner. Next, however, Elise completely inserts a VERY LONG catheter down into Tony's bladder. This excited both Tony and Elise! She begins to stroke Tony's stuffed cock from both the outside and inside of his dick. As Tony has been in this bondage for a long time, he needed to really pee and begs Elise to let him pee. Elise obliges him and allows him to pee in a bucket through the catheter. Watch as Elise eventually pulls out the 16 inch catheter out of Tony's body - its unreal!

Duration: 0:22:31 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 316.05 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/e2a3209ba1170/11270.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1248 on: May 19, 2020, 01:45:30 PM »

Alexa Nova, Bella Rossi, Daisy Ducati, Fluffy

Draws do not happen very often on our site but they do happen. When the wrestling segment ends with a tie, our wrestlers must enter into a tiebreaker. Sometimes it's "first submission wins" but usually it's "first to cum loses". These tie breakers are what Real Sex fighting is all about. The wrestlers must have mutual sexual contact at all time to keep things fair. Obviously if the female is on her knees just sucking the guy's cock while he stands there doing nothing, that wouldn't be fair. It would be highly unlikely the female would orgasm from just giving Oral although it is possible since the imagination does wonders towards the female orgasm. The best part of the tie breaker rounds are that both wrestlers know that it all comes down to this one round. It's do or die. The wrestler go all out with their seduction skills to try to make their opponent cum and this makes for some really erotic moments. These are the best of the tie breakers! Amazing sexual energy through out all segments!

Duration: 0:46:47 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.14 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/b2537ef8c6a0b/11271.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1249 on: May 19, 2020, 05:06:03 PM »

Mistress Eden's Rubber Toy - Serious Images

Mistress Eden says that her rubber gimp Tony Orlando has a sassy mouth. She buckles the poor lad into a reclining wheelchair where he is subjected to a double-ended dildo gag. Mistredd Eden satisfies herself while her rubber gimp looks on from under her rubber skirt. Mistress Eden is new to the SeriousBondage Institute, but as you will see, she fits right in with our crazy bondage antics! Find videos like these on SeriousImages and SeriousMaleBondage. The real deal.

Duration: 0:15:15 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 453.53 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/4071d7b0b7a42/11272.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1250 on: May 19, 2020, 08:16:37 PM »

Weight Of The World

In this video we see the popular Miss Mighty in her London playroom tormenting her submissive with 44 pounds (19Kg) of weights attached to his balls. Yep! Clearly this guy is enjoying every minute of this painful treatment. He's bound and gagged face-down on the floor with a thin cord running from his ball sack to an overhead point where it comes back down to a cluster of heavy weights. These weights were added by Miss Mighty, one-by-one, gradually increasing the tension until she deemed it enough. The moaning and howling from the bound slave was an indicator to her of his pain tolerance. Once this plateau had been reached, Miss Mighty poked and patted his balls with her stocking feet which provoked more howling. Obviously these two have played together before and knew each other's limits.

Duration: 0:23:13 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 719.15 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/4631229a6e7b9/11273.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1251 on: May 19, 2020, 11:58:14 PM »

Kendra James & Orias Bastet - Out Of Town Visitor Complete Story

Duration: 0:22:07 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 821.95 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/b3dc807ea1076/11274.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1252 on: May 20, 2020, 12:45:23 PM »

Shown the Ropes - An Li, Elise Graves and Gimpy - Sexy Double Domme Duo Tie and Torture Ropeslut Slave - Shibari - Whipping - Sweating

It's all fun and games when Elise and An Li team up to play. Fun for the two of them, anyway! A hooded Gimpy happily suffers for their pleasure. Elise ties him into beautiful rope bondage while An Li crosses his ankles to put him off balance. Elise takes advantage of his instability by stabilizing Gimpy with a neck rope. Gimpy sure does suffer well - his sounds are very cute. Next, An Li ties Gimpy's toe to his balls, which creates quite the CBT predicament - Gimpy can relax his leg or pull strongly on his balls. This is exciting for the double dommes, as they squeal with enjoyment while whipping all his sensitive bits. Lastly, Elise ties Gimpy's knee high up by his chest before tying his toe to his balls in a new configuration, but continued predicament. Elise and An Li decide to enjoy Gimpy's suffering from a more comfortable position, while Gimpy simply has no opportunity to relax. Watch as Gimpy is put on display for the duo's amusement.

