Author Topic: Ballbusting and CBT  (Read 54927 times)

enimol

Re: Ballbusting and CBT
« Reply #320 on: July 21, 2018, 11:30:45 PM »
TITLE: Amadahy and Jennifer - Ball Kicking Brutality

DESCRIPTION The girls are in the midst of a ball kicking frenzy. The kick bag is tied up. Hanging from the ceiling with his legs completely exposed. The slaved is kicked over and over. The pain builds up and it can cause him to go to sleep from time to time. The slave is exhausted from the kicking. Jennifer does not care at all. She wants to kick him until he becomes unresponsive. The slave knows if he the girls will continue to kick him even after he is out. The slave gets weaker and weaker and goes down. Amadahy cheers Jennifer on. “Kick him while he’s out!” Jennifer runs across the basement and punts him really hard into his balls! PUNT! The slave wakes up screaming from the pain. The slave is coming in and out during the kicking. The girls assure the slave that they will get their kicks in. With or without him being with it. The slave makes less and less noise. The girls kick harder and harder to his exposed balls. The girls will kick him all afternoon and can’t do anything. He no longer even talks he just grunts. As the kicks pile up he becomes quieter and quieter. Lola keeps an accurate kick count for the girls. She calmly announces the count when the girls ask. Lola is shocked by the girl’s brutality. Jennifer begins to kick even harder. They want him to go limp so they can kick him awake! The slave shakes and writhes from the savage kick to his bag. The girls then go to flurry kicks to get him to go out. The girls exchange several flurry kicks and the slave stops reacting. Jennifer and Amadahy have so much fun. They can deliver full force kicks to a tied up slave. They attempt to drive him to be limp and unresponsive. They then kick him even harder. Amadahy holds his legs part and Jennifer kicks him hard. Buy this clip! A Brat Princes ball kicking classic.

Format: mp4
Size: 1.05 gb
Duration: 14: 19 min
Resolution: 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/96337d6481a8d/Ball_Kicking_Brutality.mp4

enimol

« Reply #321 on: July 22, 2018, 12:52:30 AM »
TITLE: Females Destroying Testicles – Part 2 of 3

DESCRIPTION In part 2 of this crazy and brutal testicle destruction video series, the girls stick and skewer more needles than Bryan has ever had in his balls! …And in doing so the girls find that depending on where they insert the needles the testicle is soft or hard and in the hard areas of the testicle they just keep shoving until the testicle succumbs to the force of the women pushing them into the testicle meat… but in so doing the pain and damage is tremendous plus the red stuff really flows!

And of course the girls are laughing and having a grand ol’ time destroying these testicles!

Size: 745 mb
Duration: 20.03 min
Resolution: 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/57d04af45986a/bbfootluvin_females_destroying_testicles_2.mp4

enimol

« Reply #322 on: July 22, 2018, 09:27:56 AM »
TITLE: His Last Load with Dr. Sarah DiAvola

DESCRIPTION Bryan goes in to see the ball doctor to see about a problem he has develop as a result of all the ballbusting he has endured over the past year.

The doctor informs him that all the trauma to his testicles has created several Hydroceles and cyst which have to be aspired (drained) in order to prevent a more serious condition.

The doctor tells him that she must insert needles into each of his balls to relieve the pressure and fluid build up inside his testes.

Unbeknownst to Bryan however is that this doctor is not really a board certified doctor, she is a medical sadist who fantasizes of slowly destroying all the testicles in the world!

She refuses to give Bryan any anesthesia (pain killers) for the pain and insist that he take the pain of the needles piercing his testicles like a man!

After she drives a long spinal needle through both of his balls, she then proceeds to insert six (6) more needles into his balls!

Bryan is light headed and in agonizing pain when she informs him that the procedure he just endured will not correct his problem, it will leave him without any balls! Stunned at the news of this life altering revelation Bryan only moans in pain as he is in no condition to resist or to protect his manhood, Bryan is at her mercy!

