Author Topic: Bondage, Vibrator & Forced Orgasm  (Read 144155 times)

dalask

Re: Bondage, Vibrator & Forced Orgasm
« Reply #1060 on: December 25, 2019, 11:19:50 AM »

Catching Allura Napping

All Allura wanted to do was grab a nap!  She hasn't been getting much sleep lately, so when the chance to grab some extra rack time came around she grabbed it.  Unfortunately her buddies Lydia, Orias, Maria, Bailey, and Valora can't resists have some fun since Allura's is out like a light!  While she's asleep, they sneak into her room, and the first they notice is that she's definitely down for the count!  Moving her limp limbs, posing her, nothing seems to wait this lady up!  So when they remember that Allura bought some toys at a ladies' night party recently, and they must be in the room somewhere, they decide it's time to really go for it!

Duration: 0:11:59 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 451.11 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/09ca726223f59/01081.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1061 on: December 25, 2019, 04:12:41 PM »

Chrissy Challenges Constance & Misty

Chrissy ties up Constance and Misty for an impromptu escape challenge competition! A fun and candid clip of the girls having fun getting tied up in their sexy bra and panties then struggling to free themselves from the tight ropes! Watch to find out who will be the first to escape!

Duration: 0:18:35 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 813.99 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/89317285b71a2/11082.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1062 on: December 26, 2019, 01:42:11 PM »

Tied up brunette babe tortured by a hot busty babe

She couldn't move while she was being tied up on the floor so she decided to make the best of it. The first thing her friend did was light up a candle and rammed it in her tiny butt. She kind of liked it and started moaning which was unexpected. The wax started dripping all over her feet which wasn't pleasant anymore for her. The next thing her friend always wanted to do was a take a big whip and hit her all over her sexy body. After some time, she couldn't do that anymore so she took a vibrator and started pleasing her wet cunt with it. That was one of the best things tattooed babe felt so she reached an orgasm really fast.

Duration: 0:07:49 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 460.17 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/0cb9682c77373/11083.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1063 on: December 27, 2019, 09:04:36 AM »

TheLifeErotic - Lesya And Pauline The Examination 2

Stunning blonde Lesya is indulging her medical fetish once again. This time, she's playing doctor, with her girlfriend Pauline taking the role of patient. We find Lesya in a dungeon-style room with a treatment table as she prepares her instruments... Read More

Duration: 0:14:49 Resolution: 3840x2160 Format: mp4 Size: 1.58 GB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/7b4ddb180a270/11084.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1064 on: December 28, 2019, 09:23:03 AM »

Training A Slave For Oral Servitude: Double Domination With Miss Roper & Sasha Fox

I've decided that my slave girl's saliva, will make the perfect lubricant to coat my cock in before it dives into the holes of others.  First however, I need to train her naive mouth how to properly service my cock in the manner I desire, stripping her of her pure & innocent nature. I can think of no better individual to help in this endeavor than the Goddess & my personal friend, Sasha Fox. Together, we drive our cocks in and out of my slave's mouth; using her face as our own personal glory hole. Watch as my slave gags, spits, and begins to shed tears as we test & challenge the depths of her throat.

Duration: 0:10:41 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 630.83 MB

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/d3a55236eca2e/11085.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1065 on: December 28, 2019, 03:05:24 PM »

Sensual, beautiful femdom strap-on pegging

Levi has not been allowed to cum in 7 days. I am finally offering him release... with my strap-on! First, I amuse Myself by forcing him to suck it, pulling his hair as he deepthroats. Then I passionately fuck his ass with My strapon, first over the side of the bed, then doggy style. Then I tie his wrists to his ankles with bright green bondage tape, spread his legs, and fuck his open asshole. When he finally cums in My wetlook glove, I order My pet to lick up his hot mess.

Duration: 0:11:31 Resolution: 854x480 Format: mp4 Size: 406 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/785728030b37d/11086.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1066 on: January 04, 2020, 12:40:52 PM »

Mistress Anette & Orsi B - Wrestling Without Clothes

Anette vs Orsi sexi hot beatdown pro-style wrestling with all our favorite holds!!