Duration: 0:23:36 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 330.95 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/52921e464d3ac/11277.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1253 on: May 20, 2020, 07:00:31 PM »

Put to Good Use - Elise Graves and J - Latex Domme Sensually Teases, Uses and Objectifies Rubber Gimp in Strict Metal Bondage

If there is one activity I enjoy most, it is teasing a horny, rubber-clad man after I lock him down into inescapable metal bondage. This is precisely what I do with my rubber friend J after first sticking an electro butt plug up his ass. After securing his head between two tight pads to prevent any movement, I affix a dildo to his face - after all, he is here for my amusement, my pleasure. It is a great turn on for me to lower my pussy over his face and onto his dildo gag. Visually he is so close to my pretty pussy, but sensation-wise he is so far! After using his face for my pleasure, I move on to his rubber cock. Thanks to a thick rubber sheath covering his cock and balls, he derives little to no actual physical sensation when I slide him inside me. This means the pleasure is all mine! I take full advantage of his helpless rubber body that is locked into rigid metal neck, wrist and ankle restraints. After orgasming myself silly, I retire to another room to regain my energy, while J waits for me to come use him all over again when I am ready.

Duration: 0:23:23 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 328.2 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/30ceead2e5b3d/11278.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1254 on: May 20, 2020, 08:46:15 PM »

Studio Gum: Elise's First Vac Cube - Elise Graves, Studio Gum, Mistress Miranda - heavy rubber - vacuum cube - inflatable hood - tickling

During one fateful Spring, Elise Graves traveled to rubber heaven, aka. Studio Gum, along with her friends Serious Bondage, Mistress Miranda, and Petgirl Kako.  During this visit Elise experienced many firsts as it relates to heavy rubber, but none were quite so mind-melting as the standing vacuum cube!  Naturally, no vac cube experience at Studio Gum could be without some additional heavy rubber fun, so Hans-Peter, the owner of Studio Gum, adorns Elise's head with an inflatable rubber hood and eventually a metal helmet on top!  Elise squeals with delight with each squirm in the rubber!  Total rubber immersion!  Definitely recommended!

Duration: 0:11:26 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 160.21 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/25c4d821b5f1f/11279.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1255 on: May 21, 2020, 12:00:29 AM »

The Power of the Box - J and Elise Graves - Elise Uses Programmable Box to Tease and Deny her Inescapably Bound Rubber Playmate

Elise has a new toy! No, I don't mean the rubber-encased playmate secured by heavy stocks to her bondage bed! I mean a pretty new box with flashing colorful lights that controls the vibrator in the ass of her playmate J, as well as the Hitachi connected to his cock! The control box is programmed to control the individual vibrators power levels and rhythms, leading to one hell of a tease session! Elise delights in the fact that the box stimulates J just enough to keep him interested and wanting more, but not enough to give him much pleasure - and definitely NO RELEASE! The ultimate in programable tease and denial!

Duration: 0:15:43 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 220.24 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/dd47c690d0c26/11280.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1256 on: May 21, 2020, 02:10:06 PM »

When Elise Met Strange Hobbies - Strange Hobbies and Elise Graves - Entombed in Leather Body Bag, Foam, and Box with Electrical Torment

Strange Hobbies is a wonderful kinky, freaky guy from France.  On this particular day, I was given the opportunity not just to meet him, but to play with him - and let's just say we hit it off!  Beginning our play session by placing a gas mask over his head, I then guide him into a coffin-like box into a leather rest sack.  After zipping, lacing, and strapping Strange Hobbies into the sack, I begin to experiment with his willingness and playfulness by turning up the electro in his butt plug!  I am very pleasantly surprised to hear some loud manic laughter increasing as I increase the intensity in his butt plug!  At this point, I can tell that Strange Hobbies and I will be good friends!  I climb into the box with him as I want to be close to those I have complete control over.  I enjoy looking into his gas masked-eyes as I alternate between stroking his erect cock and bit and turning up the electro.  Eventually I become more interested in seeing my new friend come his brains out while bound tightly in a rest sack, in a coffin box, with his breath controlled by long hoses, and so I vibrate him to orgasm.  As he was screaming, I thought it would be nice to hear what he sounded like with the box closed and locked up securely, and so I did just that.  His muffled sounds were too much of a turn on for me, however, and I couldn't leave it at that, so I crawled on top of the locked box and vibrated myself to orgasm while listening to the helpless Strange Hobbies moan inside.  Lovely making your acquaintance, Strange Hobbies. 

