Author Topic: Ballbusting and CBT  (Read 53704 times)

enimol

Re: Ballbusting and CBT
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2018, 07:00:59 PM »
TITLE: Kicking Princess Bella's Slave

DESCRIPTION This was a fun clip. Bella is behind the camera for this one. She basically just "gave" me this loser to kick in the nuts as hard and as much as I want! He is like totally obsessed with her...so we are both basically laughing in his face that she can make him do anything for her. (It's funny- we talk about him like he is a "thing" for Bella to use however she wants- like he isn't standing right there next to us in the room! LOL) Bella doesn't give a **** though- I fuckin love her. She knows that she can talk shttt right in front of this losers face about how he doesn't mean ANYTHING to her- and he will STILL do whatever she says! Fuckin awesome. Now THAT is a good slave, IMO!

So I decide that I want to kick him in the nuts like HARD- with some pointy steel-toed boots! Haha. But me n Bella laugh that this bitch has no choice in the matter. Bella just snaps her fingers and gives the order- and this bitch's legs INSTANTLY SPREAD WIDE. LOL I am impressed! And even though you can't see her in this clip, Bella is just sitting back, laughing, and filming the whole thing for our profit. (And of course commanding her "bitch" to keep getting back up and letting me kick it in the balls again, and again, and AGAIN...)

Her slave did pretty good. Even though he was obviously in agony, he kept getting up when commanded- and that is all that matters in a slave. Obedience and the ability to suffer for our profit and entertainment! Bella decided she MAY keep him a little longer based on his obedience...haha.

-Princess Beverly

Format: mp4
Size:   1.03 gb
Duration:  11:15 min
Resolution: 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/e393d136290bc/Kicking_Princess_Bella%27s_Slave.mp4

enimol

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2018, 07:40:07 PM »
TITLE: Beaten and Kicked

DESCRIPTION The Mean Girls are having a pool party, so of course they have slaves at their beck and call ready to be abused by them simply for their entertainment. Princess Bella, Princess Beverly, and Princess Carmela, are all at the pool party and look amazing in their bikinis. Party music is playing and all the Princesses are dancing around and having a great time. They grab one of the slaves and just start beating and kicking him purely for their own fun and entertainment.

Size:   mb
Duration:  min
Resolution: 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/0287f7cf54308/Beaten_and_Kicked_.mp4

enimol

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2018, 11:53:36 PM »
Hidden Camera Nude Surprise

DESCRIPTION This is me being pranked by stefany, she hid a camera in her room and called me in saying she had a birthday surprise for me. When I got there, she was naked, cuffed me and busted my balls. I couldn't see any camera but just in case i wore a mask. I'm posting that video of her naked, to punish her for being so mean to me.

Size: 350 mb
Duration: 09: 11 min

https://k2s.cc/file/3fd2f3e875dcd/Hidden_Camera_Nude_Surprise.mp4

enimol

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2018, 12:40:37 AM »
TITLE:  Kick or Strip Challenge

DESCRIPTION Loren knew I wanted to see her naked really bad, so she imposed one condition. She would remove on piece of clothing for each kick I could take without falling down. I gathered my stengths for 20 minutes to acomplish that goal of seeing her naked, but it was tough.

Size: 465 mb
Duration:  19: 55 min

https://k2s.cc/file/fd791f84287bf/Kick_or_Strip_Challenge_.mp4

enimol

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2018, 07:05:45 AM »
TITLE:  A RUTHLESS ATTACK TO HIS BALLS. Starring Goddess Mena Li

DESCRIPTION What a ball buster I am! My slave stands helplessly naked, bound wrists pulled high and legs widespread. The kick of stiletto heels to his balls slam so hard he goes into shock. Only his wrist chains, linked to the overhead bar, keep him from dropping like an empty flour sack.

Repeatedly, I high-kick from the rear, throwing my powerful body into each shot. My aim is perfect; I never miss his testicles, clearing buttocks and thighs to nail my hairy target. The slave shrieks with agony, fades into a semi-conscious world of sheer suffering most guys have never experienced and can’t understand. It’s an escape-proof hell of pure pain, leaving him crying like a girl. And he can’t get a glimpse of my voluptuous breast, bouncing above my corset till I step around and crack his aching nuts from the front.

Format: avi
Size:  408 mb
Duration: 8.55  min

https://k2s.cc/file/4cdfc6bb7b97d/A_RUTHLESS_ATTACK_TO_HIS_BALLS.mp4

enimol

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2018, 08:06:04 AM »
TITLE:  CRUEL BUSINESS WOMAN BUSTS BALLS. Starring Goddess Angelina

DESCRIPTION Finally fed up with her underling’s work performance, Angelina decides it’s time for him to truly understand his position of inferiority, with a severe ball busting. She informs him that she will only stop when he admits that from now on his role is to serve his beautiful, cruel and demanding Manager and hand over his weekly paycheck to her.