Dr. DiAvola is not without some heart, she tells him that she will jerk him off and that the cum he blows out (his soon to be worthless penis) will be his Last Load…. she says it with a sadistic smile as Sarah has just rid the world of another pair of testicles….

When Sarah has successfully drained Bryan’s balls of their last load, she makes him taste his own cum and tells him this will be the last time he ever has the opportunity to taste his own sperm!

Dr. DiAvola tells Bryan that she also performs castrations, and now that his balls are worthless he might as well set up an appointment to come back so she can finish the job!

Sarah then decides she will leave him on the table to deal with his predicament, think about castration and run his credit card to pay for the procedure.

But then she changes her mind and decides since Bryan is now in a “Post Cum” condition the pain of removing the needles should be very painful indeed….. and since she is feeling extra sadistic today, she decides to slowly remove each needle and get off on his painful reactions!

Size: 660  mb
Duration: 20.15 min

https://k2s.cc/file/758553b90edb5/bbfootluvin_his_last_load.mp4

enimol

« Reply #323 on: July 22, 2018, 10:19:49 AM »

Size:   682 mb
Duration:  20:31 min

https://k2s.cc/file/210b33e9acb83/Cybill_Troy_-_Rubber_Clinic_Dilation_%28Complete_Movie%29.mp4

enimol

« Reply #324 on: July 22, 2018, 11:08:41 AM »
TITLE: Boys Are Toys But I Just Want The Balls

DESCRIPTION Every year My rich daddy gives Me a new toy for My birthday. you see, he owns a factory in a third world country and the peasants that work there are pretty much My slaves. I just pick one out for My own personal fun every year on my B-day. So like any spoiled brat LOL, I abuse the fuck out of it right away. My all-time favorite thing of course is BALLBUSTING! I hope this one last longer than last years boy toy that one was just a total dud, NO FUN AT ALL! I dont know what I like more.. kicking a man in the nuts or watching him suffer from the pain. I think Ill just keep kicking it with My sexy silver boots (also a gift from Daddy) until I figure it out. HAHA

Format: avi
Size:   604 mb
Duration:  8.04 min
Resolution: 720X408

https://k2s.cc/file/9f5589fa17d5e/EMPRESS_JENNIFER_-_Boys_Are_Toys_But_I_Just_Want_The_Balls.avi

enimol

« Reply #325 on: July 22, 2018, 01:22:39 PM »
TITLE: Cup Check

DESCRIPTION So we Mean Girls are conducting try-outs for our mixed-gender flag football team. We decide that the boys should wear cups when Princess Monica asks Why?" So I decide to put on a demonstration of what could happen when boys don't wear cups in contact sports. We have our first male applicant and he says he is not wearing a cup- but how can we know for sure? "Well, there is only one way to find out!" CUP CHECK BALL KICKS!

So we take turns busting his balls from all angles. We are having so much fun that we continue to bust this idiots balls even after its OBVIOUS he isn't wearing a cup. (Princess Ashley: "Hmmm....I'm STIIIILL not completely sure! Stand up! I want to test you again!") Haha it is SO funny. he must be like SO desperate to be on a team full of hot girls like us to put up with this kind of tryout!

Eventually we even make him take jockstrap completely off- just to make SURE there is no cup under there! (And then we STILL kick him some more! Haha.

Goddess Harley

Size:   1.2 gb
Duration:  9.02 min

https://k2s.cc/file/7e4c1144512b8/Cup_Check.mp4

enimol

« Reply #326 on: July 22, 2018, 01:53:12 PM »
TITLE: 182 Kicks In The Balls

DESCRIPTION So there was this clip called "181 Kicks In the Balls" on here that looked like tons of fun and we guess that is like some sort of record? So me and Ashley decided to give it a try with another slave. Only this time we wanted to break that record! We figured since we are new around here that would earn some more respect from the other Mean Girls. (It's kinda weird around here at Mean Girl Manor...it's like we all try to outdo each other and whoever treats the slaves the absolute worst is the "coolest" mean Girl...LOL. So, whatev! We don't give a sh*tt about the slaves and its actually FUN to abuse these losers...)