Duration: 0:15:22 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 516.05 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/8b3ad9dba5ede/11087.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1067 on: January 04, 2020, 06:14:42 PM »

Isis Love Returns: Gia DiMarco and Alex More Welcome the Goddess Home

With: Gia DiMarco, Isis Love, Alex More
Director: Fivestar

The legendary beauty Isis Love is back and she brought a friend, the sexy Gia DiMarco. These two hot dommes find themselves in a dungeon reminiscing about the hot and sexy deeds of their past and how much fun they used to have dominating slave whores. Gia has a welcome-back gift for Isis so they can both relive some of those steamy moments. Gia calls on the house slave, Alex More, a hot sexy slave who is eager to please her masters. Gia and Isis waste no time with their slave as they warm her up with some corporal punishment. They start with slapping her titties and spanking her nice round booty. Then they humiliate this slave with clothespins on her tongue and a few on her breast. Gia then paddles the pins off her beautiful tits, one by one. After a little pain they make her eat Isis Love's hot wet pussy while Gia flogs her nice ass. Isis then takes this little slave and gives her a few gut punches and titty slaps for failing to please her. These two masters of domination then suspend Alex upside down in a straight jacket. Unable to move or use her hands, Alex is in a perfect position to lick and eat ass. Gia puts clothespins on Alex's pussy while Isis smothers Alex's face with her nice big butt. After all the pain and punishment they decided to give the house slave a taste of pleasure. They vibrate Alex pussy, getting her close to orgasm, only to deny her. They bring the slave down so they can give her both pain and pleasure. Isis shares a vibrator with Alex while Gia slaps her titties. They finally let her have a big orgasm after a few denials. For the finale, Isis strap-on fucks Alex. She pounds both of her slutty holes with two big cocks, making her cum over and over again.

Duration: 1:10:57 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.53 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/df9044daf7362/11088.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1068 on: January 04, 2020, 11:09:46 PM »

You Will Obey Mistress

Today is the day that Skin Diamond is up for anything Mistress Lyra Law wants to do to her. Lyra starts by suspending Skin up and starts with the nipple clamps to show her dominance. Then Lyra moves onto a selection of BSDM toys that are all used to make Skin thank her mistress again and again. There is no escaping the fine line between pain & pleasure that Skin Diamond and Mistress Lyra use in order to achieve new orgasmic heights.

With: Lyra Law, Skin Diamond

Duration: 0:33:57 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 1.22 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/2df7cbc7d570e/11089.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1069 on: January 05, 2020, 05:37:01 PM »

Wonder Cali Lost in Lust

Wonder Cali is on a mission to find SuperGirl. Cali finds SuperGirls clothes but that is it. She looks up to see Keri but doesnt know who she is. Keri tells her that she will find out who she is soon enough.
Keri throws some magic towards Cali and she thinks that she blocked it. Cali asked what was that supposed to be. Then she began to feel dizzy and then fell to the floor and went to rest.
When Cali came to she was standing with her hands tied above her head. Keri took advantage and began punching Cali in the belly. Cali tried to tell her that it didnt hurt and Keri didnt know who she was. Cali thought otherwise but wasnt going to say it out loud. Keri continued this for a while, then she exposed Cali's breast. Kissing them Cali tried to tell her to stop. Keri knew there was no one to stop her so she continued punching cali in the belly and kissing on her. Once Keri wanted her somewhere else she punched Cali in the face to make her go to rest.
Cali woke again laying on a table this time and she was in a daze. Keri was there and she pulled Cali's top back down saying that she was a little more dressed then how she had left her before. She began tit worshipping Cali again and kissing her. Cali really didnt have much fight in her as Keri seemed to be more powerful. Keri told her that she was going to come for her and pulled out the wand.
After Cali came, she became a slave to Keri. Made to worship Keri's tits and scissor her. Cali was mesmerized and became apart of Keri's harem.

This clip runs 20 minutes long with Superheroine, super villian, tit worship, lesbian scissoring, magic control, female training, woman following orders, belly punching, mesmerize and the 1080hd format can be found in Cali Logans Power and Peril under the Superheroine Category.

Duration: 0:20:51 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.6 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/65357b7fc56b2/11090.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1070 on: January 06, 2020, 08:49:50 AM »

Ultimate Cum Compilation - Obey Melanie

Here's a collection of cum scenes from My latest videos. All shot from alternate angles and with tons of never before scene footage from a never before seen clip. Every orgasm is ruined in the most frustrating way possible to ensure no slave gets any enjoyment from his usless cock.