With each vicious kick, his balls begin to shrink and shrivel up into his stomach until he comes to realize that his testicles no longer belong to him…they belong to this superior Asian Goddess. She will kick, stomp, punch, crush and abuse his soon to be useless ballsack however she so pleases, and he can’t lift a finger to stop her.

Format: wmv
Size: 289  mb
Duration: 6.19 min

https://k2s.cc/file/882a3adb5160d/CRUEL_BUSINESS_WOMAN_BUSTS_BALLS.mp4

enimol

« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2018, 03:00:57 PM »
TITLE:  Total Destruction of a Man

DESCRIPTION He had to lick pussy, asshole, feet, suck boobs, toes, drink pis_s, he was ballbusted mercilessly, he was DOUBLE , she inserted both hands in his rectum. What else is left ? nothing he's been destroyied, no more pride in that man.

Size: 719  mb
Duration:  30: 49 min

https://k2s.cc/file/2ada05e7b74c3/Total_Destruction_of_a_Man_.mp4

enimol

« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2018, 03:35:16 PM »
TITLE:  Soccer Style Penalty Ball Kicks

DESCRIPTION The girls are so mean. They play soccer with a slaves balls. The girls run across the field and punt its balls as hard as they can. When the slave grabs his balls from the pain and agony, it is a “hand ball”. This means a penalty kick. The slave has to stay spread while the girl delivers her penalty kick as hard as she can. Lots of people hate soccer. This male is one of them. The girls love this kind of soccer. There is a lot more scoring and more action.

Format: wmv
Size: 400 mb
Duration:  5.08 min

https://k2s.cc/file/4ae6f10bfcd36/Soccer_Style_Penalty_Ball_Kicks.mp4

enimol

« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2018, 04:13:32 PM »
TITLE: Sidney Scarlet Cock and Ball Biting Full

DESCRIPTION This clip is the entire CBT and Ballbusting session that Sidney Scarlet had with her chained up subject. This clip consists of clips featuring her "Sidney Scarlet Cock and Ball Biting", "Sidney Scarlet Clothespins Will Pain Him", "Sidney Scarlet Gives Him Painful CBT", "Sidney Scarlet Gives Him a Cruel Ballbusting". Sidney is super seductive throughout the entire session. In each segment she makes him feel plenty of pain. She giggles with pleasure as he moans in pain. If you enjoy long sessions then this is a perfect clip for you!

Size:   243 mb
Duration:  7.53 min

https://k2s.cc/file/a1b72e38d78fc/Sidney_Scarlet_Cock_and_Ball_Biting_Full.mp4

enimol

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2018, 05:26:19 PM »
TITLE: Ballbusting Contest Ashley Vs. Chanel

DESCRIPTION Princess Chanel heard that there has been a lot of good ballbusting going on at Mean Girl Manor lately. Not wanting to be left out she grabs a slave and asks Princess Ashley if she would like to join her in kicking the slave in the balls. Princess Ashley thinks that’s a good idea and suggests they make it a competition. Princess Chanel has been doing a lot of ballbusting lately and has gotten pretty good. But Princess Ashley has been the more aggressive one of the two so it should be interesting to see who will do a better job destroying the slave’s nuts.

The slave is handcuffed behind the back with his legs spread far apart. The slave has to be careful to keep his legs spread wide and not move too much because if the Princesses accidentally kick him anywhere other than in the balls they might hurt their feet. As the competition is underway the Princesses comment on each other’s kicks like “whoo hoo that was a loud one!” Princess Ashley admits that Princess Chanel’s kicks are pretty good and Princess Chanel responds with “yeah I know”. Princess Ashley is determined to keep pace and is kicking just as hard as Princess Chanel so there is no hope for the slave. Eventually he will be taken down cattention - HACKER - attentiond up in a fetal position on the floor writhing in pain with his nuts destroyed. The only question is who will take him down first Princess Ashley or Princess Chanel.

Size:   713 mb
Duration:  9:43 min

https://k2s.cc/file/51c9750226828/Ballbusting_Contest_Ashley_Vs._Chanel_.mp4

enimol

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2018, 05:58:58 PM »
TITLE:  PROGRAMMED FOR EMASCULATION. Starring Astro Domina

DESCRIPTION Is there anything more humiliating than a petite, beautiful woman imprisoning your cock in a chastity cage so you cannot achieve either an erection or orgasm? And then slapping you silly, while you can do nothing but simply stand there and take it? That is exactly what Astro Domina does as she perfectly executes her plan of systematically breaking and emasculating her cocky new slave.