The poor slave doesn't like to be ballbusted though, so he wasn't too thrilled when we pulled him out of his cage to us him for this. But too bad. WE wanted to have fun! And that is all that matters! And we're HOT- so we can do whatever we want anyway. Especially with stupid, inferior slave people like this idiot. So we position him on his knees between us to make it as convenient as possible for US- and so we can deliver as many rapid-fire kicks as possible to this loser's balls from the front AND back while laughing our asses off that we can actually get away with treated someone like this!

Size:   1.1 gb
Duration:  13:24 min

https://k2s.cc/file/51673868530a2/182_Kicks_In_The_Balls.mp4

enimol

« Reply #327 on: July 22, 2018, 02:41:10 PM »
TITLE: Domina Nyx - Ball Busting in Combat Boots

Size:   245 mb
Duration: 7.08 min

https://k2s.cc/file/d94e4eca07d53/Domina_Nyx_-_Ball_Busting_in_Combat_Boots.mp4

enimol

« Reply #328 on: July 22, 2018, 03:37:46 PM »
TITLE: EMPRESS JENNIFER - Better Ballbusting

DESCRIPTION Complacency is a bitch and so am I! My slave has been a real disappointment lately. he is getting too lackadaisical for his own good. Especially when it comes to ballbusting. Yes, even My veteran slaves need training now and again. I hate when My slaves revert back into pussies, and it all comes to an end tonight! Im going to fix him right now! Middle of the night or not, he is going to take a BETTER BALLBUSTING. Im going to kick him FASTER, HARDER, LONGER - BETTER. No more stalling and stammering in between kicks. Im not going to tolerate it anymore. He is going to take it better or he is out of My service. Fasten your seatbelts people its going to be a bumpy night LOL.

Format: avi
Size:   815 mb
Duration:  11.32 min
Resolution:  720x406

https://k2s.cc/file/bb31eb962494f/EMPRESS_JENNIFER_-_Better_Ballbusting.avi

enimol

« Reply #329 on: July 22, 2018, 04:28:48 PM »
TITLE: Bag Face Birth Control

DESCRIPTION Alternate file formats available by searching the title.Get this clip for less money in HD by clicking here: Bag Face Birth Control (1080 HD)

Princess Carmela and I decide to destroy this ugly slave's balls some more. We yank it out of its cage and tell it right to its face that it is so ugly that we don't want to look at its stupid face- so we literally put a paper bag over its head. In fact, we tell it that it is SO ugly that we don't even want it reproducing and bringing ugly into this world- and with enough kicks to its nuts, we should be able to make sure that doesn't happen! And we make sure we handcuff its hands behind its back to so it can NOT even THINK about blocking our kicks with its hands.

I thought he might try to because I am wearing some new boots an online slave sent me that have sharp little metal STUDS all over them- PERFECT for ballkicking! And I get a RUNNING start into this motherfucker's balls! Haha. Carmela is wearing some pointed toe ankle boots and O...M...F...G!!! She kicks SOOO hard! LOL my hat is off to her! This slave is like SO broken by her kicks! I had trouble keeping up with her! lol. But pretty soon we are both just having fun kicking him from the front and back practically at the same time. Let's just say we are pretty sure this slave was "broken" looong before the video ended! LOL

I think this is one of Our best ballkicking videos. :) The slave is literally left in a sweaty HEAP of slave-flesh in the back yard of mean Girl Manor when we are finally done with him...

-Princess Bella

Size:   1.2 gb
Duration:  14.21 min

https://k2s.cc/file/faf3545c8be31/Bag_Face_Birth_Control.mp4

enimol

« Reply #330 on: July 22, 2018, 05:41:48 PM »
TITLE: Ballbusting Wheel O Fun

DESCRIPTION I welcome Mistress Tangent and walk her through Mean Girl Manor. We find a slave in throne room on all fours like a pathetic toy awaiting our cruel abuse. Tangent wants to kick it in the balls so bad and I think its so funny that this slave is really gonna get kicked thoroughly today! We stand the slave up, handcuffs its hands behind its back, place ball-spreader on it, and command it to BEG Tangent to kick it in the balls as hard as she wants! The Wheel of Ball Destruction" is used to select who gets each kick. (Our names are written in each slot) And the slave is made to spin it himself with his tongue between each kick! I love the extra humiliation of that! LOL! We then take turns until slave is dropped...PERMANENTLY.