Duration: 0:13:56 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1.09 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/5c979b2d696f6/11091.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1071 on: January 06, 2020, 04:11:05 PM »

Classmate tied and fucked in all holes - Karneli Bandi

In this video My classmate tied me up, put in my mouth gag and spanked my ass, made me suck a dildo. She fucked my pussy with a strapon and let her fuck too. Then she plays with my ass and gives me a toy inside a tight ass. I was so excited and I wanted double pleasure myself and finally I got a creampie let's enjoy.

Duration: 0:29:41 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 602.51 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/07fdf0cdb8523/11092.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1072 on: January 07, 2020, 11:06:58 AM »

Kittie Fucks, Barbara Sucks - Forced Orgasm Theater

While Kittie jams a cock into Barbara's hungry pussy, Bound Barbara vigorously licks and sucks Kittie's shaved pussy for her. Both girls are helping each other get off and loving every minute of it.

Duration: 0:10:53 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 321.8 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/4135ce5a6a85f/11093.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1073 on: January 07, 2020, 05:35:54 PM »

Upsidedown Anal Tickle and Orgasm - Tickled Ebony & Latina Ladies

Mei is bound upside down so her ass hole can be tickled with a feather by Asia Monroe. But Asia doesn't stop there - she tickles her pussy lips then switches gears and gives her an orgasm with the vibrator.

Duration: 0:17:03 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 504.64 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/cf1d193a4a8a3/11094.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1074 on: January 08, 2020, 06:58:46 AM »

Cum in your Mouth - Obey Melanie

This slave is going to have his cock and tongue trained. He will learn to fuck My mouth. Then he is fuck trained to cum on My feet so he can learn to properly eat his cum. His orgasm is achieved thru tease and cock torment. The only satisfaction he will get from it is knowing he's going to lick up every single drop of it to please Me.

Duration: 0:12:05 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 873.89 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/fbac3a602d6a0/11095.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1075 on: January 08, 2020, 11:45:52 AM »

My Entertainment - Elise Graves

Squeak, a hot, young guy is encased in heavy rubber for his first time. Complete with a gas mask hood, Squeak is totally cut off from the world. Elise enjoys his enclosure and chooses to objectify his genitals by pulling them through an opening in the crotch, creating an extremely vulnerable situation for Squeak. After applying electrodes to his inner thighs, as well as along his cock and balls, Elise turns on the juice. This delicate dance of electricity, as well as Elise's skillful stroking, makes Squeak's cock stand at attention. This pleases Elise, who loves to control cock. Some teasing of Squeak's cock, as well as complete control of his face, gives Elise an idea. She wants to rip an orgasm out of him whether he is interested in it or not. He is helpless and has no choice but to experience the intense sensation of the vibrator on his dick. The results are pretty intense! Hot fun was had all around.

Duration: 0:26:54 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 375.85 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/d0d5d86b25373/11096.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1076 on: January 09, 2020, 11:42:11 AM »

BANG-UP FOR A HANG-UP

So nice to see the spunky Celeste Star back in the ring but this time it’s to settle a business dispute with Alix Lynx, she challenges Celeste and if the brunette loses she will have to work for her at very little money and worship her. Alix plans on teaching Celeste a lesson but the first lesson she learns is not to turn your back on the wild brunette, she finds herself in a world of trouble being stretched with a wicked camel clutch and this is just the beginning of her agony, figure four head scissors, chokes and so much more - even takes off Alix's shirt so we get to see her wonderful lacy bra. Finally the blonde fights back as both ladies are on their knees trading blows, what a great sequence, both beautiful faces are sent flying with each blow until Alix gets Celeste down and plants her prefect ass on that pretty face and takes her bra off. The battering continues as Alix is determined to teach this mouthy wench a lesson, savage kicks and slugs are followed by breathless chokes â€" Celeste is right where she wants her, ready to kiss her ass and worship her amazing body. So much fun watching these two talk shit and back it up â€" two of the best !!!!!!