Once the cage is locked in place around his dick, he is enslaved forever, and Astro flaunts the key to his freedom around her neck like a charm bracelet. The slave can look all he wants, but he cannot touch! Astro removes the cock cage periodically, but only to further wreck his family jewels, by relentlessly kicking and stomping away at his exposed testicles. The more she busts his balls, the more they will just shrivel up and , and any/all thoughts of being a real man will disappear.

We are pretty damn sure this pathetic loser never got to use his cock with many women anyway, so why does he even need this useless piece of meat hanging between his legs, other than to provide entertainment for his beautiful Goddess? At least now he enjoys the privilege of feeling the touch of Goddess beautiful feet between his legs as they bash in his nut sack and take away his masculinity forever.

Size:  191 mb
Duration: 09: 15 min

https://k2s.cc/file/6e631d64c8a9f/PROGRAMMED_FOR_EMASCULATION.mp4

enimol

« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2018, 06:30:15 PM »
TITLE: Battle Of The Ballbusting Lightweights

DESCRIPTION So me n Brooke decided to ballbust them. (Even though neither of them is "into" ballbusting- we don't care!!) This is about OUR entertainment, not what they "want"! And a true slave only want to SERVE and PLEASE its MASTERS!) So these losers obediently stand their with their legs spread for us! Haha!
Now, for full disclosure- this clip is NOT very long because these slaves could NOT take very much at ALL. (Like seriously, it is probably only like 5 or 6 kicks in total, and the rest of the time these pathetic losers are rolling around on the floor at our feet in agony.) Those few kicks were really GOOD- but these losers just can't take it. For both of them it was their first time EVER being used as ball-kicking slaves. Oh, and the fucking legspreaders we were using broke too. (Ugh!) SO we kinda think this clip totally sucks, but maybe you guys will want to see what its like for first-timers that can't take it? Like seriously, ONE kick to the nuts on the one loser like totally floors him for almost the entire clip LOL.

Size:   712 mb
Duration:  7:46 min

https://k2s.cc/file/93f8f9ceb6de8/Battle_Of_The_Ballbusting_Lightweights_.mp4

enimol

« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2018, 10:13:53 PM »
TITLE:  Double Milking Torture

DESCRIPTION Devian has 2 slaves tied up and waiting to be milked. She makes one of the slaves cum twice in a row and keeps beating his balls while he cums, leaving him frustrated and in pain.

Size: 316 mb
Duration:  08: 27 min

https://k2s.cc/file/75e2cc0e54ca2/Double_Milking_Torture_.mp4

enimol

« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2018, 10:40:27 PM »
TITLE: Punished For Masturbating

DESCRIPTION So let's get this straight right now: if any of us puts you in a cage at MGM, it is for PUNISHMENT.  And you will be left there to wait until one of us decides to drag you out of that cage to USE you for something. It is NOT time for you to play with your tiny little dick!

This slave thought that being caged out of our sight gave him permission to just do as he pleased with his tiny dick. (UMMM...NO!!!)  Well Chanel saw him playing with that little thing and is NOT happy. She drags his ass out of the cage and gives him a BRUTAL ball busting to think about his mistake. But she doesn't have her preferred ball kicking shoes on in the beginning because she wasn't expecting to have to do this right now. So after a few kicks with her pointed-toe pumps, she makes the slave change her into a pair of pointed toe ankle boots that she can use to REALLY drill her kicks right into his nuts. (They protect our cute lil feet, while causing MAX damage to slaves' balls!)  But either way, those pointed toes on both choices of footwear look dangerous...and the slave is seriously regretting his "wank time decision" as he stares at those shoes on Chanel's feet as she drags him out of his cage by his leash! LOL!
Size:   782 mb
Duration: 10:27 min

https://k2s.cc/file/db2d76d8c8470/Punished_for_Masturbating.mp4

enimol

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2018, 11:40:56 PM »
TITLE:  Furious School Girl

DESCRIPTION Suellen pays a visit to the teachers who gave her a 0 grade in the biology test. she claims that the male reproductive system if meant for kicking only. when they try to prove her wrong, she punches, knees, kicks, stomps, squeezes, ties them up, blindfold and gags them. She also satisfies her sexual fantasies, by facesitting them, and sucking their balls and cock.

Format:mp4
Size: 747 mb
Duration: 24: 28 min

https://k2s.cc/file/6419851ba0e02/Furious_School_Girl_.mp4

enimol

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2018, 07:01:27 AM »
TITLE: Ballbusting Slave To His Knees - Princess Bella, Princess Aria

DESCRIPTION Princess Bella and Princess Aria are looking incredibly sexy in their outfits and are ready to have some fun ballbusting one of the slaves. Princess Bella starts off with full force kicks right from the beginning. There is no easing into anything with Princess Bella when it comes to ballbusting. Before long Princess Bella's powerful ball kicks have collapsed the slave to his knees. Princess Aria tells Princess Bella, "You really know how to bring guys to their knees. I'm so glad I have you as my mentor." Princess Aria's turn is next and since she's the new girl around Mean Girl Manor she's still working on improving her ballbusting technique and is glad to have the extra practice time. "I'm getting so much ballbusting practice in I'm probably going to become an expert," says Princess Aria as she continues kicking the slave in the balls. Goddess Rodea (off camera) shouts to the Princesses to bring the slave down to his knees! Princess Bella and Princess Aria respond with a flurry of kicks bringing the slave to the ground. The slaves only respite from the onslaught of ball kicks he's receiving is when he down on his knees groveling and kissing their boots before ultimately being ordered to stand back up again and submit his batter balls to even more kicks.