-Princess Carmela

Size:   1.1 gb
Duration:  12.51 min

https://k2s.cc/file/4be392ce05a18/Ballbusting_Wheel_O_Fun.mp4

enimol

« Reply #331 on: July 22, 2018, 06:39:59 PM »
TITLE: MEAN GIRL FIGHT CLUB #3. Starring Princess Jennifer

DESCRIPTION  Jennifer may be one of our more petite Asian Mean Girls, but what she may lack in size, she more than makes up in speed, power and ferocity. She really opens a can of whoop ass on slave “punchy”, with some serious body and head shots and even more serious hammer fistss to his cock and balls. And when she tells punchy to “spread them” (uh oh), he has no choice but to widen his defensive stance and take her soccer style muy tai kicks to his unprotected ball sack. In less than 7 minutes of full contact sparring, he is literally delirious, out on his feet, and we had to stop the contest! This is 100% real action...nothing faked, no pulled punches, no protective cup. So any of you wussy boys out there up for a fight ?

Size:   272 mb
Duration: 6.15  min

https://k2s.cc/file/6194239e4f487/MEAN_GIRL_FIGHT_CLUB_3_Starring_Princess_Jennifer.mp4

enimol

« Reply #332 on: July 22, 2018, 10:57:58 PM »
TITLE: SIMON SAYS, BALL BUSTING STYLE. Starring Princess Jennifer

DESCRIPTION Princess Jennifer loves to play games, especially when it involves kicking, smashing, and crushing her slaves' useless cock and balls. She in an expert in the games of Simon Says but in her case she calls it “Princess Says”. It's very simple; if you do what princess says everything is fine, however if you obey her command without a “princess says” then you get a severe kick in the balls. Sounds pretty simple right, the problem is her commands get more and more complicated and the slave gets more and more disorientated as blow after ruthless blow take all of the strength and focus out of him.

Soon Princess Jennifer completely decimates her unfortunate slave's nutsack to the point where he can no longer even stand up. Her tall, thin, sexy body towers over him as he can scarcely rise above her shoes. It's as if all of his power has been sucked out of him and transferred into the forceful Princess Jennifer. He keeps saying to himself “its just a game” and I suppose it is. A game where Princess Jennifer always wins, always has, and always will.

Size:   338 mb
Duration:  7.24 min

https://k2s.cc/file/11ea99c744799/SIMON_SAYS_BALL_BUSTING_STYLE_Starring_Princess_Jennifer.mp4

enimol

« Reply #333 on: July 23, 2018, 12:12:59 AM »
TITLE: Ballbusting Auditions – Nikki Delano

DESCRIPTION Nikki is out to rip the testicles out of Bryan’s sack and cook them up for dinner in this audition as she shows him no mercy!

With an aggressive and humiliating approach, Nikki yells at him and makes his balls swell up with agonizing pain!

Slow motion, double takes and strike zoom with the most devastating testicle strikes included!

Size: 580 mb
Duration: 15: 09 min

https://k2s.cc/file/28b1a36b88734/Ballbusting_Auditions_-_Nikki_Delano.mp4

enimol

« Reply #334 on: July 23, 2018, 07:33:50 AM »
TITLE: Answer for your balls!

DESCRIPTION Jennifer Lemonde is furious with her male bitch. She grabs him up by his balls and demands to know why he should be allowed to keep them. What could he possibly need them for. Then she begins taunting him with warning kicks. The trembling slut can come up with no good excuse for his balls. Jennifer face slaps the bitch harshly. Then she fires up and nails him directly in the nuts. The bitch falls to the floor. Jennifer drags him back up and nails him in his worthless nuts again. She grabs his balls and smacks them. Then she delivers one more leveling blow to his balls and walks off, leaving him heaving on the floor.