Duration: 0:23:47 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 334.2 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/3b5356ed2f8fe/11282.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1257 on: May 21, 2020, 08:13:58 PM »

Sound Mind and Body - JimmyUSMC and Elise Graves - Elise Seduces Jimmy into Rubber Hood and Bodybag, Bubbler Bottle and SOUNDING to Orgasm!

JimmyUSMC is a young, fit, colorful bondage freak who is barking up exactly the right tree when he comes to visit Elise for some bondage play.  Elise fits a thick red rubber hood over his face, which gives Jimmy an instant boner.  Little does he know that it's exactly that boner that Elise is looking to explore later!  Zipping Jimmy into a perfectly-fitting tight rubber rest sack, Elise begins to get excited at his helplessness.  She then uses rubber bungee cords to secure the rest sack to her bondage table.  After feeling satisfied that at Jimmy's level of helplessness, Elise continues on her mission by connecting a bubbler bottle full of yellow liquid to Jimmy's inhale port.  This means that Jimmy's inhalations are not only a bit restricted, but also audible.  Elise then informs Jimmy that she is feeling horny and wants to fuck the inside of his dick with her very own!  She throws a set of sounds on the table next to helpless Jimmy, as he doesn't have much to say about the matter.  After clamping Jimmy's testicles with lighted clamps, Elise begins probing the inside of Jimmy's cock with her sounds.  This is extremely exciting for both Jimmy and Elise, so much so that Jimmy is ejaculating with a metal sound down his dick in no time!  Sexy!

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE , RUBBER BONDAGE , BDSM , SENSUAL DOMINATION , FORCED MALE ORGASMKeywords: sounding , urethral sounding , jimmyusmc , elise graves , rest sack , rubber hood , bubbler bottle , clamps , forced orgasm , ejaculation

Duration: 0:31:15 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 438.95 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/5004ec3f0fa65/11283.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1258 on: May 22, 2020, 12:11:30 AM »

Electrically Fucked and Sucked - JimmyUSMC, Sasha and Elise Graves - Jimmy is Laced into SEXY Leather Playsuit, Strapped Down and Electrified!

JimmyUSMC is living out the dreams of many kinky men.  He is first laced up into an extremely sexy custom-made leather bondage catsuit by the perky Sasha.  Mitts, boots and a unique leather hood come next.  Elise then begins skillfully strapping Jimmy to her special table, ensuring that there is very little movement available to Jimmy.  Demonstrating to Sasha how to control Jimmy through the electrical ass plug and urethral cock cap electrode, Elise begins warming up Jimmy's insides.  Jimmy, lacking much electrical experience, begins moaning and contracting as the juice gets turned up even more by Sasha.  If you have ever wanted to see Jimmy truly helpless with a dose of suffering, this is for you!  After juicing Jimmy's genitals with electricity, Elise's interest wains and moves on to the Venus 2000 machine, offering Jimmy the suck of a lifetime.  Unfortunately for Jimmy, the machine does not care when he ejaculates, and so this whole experience might just go on indefinitely.

Duration: 0:47:34 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 667.31 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/ef4d52a543a14/11284.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1259 on: May 22, 2020, 09:32:57 AM »

Melting Your Brain - Carlos D.th and Elise Graves - Cute Boy Strapped in Bondage Chair and Gets His Testicles Electrified - Hand Bondage

Carlos D.th is a nice-looking, young man with a desire to please Elise. He allows himself to be strapped into a police restraint chair, with his face connected to a ventilator and his fingers screwed out in front of him. Elise makes sure he has an electro plug up his ass before he takes his seat and then she adds en electro ball wrap to his sensitive parts. As Elise turns the electro up, she takes his breathing capabilities down. Elise can't stand the sexual tension anymore, and decides to alleviate her own while adding to Carlos by teasing and masturbating in front of and on top of his body. Watch as Carlos's brain is melted bit by bit as all his senses become overloaded.

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , SENSUAL DOMINATION , BONDAGE MALE , ELECTRIC PLAY , BDSM
Keywords: carlos d.th , elise graves , bondage , police chair , ventilator , electro , testicle electro , air control , sensual domination , hand bondage , finger bondage

Duration: 0:28:43 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 403.5 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/7c2f2da8b9ecf/Melting_Your_Brain_-_Elise_Graves_Bondage_Liberation.mp4