I like how the slave is getting kicked in the balls basically just so Princess Aria can get more ballbusting practice in. And she in turn will use the ballbusting skills she develops to dominate and control even more slaves! It's exactly how things should be! Also, you can tell that Princess Aria is going to be a great ballbuster. She already has great technique using her left and right feet interchangeably so there's almost no pause between kicks. The second the toe of her right boot touches the ground the left boot is already on its way up to deliver another kick. This allows her to deliver a rapid fire series of kicks that's sure to be the cause of a lot of suffering in slave's balls going forward. I really enjoyed seeing a new ballbusting star in the making in this clip. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "9."

Size:   685 mb
Duration:  9:34 min

https://k2s.cc/file/9e79342976449/Ballbusting_Slave_To_His_Knees.mp4

enimol

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2018, 07:42:41 AM »
TITLE: Goddess Or Princess Fundraiser

DESCRIPTION It's time to make Mean Girl Manor great again. And who is the best candidate to do it? Princess Chanel of course. We've brought Trump to MGM so that he can donate toward a really good cause. Our Princess Fund! Dirty old guys like Trump get hit up for money all the time. Well, Chanel isn't all that polite when it comes to 'hitting him up' for fundraiser money. She tends to have a very violent way of asking for things. Like swift kicks in the balls, demanding his stupid ass give Her and me BOTH new cars. And this guy wants to be president? Please! He can't even take kicks from a few hot girls and is agreeing to give us millions AND expensive cars just to get us to stop. Maybe WE should be president. The Mean Girls. All TEN of us. We already have you losers bowing to us, so why not?

Size: 646 mb
Duration:  9:07 min

https://k2s.cc/file/8db23c35adf71/Goddess_Or_Princess_Fundraiser_.mp4

enimol

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2018, 08:22:38 AM »
TITLE: Sidney Scarlet Gives Him Painful CBT

DESCRIPTION Mistress Sidney is continuing to torture her tied up subject. To start she gets out her flogger and viciously swings it into his most sensitive area. She is so happy to see his legs begin to shake uncontrollably. After a short break she gets her pinwheel. She runs it across his cock and then his balls and they burn from the pain of the needles. She giggles with pleasure as he moans in pain. She stands up and looks him in the eye, then knees him four times very rapidly. After a quick break she binds his swollen balls with a parachute. After the weights are fastened she teases him a bit and pulls hiss balls down hard. The delicate cords in his sack are stretched to their limits. This is intense!

Size:   302 mb
Duration:  9.43 min

https://k2s.cc/file/36533861d7fad/Sidney_Scarlet_Gives_Him_Painful_CBT_.mp4

enimol

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2018, 02:57:24 PM »
TITLE:  Destroying Cuckold's Genitals

DESCRIPTION Barbara is Back, this time she humiliates her cuckold in front of her lover. She kicks him full force with boots, punches him over and over. She drwas red stuff out of his cock, but she doesn't stop, and keeps kicking him even harder.

Size:  278 mb
Duration:  06: 24 min

https://k2s.cc/file/ff5518e70c2fb/Destroying_Cuckold%27s_Genitals_.mp4

enimol

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2018, 03:34:24 PM »
TITLE: Kick Me Harder Than You Have Ever Kicked Anyone

DESCRIPTION "I am going to make you squeal like an being run over". She does. Dometria glows and burns in her bronze bikini and hard toned muscles. This is what 'takes no prisoners' means. She starts with a 24 kick judicial ball-kicking on the hanging balls of the kneeling slave. Watch as the balls turn scarlet and inflate like balloons as the kicks go in. This guy needs to have his balls annihilated because of the sick thoughts they put in his head. Dometria is doing the world a favour. He wants to face her to feel her anger. He knows what he deserves. Legs wrenched apart she pummels his balls. "Mistress, please. Kick me harder than you have ever kicked anyone", he requests. She only needs to be asked once. Shocking stuff. Don't watch unless you know what you are getting into.

Size:  450 mb
Duration:  15:36 min

http://k2s.cc/file/72af7650fdc86/Kick_me_harder_than_you_have_ever_kicked_anyone_.mp4