Author Topic: Freeloading Family - Version 0.10 [FFCreation]  (Read 1416 times)

GamerX

Freeloading Family - Version 0.10 [FFCreation]
« on: August 15, 2018, 11:16:53 AM »
Freeloading Family - Version 0.10 [FFCreation]     

Adult PC  Game

NFO
Updated: 14-August-2018
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, FFCreation,3DCG, Male Protagonist, Voyeurism, NTR
Censorship: None
Developer/Publisher: FFCreations
Version: 0.10  Full Gallery Unlocked 
Language: English
Size: 520  MB

Description:
Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college. What events will unfold from the unusual living situation he finds himself in with a step-sister he barely knows? How will college life treat him? These question will not go unanswered.?

* Added "Chapter Selection" which will allow you to jump to a specified chapter with either pacifism or perversion as presets. Note that hidden variables will be set for you, which may affect specific outcomes. So if you want a fully personalized experience then I don't recommend using this. This is mainly for people who have played the game several times and are tired about losing their saves and replaying the game.

* Added music. Currently only one song that plays on loop. But hopefully it'll add more life to your experience.

* Added visual interactivity to some images. What this means is that during a couple of images in this update, some buttons will be displayed that will allow you to show/partially show/hide a body part of the MC. The reason this is limited to only a couple of images is because I'm only experimenting with it since I don't know if people will enjoy/use it. If you do enjoy it, please let me know. If the majority seem to enjoy this feature, I'll add this to more images and add more interactivity. This means additional things like perhaps different camera angles, X-ray and zoom on the image.

Major UI Changes:
* Added a pacifism and perversion counter in the corner, so that you may keep track of them. This can be hidden in the Preference menu.
* Added a splash screen when launching the game. You may simply click to skip past it.
* Added a slideshow to the main menu, showing off 2 additional images off sweet sweet Alice.
* Added a "hide" button during dialogue which will allow you to hide the UI without pressing H/MMB. This button was primarily added for Android users.
* Changed the characters border and text box to personalize each separate character with their own unique style.
* Changed the default font.
* Changed the default text color.

Minor UI Changes:
* Added outline and color to character names.
* Added outline to menu choices text, so that they can be easily seen over any background.
* Changed the previous main menu image to a more updated one (it's still the same, just better lightning and more defined expression).
* Changed the hover color on menu choices.
* Changed the colour of pacifism and perversion in menu choices to have a more softer color.
* Changed the size of the title in main menu.
* Changed the main menu's vertical bar to have texture and a softer color.
* Changed Gallery background image so that it has the same color as the main menu.

Bug Fixes:
* One image was accidentally replaced with another image, thus leaving one gallery image unobtainable. This has now been resolved.

Important note:
The next update is NOT the final version of the game.

When it comes to old saves. The reality is that RenPy is horrible at handling changes and updates to the script. Meaning if we want to change or add something simple, it may corrupt old saves. I've talked with other developers about this and they all have the same issue. This is the main reason I added the Chapter Selection, so I hope it takes some annoyance out.

Please note that many of these features will not properly work if loading old saves.

Also, with this many features and changes implemented something is bound to go wrong. We hope you understand and also wish for you to report any problems that may occur, so that it may be resolved.

Screen:

Freeloading_Family_-_Version_0.10__FFCreation___.rar

Freeloading_Family_-_Version_0.10__FFCreation___.rar