Size: 72 mb
Duration: 6.18  min
Resolution: 720x480

https://k2s.cc/file/8ea573f770372/Answer_for_your_balls%21.mp4

enimol

« Reply #335 on: July 23, 2018, 08:19:03 AM »
TITLE: A Day In The Life Of A Dominatrix 1

Size: 601 mb
Duration: 06: 09  min

https://k2s.cc/file/c26162c41f939/A_Day_In_The_Life_Of_A_Dominatrix_%28Domina_Hera%29.mp4

enimol

« Reply #336 on: July 23, 2018, 02:42:17 PM »
TITLE: A day in the life of a Dominatrix 2

DESCRIPTION Now up again and even more eager for cock and ball t*rture she ties his penis up with a string to get full access to his bollocks. That means an even harder whipping of his down dangling nutsack and brutal ball kicks to the helpless tied up man...

Size:   232 mb
Duration:  6.02 min

https://k2s.cc/file/1aa1962a42b57/A_Day_In_The_Life_Of_A_Dominatrix_2_%28Domina_Hera%29.mp4

enimol

« Reply #337 on: July 23, 2018, 03:12:24 PM »
TITLE: Destiny and Her Devastating Knees

DESCRIPTION Destiny is dressed in leather for this hot new ball kneeing clip. She has her hair back in a pony tail and she is wearing her heavy duty boots as well. She drives her knee into his groin and each time it lands with a splat sound. He is drained by the pain and he keeps complaining about it. Destiny reassures him that he is doing well, pats him on the shoulder, and drives an ever harder knee into his balls. Crying will not help him today! He quickly learns his lesson and starts telling Destiny how good it feels. The more he complements her and her hard knees to the balls the better the clip gets!

Size: 210 mb
Duration:  7.13 min

https://k2s.cc/file/7c701ba7a9c0c/Destiny_and_Her_Devastating_Knees.mp4

enimol

« Reply #338 on: July 23, 2018, 04:03:33 PM »
TITLE: Jessica Busts Her Boss

DESCRIPTION Jessica's boss has demanded a blowjob from her because of a report that was not prepared correctly. She responded to him by kneeing him extremely hard in the balls. He fell back into his chair and Jessica immediately places her black pump on his croch pushing down while she pulls up on his tie. She threatens to bust his balls and destroy his cock before she is done. She kicks him hard and he is sent to the floor multiple times. She tricks him into taking his pants off and rewards him with more hard kicks to his balls. Men will do anything to get attention from Jessica. Even an extreme ballbusting. By the end of this clip he is walking with a limp and Jessica is planning further revenge on her boss.

Size: 490  mb
Duration: 15.45 min

https://k2s.cc/file/d5f0107f396c5/Jessica_Busts_Her_Boss.mp4

enimol

« Reply #339 on: July 23, 2018, 05:00:07 PM »
TITLE: Playing a Stripping Game with My Slave`s Balls!

DESCRIPTION With my slave standing naked before me, arms behind his back, I decide we`re going to play a cruel little game together. I`m going to kick him in the balls and if he falls down in pain I`m going to keep my clothes on. However, if he manages to stay on his feet I`ll take something off! Delivering a viscous kick to his poor nuts he buckles in pain but doesn`t topple. As per the rules, I take my pants off and immediately kick him again. To my surprise he still doesn`t fall and I quickly find myself down to my bra and panties. After giving you an awesome close-up view of my perfect tits I get back to my game and kick my slave again. This time he crumbles and falls to the floor in agony. I make him kiss my feet as I laugh and step on his back in triumph. Seeing how he fell down I stick to the rules and put my bra back on as I make him rise to his feet again. How many more brutal blows can this slave take? Watch this amusing yet hot video to find out if I wind up fully naked!

Size: 611 mb
Duration: 10.35 min

https://k2s.cc/file/cffb9478bb313/Playing_a_Stripping_Game_with_My_Slave%60s_Balls%21.mp4