Duration: 0:21:55 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 527.83 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/3e1a3f05ff264/11097.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1077 on: January 11, 2020, 10:24:20 AM »

Goddess Valora Demands Obedience: Sounding

Goddess Valora has her bitch tied up securely on the bondage table. She informs her slave that he is her plaything today. She will do anything she wants to him. She already beat him into a blubbering mess. Now she reveals her shiny metal dilators that she is about to use on his cock. The slave looks terrified as Goddess Valora makes him kiss the shiny metal sound that is about to be inserted into his urethra. Too bad he has no choice but to do what she says and to take what she does. Goddess Valora takes the dilator and inserts it into his little pee-hole, slowly fucking the inside of his cock. Goddess Valora isn't finished yet though, she has bigger dilators and wants to stretch her bitch's pee-hole good! Her slave looks on with dread as Valora shoves the bigger sound into his cock. While she is stretching his cock hole with the large sound, Goddess Valora amps up the torment by using a hitachi on his cock. This torture continues until the slave can't take it anymore and explodes with the sound in his cock. She picks up his cum with her latex gloved hand and feeds her slave his own filth. After making her slut gag on her cum covered hand, Goddess Valora is pleased. However, the day is just getting started and the torture will continue for this pathetic slave.

Duration: 0:05:46 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 499.73 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/516e338d18ed9/11098.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1078 on: January 12, 2020, 12:36:52 PM »

Rocky Emerson vs Sofie Marie

What happens when you put two tall girls up against each other in a sex fight? A lot of leg! Sofie Marie is finally meeting a girl taller than she. Miss Rocky Emerson towers over most girls as she stands over 6ft tall. Both of these amazing MILFS have long limbs that wrap around each other nicely. They wrap around each other so nicely that their pussies end up kissing. This match is a close one, each girl imposes her will onto the other while each struggles to get away from kisses and trib fucking during the wrestling. Only one of these tall goddesses can be the winner and when her hand is raised she doesn't go easy on the loser. The Winner makes the loser suck her REAL COCK DILDO then strap on fucks the loser while she verbally humiliates her. Then the strap on comes off and the winner dominates the loser with aggressive lesbian trib fucking. The winner cums over and over until both girls are exhausted from cumming hard.

Duration: 0:39:44 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 962.65 MB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/f1ff3e92278c4/11099.mp4

dalask

« Reply #1079 on: January 12, 2020, 06:32:42 PM »

Rear Ended: Ella Nova Gets Her Ass Stretched By Casey Calvert

With: Casey Calvert, Ella Nova
Director: Kirin Kurai

Ella Nova's car is having engine trouble. She drives into her step sister, Casey Calvert's garage. Casey tells Ella that she'll fix her car, but there's only one form of payment that she'll accept...her asshole. Ella knows the drill and bends over her car's hood. Casey lifts up Ella's short skirt and pulls down her thong panties. She squeezes and spanks Ella's gorgeous round ass, then tells her to wait there as she gathers some toys. First Casey gets out a big metal anal hook attached to a chain leash. She shoves it in her step-sister's asshole and makes her hold the leash handle with her teeth. Casey removes her own shorts and panties, grabs the leash, and puts one leg up on Ella's car. She pulls Ella closer to her and makes her lick her pretty asshole. And with Ella's tongue on her asshole and a vibrator on her clit, Casey cums hard on Ella's face. Casey removes the hook from Ella's ass and replaces it with a big metal dildo. She fucks her ass with the metal toy, pops it out, and puts it right in Ella's mouth to taste her own ass. Casey tells Ella to turn over and spread her legs. Casey gets a big clear glass plug called The Pillar and sinks it into her step sister's ass, creating a window for us all to see her pretty pink insides. After that, Casey gets the biggest dildo she has and strap-on fucks Ella with it, popping it in and out, gaping her used hole. Next Casey Calvert has Ella squat down on top of big black cone shaped butt-toy. Ella sits on the toy, taking as much as she can in her ass while Casey chokes her from behind. Just when Ella thinks its over, Casey gets out the slink. She has Ella spread her legs and she slides the entire twenty-four inches of slink inside Ella's asshole, and Ella cums again. For the grande finale, Casey shoves her whole fist inside Ella's asshole and Ella cums hard for the last time while getting fist-fucked by her step sister.

Duration: 1:01:47 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 2.2 GB

Download...
https://k2s.cc/file/a9e8817af7e31/11100.mp4